New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Athletic Facility - Gym A.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Athletic Facility - Gym A. - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic Facility - Gym A.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:07 am

"Oh its okay, he probably needs to like smell me or something. Hey there pup." Antonio reached out to pet him and Nova growled trying to bite Antonio and he drew his hand back.

"Wow he's um... spunky?" Antonio said, Nova continued to growl in Evelyn's arms squirming around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:14 am

Evelyn was completely bemused. She pulled Nova back and wrapped her arms around him, massaging his side in attempts to calm him down. "I guess..." she said uncertainly. She'd been bullshitting earlier. Nova got along with everyone - even James and Seth.

"He's normally not like this," she said apologetically to Antonio, sending Nova a frown. He ignored this, baring his teeth at Antonio.

"Um," Evelyn decided to change subjects. She rubbed Nova's head with the palm of one hand to soothe him and said, "I'm Evelyn. You're probably not pleased to meet me now, huh?" She flashed Antonio a half-smile. Pity, he was a hottie...
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 am

Antonio laughed, "Nah it takes more than a little demon dog to scare me off, hey do you wanna meet my twin brother Ashton? Him and I were shooting some hoops."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am

Evelyn raised her eyebrows. "Sure," she said, surprised he hadn't just walked off already.

Then again, she was dressed in clingy sweats. Ahh, the wonders of the male mind...

Nova growled low in his throat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 am

Antonio nodded, walking over towards his brother he cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted, "Hey Ash!"

His brother had stopped playing, as they approached him and he introduced them, "Evelyn this is my brother Ashton, Ash, this is Evelyn."

Jake walked inside the gym after having run a few miles, he took a swig from his water bottle and catching his breath. He started walking over towards the weights and decided he'd do some lifts before calling it a day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:02 am

Evelyn had gotten up to follow Antonio, keeping Nova clamped to her firmly lest he break away. The puppy pawed at Antonio over her arm.

"Hey," was all Ashton said, tucking his basketball under one arm. He held out his free hand, a polite smile on his face.

She shifted Nova to one arm and took the hand he offered. Like his brother, he was dark-haired and dark-eyed. Both were incredibly attractive and Evelyn felt suddenly self-conscious in her sweats and tank, her ponytail a flustered mess. She let go of Ashton's warm hand quickly and attempted to comb out her ponytail as subtly as possible.

Oh hell, next time I go running, I'm wearing that cute Nike sports bra. She probably wouldn't, but it made her feel better to have some preparation. And she definitely was getting hold of Ashlee soon to tell her about -

Her phone in her arm-holder buzzed. Text message alert. She ignored it for now. "What year are you guys in?" she asked Antonio, since Ashton had already turned around to resume playing. She figured Ashton was that silent, strong type while Antonio was the more socializing twin. It was a cute difference.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 am

"We're both freshmen, how about you?" He asked Evelyn.

Nova squirmed a bit more in Evelyn's arm's, his brown eyes scanned the gym spotting Jacob, across the gym lifting weights. Nova barked excitedly he squirmed a bit more, falling down through a tiny gape near the top of hear arm.

He fell on the floor barking, he darted across the gym past others working out, to where Jake was lifting weights.

Jake lifted the weights, and when he saw Nova push back on his hind legs and jump into his arms, he grabbed him, and Nova pawed up at him licking his face. Jacob's dark eyes scanned the gym wondering how the hell Nova had even gotten loose but he remembered a certain dragon, had decided "she could bring Nova to the gym" and control him. When he knew something like this would happen.

Not that he could stay mad at the little guy, she had probably left him or something which just added more frustration towards Evelyn, he looked for the gym spotting Evelyn and made his way towards her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:36 am

Evelyn watched Nova's progress across the gym. He wasn't stupid. His running off signified he'd seen someone he knew.

Ah crap... She turned back to Antonio, trying to keep her smile up. "Freshman. But the best thing isn't college this year, it's New York." She pulled off her Nike cap and undid her ponytail, letting her tangled bronze mane uncurl and sort itself out. "You guys new to the city?" She combed out her hair with one hand as she spoke.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 am

Antonio watched Nova take off across the gym and tilted his head at Evelyn, "Don't you want to get your dog?"

Jake got up and started walking over towards Evelyn, and Antonio? He hadn't seen Antonio in a about a year or so. Of course he would catch him talking to a girl, to Evelyn too out of all the girls in the gym.

As he approached Antonio and Evelyn he got this real weird feeling of deja vu, as if this scene had already happened or something really similar to this.

Jacob pushed that feeling aside and greeted his friend, "Hey Tony, long time no see how are you?"

