New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Spacecraft EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Spacecraft EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Spacecraft EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Spacecraft EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Spacecraft EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Spacecraft EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Spacecraft EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Spacecraft EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Spacecraft EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Spacecraft

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Spacecraft Empty Spacecraft

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 am

[[From Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Spacecraft Empty Re: Spacecraft

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Alexis eyed the building or whatever it was and looked over at Seth. "Where HAVE you dragged me too?" She asked, a little afraid.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:10 pm

He grinned down at her and silently walked up the steps, leading her down a bright hallway. "One of my best friends' older sisters - she's really hot, by the way - does this side hobby thing. She's..." He peered around at the numbers on the doors leading off the corridor. "Around here somewhere...."

He walked on. "Here!" The door had 1007 on its plaque. Seth pushed it open to reveal a large, sunlight-filled room with round tables. At first glance, it resembled a kindergarten classroom, with colorful posters on the walls and organizing boxes full of art supplies in a wall unit along the back wall. People sat at the tables - but they were all different ages here, form a squealing seven-year-old with pigtails to a rather dignified middle-aged lady with a braid.

A short brunette was leaning over the podium sort of desk up front. Seth walked over to her and she looked up. She was pretty, about mid-20s. Her green-brown eyes widened when he flashed her a grin - but not in horror. "Hey, Lori, what're you doing here?" she said jovially. She straightened up and walked around her desk to give him a hug. Seth was still pulling a face at the annoying nickname when she let go. "Are you here to terrorize again?" she demanded.

And then her eyes flickered to Alexis. "Ooh, did you actually bring a serious guest this time? Or is this another willing accomplice to destruction?" she joked.

"This is Alexis," Seth said, smirking. "Friend of mine. She likes the Picasso crap you guys do here."

He turned to Alexis. "This is Aubrey, and she'll be our temporary art teacher." Aubrey shook her head disapprovingly and then flashed Alexis a smile.

"You either have stronger resistance to brain damage than I did, or you just really love art, huh?" she said, ignoring Seth's frown.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Alexis grinned at her, deciding she already liked this lady. "A little bit of both." She replied and held out her hand, giving the room a quick once over in curiosity.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Aubrey reached out her hand to shake Alexis' but then abruptly paused. "Oh, crap, sorry, I have clay all over my fingers! Although if you're staying, it won't really matter anyways." She gestured to the tables. "We're doing clay work today. If you guys wanna go ahead and find an empty seat."

Seth glanced around and spotted a few near the back. He gestured to Alexis to follow him and walked over to where there were a couple of fresh mounds of clay on the table in front of the seats. "Sweet," he said, already seeing the fun potential in this. He sat down and grinned widely. Aubrey shot him a warning look.

"PG, Seth!" she added loudly, to ensure he would hear her. Seth sent her a wounded look and then turned to Alexis.

"What does she think I'm gonna do with this?" he pointed at the misshapen mound of clay. "Make a penis? That's third-grade!"

"Mom, he said that word!" the seven-year-old squeaked nearby. "The word you told Jack to never say!" A woman near the girl sent Seth a hateful look.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Alexis went to stomp down on Seth's foot and then paused. "... Isn't penis the proper word to use?" She asked, quietly however so she wouldn't get her head cut off by some mother but she stuck her tongue out at the lady, as she took off her jacket and put it on the seat's back and pushed up her shirt sleeves.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

"Maybe I should say d - " Seth stopped himself. "Yeah, you know, you have a point there. But I guess something about seven-year-olds knowing too much about the lower-half of the anatomy weirds people out."

He poked his mound of clay. "Man, this is going to be interesting." He eyed it carefully. "What're you gonna do?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:38 pm

"You'll see." Alexis smirked and took off any jewelry she had and put it in the breast pocket of her shirt before picking up her clay.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Seth mused silently and then split up his clay into seven. He began building tiny men, who looked more like Lego men than anything. Clay never was his forte but he'd been playing in sand and mud so much as a kid that he still found it fun.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Alexis paused and looked around before getting up and went over to an empty table and grabbed a hard plastic clay sculpting tool and went back over to her seat, sitting down and focused on making it's figure.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Seth had grabbed a little knife that someone was using to cut their clay. He used it to poke eyes into his clay army.

Then he added little cuts here and there to signify abs and arm muscles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Alexis glanced over and smirked. "Your army looks like little midget muscle builders." She chirped, before looking back at her clay model, still working on it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 pm

"Oh, yeah?" Seth said indignantly. He looked around their table. A guy - typical artist getup - was working on a house sort of thing nearby. Some kind of structure with delicate pylons. Seth leaned behind his chair and grabbed a color pencil from a box and stuck it in the arm of one of his army men.

He threw said man across the table at the "structure".

"Hey!" the artist guy yelped.

Seth's army man flew through the air and his pencil jabbed into a pylon, ripping through it. The pylon collapsed and so did the structure, folding on top of the army man.

"Kamikaze mission. He will be remembered," Seth informed Alexis, while the artist swore.

"SETH!" Aubrey snapped angrily as the artist guy glared.

Seth widened his eyes at her and then realized she'd probably seen him launch a missile so he couldn't play innocent. "It'll be fine. Look, it just folded in. You did a good job, bro. You can just pick it up, it's really sturdy," he said to the artist guy. The guy flipped him off.

"Excuse me, could you refrain from that around my daughter?" the mom-of-7-year-old asked irritably from the next table, seething at the artist guy. He looked shocked.

"What...he broke my sculpture!" he snapped at her.

"Okay, guys, cool it," Aubrey said quickly, waving a hand. She leaned over and lifted up the sculpture. It wobbled but otherwise seemed unhurt, if a bit squashed. "It's fine."

"It's ruined!" the guy howled, over-dramatically in Seth's opinion. The guy pushed back his chair and stormed out.

Aubrey cringed. "Oh dear," she said nonchalantly, before throwing Seth an exasperated look like she expected this, and then returning to her seat.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Alexis sighed and glanced back up at Seth. "Really, Seth? We're NOT in preschool." She said quietly. "I mean, we don't have to be as uptight as Mother Hen over there, but..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Seth sniggered. "Oh please, you enjoyed that." He surveyed his remaining army men. "So what're you doing anyways?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 pm

"Just.. one.. second.."She said, smoothing down the horns on her little figure and looked it over before setting it down. "Look, it's you."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Seth turned curiously. His eyes skimmed down the little figure and he bit his lower lip hard. He could feel his shoulders shaking.

He doubled over and cracked up so hard his eyes teared. "Oh, man, that....!" Another burst of laughter followed. He paused to take a deep breath. Most of the room turned to stare at him. "That's just...oh, wow." He chuckled and then added, "Why's he got hearts in his eyes?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm

"Lust-struck." Alexis chirped, before smirking. "For a dark-haired demon."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Seth smirked. "I see," was all he said. He stretched lazily. "Oh, wait."

He grabbed one of his army men and squished him flat without consternation. He quickly shaped the clay with his knife and then presented Alexis with a trident sort of thing. "There. Don't wanna forget my magic wand. Oh, and...he really needs more hair." He handed another squished army man to her. "Gimmie an Elvis wig!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:24 pm

"Seth!" Alexis laughed and quickly grabbed her figure. "He has an heart arrow, you jerk. Leave my figure alone."She smirked, holding it out of his reach.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm

"I'd never carry that!" Seth argued, in his opinion, very rationally. "That thing looks like...like...some weird Gothic cupid!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:35 pm

"Ugh, fine, just hold on." Alexis rolled her eyes, putting it down and took out her i-Phone, taking a picture of it before saving the picture and put her phone back down, grabbing the clay Seth had squished and grabbed her knife, rolling the clay up into a ball and then shaped it into an Elvis poof and wave, setting that down before gently taking off the horns and crooked halo on the demon and put on the hair and then put the horns on the hair like they were poking out and then the halo.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Seth waved the trident in her face. "Um, hello?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes and snatched it gently from his hand, before putting it down, but then paused. "..Keep the arrow or no arrow?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:41 pm

"The stupid heart arrow? No!" he exclaimed. "You know the only thing I'd do with that would be to stab Rose in the face." He paused and pulled a face. "Or not. It might make her start lusting after me and then my life would be over."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum