New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Lower Manhattan - Beach

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lower Manhattan - Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Lower Manhattan - Beach

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Jacob squinted as they approached Ashton building something in the sand. "Hey Ash building a calculator?" Jake asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Ashton glanced up and blinked, looking behind him. Seth followed his gaze to see three girls stretched out on towels a few yards away. Predictably, like he'd expected, the redhead was fully dressed while Lola and Carrie were in bikinis.

"Building a time machine," Ashton answered, flinging sand onto Seth's shoes. Seth squawked.

He pulled off his sneakers and then stepped over Ashton's creation, striding through the sand and kicking it up as he went over to where the girls lay and dropped his towel int eh sand.

Carrie sat up with a jerk. "Hey!" Her blond hair now had sand clinging to it. She glared and returned the lying down. Evelyn didn't bother lifting her head from her book.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Lola glared up at Seth, shaking the sand out of her dark hair. She cast a glance at Jake who had set his stuff down near Ashton's towel and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Ashton resumed making his sand creation.

Carrie looked around at the other boys and then nudged Evelyn hard, almost making her topple on her side.

"What?" Evelyn grumbled, tipping her sunglasses up onto her forehead.

Carrie quirked an eyebrow and muttered, "You invited the kid."

"What kid - oh," Evelyn caught on, eyes flicking over to the new arrivals. She sat up, placing her book in her bag and said somewhat loudly, "I'm gonna go for a swim. Too much exposure to hotheadedness sitting here."

She got up and tugged off her shorts, slipping her crop-top off her head as she strode down to the beach in the one-piece she'd worn under it. The breeze ruffled her head, so she pulled a scrunchie off her wrist, tying up her messy hair and ignoring the wolf-whistle some idiot in a UCLA shirt sent her as she walked to the water and stepped in. It was lukewarm so Evelyn kept going until she was waist deep.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Jacob heard this comment from Evelyn and decided to get even, he took off his wife beater. He watched as Evelyn walked into the water, and took a running dash down the beach towards her. Just as Jake arrived to Evelyn splashing water up behind him he yelled. "HEARD YOU WERE HOT AND NEEDED TO COOL OFF!" And with that he tackled Evelyn into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Ashton looked up when he heard a loud splash and then cracked up when he spotted the scene. Seth and Carrie joined in.

Evelyn, who had spun to see Jake fly toward her, barely had time to open her mouth before she was suddenly inhaling a lot of saltwater. Jake's weight momentarily crushed her underwater and she choked and shoved him aside, trying to disentangle her arms and legs from his as quickly as she could. Her head broke the surface again and she gasped for air, spluttering angrily. "Get off of me!" she gasped out. "Your troll limbs are crushing my legs!"

Seth put two fingers into his mouth and wolf-whistled. "Save that for the hot tub, Jake!" he called cheerfully and a few people overhearing this, laughed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Jacob got up shaking off like a dog. "Oh what is that?! Sorry I just needed to cool off this gorgeous head of mine off!" Jake said sarcastically as he started splashing Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Evelyn had time to flip Seth off before a faceful of saltwater hit her. She choked and spat it out, glowering at the nearby idiot.

"You are so friggin' annoying!" she snapped, lunging forward and dunking Jake's stupid smiling face underwater. She held on for a second and then let go, turned and began wading back to shore.

Seth winced as he watched. "She's gonna kill him," he informed Lola carelessly. He got up and went to sprinkle sand on Ashton's head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Lola had been too busy laughing, so she just nodded at Seth. Jake was such a moron.

Jacob gasped rising back up from the water like some sort of sea creature, he ran his hands through his hair coughing for a moment on the salty water. He wadded back towards Evelyn cupping water into his hands and spilling it over her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Evelyn spluttered and wiped her face, swinging back around to see the idiot behind her. SHe growled and gave Jake a shove to make him topple back into the water. "How about a nice, salty bath tot he death, asshole?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Jacob grabbed Evelyn's hand yanking her down with him. "Only if you'll join me!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 9:17 pm

"You - " Evelyn began, but the rest of her sentence was lost as she hit the water and hastily rolled off of Jake, flailing. Her hand smacked him on the mouth, hard, but she didn't care. She broke the surface again and gasped in air. "I hate you!" she spat out, gagging on the salty water as her eyes burned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 pm

"Nonsense I think its just a strong dislike, but I'm sure you'll change your mind after you take another dip in salt water. You know its cleansing for that sensitive Irish skin of yours." Jake said dunking Evelyn casually back into the water, with a smirk on his face.

"Evelyn is gonna end up drowning Jake." Lola chuckled looking over at the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 pm

"Seth!" Ashton snapped, pushing Seth's hands away from where he was methodically breaking Ashton's sandcastle to use the packed sand for some sort of car-shape. "Get your own clay!"

"Oy! Don't touch the Macleren!" Seth yelped, adn then glanced up at Lola's words. He looked over just in time to see Jake dunk Evelyn into the water. "What're you talking about. I see Ariel floundering over there."

Evelyn pushed Jake's hand away and turned, paddling away from him and kicking a wall of water into his face. "Go drown elsewhere! You're ruining the peace!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Jacob ducked underwater, swimming over towards Evelyn and grabbing her legs and pulling her down underneath.

"You two are idiots, Ash what are you building?" Lola asked picking up some sand and tossing it at Seth just to bug him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 9:31 pm

"I was trying to build a sand fort but apparently my fort's left tower is now a NASCAR line-up," Ashton replied irritably smacking Seth away. He grabbed one of the "cars" and crumbled it over Seth's head.

"MY HAIR!" Seth squawked. He batted off the double attack and shook hsi head, spraying everyone with sand. Carrie coughed and spat some out, getting up hastily to get a swim.

Evelyn hadn't realized her continual scuffling with Jake had led them both to water almost up to her chest. She went under instantly, wriggling madly as she tried to break Jake's grip on her legs.

She turned and smacked his hands underwater, having trouble seeing much as saltwater stung her eyes. she closed them and lashed out blindly, yanking on his hair. She accidentally attempted ot yell but only a stream of bubbles came out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Lola coughed on the damned sand that Seth was throwing around everywhere. "SETH!" She yelled getting up and shoving Seth, as Lola went to walk to the water to get away from him.

Jake tried swimming away but was tangled up with Evelyn he let out a yelp which also came out as bubbles, his head broke through the surface for a brief moment where he gasped for air and was pulled back down by Evelyn's hand. Jake lunged forward wrapping his arms around her waist and swimming upwards so the both of them burst out of the water.

"REMAIN CALM FOR I HAVE SAVED YOUR LIFE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Evelyn's response to this was to spit a mouthful of saltwater onto Jake the moment he pulled her up. "Get your hands off me!" she demanded, squirming to pull free.

Seth stumbled in the loose sand and sat down hard - on Ashton's fort. It burst instantly.

"SETH!" Ashton yelled.

"It was ugly!" Seth exclaimed, getting up to dust himself off. "Relax, bro, take a walk, iz coo'!"

Ashton rolled his eyes and got up, taking off toward the water and submerging himself.

Seth wandered over to Lola's towel and glanced around, ensuring she wasn't looking, before he lifted her towel away and began digging quickly in the sand where it had been.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Jacob let go of Evelyn, and gave her a nice once over. "Evelyn that once piece is so becoming on you. You really make it work. I approve me gusta." Jake winked at the wet Evelyn as he coughed the last bit of Sea World out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Evelyn stared up at him, wiping her wet hair off her face. Was he seriously hitting on her when she was inches from drowning him?

She continued treading water as her eyes narrowed. Under the water, her knee came up and smacked into Jake's stomach. Without a look back, she took off, swimming back toward shore. If there was one type of sport she could ace, it was to swim. She'd grown up near a beach after all.

Ashton had been swimming for a bit and then he finally walked onto the beach near where Lola was walking. Sneaking up behind her, he grabbed a handful of muddy sand,balled it up and threw it at the back of her head. "Three points!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Jake grunted falling over in the water. "OW!!!" Although he figured he did kind of deserve that for nearly drowning her. Jacob didn't feel like going after Evelyn, so he remained in the water swimming around for a bit.

Lola squeaked looking back behind her she saw Ashton grinning after throwing a mud ball at her. "Oh you're going down!" Lola picked up a mud ball from the shore and smashed it on Ashton's chest since she really couldn't reach his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 10:55 pm

"Uck!" Ashton exclaimed, wiping mud off hsi bare chest. He smushed it into Lola's hair and took off into the water, splashing in it as he ran.

Evelyn had waded back to shore, huffing occasionally as she stalked back ot her towel. Carrie was off swimming around, as were Lola and Ashton, she noticed. Seht was evidently hitting on some girl in a bikini.

Evelyn sat down on her towel, shooting a death glare at some dude who had looked her way and opened his mouth. He hastily glanced away.

She dropped back on her towel and closed her eyes, letting the sun beat down on her gently.

Seth walked back to the spot where they' d been sitting. He noticed Evelyn had returned and his eyes went to Lola's towel. He picked it up and checked under it. Yes, the large hole was still there. He had placed Lola's towel gently back on top so it didn't show.

Smirking to himself, he walked to the water and dived in, paddling over to where he'd seen Jake. "HEY SALLY! RACE YOU TO THE SAFETY LINE!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 11:00 pm

"You're on!!" Jake yelled, jumping forward into the water as he began swimming as fast as he could towards the safety line.

Lola wiped the water off her face, and took off after Ashton, she reached him in the water and jumped on his back attempting to dunk him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Ashton dropped into the water intentionally, splashing both himself and Lola as he went under.

Seth followed after Jake, diving underwater and ignoring the stinging in his eyes as he opened them occasionally, popping his head above water at breaks to gasp in air as they raced toward the finish line.

"Hey!" he yelled to Jake midway. "Look, Red's stealing your towel!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Jake took a breath and kept pushing on, he really didn't care if Evelyn stole his towel its not like it was some family heirloom. "I don't care!" Jake said between breaths and continuing to push himself forward.

Lola hadn't expected to go under, she jumped off of Ashton and came back up to the surface coughing from the water she had swallowed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next