Antonio smiled, "Hey Salazar, I'm good and yeah I haven't seen you in awhile actually wait I saw you at that party but you seemed pretty out of it when I saw you, so of course you wouldn't remember."

Jake laughed, and looked over at Evelyn, "Hey Red."

"You two know each other?" Antonio asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:53 am

Evelyn blinked. "Uh, hey," she said, suddenly feeling uneasy as she crossed her arms over her clingy tank top. She pushed the feeling away and said, "Yeah, um, he lives right down the, um," she faltered a little, "the hall from me."

Nova, in Jake's arms, bared his teeth at Antonio again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:05 am

Jake nodded, "Yup we live down the hall."

He pet Nova behind the ears and faced the puppy towards him. Nova wasn't usually that aggressive towards people, hell Nova had even been nice to Seth!

"Hey boy, don't be mean, Tony is a friend." Jake said holding onto him a little tighter to keep him from squirming, "Sorry dude he's usually a lot nicer than this. So you go to school here?"

"Its no problem, and yeah we do. Me and my brother just started we actually got our dorm today too we're gonna be moving in like real soon." Antonio told him.

"Nice, hey let me know what dorm you guys end up in then maybe we could all hang out." Jake suggested.

Antonio nodded, "Sounds cool dude."

"Sweet, well I'm gonna finish working out, here you go Evelyn." He said handing Nova back to her, "Try not to lose him again, see ya!" He waved to them turning back to go work out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 am

Evelyn nodded at Jake, biting her lip. She was positive he'd say something any second - but he didn't. That was new. He'd passed up a perfect chance to humiliate her - again.

She focused her attention back on the puppy in her arms. Nova, for some reasons, had decided he'd rather hang with Jake. He squirmed and pawed madly until Evelyn finally set him down - and then he shot after Jake.

She exhaled, annoyed, with Nova and inexplicably with that Spaniard. She shook her head so her hair flew into bigger disarray, and then attempted to flatten it as she said, "He's kind of attached to Jake, you could say. So, um," she paused. "I'm guessing you guys are from the city, then? What's a cool place to hang out? We have the weekend coming up and my friends and I need something to do."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:49 am

Antonio watched the little dog take off after his friend, he knew it was because like Evelyn had mentioned that her and Jake lived only a few doors down so the dog probably saw him a lot more.

"Yeah we both live in Manhattan, and its New York I can't just think of one fun place. There's a lot to do SoHo, Brooklyn, Central Park, I've lived here my whole life and we still find stuff to do all the time." Antonio told Evelyn.

Nova darted into Jake's legs walking around him and barking, Jake looked down at the dog and sighed. As much as he loved Nova he really wished Evelyn hadn't brought him to the gym

Nova is a puppy, and he knew dogs liked to be able to walk around and puppies always wanted attention and someone to play with them or just be around, and they only sat still for so long.

He noticed that some people were throwing him dirty looks for having the dog in the gym and that meant he would have to leave with Nova so that they wouldn't kick him out, he was pretty annoyed he couldn't even work out now without Evelyn doing something to bug him. What the hell?

Why did she have to be so damn stubborn? It doesn't kill to listen to someone else.

Gee, doesn't that sound like someone you know?

Jake narrowed his eyes, he didn't need his conscience now taking the Dragon's side either.

Jacob picked up Nova and looked down at him, "Come on boy lets go." Nova barked in agreement, and Jake went to the locker room to get his gym back and sweater to leave. He figured he could go back and screw things up for her and Antonio but he just didn't feel like dealing with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 am

"I saw SoHo, but the way I saw it wasn't the most memorable," Evelyn said to Antonio, grimacing. She glanced over her shoulder to check on Nova and caught sight of him and Jake leaving the gym. She had the weirdest feeling she was going to get it from the Spaniard later.

Good grief, is there any winning with that boy? She bit her tongue and flashed Antonio a smile. "Help me out; I'm clueless. Do you suggest I walk around the City for inspiration or what?" Not that that would be boring, by any means.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:26 am

Antonio flashed her a smile, "Sure and if you want I'll be glad to join you on your walk, there's definitely a lot to see, why don't we exchange numbers so whenever you feel like walking and need some inspiration I can help you find it." He said smirking, his dark eyes twinkling.

He was always happy to help a pretty girl around the city.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:45 am

Evelyn flashed him another smile, making this one more tentative as she handed him her phone to punch in his number. "Uh, thanks, that would be great." She checked her watch and threw Tigger's twin - Antonio's twin - a glance. She'd kind of wanted to give Ashlee his digits, but she didn't quite know how to get them. Ashton seemed kind of aloof.

