New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm

"Why does the "chat" sound ominous?" Luke asked,, wide-eyed as Taylor returned. Luke scooted up on the couch to make room for him.

Evelyn agreed. Screw drama. She idly wondered where Alexis was and cringed. Hello, drama. "Oh, I'm sorry about Carrie earlier...she, uh, she's kind of always been a matchmaker. I didn't think she'd be insensitive enough to pry into your lovelife."

Seth threw Alexis a look that suggested she was insane for thinking he could possibly do that. Just then, the lift hit Five.

"Sweet Mary!" he exclaimed, hopping out. He turned to Alexis. "Well, this has been fun, babe, but duty calls." He saluted her and turned, heading toward his suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Alexis rolled her eyes, and searched for her key-card in her jean pockets, gnawing at her bottom lip as she went up to her suite door and paused, hearing voices.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

"I don't think it sounds ominous in the least. It was just some friendly coaxing." Taylor flopped down on the couch and said a quick thanks as he settled into his side.

Joel made a slight face, recalling the subject matter of the conversation that was produced by Carrie and Taylor whilst Evelyn was away from the table. He flushed somehwat but quickly shook it off and shrugged.

"Its...fine. Didn't bother me much, besides, if you recall, Taylor was in on it too, evidently." Joel huffed, suddenly thinking of how he was going to get back at his friend.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Coaxing the poor kid into what?"

Evelyn had noticed that. "Yeah," she said, more amused than anything. "They seemed to bond pretty quickly. Riding the same demonic brainwaves, I guess." She threw Joel a curious glance. She'd never found out what they had all been discussing that had him looking so awkward when she came back. "They give you a hard time after I left?"

Seth entered his suite door, which was as always, unlocked. People would have to be psycho to steal from a place where four boys more than capable of kicking ass lived. Not to mention, everyone on their floor was convinced they were all certifiably insane.

It kind of made it hard to get laid. Maybe Jake had the right idea after all.

Speaking of....

Seth headed to the kitchen and smirked, watching Jake devour chips like he was dying. "'Wazzup, dawg?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 pm

"Nothing to be concerned about, Luke. If it all works out like we HOPE, you'll see soon enough and I'm sure you'll approve." Taylor nodded sagely as he did every so often.

Joel bit at his lip and hesitantly shook his head.

"Naw, not really," he said, although in truth, it was somewhat hard on him. He hadn't thought about a girl, let alone Evelyn, in a romantic way in long while and now the dusty old wheels of potential amor in his head were slowly starting to spin once more.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

"Um..." Alexis muttered to herself, not sure that she wanted to deal with that whole "meeting up with your ex awkwardness thing" today, because surprisingly Seth had managed to put her in a better mood after Connor's lovely phone-call that morning. She messed with her keycard and sighed, shoving it back in her pocket and went to hang out in the lounge for a while.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Jake looked up at Seth a with a mouthful of chips, "Finishing the chips." He tilted the bag up and shook the bag to eat the crumbs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Seth snorted. "You're pathetic. Learn to cook." He walked to the fridge and began pulling out a bag of frozen veggies. He headed for the cabinet and pulled out a pack of Thai noodles and set them to boil. "What you been up to all day?"

Luke raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?" He shrugged and resumed watching the cartoon that was on TV. "Oh, did Ev head home?" he asked Taylor absently.

"Oh, well, that's good, I guess." Evelyn shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She didn't really want to carry on in this train of talk. It would be a lot less awkward if her roommate showed up. Seeing as Joel had told her it was mutual, there shouldn't be too much awkwardness.

She got up to get her phone from the bag on the dining table. She dug it out of her bag and then paused. Steps near the door, barely five feet away. Hesitant but decidedly sure, they had stopped in front of the door and then faded as the person walked off.

You gotta be kidding me. Evelyn bit her lip and dialed Alexis' cell phone. It rang out in the hallway. Evelyn hung up quickly.

It clicked. Alexis had evidently recognized enough of Joel's voice to run for it. But what Evelyn didn't really get was why Alexis was running away. It was mutual, so it might be initially awkward but not that much.

At least, she didn't think so... "Joel, have you, um, ever talked to Alexis since highschool?" she asked, looking over at him across the room.

She felt a flash of anger at Alexis. The girl had given Evelyn so much shit about James. When it came to facing her own (much sweeter and less awkward) ex, she ran?

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

"Er..." Joel blinked at the sudden question and arched his eyebrows. "Ah, I didnt' really keep in contact with anyone except Taylor, so... no? Why do you ask?" He asked, suddenly confused as to why the topic always floated back to his love life.

"Mhmm. She and Joel went back to her suite," Taylor said, his gaze settled on the TV now.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

James needed a break from his books. He had heard Taylor come in and could hear him and Luke talking so he decided to join.

James walked out in the living area and he heard the last part of Taylor's statement of how Joel and Evelyn were hanging out in her dorm together right now.

"Wait, what?" James asked raising an eyebrow, "I thought she ditched us cause she had homework?"

James didn't care if she didn't want to hang out with them, and he didn't care that Joel was with her, his stupid spat he had with Joel was over.

James didn't understand why Evelyn had to lie if she didn't want to hang out with them.

Jake snorted crumpling the Doritos bag and tossing it in the trash.

Jacob sat on the counter and remembered Seth asked him what he had been up to.

"Nothing just chilled, try to read that damn book and ended up falling asleep. How about you?" Jake asked, he kind of didn't want to mention to Seth how he sulked for most of the day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Luke frowned. "You totally made that sound weird, Taylor," he said, grinning. "Had it been any guy but Joel, I'd be suspicious. But yeah, she did tell us she had work to do. Is Joel work?"

"Went to visit my friend's sister's art class with Alexis. Built clay army, threw one of them into a kamikaze attack against some guy's sculpture. Sculpture collapsed. Said guy was a crybaby and was all "It's ruuuiiiined!" and ran out," Seth said, mimicking the whiny artist's voice. "Then Aubrey, my friend's sister, yelled at me. She runs the place. Alexis made a demonic version of me in clay with a trident and a pompadour. Elvis wig," he explained. "Then we grabbed hotdogs and headed home. Evidently Connor was bitching about Red to Alexis too."

Evelyn licked her lips, turning away to put her phone down. "Um..."

She heaved a sigh. "Alexis is my roommate. I don't know if anyone told you...."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Jake raised an eyebrow in amusement, then again he wasn't too shocked. "What was he saying?" Jake asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 pm

"A ton, Luke. A. Ton." Taylor laughed. "He's worse than a puppy and a child together, alone, even WHEN supervised." He then turned to face James. "Yeah, she's doing that in a few."

Joel immediately tensed. Of course he and Alexis broke up on mutual terms and he felt things didnt' end awkwardly, but to know that the girl he had been with was in the same city, the same school, the same DORMITORY was a bit shocking to say the least.

"You're kidding... right?" He asked, trying to figure if his leg was being pulled or not.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Evelyn shook her head, gnawing her lower lip to shreds. She sighed and walked back over to the single-seater, standing behind it and resting her hands on top of the seat as she surveyed Joel. "I'm sorry, I just figured it was better for you to know beforehand than you looking like a fool when you ran into her. Because, honestly, I'm shocked you haven't yet."

"Oh," Luke said. That made sense. "Ev's pretty damn serious about her work. I'm guessing we can expect Joel getting kicked out pretty soon then. Anyways, if you're going for Carrie, just do me a favor and don't hurt her." He gave a dimpled smirk. "I'll have to bring the wrath of overprotective-brother on your head, 'cause she's like my little sister."

"She didn't tell me details. Some stuff about how Red was a bitch and the usual...um..." Seth trailed off, somewhat uncertain if he wanted to tell Jake what Connor had said to him the previous day. "Anyway, this is ready." He walked over to the stove and picked up the pot of noodles, draining them in a colander in the sink.

Lucifer stalked in, hissing at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Jake slid off the counter grabbing a pot and a large spoon he stood in between the twins room and clanged the spoon against the pot.

"DINNER IS SERVED BITCHES!!" Jake howeled, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:45 pm

"No worries, Luke. I've got no intentions of hurting her. My momma raised me right." Taylor chuckled, grinning himself.

"But no one could tell me that she was here before this?" Joel scoffed in a mildly offended manner as he sat, trying to take it in. Whlie he was glad Evelyn told him, it bothered him that everyone, including Evelyn, had opted to keep it from him in the first place. It was just the icing on the cake that was his day.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 pm

"I kind of assumed James and Luke would," Evelyn said honestly. "But I guess they didn't want to unnerve you or something..." She heave d a sigh. "Well, now you know." She threw a glance at the door and then back to Joel. She figured he might need a moment to swallow this. So she excused herself and went to her room to grab the law textbook she'd been perusing the previous day. She brought it back out with her notebook and sat down at the table to start her work.

"Good to know," Luke replied. He shot James a smirk. "Maybe you should teach Darko here something."

Seth snickered to himself and dumped the pasta into the frying veggie stew. He stirred it around as the twins ambled out of their rooms. Seth dumped the spaghetti into a dish and brought it over to the table. Ashton had gone to the kitchen and brought plates and forks.

There was a hiss and Ashton yelped painfully. He had stepped on Lucifer's tail and the cat slashed him a new one on his ankle. "FUCK!" he howled, wobbling over to the table and placing the plates down. He knelt to examine his leg. "God dammit, it's bleeding."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:01 am

Antonio narrowed his eyes at Jake and went to go sit and help himself to dinner.

He looked at his brothers leg and then at Seth, "Geez your cat is brutual Andreasis."

Jake grabbed a plate and heaped a huge pile of the pasta onto it, "You get used to it."

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:11 am

Joel'd reached up and was now fiddling with his hair as he let it all sink in and then he cleared his throat and stood up. He was about ready to call it quits for the day, hoping tomorrow would be better.

"I think I'm gonna head back to my suite and do some studying myself. It was nice hanging with you," he said, taking a large sigh. He smiled some in Evelyn's direction and gave a wave before stalking out of the suite.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:19 am

Ashton wobbled to the kitchen to grab some ice. Seth winced and then said, "Not my cat."

Evelyn cringed. Oh my God, I'm an idiot. She dropped her head down onto the tabletop. She kind of wished she'd kept her mouth shut. But it would have been awful if Joel had walked into Alexis, found out she was Evelyn's roommate and realized they had all hidden it form him.

They had all hidden James from her. It wasn't fun.

Evelyn rifled her fingers through her hair and continued working after sending Alexis a curt text: He's gone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  QueenLemonz Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:33 am

Joel made his way to the elevator and hit the call button and leaned against the wall as he waited for it to get to the floor. He reached up and ran a hand over his face, feeling irritated more than anything. Nothing seemed to be going right for him. First he had Taylor and Carrie bring back up muddled emotions, then when he finally got to spend some time alone with Evelyn it was tense, and then the Ex-Bomb was dropped.

One HELL of a day, he thought bitterly to himself as he huffed into his hand.

Soon enough the lift came down and he hopped inside, pressing the button to return to his floor as he slumped against the wall of the elevator, eager as all get out to just go into his room in the suite, turn on his music, possibly do some aggressive flailing, eat, kill Taylor, and go to bed.

QueenLemonz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 am

[[FF to 8 PM]]

Jake had showered and changed into pajamas. He had to get Nova back to Evelyn, and come back and go to bed early since he had to be at work at six the next morning.

Nova was busy chasing his tail in small circles, Jake picked him up and stuffed him inside his black t-shirt.

Jake would have grabbed a sweater but he knew hardly anyone loitered in the hall on Sunday nights.

Although he really wasn't looking forward to how Evelyn was gonna be since they had argued a few hours ago.

Jake just figured he might as well go there and just see what happens. He left the suite and walked a few doors down to Evelyn's suite and as he walked he recalled something Seth had been saying to him earlier on.

Jake, no offense, if James decided he really wanted her, he wouldn't have too hard a time getting her back. Guy's got mad skills.

Jacob slowed his pace considerably, not that he could go any slower just to go a few doors down, but Seth had been right and Jake knew it too. He knew it from the very first time he pretended to be her boyfriend, that James was so dominant in her life and that no matter how much she denied or ignored her feelings or said she was over him. That Jake always knew that if James came around and fought for her that she would no doubt go to him.

Jake knew he was second choice at best, and he was stupid to try and even pursue whatever the hell kind of relationship they wanted from this and he had to end it. As soon as she opened that door.

He sighed, knocking on the door. Nova poked his head out from Jake's t-shirt widening his eyes up at The Spaniard as if the animal knew what Jake had planned.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 am

Evelyn had finished her homework and was now sprawled on the couch with her boots off watching TV. She was just considering going to change when a knock came on the door. She wondered if Alexis had forgotten her keys.

Evelyn sat up, stretched and then padded across the room sleepily to pull open the door. She blinked when she didn't see Alexis' short form but instead, Jake's rather tall one.

She lifted her eyes and met Nova's warm ones, twinkling happily at her. The puppy was hanging in Jake's shirt. Evelyn's spirits lifted just a little. And then she cringed.

"Hey," she said evenly, and paused there because she couldn't think of anything else to say.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:31 am

Jake could tell that it was going to be one of their many awkward moments.

"Hey." He greeted her, then reaching to pull Nova out from beaneth his shirt.

"Just bringing Nova, since you know."Jake said not really meeting her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:34 am

"Right," Evelyn said. She held out her arms for the dog. She really couldn't think of anything to say that wasn't monosyllabic. Her brain drew a blank yet again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next