New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:22 am

Luke was feeling much better about the whole James-and-Joel-under-one-roof thing by the time the party started that evening.

He supposed it was James and Joel's newly single statuses that gave them something to bond over.

The floor party took place out in the halls and already it was getting crowded.

Seeing as James had to spend an hour admiring his reflection, they were rather late.

"James, get your ass out here, man!" Luke finally exclaimed, thoroughly annoyed as he, Taylor and Joel stood around. Taylor had woken up earlier and they had been vaguely acquainted with each other.

It was seven.

Seth was wide awake now. The earlier napping had been a good idea.

He woke up and dressed to find a satisfied Ashton adn a disgruntled Jake and Antonio.

"I win," Ashton said, holding up his Rubix...Cube?

"What the fuck?" Seth asked, amused. He glanced at Jake. "Are we ready to go, ladies?" He had a plastic bag with a couple of choice bottles in his hand.

Evelyn had let Ashlee in and led her up to her suite. Alexis had gone out for the night, she supposed.

"So what're you wearing? And where in the Upper East are we going? Shouldn't we ask Seth for directions before we wander around there cluelessly?" she asked, plopping down on the couch. She hadn't changed yet out of her jeans and tank.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 am

Joel was leaning against a wall with his phone in hand, looking up at his not-quite-Elvis-status pompadour hairstyle that had by some miracle managed to work out for him in the reflect on the phone's screen. He arched his eyebrows and reached up to pat at one side, making sure that it was smoothed out. He'd gone for a casual male-chic look with hair to pop, while Taylor had gone for more of a clean-cut casual look.

"You can stop messing with your hair any time now Joel." Taylor laughed as he observed Joel observing HIMSELF in his phone's face.

"Just making sure it looks... presentable." He said whilst looking up with a grin. "Besides, evidently I'm not the worst one in the apartment when it comes to perfecting looks." He said with a laugh in reference to James. "Is he always like this?" He asked, leaning more towards Luke.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:39 am

James emerged from his room, and smiled at the annoyed Luke, "Dude you cannot rush perfection, besides the party is right outside our door! Its fun to make an entrance."

Jake scowled reaching into his pocket he handed a ten to Ashton, Antonio pulled a face at his twin and reluctantly handed him over ten bucks.

"Yeah, yeah whatever! You only won cause you're like a math genius." Antonio said bitterly then looking at Seth, "I'm ready when you guys are."

Jake put down his unsolved Rubix Cube, and figured he should at least change his shirt he had been sleeping in it all day, "Just give me a second." He said going into his room for a second he pulled off his red t-shirt and throwing on a black button down over his black wife beater, and rolled the sleeves up to the elbow.

"Alright let's go." Jake said, shoving his phone into his pocket and opening the door.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ashlee had walked in behind Evelyn, not that she was dressed herself either. She was in leggings and a sweater, she brought an overnight bag with her and she had picked out a few outfits not really sure what one would wear to the Upper East Side.

"Hmm I couldn't decide, I actually brought a few outfits cause I wasn't sure which ones would be proper enough, plus I figured we could always just look something up online before leaving. Although you're right Seth is from that neighborhood so he would know it better than us." Ashlee said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:50 am

"You have no idea," Luke muttered to Joel as they finally headed out into the hallway.

It was already crowded. Someone had brought along a bubble machine and the moment they stepped out, bubbles popped on their faces.

"Sweet," Luke said, amused as several scantily clad girls rushed past them giggling. He texted Carrie to find out where she was. "Carrie brought her friend Sienna, James," he informed the brunet.

Luke began heading down the hall, scanning the place for Carrie's posse. There was a beer keg poorly concealed under a table piled with junk food. Luke snagged a cookie in passing.

"Lucas!" Carrie's voice made him glance over. She was standing near her suite door with a familiar dark skinned girl and the redhead and strawberry blond they'd met. Luke made his way over, gesturing to the boys.

Seth, Jake, Ashton and Antonio entered through the stairwell and were immediately swallowed in a crowd.

"Damn, this will be fun," Seth said, stumbling as a drunk girl crashed into his shoulder. Ashton wrinkled his nose.

"Mmhm. I want a beer. Only way I'm getting through this thing." He headed off to the keg.

Evelyn shook her head at Ashlee. "Just pick one, Ash. You'll look cute in anything." She got up and made her way to her room, gesturing for Ashlee to follow. "Here, try them on in front of the mirror. I'll change in the bathroom." She drew the curtains and grabbed her stuff. "Or do you want me to get dressed adn then decide what you should wear with you?" she added, amused.

She herself didn't really care. She wanted to be comfortable and impress no one. Tonight was not slut-night.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:16 am

Ashlee followed her and brought her bag with her, she set it on the floor and sat down opening it up, she looked inside and debated over two dresses she brought with her, although now that she thought of it there was one that she was leaning more towards.

"Hmmm we'll both try them on, I guess that way we both can decide and make our way on out." Ashlee said pulling out a garment bag and hanging it on the back of Evelyn's closet door.

Jake wasn't much of a beer guy, although usually at these parties it was cheaper to get a keg and beer then it was to spring for liquor so he figured he'd tough it out for one night, although he wasn't expecting the foam party on this floor it was an added bonus.

He was kind of hungry so he figured he'd help himself to some chips or something first as he ate he heard a familiar whistle and turned around and saw Lola approaching him with Brooke and a few of her other friends that he kind of forgotten their names.

Lola grinned walking up to Jake the both of them hugging, "Hey Sal, long time no see."

"No kidding Lo, its been awhile, Hey Brooke what's up?" Jake grinned, he gave Brooke a nice once over she was still as hot as always, the tall leggy blond that he had hung out with at prom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Brooke's outfit)

Brooke flashed him a smile, "Hey Jake, its been awhile since we've seen you around where have you been in hiding?" She asked, remembering how usually Lola and Jake were attached at the hip.

"Kind of just been with the guys, and stuff but you know I wouldn't ditch you guys." Jake smiled at them, Lola's friends had gone amongst themselves and he stood there and chatted with Brooke and Lola.

James followed Luke over to Carrie and the other girls, and as he approached them he smiled and gave a small wave, "Hey girls."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 am

Joel nodded and said said a quick "hey there" to the girls Luke had led them too and grinned as he tucked his hands into his pockets, waiting for formal introductions. He threw a sideways glance over to Taylor and had to stifle a laugh somewhat as he saw his friend slack jawed and wide eyed as he ogled a few girls passing buy in their swim suits.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:38 am

[[Carrie's outfit.]]

"Hi," Carrie said cheerfully. Evidently, she and her friends hadn't adopted the bikini fest theme.

"This is Joel and Taylor," Luke said, nodding his head to the boys. "This is Carrie, Joel, a friend of mine and Ev's from Seattle."

The petite blond flashed a grin. "Oh, you know Ev?" she asked Joel in surprise.

"Yeah, Joel was in highschool with us in Ash Creek," Luke explained.

"Ooh, I should've invited her," Carrie said regretfully. "But she said she was going out anyways."

"Good," Luke said too hastily. "Um, that's Sienna," he indicated the brown-skinned girl. "And um, Sandra and Katie," the redhead and strawberry blond.

Sienna flashed a flirtatious smile at James. Luke was shocked to see she hadn't been clad in a bikini, but her tube dress was about ready to pop nonetheless.

She slinked over to the brunet, taking his arm. "Let's dance, pretty boy."

[[Sienna's]]

Carrie had a red cup in her hand and she was taking longer sips from it. "Hey, you're cute," she said to Taylor absently. "Would your girlfriend mind if I asked you to dance?"

Luke stifled his grin. Carrie was somewhat tipsy else she'd never be brave enough to say that.

Seth was on his third cup of beer already. This party was kind of...tame.

He wandered over to Antonio. "Yo, let's liven this shit up!"

Evelyn went to change into her silvery tank dress and lace leggings. She pulled on her fancy heels (that had cost their weight!) and threw on a jangle of necklaces and a couple bracelets and metal cuffs she'd brought along before heading to her room to do her makeup and get her leather bolero jacket.

"Ash, you ready?" she asked, knocking on the door.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 am

Antoino had gotten startled by Seth's sudden appearance and nearly choked on his beer, he coughed a few times to clear his throat and looked up at the eccentric blond, "What did you have in mind?" He hiccuped slightly, he was buzzing a bit, nearing tipsy.

James smirked at Sienna his blue eyes twinkling, "Sure gorgeous." He followed her out and went to dance with her amongst the foam and the pounding music.

Ashlee had just finished adjusting the headband in her hair, her hair was in large loose raven curls going down her back which went well with the style of the ruffly neon pink dress.

"Yeah I'm done." She said opening the door, and smiling at Evelyn's outfit, "Ooooh I approve very rocker chic."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 am

Taylor turned to Carrie and blinked a few times and grinned, taking a few steps closer to her to close the space between them.

"I'm sure she would if I had one." He said with chuckle.

While Taylor had never really been the social butterfly in high school, he was trying his damnedest now to try and 'blossom', figuring college was the best place to do that.

Upon the introductions Joel turned to Luke, eyebrows furrowed and a smile tugging at his lips.

"You didn't tell me Evelyn was here." He said, somewhat astonished that Luke hadn't bothered to tell him.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 am

Luke cringed guilty and glanced around ot make sure James was out of earshot. "Yeah, I kind of wanted to um....give you and James a chance to get along first. Sorry. Yeah, she's here, she lives two floors down, actually."

And so does someone else you know, Luke added silently. He glanced at Joel's face and decided not to kill his mood.

"Come on, let's go find ourselves dance partners," he suggested, nudging Joel and turning to head down the hall. He spotted a familiar face amongst the crowd - was it L...Lola?

"Oh, hey, there's Lola," he pointed her out to Joel. "Let's see who else..."

Lola was talking to someone Luke couldn't see through all the bubbles. He headed over with Joel anyways, figuring it'd be a good way to break the ice. He hadn't talked to Lola in a while anyways. She had a cute blond with her.

"Hey," he said, once he was in earshot. "Lola, right?" He reached out and tapped her shoulder - and then realized who she was standing with.

Ah shit, why's he here? Luke pulled up short, not sure how exactly to greet Jake. He didn't have a problem with the guy. Evelyn seemed to like him enough - and she rarely liked anyone.

Seth, on the other end of the hall, yelled into Antonio's ears. "Let's see if we can make that machine go nuts! More soap!"

Carrie dragged Taylor by the hand to this end of the hall, which was slightly clearer and thus a better dance floor. She grinned up at him (god, she hated her height) and swayed to the fast-paced LMFAO beat. "So, Taylor, who exactly are you?" she asked, grinning. "Aside from Luke's roommate."

Evelyn grinned guiltily. Her mood kind of screamed "touch-me-and-die" but she was going to change that. She went and picked up her two-finger ring from her dresser, remembering Alexis' near-identical one. Alexis would have loved her outfit.

"You look adorable. I'm going to have to play the bitchy friend and stop those rich creeps from ravishing you," she said to Ashlee, doing up her makeup. She settled on blood-red lipstick instead of her original choice.

She was soon done and ran mousse through her hair to curl it a little. "Let's go." She pulled on her leather jacket and picked up her tiny clutch, adding in a can of mace.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:05 am

Joel blinked and looked over to Luke, noting his sudden shift in body language upon going over to the girl he assumed was 'Lola', as Luke called her, and the other male.

Taylor chuckled as he moved along to the music himself, moving closer and closer to Carrie as he did so.

"I'm Taylor Keeps, native New Yorker and one of the college's newest English majors extraordinaire." He said with a grin. "And you?"

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:08 am

Ashlee giggled at Evelyn, she added a light pink gloss to her lips and decided on a champagne colored shimmery shadow. She whooped following her out, "Whooo! Evelyn and Ashlee on the prowl!"

[[Ashlee and Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Lola had been drinking a couple of beers, so she was feeling pretty loose right now she looked up and saw Luke, "Heeey! Luke? Yeah you're Luke! I remember you. Luke you know my best friend Jake, and this is my other best friend Brooke, Brooke this is Luke he's in my music class." She chirped cheerfully.

Brooke waved at Luke, looking him over. He was really cute and she noticed the dimple in his cheek and smiled, he kind of looked like a puppy.

Jacob knew of Luke's arrival, since alcohol in Lola's system tended to make her about forty times louder than usual, he put on a practiced smile, "Hey man what's up?" He said casually holding onto the red plastic cup he took a sip, his eyes scanning the foam covered floor trying maybe to spot Seth.

Lola spotted a kid come up next to Luke, and her eyes bugged out, "Oh my god your hair is purple!? How are you doing that?!" She asked stunned.

Jacob started laughing at Lola, he had to admit drunk Lola sometimes was more entertaining than sober Lola, he looked at the kid with the pruple hair and he had to admit it wasn't too often he saw a kid with purple hair.

"YES! LET'S!" Antonio shouted, and found the machine, and the person who clearly was supposed to be monitoring the bubbles was no where to be seen.

"PSSSST! Seth! Over here!" Antonio whispered loudly, and waving him over to the machine near the large container that held the bubbles, Antonio started to sway to the beat of the song blaring over the speakers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 am

Seth snickered and grabbed a half-filled cup of beer left over on a nearby table. He added it to the soap bottle and shook it hard before dumping the whole thing into the bubble blower's compartment.

The machine shuddered a little.

A pop! and a beer-smelling bubble burst in front of them.

Seth growled and kicked the thing. "Work, bitch!"

Nearby, Carrie was saying, "Political science ma--" The rest of her words were lost as the bubble machine ejected a massive thrust of bubbles and foam slopping in every direction.

Seth, Carrie, Antonio and Taylor were drenched in seconds. Carrie squeaked and clung to Taylor around the waist as a wave of soap and bubbles smelling of beer thundered down the hall past them.

Seth was laughing crazily, soap and beer slopping down around him. "YES!" he whooped, watching people yelp and run in every direction. The machine kept quietly ejecting wave after wave of soap.

Luke nodded at Jake, amused at Lola. "Yeah. Um, this is my roommate, Joel. Joel, this is um..." He glanced at Jake and faltered. "A friend of Ev's."

At that second, the bubbles began to thicken around them. Luke glanced around, puzzled.

"Oh my God!" Sienna squealed, clinging to James as beer-bubbles exploded on them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:20 am

Taylor placed an arm around Carrie's shoulders, hunching over quite a bit, and reached out to place a hand on the wall to stabilize the both of them in the sea of bubbles that was quickly engulfing everything.

Joel blinked and looked around, noticing the bubbles amassing around them, hardly realizing what was going on.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 am

Antonio rose out of the beer/foam swamp like a monster his arms out streched, "The partyyy is alivee muahaha!" He got up and shook the bubbles off and hifived Seth.

James grabbed a hold of Sienna and nearly fell over himself.

He wondered who...his eyes fell at the bubble machine where he saw Seth, and ...Antonio? Both laughing.

James laughed shaking his head he shouted, "Seth you crazy bastard!"

Lola slipped a little as the bubbly tidal wave came down the hall, Jake grabbed her arm to stable her, Brooke holding onto the wall.

"Whoops, almost fell. Well nice to meet you Jelly." Lola said to Joel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:41 am

Carrie straightened up, tilting her head up to grin woefully at Taylor. "Well, it was nice while it lasted. I'm not fussed. Guys pull crazy shit all the time here." She swiped dark blond strands of wet hair out of her eyes.

Seth was laughing so hard, he had to sling an arm around Antonio to stand up straight. They were both drenched to the skin, but Seth didn't care.

"Fuck this lame ass party!" he said, slipping in bubbles as he dragged Antonio past Carrie and Taylor to where James was. "How's it goin'?!" Seth announced to James, letting go of Antonio and punching James' shoulder. He glanced at Sienna. "Hey, nice catch!"

Sienna, whose dress was now ruined with beer and soap, glared hatefully up at him as she steadied herself against James' arm. Seth noticed she was a little too willing to drape herself all over the brunet boy though. Skank, he deduced.

"You know Tony, right?" he said to James, hiccuping.

Luke shook his head, wringing out his shirt which had absorbed a few bubbles and now weighed about ten pounds. "So that happens a lot around Seth, I notice," he muttered, remembering their outing to the zoo. "Man, I love college."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:46 am

"Yeah? Go figure." Taylor grinned as he removed himself from Carrie. He gave her a brief once over. "You all good there?" He asked, already relatively sure that she was indeed unharmed by the oh so menacing bubble attack.

"Really now?" Joel asked with a slight chuckle as he too attempted to wring out his blazer, although, despite his attempts he was pretty sure that it was done for, much like the rest of his 'dressier' clothing that he'd opted to wear.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 am

James was laughing when Seth and Antonio glided over to him. He took is had away from Sienna, "Hey yeah!Hey Tony, remember I beat you at pool."

Antonio gave James a once over and it clicked, "Yeahh! You soo did bro! Dude Seth, he's awesome at pool!"

Jacob was wringing out his shirt and he laughed thinking back on the zoo when there nearly panther chow.

"Yeah Seth, is my roommate. Only Seth could find almost getting eaten by a panther enteraining."He watched Joel wring out his shirt and it dawned on Jake that this guy had purple hair.

Okay well he knew that, but Jelly was not the adequate nickname.

Jake smirked, and excused himself from them and walked/slid down the hall towards Seth, he grabbed a hold of his shoulder, "Guy! Just met a dude with purple hair, Lo called him Jelly, I think Grimace is a way better name." Jake pointed Joel out to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Luke finished wringing out his shirt. He glanced up and realized Jake had wandered off. Lola and Brooke were still standing there. Luke grinned; Lola kind of looked like she was going to teeter over. "Think you should sit down, Lola."

He shook his head, trying to get rid of all the water.

Seth glanced over at Jake. "What's purple got to do with Jelly?" he asked logically, confused. He wobbled a bit on the slippery flooring. Sienna was still glaring at him and Antonio.

"I'll see you around," she said shortly to James, heading past them down the hall.

Carrie pulled a face down at her top and shorts. "Relatively speaking, I'm great. Never ask a girl that when she's just had a hundred dollar blouse ruined, for future reference," she advised him jokingly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Lola nodded, right now she was tipsy and the floor was even more slippery because of the bubbles, Brooke had whispered in her ear that she was going to talk to Tyler some guy that lived on their floor that Brooke had her eye on.

"Go ahead B I'm gonna sit her and talk to Luke." The brunette waved her friend off and fixed her tank slightly crossing her legs, "So Luke, I didn't know you lived here, you like it?"

James watched Sienna leave, he could tell he probably pissed her off talking to Seth and the guys, he hadn't even noticed that Jake had shown up next to Seth, but he heard him mention purple hair and he figured he had to have met Joel.

Because James didn't know too many guys with purple hair, "Oh yeah that's Joel, we're rooming with him and his friend Taylor."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Seth was drunkenly amused and announced loudly enough for Sienna to overhear over the music to James, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BANG HER, DUDE! WHY'D YOU LET HER WALK?"

Sienna turned and flipped both him and James off before sashaying off to her friends. Seth laughed and elbowed Jake off him.

"Damn, that's a shame! She was fine too!"

Luke and Joel were now leaning against the wall avoiding the drunken bikini-clad girls darting past. Luke glanced down at where Lola sat against the wall. "If this is a common occurrence, we'll fit right in.We had a crazy skunk and a lumberjack for a neighbor in midtown."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Lola heard Seth's loud ass drunk voice from down the hall and shook her head, that bastard had managed to insult some brunette girl who was walking away from the scene, Lola ignored Seth and snorted, "I'm surprised, midtown is a zoo although it is pretty fun down there, its not like things have exactly been calm here. I'm sure you know about Jake and his cohorts almost daily destruction to the fifth floor. Plus from what else I've heard I think Seth and your friend James are cool with each other so it won't be long until the insanity moves its way up here, which in all honesty would be fun, things have been boring up here."

"Yeah she was, oh well on to the next one." James said flippantly, he really didn't care if he hooked up with Sienna tonight or not. There were plenty of girls that were giving him the eye, and a select few were prettier than her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Luke paused to pry a drunk girl off him. She seemed convinced he was her boyfriend. "Er, I see what you mean. I'm just hoping it won't be weird with Jake and James," he said to Lola. The girl nearby burst into tears and rushed off at his "rejection".

Seth grinned and then felt dizzy. He'd not had a lot of alcohol but he'd also skipped lunch. It was kind of hitting him hard.

He staggered over to the nearby wall and slid down it to sit on the wet floor, waving away a few champagne-colored bubbles. He rested his head back against the wall and closed his eyes, listening to the bass thumping down the hall.

His phone vibrated somewhere on him and he fumbled in his jacket pockets before pulling it out and lazily reading the text.

He frowned. Evelyn had texted him asking why his Upper East friends were a bunch of puffed up dolts, in her words.

What the fuck is she doing there?! he thought, alarmed. He sat up and texted back, Wtf? Where r u?

Ur pal Radek's place. Party up on roof.

Seth almost groaned. Of all the places they could have visited, they had to go there?!

Get out of there. Wrong crowd! he texted back, irritated. God damn girls had no idea...

Evelyn didn't reply. Seth gritted his teeth, feeling just a bit worried. But he figured they'd leave soon enough.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Lola stood up, a bit tired of sitting plus she felt herself start to sober up, "In all honesty, I can see it being weird, but despite Jake being the type that attract and look for trouble. I doubt he'd want to go start anything with James unless James were to provoke him. Despite that ninety per cent of the time Jake can be a total bastard, he actually isn't so bad when he's not around Seth. Like yeah he'll still be like a jerk, but he's fun to hang around."

Lola pushed back a piece of her chocolate hair and went on to say to this because she wasn't really sure if it was still because of the alcohol in her system, " Your friend Evelyn, she's cool I've talked to her a couple of times, and I can tell I think... Jake likes her. Or something, like usually to most girls he's all Casanova jerk, but yeah he will still be kind of a smart ass but they get a long real well, and judging by how similar their pasts are they click almost too well together."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Luke blinked down at her, thrown by this sudden proclamation. "Yeah?" he said slowly, glancing over at where James, Jake, Seth and some familiar guy stood. Seth was weary, apparently.

Luke turned back to look at Lola. "Why'd they break up then?" He wasn't sure what she was smoking if she thought Jake and Evelyn got along "too well". Last he'd seen, Evelyn hadn't looked too pleased to see Jake in her law classroom.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next