New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Art Building - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Art Building - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Art Building - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Art Building

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Art Building - Page 2 Empty Re: Art Building

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 am

Evelyn ignored James' burning glance and replied firmly, "I...It's too short. It's-it's slutty short!" Her cheeks flushed as she ensured the jacket was fully zipped up. She didn't need James or Seth seeing just how lowcut this top was.

Seth had gotten up and followed James and blinked when he realized why Evelyn looked so panicked.

He lifted his phone and snapped a pic of her while she argued with Ashlee, her arms crossed over her jacket in defiance.

He sent it to Jake. Thats why. XD

"Seth!" Evelyn snapped angrily. "What are you doing?"

He decided not to tell her. "Just keeping a record. No worries, these won't leave my phone after this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:22 am

Lola cringed now feeling really bad, "Is there another way maybe you have one that's a little longer or...how about she just switches back into one of her other outfits?" Lola suggested.

"Ev this is my final outfit I need shots of you in this. For the shots with James you can keep the jacket on, but I'll need individual shots of you without it on." Ashlee knew Evelyn would just run back in the dressing room if she had to do shots with James, without her jacket on.

Meanwhile Jacob had accepted Seth's picture mail and his eyes nearly rolled out of his head, and his jaw dropped. Evelyn looked...AMAZING! Stunning and just hot! If he had been there...Jake so hated Seth right now.

FML I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! DX

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 am

Seth was laughing at Jake's message. Meh. Rose is hotter. ;D

"Fine," Evelyn relented. with a sigh. "Hair and makeup?" she asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:40 am

"Straighten it and just tease it, make up do a smoky eye." Ashlee told Lola who nodded and led Evelyn to the chair.

She took the paddle brush and brushed out Evelyn's hair and raised the temperature a bit on the flat iron. She took parts of Evelyn's hair and sectioned it off clamping the hot flat iron on her hair.

She straightened out the curls so they were almost pin straight. Lola then grabbed the comb and started to tease her hair, spraying in hair spray as she went along.

When Lola got to her bangs she grabbed another styling comb and textured her bangs so the appeared choppy like rock star bangs.

Lola again wiped off the heavy liner from Evelyn's eyes and as soon as her face was clean again, she started doing a smoky eye on Evelyn using the charcoal gray colors. She did another winged eye liner with a very tiny flourish.

Again Lola added very tiny bit of glitter to the dark shadow so it would pop more, and she painted a nude color on her lips.

"There ya go, knock em dead gorgeous." Lola said patting Evelyn on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 am

Evelyn flashed Lola an uncertain smile and then zipped up her jacket, which she had taken off during hair and makeup and walked back to Ashlee, choosing to ignore Seth's frown.

Seth was watching James' expression as Evelyn walked toward the brunet and Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 am

Ashlee saw that since Evelyn was in her jacket that she do the poses between her and James.

"Alright come over here Darko! Ashlee called him and Ashlee had instructed James to go over to Evelyn and just for now wrap his arm around her and for both if not to look at each other for now to but she we need some of them staring at each other.

James walked up to her and followed Ashlees instructions, but when it came time to look at her directly. James really hard to focus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:10 am

Evelyn stiffened a little and tried to relax so it didn't look like she was being tortured. She waited while Ashlee took a couple sots of them not looking at each other and then tipped her head back to meet James' eyes, feeling her stomach swoop nervously.

He was really good at the smolder thing. Evelyn had a hard time reminding herself he was just posing and that, because he was under the potion's spell, he really didn't see her that way anymore.

She didn't want to see him that way either. Just meeting his eyes was making her heart race a little too fast for her liking. James was a really good model. The emotion in his eyes felt so real, like he really did want....

Evelyn felt a flush rise up her cheeks and fought it down, focusing firmly on his expression and nothing else. But it was really awkward with him hovering so close, those stunning blue eyes just inches away. Ashlee wanted meaningful, though.

Seth walked over to Lola, watching Evelyn and James gaze at each other for their shot. "Is it just me or is it suddenly hard to breathe in here? Sexually tense much?" he muttered.

Evelyn did the only thing she thought might help her focus on showing a meaningful, romantic connection in this shot. She drew her mind to Jake, imagining it to be his dark, usually laughing eyes she was looking into instead of James'. This was just painful though. The mention of Jake just made her heart start to ache, so she stopped before her eyes betrayed her pain. She focused solely on James' eyes and tried to let her body express its chemical attraction to him through her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:10 am

James didn't know why he was so attracted to Evelyn right now. Of course she was beautiful it was obvious anyone would be stupid not to notice, but even she told him that potion or whatever is what made him like Alexis, but up until now and a few key times he hadn't really thought too much about Alexis, but more so of Evelyn. How beautiful she looked and even when Ashlee told them to pose, in more intimate gestures and embraces.

It seemed almost to come to him very easily, like had felt this way about her before. That when Ashlee had directed them to look at each other, or that he didn't really pretend to be looking at someone else or of that manner, that just focusing on Evelyn was enough for him.

Lola leaned over to Seth cringing, "Its a good thing Jake isn't here." She couldn't even begin to imagine how he would have reacted seeing this. The poor kid was heartbroken enough and she knew that Seth wasn't going to go back and tell him anything. Although Seth had been right it did seem a little harder to breathe in here anytime Ashlee made them pose together.

Ashlee on the other hand was blinded to this, and instead of taking this for "sexual tension" took it for James and Evelyn having chemistry together. She thought if anything James was least effected by the potion, because, anytime Evelyn came out into a new outfit or was set to pose by herself, or Ashlee made her pose with James, James seemed to be really taken by Evelyn. She doubted that any expression he gave of wanting to be with Evelyn was exaggerated.

After a few more shots, Ashlee had finished with James. She really didn't want to end their paired shots, but she needed individual shots of Evelyn without her jacket on because her teacher did need to see the entire outfits. So after she got rid of James she made Evelyn do a few more solo shots, she just had Evelyn do a couple more of her smoldering, and a few of her holding a guitar and doing the rock on sign and sticking out her tongue and such so it looked more rock and roll.

"Okay guys that's a wrap thank you very much!" Ashlee said after taking the last few shots of Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Seth had taken a snap of Evelyn in her last outfit sans her jacket while Ashlee was doing her single shots. He figured Jake would enjoy the view more than he would have the view with jacket.

Seth and James were seated on the floor against the wall watching Evelyn finish up when Seth glanced at him midway through sending Jake the picture. "Good game last Friday by the way."

James' attention seemed to be more on the brunette posing (with that "smolder", this time in a more casual leaning pose) than anything else so Seth cleared his throat. He hit Send on his phone along with a wink smiley and put his phone back in his pocket. "You been playing long?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:20 pm

James pulled his eyes away from Evelyn momentarily to answer Seth,"Thanks, and yeah I've been playing basketball pretty much my whole life. I love it."

Jake got the last picture Seth sent him and was literally just blown away like he had been all the other times. He sent Seth a text message. . . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Seth raised his eyebrows. "Cool. Going for pro basketball?"

His phone buzzed and he pulled it out again. A grin trickled on his lips as he glanced up at James. He texted back, Did i kill u? D:

Evelyn stepped off the set at that moment, looking a little worn out. She walked over to where she'd left the leatherish jacket, swinging it on and striding down the hall to the dressing rooms.

Evelyn entered her dressing room and walked to her bag first thing, reaching in and finding the multivitamins she kept forgetting to take. Even with her exams over, she still felt so tired, which was odd but she brushed it off. She popped a pill into her mouth and then unzipped the jacket and set it on a hanger carefully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 pm

"That's the goal, I would really love to get into the NBA its been something that I've wanted for as long as I could remember, but I'm not too sure what to do if it doesn't work out, which kind of scares me you know? Because I know I'm talented and stuff, but then again I've seen tons of other guys who play games better than me. But yes negative stuff aside, I wanna go pro." James told Seth, he wanted to be a basketball player since his dad took him to his fist Chicago Bulls game when he was four and he saw Michael Jordan play.

Green.with.envy. But I think I freaked out my nurse, they were in here doing vitals and shit. And my heart rate accelerated really quickly and they thought I was gonna have a heart attack XD Razz. Other than that all is well! Is the shoot over now? Jake asked sent to Seth wondering how it went.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Seth glanced at James. "NBA games are the shit," he agreed. "I've only seen one because basketball's nothing really serious for me but I can say I respect the game more than say, football. Dude, anyone can play football. All you gotta have is lotsa padding and a high tolerance for pain."

He glanced down at his phone and smirked. U rly need 2 get laid if a small pic turns u on like that. Vegas, bro! U need 2 let go of the past n move on alredy!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 pm

"I know right? I mean I like watching football more for fun, and playing it. But if there is one sport I know I would have the pain tolerance for... I think Jake might have mentioned or something he said he played rugby, I played once and nearly died. Never again. Yeah I'll stick to basketball, and the games are fun I went to a few NBA games before I moved from Chicago with my family so I get what you mean." James said talking to Seth although he found it odd how he remembered Jake mentioning something about Rugby.

Jake sighed reading Seth's message if only that were true, but he would hope that maybe in the time he went to Vegas or got there he'd at least be a little bit over Evelyn and able to enjoy himself without feeling like he was doing something wrong. I know, don't worry Vegas will be fun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Seth got up from the floor, realizing he was still in Ashlee's designed outfit. "Fuck, I think we should change. We've probably wrinkled the hell out of these."

He texted Jake as he walked back to the dressing room and a thought occurred to him. Hell yeah! Will have 2 check with Rose still. :/ What if she says no? D:

He put his phone in his pocket and entered the dressing room, changing swiftly and draping his clothes over a chair carefully.

Evelyn was done hanging up her outfits and was so glad to be back in her own covered-up clothes again! She stepped out of the dressing room and over to where Ashlee was. The boys had probably gone to change. "How're your shots?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:00 pm

James got up and followed Seth to the dressing room, he didn't want to ruin Ashlee's stuff so he went and changed back into his long sleeve shirt and threw his jacket on and hung the clothes up carefully.

Jake had figured she might say no especially when he had told Seth she probably wouldn't be too thrilled to go if it was gonna be all guys, especially if the girls had decided against going. Hmm idk dude, just ask and see what she says? Can't say much else besides that you never know

Ashlee was looking through the shots when she heard Evelyn come up behind her and she smiled, "They're great! I mean with the exception of a few of them where you guys were kind of like squinting at each other, or you started to laugh for the most part a lot of them came out real good. Especially the ones of you and James, you know you two look very good together." Ashlee added going to the picture of Evelyn in the black tunic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Seth was typing away on his phone, chatting to Jake in the dressing room.

Today
Jake Daniel Salazar is offline.
Jake Daniel Salazar is online.

Seth: Jake XD

Jake: Seth!

Seth: How are you holdin up?

Jake: You're gay btw
Good

Seth: We're just about done here.
I am?

Jake: That photo you posted on Rose's wall
thumbs up Very classy ;D

Seth: D: No! I didn't even put on that eyeliner. Ignore what Lola says
Oh

Jake: Wait you put on eyeliner?!

Seth: Did you like the tags?
Noo, I DID NOT.
That's just gay bro.

Jake: Lmfaoooo clever tags xd
xD*
I would comment it but I might catch what you have
You really didn't have to tag yourself though... I mean

Seth: You might catch what?

Jake: It does say "Seth Andreasis posted a photo on Rose's wall."
Never mind

Seth: XD!
I know it does
Oh you'd have loved Evelyn's facial expressions today. We were trying to "smolder" all model-like at the camera for the first shot and she wasn't getting it so I told her ot pretend you were standing behind the camera annoying her and to give you that sort-of-glare she usually does

Jake: HAHAHAHAHA!

Seth: It was perfect XD

Jake: Oh my god!!
*cracked up*

Seth: XDD We ruined a lot of shots because she kept laughing at my and James' failed attempts. Not our fault we don't go through life perfecting glares.
And I hit Lola in the face with a beanie.
SO today was awesome.

Jake: Yes she told me that
*tuts*

Seth: Well, it was mostly awesome

Jake: Well at least I know the world isn't ending since you two were getting along so well there for a second
Mostly awesome?

Seth had slipped up a little. Part of him wanted to tell Jake but another part knew it would just kill the Spaniard if he knew what Seth and Lola had seen.

It was an understood agreement between them not to let on to anything. It was just unnecessary.

Seth glanced up at James as they finished changing. "Hey, you should consider modelling for a career, pretty-boy. You have those meaningful couple-pose expression down really well."

Seth made some dumb excuse about being tired to Jake.

Evelyn gnawed her red lipstick off nervously. She didn't like this picture. At all. It just looked too...intense for her liking, given she was supposed to be over James and all. "Right," she said uneasily. "James is pretty good at faking expressions and stuff. I have to admit, I was surprised."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

"I know I'm pretty surprised too, you know what though... you guys do look good together. Have you considered that maybe if you can't find a date to formal in going with James as friends, I mean it wouldn't be anything too big since you know he's all into Alexis, so you really would be going as just friends. That way things wouldn't be so awkward with you going with some random dude from your class." Ashlee suggested to Evelyn, hoping that she would take this into consideration when James did decide to ask her!

"Thanks I guess I am a pretty good model, but um don't think I would do too well in an industry where guys wear just as much make up as a chick." James pointed out, remembering the earlier argument between Seth and Ashlee about him wearing eyeliner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 pm

"Eyeline,r" Seth said, shuddering as they headed out of the room. "Oh god...but it's too much standing still for me, bro!" He bounced a little on his feet as they walked to Ashlee and Evelyn.

Seth stifled a laugh as he looked at the redhead/brunette now completely covered in lose sweater and leggings. "She changed fast," he muttered to James.

Evelyn lifted her eyes off the photo to Ashlee, swallowing. Go with James as friends? Just because HE was unaffected didn't mean SHE was! And not just that...

"I already told you this weekend. I got that guy from my law class to take me," Evelyn informed her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:43 pm

"Yeah but he's a stranger, you hardly know the guy! How do you know he won't try to rape you or something. At least with James you know he won't try anything on you because of the potion." Ashlee lowered her voice so only Evelyn could hear, since the guys were coming up behind them.

James snorted at Seth's remark. Of course she had changed even though she looked damn good, in this outfit too. The other one just showed her off a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 pm

"I can't just ditch him. It was lucky I even GOT a date last minute," Evelyn muttered. "And um...I highly doubt James is even going to want to be anywhere near me."

Seth was shaking his head at his phone. Jake was an idiot. He had no excuse for letting Rachel throw herself all over him. He could scare her off if he wanted to. Then again...

Seth remembered Evelyn saying something about Jake using her as a replacement. What if Jake DIDN'T want Rachel off his back?

Seth bit his lip and glanced sideways at James, frowning a little. "So you going to the formal?" he asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 pm

James shrugged, "I don't know, I asked Alexis but she kind of turned me down. So I'm looking to ask someone else." He said quickly glancing at Evelyn.

"Oh come on Ev! Its just a random guy you'll never see again. You and James would look really good together. Besides I'm sure Alexis turned him down and it would really make him feel good if he could go with a friend instead of some random ho, or worse. Letting him sit home alone the night of formal while all of us are out having fun." Ashlee tried guilt tripping Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Seth ffroze, noticing James' glance. He looked over a Evelyn, eyes wide.

Oh well, good thing Jake isn't going to the formal then.

But Seth couldn't help feeling like it was horribly unfair if James took Evelyn to the formal while Jake had to stay on his own all night. And probably the whole day since everyone would be at the formal.

If Evelyn even said yes, that was. But after what Seth had seen today, there was a high chance she would.

"What're your odds she'll go?" he asked James nonchalantly.

Evelyn, oblivious to Seth's growing resentment of her, was shifting from one foot to another. "I can't," she said at last. It's freaking James. I can never go "as friends" with him! "I can't ditch the poor guy. And I do know him, he's kind of like a friend, his name's Devon and he's really cute too." She grinned a little. "Besides, like I said, James won't want to anyways. I told him about the potion so I'm not his favorite person right now," she admitted. "I just...I felt bad after Alexis rejected him. It was cruel, especially after what I did to him earlier...he deserved to know so he wouldn't be led on like Seth and Connor are."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:09 pm

"Wait a minute... you told him about it!?" Ashlee exclaimed.

James shrugged, "I don't know maybe fifty-fifty or something like that?" James told Seth, "You going?" He asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Evelyn cringed and then frowned at Ashlee defiantly. "Yes, I did. That way I won't get blamed for the rest of it when Connor and Seth wake. I'm out. I'm helping you find a cure for the potion I botched but the res of it is on you guys. Alexis turning James down was probably the kindest thing she could have done."

Even if Alexis hadn't done it for such noble reasons.

Evelyn glanced at the boys and then back at Ashlee. "I'm gonna go. Good luck with your portfolio, Ash."

She turned and headed for the door.

Seth blinked. James really was cocky if he thought Evelyn was already over Jake. "Yeah, with Rose. When're you gonna ask her?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum