New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Frat House

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Frat House - Page 2 Empty Re: Greenwich - Frat House

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:07 pm

"I am offended Lucas! I do not have a creepy come hither look." James said nudging Luke in the side, although he had to admit sure some of the girls were cute or pretty, but a lot of them were kind of just weird.

"Hell yeah it wore off my buzz! Giveee me a beer!" Jake hollered, grabbing a beer and chugging it although it just left a bad taste in his mouth, "Where is the fairy? We need to show these surfer bros how to have fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Connor stood up straight and stumbled. "You dick."He mumbled and rubbed at his head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Seth flashed Connor a thumbs up simply to piss him off further and then gestured at him to move. "Let's go, Non-Greek God. My admirers await me." He swaggered out and into the hallway, leaving Connor with his pain.

"I wonder where Jake we - " he began to say. And then a red blur hit him in the side. "FUCK!" Seth doubled over, catching a vivacious redhead before she went sprawling (and took him with her). She gave him one look and opened her mouth in a murderous scream.

Seth dropped her in fright. "Holy shit, it was him! I didn't do it!" he exclaimed, pointing wildly at Connor. The redhead shot Connor a look and then lunged forward.

She grabbed Seth by his hair. My fucking HAIR, bitch, he raged mentally, as she pulled him down ot her level.

Her brown eyes widened to dinner-plate size. "You're so SHINY!"

"The hell?" Seth yelped, attempting to pull free of her powerful hold. His hair tugged and he cringed in pain. "Connor, help me!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:11 pm

"Sorry, Greek-bitch, my admirers await me!" Connor said in a gay-mocking voice and side-stepped them, trotting off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Seth flipped Connor off and then told the girl that, "Girl, I love those shoes."

The girl blinked and glanced down at her stilettos, puzzled. "Oh, these? Yeah, they're Kate - "

"That dress totally brings out your eyes," Seth went on desperately.

There was a momentary pause and she lost her grip on his head. He straightened, rubbing his back.

"Are you...gay?" she asked doubtfully, looking him over. Seth gestured to hsi clothes.

"Am I a great dresser or what?" he asked, trying not to grin in relief.

The girl blinked a few times. "OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY! YOU'RE REALLY HOT! WHY ARE ALL HOT GUYS GAY?! Except that one I found back there," she said the last in a normal tone. Seth lowered the hands he had clamped over his ears.

"BABY, I'M COMING BACK FOR YOUUU!" she wailed suddenly, turning and tottering into the living room. Seth blinked, wondering who her unfortunate "baby" was.

He walked on into the dining room and punched Connor's arm. "Bitch, I had to fake gay to get away from that. I mean, I know I have great dress sense and I'm shockingly goodlookin' but hell, that was hard!"

Ashton had just finished another beer when - "POOKIEEEE!" sounded thoroughgoing the room.

Ashton dropped his cup and dove behind the keg. About three seconds later, the drunk redhead was again clinging to Jake around the waist. She grabbed his beer and swigged it. Squinting cross-eyed at him, she announced, "Did ya miss me? I found a shiny boy outside but he was gay!!!"

What the fuck? Ashton wondered.

Luke responded by giving James a nudge in return - and sending him toppling into one of his "female cohorts". The girl squealed angrily and shoved James back into Luke.

"Hey!" Luke shoved James toward her again, only she moved - so James collided with the wooden front door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 pm

"...Something tells me it wasn't that hard." Connor said, and flicked Seth's nose hard. "Asshole!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Seth cringed. "What's with you and your cuz attacking my nose? Don't be jealous 'cause it's Greek!" He smacked Connor upside the head and ducked away in case he retaliated.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:55 pm

"Oy! I'm not a rag doll!" James grunted flying into the door then falling onto the floor.

Antonio heard the red head and was looking for another hiding spot.

Jake dropped his drink and tried to remove the damned leech off of him, "Hey get lost! I have standards chicka! You can't dance like Shakira, or me. Then I no speak to you! No habla Ingles!" Jake removed the girl off of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 am

Luke laughed, reaching down to help James up. "Aren't you just dainty?"

Seth stumbled into the living room and finally found his lost boys. "Damn, Jake, the ladies're lovin' you tonight," he said, slapping the Spaniard on the back.

"Actually," Ashton said, as the redhead clinging to Jake gaped at the Spaniard in hurt. "She was on the dance team at school, Jake." He crawled out and Seth raised an eyebrow at him.

"You!" the redhead said, glaring at Seth. "You're a hypocrite!" She turned and stalked off, and was instantly accosted by a bunch of guys in football jackets.

Seth opened his mouth, had no idea what to say, and shut it again. He looked around desperately for Lust and found the bitch all over some OTHER Latin/Spanish kid. Fuck this.

Seth grabbed a cup, filled it with beer, and handed it to Jake. "Here! Another sexy girl you turned off, Jake. You seem to be a hot-but-psychotic-redhead magnet, dude."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 am

"I'm light as a feather really." James grinned up at Luke getting up off the floor and dusting himself off.

"Dude seriously... she scared me though!" Jake frowned taking a gulp from his beer, he knew the girl was hot but he could never handle overly clingy bitches like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:03 am

Seth snickered. "Yeah, you like the ones that brain you with saucepans." He grabbed a beer himself and said, "I dare you to outdrink me."

Ashton glanced at his brother. "This won't end well."

"Clones, get refills ready." Seth didn't wait, he simply threw back his drink and finished the cheap beer in about three gulps. Ashton had already begun filling cups and he handed Seth another as the blond crumpled up the first red cup and dropped it.

James' phone buzzed, barely audible in the distant sounds from the crowded living room. Luke leaned against the wall. "I'm gonna run real soon, dude. Not feeling like walking around with a bruise on my face."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 am

James had felt his phone vibrate faintly in his pocket, and he took it out and read Evelyn's angry message in the chat, he figured he could just ignore it but he decided he'd bug her.

Evelyn:
Are you TRYING to be a douche?

Me:
Not that I don't like you, I'm just at a party. And I am sick and tired of my phone r-r-ringing babe. Cool

He hit send and shoved his phone back in his pocket, and looked at Luke, "You sure dude, its kind of early you already wanna head in? No one will even notice."

James looked at his phone again, and it said that the message hadn't sent because she had went offline and he frowned, and copy and pasted his lovely little message into a text and sent it to her.

Jake raised an eyebrow at Seth, was he really challenging him to drink? Not that they never drank like this before but it had been awhile, "Seth I hope you know who you're messing with." Jake said grabbing a beer and chugging it back in two gulps, and he smiled smugly at his blond friend.

Antonio shook his head, "No it will not." Taking a beer and sipping on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:27 am

Seth grabbed his second cup and threw it back quickly, pausing to say, "Where's Connor?" Ashton shrugged as he resumed refilling another cup for Jake. Seth so far was feeling good. Not so buzzed yet. His tolerance had clearly gotten better. He crumpled up his second.and chugged another cup. "Ahead of ya, bitch!" he informed Jake, rather loudly because a heavy buzz was going through his system now.

James' phone buzzed again as Luke shrugged. "Man, I'm afraid to stay here any longer. The girls here are just...ugh."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:30 am

"Lucas! That formal thing is coming up soon! Don't you want a date? Besides, you don't have to hit on the dumb ass girls, go for ones that seem intelligent or sober enough! Also you've got swag, turn it on ALL THE WAY ON!" James said shaking his lanky friend, giving him a pep talk.

James just pulled out his phone and texted back quickly,

Says the girl home on a Saturday night pretending to be a witch... although its not that much of a strech for ya

Jake took the beers, chugging them down. Still feeling pretty good but no way was he losing to Seth, "Feeling good too Seth, hardly buzzing!" Jake yelled, reaching out for another beer which Antonio had handed to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 am

After his tenth beer, Seth was feeling a little dazed. He kept going though. 15 now. Jake was about three seconds behind him. Seth squinted. The room was suddenly too loud and he stumbled back into Antonio, catching himself as he finished his beer and grabbed another.

He lifted it and saluted Jake, saying, "Holdin' up, Jakey?" He hiccuped.

Luke sighed. "None of these girls are ones I'd wanna take. What about you, you have a girl in mind?" he asked, remembering Rose.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:48 am

"Hmm not really no, actually I wasn't sure if I was going, but who knows maybe." James told Luke, honestly he hadn't even thought too much about the formal until he had mentioned it to Luke.

Jacob was feeling pretty drunk by now, since he had downed about a dozen or more so beers. He kind of lost count from chugging so many, and he just grinned trying to, but failing at saluting at Seth, "Doinnggg good!" HE slurred.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 am

Seth finished his seventeenth....or twenty-second....? beer. His vision blurred and he put down his glass to take another.

He dropped it on Jake's feet. "Fuck!" He squinted. He could no longer really tell the difference between Jake and the twins. They were just dark-haired, tanned blobs to him. He spotted a blond head behind Jake and slurred, "Prettyyyyy...." He ignored the beer puddle and wandered over to the girl in question.

He was now so gone he couldn't really even remember his friend's names. "Hello, tall, blond and pixel-ly!" he hiccuped to the girl. She really did look like colorful patches to his vision

Luke perked up. "You and Ev should go....as friends," he said hastily, ignorant of James and Evelyn's real situation.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 am

"Ha yeah the only way that will happen is in my dreams." James snorted, running a hand through his dark hair. Not that he wouldn't want to go with her but after what had happened on Friday, "No way in hell she's gonna even consider going with me, she hates me."

Jake couldn't finish his thousandth beer, he handed it to Antonio, he knew why he didn't drink beer especially this cheap frat boy crap, his vision had blurred and he had watched or thought he saw blond moving to another blond. Jake grabbed on to Ashton's shoulder to stable himself.

"Shit... quit moving... I didn't know there were four Tigga's" Jake hiccuped, he needed a minute to recollect his scattered drunk brain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:10 am

Ashton stumbled, patted Jake's back and glanced over at Seth, remembering their earlier conversation.

Seth was now engaged in making out with the blond chick. Great.

Ashton bit his lip and reached out a hand, grabbing Antonio's arm. "Okay, new plan: we have to get Jake to hook up with a hoe," he hissed in his twin's ear. "Help!"

"She hates you? I thought you guys were almost going for coffee? She can't be mad at you for beating up that turd. She dislikes the kid," Luke said reasonably. "And....he almost pounded her." He felt a flicker of anger again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:15 am

"Um dude... how is he gonna hook up with a hoe when he can't stand up straight?!" Antonio hissed at his brother.

Jake wrapped his arms around the the twins, "You guys are the shittt! SERIOUSLY DA BEST! TIGGA! ASHESS! You're amazingg." Jake said squeezing, them Antonio yelped, trying to stable Jake.

"Dude its Evelyn when does she ever need a reason to not like me, she told me that we didn't listen to him and that I was being a douche and whatever. So me taking her wouldn't happen." James said,

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 am

"Well, we have to or Seth will come up with another harebrained scheme," Ashton said, gasping for air as he pushed Jake off himself. He patted the Spaniard's shoulder and then said, "Hey, Jake, look at that pretty brunette over there, bro. I think she's a Latina." He pointed to a gorgeous brunette chatting to a blond girl across the room. Ashton nudged Jake. "Look at those legs, man. Right up your alley."

Luke stepped into the living room to get himself another rink, turning ot say to James, "Well, not like she has a date, though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:32 am

Jake's head perked up when he heard Ashton, and he turned the opposite way of the pretty brunette girl, "Which way?"

Antonio grabbed Jake's shoulders and turned him in the girls direction, "That way champ, come on you can do it. Go get her tiger!" Antonio encouraged Jake pushing him towards the girl.

"Ha, you're the tiger, but I'll do it! Jake out!" Jake threw a peace sign up at the twins and sauntered over to the goregous brunette girl. Jake tapped her on the shoulder and smiled, "Hey I just came to tell you that I saw you from across the room, and you're muy caliente chicka." Jake smirked.

"Yeah I'm aware of that, but she'd probably take her dog before she even went with me Luke." James stated honestly, he wasn't going to get his hopes up over Evelyn or even ask her. He had already been rejected by her enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:37 am

Luke choked as he grabbed a drink from Ashton. "Her dog?!" He cracked up and nearly sprayed beer across the room. "Wow, James, I see Evelyn really is good for your esteem."

"Tell us about it," Ashton intervened. "She already ditched Tony twice." He nudged his brother, and then glanced over at Jake across the room. "Dude, this is really easy! We didn't have to do anything. Hope Seth was right and this brings Jake back down to earth."

The brunette gave Jake a scrutinizing glance. "Hey, hottie," she replied sweetly. She sipped at her beer and her eyes were somewhat glazed. She stood up and her friend caught her to steady her. "What say you we dance?" she said, tilting her head at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:43 am

"I say yes." Jake grabbed the girls hand and led her out onto the dance floor to dance with her, wrapping his arms around her waist and swaying with the girl on the dance floor.

"Yeah no kidding man, no offense to your friend but she really screwed with Jake." Antonio told both Luke and James the honest truth. It was because of how he was with her that they pretty much had to damage his self esteem, not that Evelyn hadn't done that to him either.

James heard Antonio and Ashton talk about how Evelyn had pretty much cut Jake down to size, pretty much how she kind of had when he really liked her, although he still really liked her he was trying to move on because he was just fed up with all of that, "Yeah well Luke, she's pretty good at destroying it, and not just mine apparently."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:49 am

"Jake seems fine now," Luke said irritably, not liking the anti-Evelyn parade. "First that redhead, and now this other girl." He checked his watch. "All right, I'm out, guys. As exciting as this chat is." He nodded at the twins and headed over to the door.

Seth returned just then, wiping lipstick off his lips. He slung an arm around James. "'Sup, bro? Whatcha doin'?"

"Jake," Ashton said, amused. Seth squinted at the Spaniard as well as he could. "Shit, I can barely....seeeeeee..."

He swayed and clung onto James again. "Fuck. Well...let me know if he gets laid." Seth slumped down to sit against the table, closing his eyes.

The brunette swayed a bit and decided she couldn't really stand, so she simply staggered a bit before slumping forwards onto Jake and letting him lead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next