New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 am

"I'll see you around then," Brett said. "You on Facebook, right?" He pulled out his iPhone and flipped to the app, typing in her first name.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 am

"Ah- yeah. Alexis Smith."Alexis said, gnawing on her bottom lip as she watched a little and glanced around the room, looking towards Luke when Brett was busy, whom seemed busy. Damn. She had gotten only a few seconds to talk to him and not even catch up on how he had been lately. She looked back at Brett. "It was really nice meeting you, Brett."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:41 am

Ashlee shrugged and went off to mingle with people.

Jake laughed, "Hey you're actually funny when you're not tossing sunglasses cases at people."

Lola groaned, "Honestly Seth get lost you're bugging the hell out of me." She said stepping back from him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:44 am

Seth smirked and then roguishly winked at Lola. "Babe, that's not the only thing I can get out of you."

Brett added Alexis on Facebook and then pocketed the phone. "It was great meeting you. I'll message you or something," he said, and moved off, smiling at her over his shoulder.

Evelyn felt her lips twitch a little at the memory. "Yeah, um, about that. My bad - you were being a class A jerk."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 am

Alexis forced another smile and took a step back before making her way through the crowd, ignoring the random drunk that tugged at her hand or arm as she made her way to anywhere- someone more quiet. Which was granted, impossible.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:12 am

"Oh yeah cause you were so charming yourself with that fake smile of yours." Jake added.

"Seriously Seth, I'm in no mood for you. Go be creepy elsewhere." Lola said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:15 am

Seth shrugged and shoved past her, almost hitting her shoulder with his but catching himself before he collided with her. He made his way to where Jake stood, deciding to come ensure Jake didn't win the bet.

Luke walked forward hesitantly. The girl sounded pissed. He glanced around and snagged a bag of chips. He walked over ot Lola, tapping her on the shoulder hesitantly. "Um, Lola, right?" he asked.

Evelyn's fake smile dropped a bit. "Yeah, well, why smile genuinely if I don't mean it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 am

"Fine I'll give ya that I guess."Jake said a bit awkwardly he couldn't quiet figure out why he wasn't on his game tonight.

Lola looked back and saw the familar blond boy she ran into earlier at 7/11 and she cracked a small smile, "Yeah its Lola, small world huh?"

Ashlee broke herself free from dancing and headed towards the drink table hoping to find a soda.

She spotted Alexis who looked like she was ready to escape, Ashlee walked up to her, "Hey you look ready to fly away. I take it you didn't hit it off with that cute guy huh?" Ashlee nudged her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 am

Alexis let out a breath, looking to Ashlee. "He added me on facebook and played with my hair. I reaaallly don't feel comfortable."She smirked weakly as she tugged her hair behind her ear.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:33 am

Ashlee cringed, "Yikes we got ourselves here a stage five clinger. Take it from me don't add him. I had a guy do that to me once and the next day he announced he loved me the following day."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 am

Alexis cringed and let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, that's the last thing I need after getting away from Joshua finally."Alexis said, frowning and shaking her head at the memories.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:36 am

Seth grinned as he neared Jake. He reached out and tapped him on the shoulder. "What's up man?" he said, like he hadn't just seen him five minutes ago. "Who's the babe?"

Evelyn cringed irritably, and the smallest of frowns appeared on her pale forehead. She'd seen this jerk before. "Who's this drunkard?" she snapped, and then cringed when she realized she'd said it out loud. Way to be a new person there, Ev.

Luke grinned. "Lover's spat?" he asked nodding toward the boy who had jsut walked over to Evelyn.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:48 am

"Hey sorry I didn't mean to make you think of him! I'm sure Brett is harmless." Ashlee reassured Alexis patting her shoulder

"Pfft yeah right he'd never be my lover!" Lola snorted.

"See that dark haired guy over talking to the red head? That's my best friend Jacob, and the highlighter next to him is for some ungodly reason his good friend Seth."Lola pointed them out.

Jacob sighed he knew what Seth was up to and shook his head, "Seth this is Evelyn, Evelyn this is my friend Seth."

James came off the dance floor after what seemed like forever, he was more than certain he lost his sweater, and he needed to breathe.

It had been awhile since he was like this. He spotted Ashlee and Alexis and waltzed over to them.

"Hey guys man its a zoo in there." He said out of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:50 am

Alexis just grinned at Ashlee to tell it was "kay" before looking over as James came up. "Which is why I'm about to make my exit out of here."Alexis smirked full on, looking James over. "Looks like it's a warfare."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 am

"That's my friend, Evelyn," Luke ssaid, amused. "Wow, talk about a small world, all right." He grinned. "And I pity your friend right now. Ev is ferocious."

Well, she used to be.

Evelyn blinked up at Seth. He grinned. "Hey, I remember you," he said. "You're that snotty redhead from earlier."

Evelyn raised an eyebrow. "Snotty?" She glanced at Jake,, uncertain if Seth was joking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:04 am

"Huh yeah really small indeed. What are the odds? My best friend and yours." Lola mused.

Jacob rolled his eyes at Seth, "He's clearly drunk, so really he's not making any sense at all right now."

James nodded, "It's chaos in there, and guys I think I lost my sweater, that really sucks cause I really liked that sweater and now someone has it!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:17 am

Luke frowned. "Huh, she's not running from him. Ev isn't really into, um, socializing wiht random people she doesn't know."

Evelyn nodded uncertainly. "I see..."

Seth was still checking her out and it was making her uncomfortable as hell. "COuld you maybe keep your eyes like up here?" she snapped finally, pointing to her face. Seth grinned, slinging an arm around Jake to support his drowsy self.

"Where's the fun in that?" he asked Evelyn.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 am

Lola watched Seth drape himself all over Jake and she turned to Luke, "Yeah see Seth there, it won't take too long for your friend to snap at him."

Jacob pushed Seth off him he wreaked, he glared at him, "Dude really?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:44 pm

"Then go find it, Jamesy."Alexis said smoothly, putting her hands in her jacket, feeling uncomfortable around all the drunk idiots around.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Seth stumbled a bit and then frowned at Jake. "Like you really care about this coversation anyways? You're only here for--"

Evelyn blinked, half-amused. She had a sudden feeling she knew exactly what was going on.

Luke led the way to a table of drinks. He peered into a cup and then sighed. He glanced around and spotted James and Ashlee and Alexis. "Oh, hey, you wanna meet a few people?" he asked Lola.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:08 pm

Lola nodded, "Sure why not." she put her drink down on the table and looked up at Luke, "Which way do I go?"

James shook his head,"Its long gone by now, R.I.P. sweater, I hardly knew ye."

Ashlee chuckeled patting James on the shoulder, "Its okay we'll buy you a new one tomorrow."

"Clearly he's drunk, you know that I know that, and he definitely knows that." Jacob added extra emphais on the last part, hoping Seth would leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:15 pm

"I'll even get you a leather jacket if it'll keep you from whining, James."Alexis grinned, shaking her head some.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Luke tilted his head in James' direction. "C'mon."

He headed toward the trio, tapping Lola on the arm as he passed. "James!" he called, thinking James could probably hear him about as clearly as a pin drop in the loud surroundings.

He walked up to the three. "Hey, guys, this is Lola....uh," he glanced at Lola questioningly.

Seth patted Jake's head and accidentally swiped him in the eye. "I'm no' drunk, guy," he said, throwing in a hiccup. Evelyn looked disgusted, he noted. Excellent.

"And you know I'm talkin' 'bout tha' wager," he stated clearly, not sounding too slurred for a moment. Evelyn's green eyes widened but instead of looking angry, like Seth had hoped, she just looked amused. Her lips twitched like she was trying to hold back laughter.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:40 pm

James looked up and saw Luke approaching with a pretty brunette girl he smiled, "Hey Luke, who's this?"

"I'm Lola Taylor, I met your friend earlier at 7/11." Lola added shaking James' hand.

"Ahh I see, well I'm his best friend James, and this is Ash, and Alexis. " He said pointing to Ashlee and Alexis.

"Oh Lola, huh?" Ashlee grinned slyly, "Well nice to meet you Lola." Ashlee said shaking her hand.

Lola arched an eyebrow at Ashlee, "Um thanks, so you guys having fun?"

"Right about that... you win Seth." Jacob said trying to shoo him away.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm

"Hi Lola- I think so.. at least I know James is."Alexis raised an eyebrow at him. "His poor poor sweater.."She snickered slightly, before looking back at Lola. "How about you?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum