New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 2 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:54 am

Luke snorted and turned back to his laptop. "Go wax your knuckles, James."

Evelyn stared up at Jake. "I'm not picking a fight," she said quietly, very aware of the sneering gazes of their audience.

She freaking hated being in any kind of public spotlight, especially if she was in compromising positions!

"Look, can you please -?"

She was interrupted yet again. This time, the guy tossed a wad of paper at them that bounced off Jake's head. "Yo, bro, you deaf? I'm talking to you! They have rooms for this! Quit making everyone awkward!"

A few people at his side nodded. Some people just looked amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 am

Jacob felt the paper wad bounce off his head, he picked up his head and glanced back at the guy. He realized he had some options for the loud mouth. Jake could beat him up, he could walk away. Or he could insult the guy and have some fun at the same time.

Jacob knew his choice already. "Clearly you're jealous cause you don't get to do what I'm about to do." Jake bragged, and before Evelyn could protest he kissed her.

"Go climb a beanstalk, Luke." James retorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 am

Luke had to stifle a grin at that one. "I hope your mirror cracks!" He returned to working.

Half the guys in the room went, "Ooooh!" at this flat out insult to the guy.

Evelyn didn't realize this because her mind went completely blank and an odd buzzing filled it the moment Jake kissed her; the buzz spread to her skin and all the way down to her stomach, and then to the tips of her feet and hands. She didn't realize until she'd buried her hands in Jake's hair that she was kissing him back. Oh shit! Abort mission!

She squirmed and made a muffled protest against Jake's lips.

From overhead, she heard a guy's voice say, "Stupid little Mexican thinks he's insulting me? I'll break his face!" And even though she was severely distracted right then, Evelyn knew this was a bad omen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:25 am

James gasped. "How dare you wish such a cruel fate!! I hope your cookie stash expires!"

Jacob would have continued to kiss Evelyn, after every stunt she had pulled on him just last night, and today it felt so good. But that guys voice broke through his kissing session when he heard the douche call him the one thing he hated.

Jacob pulled away relcuntantly and got up, facing the guy. "What did you call me?" Jake asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:37 am

Luke glanced up from his homework. "My cookie stash finished! So HA!"

Evelyn sat up, cringing and wondering if she should tell the guy to shut up.

But she really, really didn't like to be called a whore when she'd done nothing to deserve it. People abused that word. So she simply began shoveling her books into her bag, watching quietly.

The guy was sneering across the pool table at Jake, apparently not realizing Jake was at least four inches taller than him and broader. "What, do you Latinos have a different word for Mexicans? Fine, how about this, beaner boy? Take your mick girlfriend to some cheap motel if you wanna overpopulate the world."

Evelyn froze, eyes widening and her book slipped from her grasp. For a moment, she was honestly too stunned to say anything. Sure, she got the occasional comment for being foreign but...

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:24 pm

"Well hope it...gives you food poisoning." James said, then pulled a face at Luke. "Shut up! I WAS WINNING FOR ONCE!"

Jacob glared at this guy from across the pool table, why did he have to insult Evelyn? Evelyn had done nothing to him to antagonize him! First of all it was one thing to call him a "beaner" and a "Mexican." But this douchebag had no right calling Evelyn a.... he couldn't even say it himself! It was downright offensive!

If there was one thing Jake never did was insult someone based on where they came from. This guy clearly grew up with his head shoved inside of his ass for most of his life.

Jacob rounded the pool table so he was now standing over the guy. His friends look terrified seeing Jake. "I'm sorry what did the girl do to you for you to call her such an offensive thing? Are you just plain stupid? You probably are, and grew up with no sort of background or culture cause only ignorant people like yourself insult someones race. I mean seriously were you one of those people who applauded when you read in your history book that Martin Luther King, died? You leave her out of our argument this is between me and you." Jacob told the guy.

Just then Jacob drew his fist back and punched the guy right in the damned mouth. "Oh and if you're gonna offend me. Know this you fucking dick. That first of all I'm from Spain, not Mexico. So I prefer you call me a spic instead of a beaner. Trust me just because you can't tell the difference between your ass and your mouth. Doesn't mean I can't! And if I hear you say or look at her in a offensive way ever again... you'll be eating through a straw. That is if you aren't gonna be already." Jake smirked, and turning to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Luke smirked and continued working smugly.

Before Jake could leave, though, the guy had his say. "You fucking foreigners are filling this country with yoru cheap shti and ruining our economy! The States would be better off without you," he guy sneered, wiping his bloody mouth on his sleeve.

People around the room were watching with horrified fascination.

"And here we have a redneck liberal," Evelyn stated bluntly.

"Fuck you, bitch," the guy said, and punched Jake's shoulder.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:49 pm

James made a face at Luke, then grinned. "You know what I'm hungry, I think you still have some candy in your candy stash." James skipped off to Luke's room.

"Ha! You call that a punch? Really? That was your best shot. You're bleeding, and I'm sure I broke a few of your crooked teeth in the process. Listen bud, you're a foreigner too. Unless you're a Native American, which clearly you aren't, that makes you a "fucking foreigner." as well. Also we're ruining your economy because none of you have a clue, on how to interact with the rest of the world and are too busy with your heads in your asses to see that without us your economy is gonna fail." Jacob told the guy bluntly. It was these type of people that Jacob had to put up.

The socially backwards idiots like Ryder's entire family from the South. Jacob decided that this idiot hadn't learned his lesson yet so he grabbed the douche by the shoulders and thrust his knee into his ribs. "Insult me again, and along with that straw you're gonna be eating out of, you'll need an oxygen mask too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:18 pm

"Fight!" some guys in the audience chanted. "Fight, fight, fight!"

"Hey, hey, break it up, boys!" The security guard from outside was suddenly there, yanking Jake off the other boy. He held onto both of them, separating them. "No more fights in the lounge or you'll be looking for a new place to stay!" Several of the onlookers booed.

Are these people serious? Evelyn wondered. What exactly was so awesome about watching blood and teeth flying? She bit her bottom lip, noticing the blood running down the other guy's chin. Honestly, she figured he deserved it, but she wasn't really hankering for Jake to beat him to a bloody pulp either.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:21 pm

"Start with him first, since he's too busy sitting on his lazy ass to do anything. I'm gonna go work." Jake said breaking from the guards grip and turning to leave the lounge. People like that moron frustrated him, and now he was beyond late for work. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 pm

The security guard let him go, throwing the other boy a pointed glance. The guy mumbled obscenities and stormed past Jake to exit the lounge dramatically.

The guard rolled his eyes, muttered, "Should've stayed in med school," and walked back to his post.

Evelyn got to her feet, slinging her bag onto her shoulder and ignoring the million gazes now locked on her as she walked out of the lounge. She took the elevator back up to her suite, figuring she'd had enough interaction for the whole day.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 pm

[[FF to the next afternoon]]

"I want coffee! Come on Luke lets go!" James hollered, he had been in classes all morning, and he didn't feel like being cooped up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Luke looked up from his guitar, groaned impatiently and then decided he hadn't gotten enough sleep the previous night. "Fine, fine." He got to his feet and grabbed his jacket, yanking it on and zipping it up. Picking up his wallet and keys, he followed James out the door.

[[James and Luke to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn wasn't sure who exactly was with Nova right now. Al she knew was that she'd seen Ashton leaving in the morning and Seth had left right when she had. She didn't knwo if they'd both gotten back yet. Probably Ashton had.

Jake no doubt had work. So she'd be safe tackling the twins. And Seth was generally neutral and against Nova, so he'd not be a problem.

If he was, she could always tell him his hair looked ruffled.

She had taken off all jewelry she wore and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on her favorite, thick-soled Doc Martens in the event she had to kick somebody. Her favorite studded cross ring with a superglued stud went on her finger. Fishnet gloves on and hair tied back, she yanked her white Juicy bag over her shoulder (it was emptied for Nova) and shoved in a can of whipped cream, an old full bottle of heavy perfume she hated but would do very well to sting eyes with, and a pair of cheap toy handcuffs from kids' police sets. The handcuffs were easily unlocked with a toy key that she shoved in there. You never knew which of Jake's idiotic friends she might have to tie up.

She stepped out of her suite, starting down the hall to Jake's suite, and knocked on the door, a nonchalance in her expression as she waited, leaning against the doorframe.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Antonio had been running late to class, for some reason his alarm hadn't gone off and he had been up studying for a test in chemistry so he slept through one of his classes, and was now going to be late for his chemistry class. Antonio had burst out of his room pulling his pants on and shirt. While throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

He spotted Jake sitting on the floor in the living area, throwing a red rubber ball while Nova ran after it and brought it back to him. "Dude you don't have work?" Antonio asked in his rushed state.

"Did, but traded with Kelsey. I worked her morning shift, and she's taking my afternoon shift." Jacob was glad, cause if anything he rather work mornings than evenings.

"Oh okay, running late bye!" Antonio yelled running out of the suite he opened the door and bumped into Evelyn. "Oh sorry! Gotta go! Gonna be late! BYE!" He said taking off down the hall. Forgetting to close the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Evelyn stifled a pained yelp as ANtonio trod all over her feet. Luckilyl her boots protected her poor toes. She cursed and stepped inside the boys' suite, slowly sliding ope the door.

She spotted Jake and Nova instantly in the living room by the couch. Nova was yipping happily as he ran for a ball Jake was throwing. Evelyn hesitated.

Nova paused mid-chase, turned around as his ears pricked up, and barked happily at her, tail wagging. Just as Ashton ambled out of his room to get a drink. he paused in the middle of the hallway, blinking at her.

"Uh, what're you - ?" Understanding lit his eyes. "Oh no."

Evelyn knelt down, pulled a dog treat out of her pocket and waved it at Nova. He yipped and darted toward her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Jacob got up to go find Nova when he his eyes widened and he saw Nova darting after Evelyn. Jacob launched himself at the beagle grabbing his butt. "OH HELL NO!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Ashton hesitated, wondering if he should intervene (maybe ref this showdown) and then pulled out his phone and began recording this whole scene. "Lola will love this for the musical," he informed Jake happily.

Evelyn ignored this; she had dived forwards onto her elbows on the floor, grabbing Nova's front paws as the dog yelped in fright when Jake grabbed him from behind. Nova wriggled between Jake's hands, claws digging into skin frantically, and then slipped between Evelyn's arms and darted under the couch, big brown eyes wide and terrified.

"You dumbass!" Evelyn snapped at Jake, peering under the couch. She spoke softly, "Come here, Nova, ignore the stupid cow, I'm gonna take you away from that bad, bad wolf."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Jacob shoved Evelyn forcefully away and ducked down. "No Nova! She's gonna take you away and you'll never see your dad again. Then when you least expect it she's gonna eat you!" Jake figured if he put in a bad word a bout Evelyn, that Nova would be on his side!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Evelyn scoffed, stumbling back from Jake's forceful shove. "Ow!" She gritted her teeth and sat up, shoving him hard sideways and leaning down to talk to the pup, who continued to stare at them in wide-eyed terror.

"It's okay, baby, ignore the smelly, scruffy pig! He just wants to train you to be a circus freak like himself! Then he'll prostitute you to evil clowwwwns!"

Ashton's hand shook madly as he attempted to hold back his laughter. He couldn't help it and his shoulders shook helplessly as he recorded all of this.

Nova gave a soft whine, inching towards Evelyn when she held out the dog treat toward him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Jacob scoffed, and then rolled himself into sort of a ball and knocking Evelyn over like she was a pin at a bowling alley. As the treat flew out of her hand. Jacob inched his face towards Nova. "No Nova! She's gonna put make up and bows on you and make you look like a priss! And carry you around in a purse, like some kind of ratty Chihuahua! Stay with me, you'll be able to run free and be the man you are!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Evelyn gave a muffled squeak because Jake's long flailing legs were crushing her ribcage. She reached up and grabbed his shirt by the back of the neck and yanked hard, tugigng him sideways and squirming free. She picked up the treat and held it out to Nova again, panting heavily by now. This was so not part of her plan. Where was her bag?!

"Come on, puppy, ignore the idiot. Take this, look what I got for you! It's tasty!" she cooed to him and then turned and said angrily to Jake, "He's not a man! He's a baby!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:34 pm

"He's not a baby! He's a dog!!" Jake yelled and did struggling against Evelyn he sat up the best he could and did something he would hate himself later for. Jacob grabbed Nova's dog treat in his mouth and instantly started to cough. "Nova! Its poisonous! She doesn't want you, she wants to poison you! I would never poison you!" Jacob yelled to Nova as he noogied Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Evelyn gaped at Jake, wide-eyed and then squeaked when he noogied her. She began kicking and punching any part of him she could reach out of sheer annoyance.

"YOU ARE THE MOST ANNOYING, FLEA-RIDDEN BUG I HAVE EVER MET!" she snapped.

Ashton was now kneeling on Jake's other side, recording all of this as his shoulders shook with uncontrollable laughter.

Nova took one look at Jake and Evelyn, cowered under their yelling, and discreetly shot out from under the couch and down the hall to Jake's room while Evelyn, oblivious, continued pummeling the Spaniard in anger.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:45 pm

"AND YOU'RE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS, RED HEADED DEMON BEETLE I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!" Jacob yelled back defensively, swatting and blocking Evelyn's attacks unaware of Nova's departure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

"YOU TRESPASSED ONTO MY TURF, YOU SLEAZY MANWHORE!" Evelyn raged, slamming her boot-clad foot into his ribs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next