New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 am

James had said something familiar, hadn't he?

Evelyn didn't want to repeat that sick cycle again. If she could get out, she damn well would! She was sick of this constant roller coaster.

"People usually do that when they're pissed - they want to hurt someone else just to make it seem fair," she said quietly, looking away from him. She wished he'd just leave like he'd wanted to. Why hadn't she just let him go?

Evelyn leaned her head back against the door, expelling a breath. "Can you leave already? I'm sick of hearing your whimsical feelings. One minute you hate me and the next you...." She shook her head at him, anger still simmering. "I just - we're moving on. I don't want to deal with this anymore." Her voice wavered and she turned away, staring fixedly at the floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Jacob could have said something else, but he for once was just tired of talking. Right who cared about how he felt?

He just nodded and walked out her door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Evelyn slammed it shut the instant he was over the threshold, and then rested her forehead against the cool wood for a moment, trying to calm down that familiar ache inside her. She straightened up after a while and walked slowly back to her room, feeling dazed as she toppled onto her bed face-down.

But it was the right thing to do. She still hurt whenever she thought about the cheating incident. That wasn't going to go away any time soon. So it was better to just let him go and get over it than to have him around as a constant reminder.

Seth had walked in the door with bags of food and wood. He set them down and stretched. "Clones, I'm hoooooome!"

"Damn it," Ashton said audibly from the kitchen, where he was spooning cereal into his mouth.

"Missed you to, bro," Seth replied breezily, walking to the kitchen doorway. "Where's Jake? I got the shit we need to take upstairs."

"I don't know, he never came back in," Ashton answered, tilting his bowl up and slurping the milk at the bottom of it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Jake had walked in shortly after Seth closing the door behind him, he heard Seth's voice and one of the twins. He didn't really like fall like distinguishing, "Hey." He called out walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Seth pushed himself off the doorway and strutted to the living room, flinging himself onto the single seater sofa. He cocked an eyebrow at Jake's weary state. "What happened to you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:45 pm

"Just shit." Jake said nonchalantly. Tilting his head back on the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Seth shrugged and let it go. "So I invited a bunch of people to the bonfire, uh, Rafe's proobably gonna show up for a bit but he has to leave in a bit. Then there's a few other people I just told about it downstairs, and um," he paused, "For Ash's sake, I sent an invite to Ashlee and, um, Evelyn, Alexis and Luke. Luke probably won't come but um, I don't know if the girls will."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Oh joy.

Jake didn't care if Ashlee came, he could tell Ashton liked but Jake really didn't want to be around Evelyn.

"Sounds cool, um need help with anything else? I can take shit up to the roof and I think I'll skip out I'm not feeling too good," he said standing up to go to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:05 pm

"Wait - skip out on the bonfire?" Seth exclaimed, dismayed as he got up and trailed after Jake with his mouth open. "Why the hell would you do that? All you have to do is sit around a fire and stick stuff in it to cook! C'mon, you can't miss out on this!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Jacob grabbed a towel running it under the sink, he wiped at the dried blood under his nose.

"I think I'm getting a cold, from being on the roof earlier. I'd rather stay in and not risk it. Tell Rafe I said yo." Jake said, he didn't want to be around her. And as fun as bonfires were his vibe to party was already down the drain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 pm

"Are you serious?" Seth asked, somewhat unnerved. "Last I checked you were willing to party even if both your legs and your arms were broken." He frowned. "Unless you have a problem with the guest list?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Jake shrugged, "Nothing wrong with who you've invited Seth. Just being careful, I can't afford to miss any more work. I'm already on my second warning. But I'll help if you need it." Jake said walking out of the bathroom past Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

"Ah, no, if you're coming down with something, I can handle it," Seth said, still somewhat suspicious, but he let it go.

Besides, he figured Jake would get bored left down here on his own soon enough.

Seth headed to the kitchen and picked up the bags of kindling and wood, holding them in one hand as he headed out to the hallway and the fire escape.

Ashton came out of the kitchen at this point and wandered to hsi brother's room, nodding at Jake as he passed him.

Luke was frowning at his laptop screen, having paused his work to check his email and generally waste time. He shot a glance at James and then picked up his phone, texting Ashlee. U goin 2 bonfire thing? Talked 2 Ev yet?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Ashlee picked up her phone, she had seen the invite that Seth had sent her. Under normal cirvumstances she would have accepted but after last night she wasn't sure.

Not sure Luke, still gotta talk to Ev bout it! U going?

She sent him back.

James caught Luke's glance he had been on his phone and noticed the invite for the bonfire on the roof. He could care less, if he had been invited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm

It wud be kinda awkward for me, Luke texted Ashlee in reply. U guys can go ahead tho. No point making pointles enemies u know?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 pm

I hear yaa, but who knos if Ev will even wanna go after, u kno. So if she doesn't wanna go I won't make her. Ashlee sent to Luke. She wasn't sure how Evelyn was feeling about the whole thing especially after yesterday.

She went through her phone and sent Evelyn a message.

Hey u free? Wanted to see u, talk bout some things.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Luke flicked out of his Facebook and texted Ashlee back: Yeah, theres gona be other ppl there besides just seth n Jake. U'll go if Ev says no?

Evelyn was mucking around in the kitchen, and had potatoes cooking on the stove when her phone buzzed. She bit her lip as she read the message and then took the mashed potatoes off the stove, poured some on a plate and dabbed on gravy. She carried it ot the table with her phone and then texted Ashlee. Call or text?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Ashlee got both messages from Luke and Evelyn, she responded to Lucas first

Idk, I mean I would go but if it makes her uncomfortable I would feel like a bad friend for going. I kno I wouldnt talk 2 Seth or Jake, just still. Ashlee hit send and decided she'd call Evelyn so that way she didn't have to type out novels to Evelyn.

Ashlee dialed Evelyn's number, and heard the phone ring a few times, "Hey Ev, I figured I just call. So much easier. What are you doing?" Ashlee asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Luke cracked a brief grin at Ashlee's message and put his phone down before glancing at James. "Dude, we should do something this weekend. Friday night was a bust but since Jake's crew will be busy upstairs tonight, we don't run the risk of meeting them outside."

"Trying to stop Nova from eating my lunch," Evelyn replied, because Nova was on her lap and attempting to paw her plate off the table. "Um," she paused and Nova's paw hit her spoon, making it fly off her plate. She had a lot to explain to Ashlee. "D'you wanna just come over?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm

James looked up from his phone to Luke, "What do you have in mind?"

"Lucky for you, I'm already out so I'll be there soon." Ashlee smiled, hanging up her phone and walking onto campus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Luke shrugged. "You come up with something," he said. "Oh, hm, it's been a while since we did something stupid. How about dare night?"

Evelyn hung up and then set Nova down, giving up on her meal. She figured she could just have a bigger dinner or something with Alexis. It'd been a while.

She got up and returned to her room, casting a sour glance at the window lock gleaming on the sill. She sat down on her desk chair and flipped open her laptop screen, logging automatically onto FB. Then she frowned.

Bonfire? She bit her lip. With Jake's crew?

Yeah, that's what she really wanted to do, spend yet another damned Saturday night with that bastard.

She noticed Ashlee had RSVP'd Maybe. She didn't mind if Ashlee went, honestly. She and Ashton were hitting it off and Ashlee had gone too long without decent male attention (the creeps in senior year didn't count).

"You know what I realized," Seth said conversationally, to Ashton and Jake in the living room where they were all seated. "I got my memory back. From last Saturday night. Like, slowly, but I got it back together in one almost fully formed piece: now I remember that I probably owe you and Tony majorly," he said to Ashton, who glared, "And that I forgot to get that hot blond's number, the one I was with at the party after our drinking contest. And that she was a D for sure."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:33 pm

"A dare night? Huh." James thought sitting up. A dare night throughout the city did sound like it would be fun.

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Ashlee had come upstairs arriving at Evelyn's suite and knocked on her door.

"Your favorite person is here!" Ashlee chirped.

Jake lifted an eyebrow at Seth, for that one Saturday they had he remembered bits and pieces. Although some of what he remembered he didn't want to.

Jake shook his head, "That night was a nightmare."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Luke cracked a grin, dimpling. "So you up for it, or is your pretty-boy butt above such immature things?"

Evelyn smiled to herself as she headed for the door. Typical Ashlee.

And untypical Seth. Great Babe Hunt? What the hell?

Hm. Maybe Ash should sign up. They'd probably take over the world together. Not in a good way.

She snorted and pulled open the door, sending Ashlee a smile. "Hey," she said uncertainly, not sure how Ashlee felt about her after Jake's mini announcement yesterday. Evelyn stood back and gestured for her to come in. Nova yipped as he ran down the hall and barked at Ashlee in greeting.

"You remember what happened now?" Seth asked him, curious. He recalled Jake being uncertain about whether he had or hadn't cheated on Evelyn.

Hey...this might make all the difference if he does remember! Maybe he was about to hook up with that girl...but left? Ash did say Jake came home pretty quickly.

"Think hard," Seth added, sending Jake a meaningful glance. "It might change things if you remember."

Ashton glanced up from the magazine he was reading, sprawled on the floor. His dark eyes were curious. "Why would it change anything? We know what happened - Jake and you both got wasted and hooked up with hot girls."

"By the way, you little fucker," Seth said, glaring at him. "About that Facebook event..."

Ashton grinned and got to his feet. "I think I hear Tony calling me!" He tore out of the room before Seth could kill him.

Seth frowned and then glanced at Jake again. "Like I said...it could change things if you find out for sure whether or not you really, you know," he lowered his voice, "cheated."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 pm

"Does it matter? I mean even if I didn't, she still doesn't trust me and she said it herself she was using me. Why would any of that matter?" Jake said defensively. He stood up and went to sit by the window.

Jake sat down on the ground his head against the wall, and an arm over his knee.

Although he didn't want to remember the nights events, not that he really could anyway. There were certain parts that weren't adding up with him about that night.

He remembered that annoying red head trying to slobber all over him.

He closed his eyes and tried going back on that night and he saw himself talking to another girl a brunette. But things were still foggy.

"We went to a room together...I kept saying I was tired and we went in a room and I think I was laying down." Jake said trying to put missing pieces together.

Ashlee bent down and pet Nova's brown head, "Hi there baby!" She greeted Nova cheefully.

She walked in and turned a serious eye to Evelyn, "Alright. I'm here so let's cut the filler, what happened between you two?"

"In your dreams. You know I'm down for that, unless you're scared Lucas." James challenged him, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:16 pm

"I'm not the one worrying about my precious face getting creased by, I don't know, the wind!" Luke shot back, smirking as he stretched and then sat up, setting his laptop on the ground beside the couch.

Seth blew out a breath and snorted. "Can you not get TMI?"

Evelyn groaned inside. Of course, she could count on Ashlee to be blunt as a fire-engine blaring its siren.

She shut the door and led the way to the couch, plopping down on one end. Nova followed her and she picked up him, hugging him to her. "Okay, so, it wasn't really dating - it was a test drive. And it failed in two days. It was right after the elevator broke down. Don't ask me why or how it happened. It just did. We were bickering one second and the next....I don't know, it's always kind of weird with him.

"I didn't tell anyone because you and Luke already dislike Jake and you'd have just been all pro-James, if you wanna call it that. You'd just be negative about it, so I figured I'd just give it a try, see where it went. Jake didn't tell his friends either because, well, they all think I'm a whore," she said bluntly. "So in all honesty, we were doomed from the start. And I know, you think I'm crazy going for some guy who clearly treats me like shit. I guess I was, I don't know anymore. It's in the past. But it, um, basically, last Saturday, Jake went out partying, got drunk and slept with some girl. He came over the next day - you were here - " Evelyn realized she'd have to explain how it was that Ashlee hadn't seen Jake come over.

"He, um, he climbed down that ledge outside my window." Her face flared red. "It goes all the way down to his window so he just...came over from there, climbed in my window and told me what he'd done. Or rather, what he thought he'd done because he was drunk and didn't recall much. But yeah, we ended it after that. And after Vudu, yeah, I'm pretty much never talking to him again. Well, I sort of was, I don't know, we kind of dissolved it like nothing happened. I don't know why, I told you it's weird. But we got into another fight, about his stupid friends. It was never going to work out anyways, he's a manwhore," she finished, trying not to sound like she wanted to cry. Which she did.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next