So she went with what she did best. Foot in mouth.

"So I'm guessing Ashton doesn't do that whole socializing-with-humans thing? Or is he just shy?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:53 am

Antonio had glanced over at his brother, Evelyn was pretty forward. Yeah compared to his brother, Ashton was usually more reserved, not that Antonio was out of control, he just liked interacting with other people.

"No he talks, he's just a bit more reserved? I don't know but I think he's a tad more social once he knows people, I'm the one that always talks to strangers." Antonio joked punching his number into Evelyn's phone and handing it back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 am

"Hm..." Evelyn smiled up at Antonio as her brain whirred furiously. "Well, he should hang with us. My friends, they talk. A lot." She thought of Ashlee with a fond smile. "They'd cure of him his shyness or social withdrawal or however you want to phrase it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:07 am

Antonio thought that sounded like a good idea, his brother did need to kind of come out of his shell a bit more and get to know more people other then people they just went to school with.

"That sounds like a good idea, why don't you give me your friends number and I'll give it to Ash, and we can arrange something with your friend and you and we'll all go out." Antonio suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 am

Evelyn's eyebrows shot up in surprise and she froze up for a second. That was fast. Did he just arrange a double-date or am i taking it wrong? She shifted on her feet, uncertain. "Ashton and my friend on a blind date?"

God, she sucked at the dating game. Regardless of how much experience she ever had.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:18 am

Antonio raised a surprised eyebrow at Evelyn, it sounded like she had never even asked someone out before let alone been on a date, he thought it was kind of cute, that she was a bit clueless.

"Yeah sure you can call it that, its not like they're getting married. We can all just hang out and get to know each other, or it could be a date whatever you want." He said smiling, "So what do you say? Are you up for it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 am

Evelyn felt her cheeks redden. Ashlee, where are you when I need you? she thought desperately.

Wait, what had he said? "No, I didn't think they were getting married either," she said, bluntly. What was this kid talking about? "I was just checking to ensure I didn't give my friend the wrong idea."

Oh wait, she was supposed to accept? She'd do that later.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:46 am

Antonio laughed out loud, "Are you for real?" Evelyn sure knew how to make jokes, he was glad he had talked to her now, "Its not the wrong idea, we're all just going out to have fun, show you the city. Would you and your friend enjoy that?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 am

She bit her lip and then figured, ah, to hell with complication. "Yeah, I would," she said, flashing him a slightly uncertain smile. She really needed Dating 101 after this. Did they teach that at college?

Who cares? Ash and I have hot sort-of-dates to tour NYC with. This can't get better! Wait - they're twins. It just got better!

She didn't want to jinx it. She stepped back in the direction of her backpack. "Um, I'll text you whenever's good. See you around."

Before she messed up further, she turned and walked back to her backpack, heaving a harassed sigh. After all the shit with James, she was completely out of practice dealing with strangers.

Still, Tig-Antonio hadn't been completely put off. Major props for that, she thought. Most boys would have gone running.

She picked up her backpack and slung it over her shoulder, heading out of the gym. She pulled out her phone and sent Jake a quick text: Keep Nova. have class in few. She didn't particularly want to face whatever wrath the Spaniard wanted to unleash on her. She glanced up as she entered the hallway - and swore. Jake emerged, hair damp over his forehead, with Nova under his arm, from the boys' locker rooms.

Ah hell.... Evelyn bit the inside of her cheek and pasted a nonchalant look on her face as they intersected.

Ashton dribbled the basketball absently as he took a sip of water. "Who was that again?" he asked, disinterestedly. "Please don't tell me you're setting me up with her?"

It wasn't that the busty redhead wasn't hot. He just got the vibe that she was also kind of over-confident. Not really his type. And Antonio was forever trying to "help him" like this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:53 am

Antonio looked at his twin, shaking his head, "Don't worry I didn't set you up with her. We're setting you up with her friend. Lighten up Ash we're going out around town, not on some killing spree."

His brother needed to just relax, Evelyn had seemed normal enough and he was sure that her friend was normal too.

Jake waltzed out of the locker room whistling, Nova walking out beside him.

Jake shook his head, and Nova following suit since he had followed Jake into the shower.

Jake chuckeled, he forgot how fun it was having a dog around. Especially one that seemed to act like him at times. Jacob picked him up and stuffed him in his gym back, looking at his phone reading a message from Evelyn.

He was going to respond when he spotted her.

Oh joy. Oh rapture.

What did he do to deserve such an honor?

He figured he just tell her, "Hey chicka I'll watch Nova, I don't have class today anyway, is there anything else you wanted to say?" He asked a bit unenthused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next