New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Jacob heard a ripping sound come from underneath his bed, he widened his eyes, and pulled up the covers saw Lucifer ripping apart one of his jersey's. Jacob grit his teeth ripping out from the felines mouth.

"Ugh! Seth are you kidding me? This was a gift." He said looking over the now clawed up jersey he had gotten for Christmas the year before from his cousin. He picked it up and tossed it in the garbage, glaring at the cat.

He sighed, "Yeah well, moving on Red came into work today to harass me, and some creepy dudes were checking her out or something so she kissed me on the cheek to give them the hint that she was taken, so to piss her off I kissed her on the lips." He laughed thinking back on her facial expression.

Jacob laughed, "She seriously almost jumped over the counter to kill me it was freaking hilarious."

Lola sat on her laptop, chatting to her sister Olivia, she was talking about hanging out with her this weekend, Nova lay next to Lola cuddled up in a little ball, and she just pet his head softly while he napped.

She felt her iPhone vibrate on her stomach and she looked up to see she got a text from Evelyn, she replied, "Dorm room 710 in the same building as you guys. She hit send and went back to chatting with her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Seth's jaw dropped. Was Jake shitting him? "You're kidding," he stated. "Why would you even want to be near that lunatic? She calls us crazy but there's something very wrong with her and her roommate." He paused and added, amused, "How was it?"

Lucifer curled around Seth's legs, golden eyes narrowed at Jake.

Evelyn caught the elevator to the seventh floor, and headed down the hall to Lola's room. She knocked on the door, hitching her backpack over her shoulder.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm

"She was good I'll give her that, but she wasn't into it, I just did it to screw with her, you know since I'm her boyfriend and all." He laughed.

Lola got up holding Nova in her hands, she answered the door and saw Evelyn standing outside of her dorm, "Hey there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:01 am

Seth snorted. "Funny you say she wasn't into it...I saw her talking to you on the phone a while before she left for work or whatever and she was laughing and all smiley and shit."

Evelyn grinned down at the dog, all her anti-Jake thoughts vanishing for the moment. "Hey Lola. I'm here to relieve you of doggy duty until Jake remembers to fetch him."

She took the puppy from Lola, remembering that its stupid (degrading, Neanderthal, lunatic, window-trespassing,breaking-and-entering, cold-hearted, prick of a scumbag) owner had yet to vaccinate it.

She waved at Lola and headed back to the elevator, catching it before it left and heading down to the fifth floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am

Jacob arched his eyebrow at his friend, "Dude she never called me today, the only time I saw her was this morning and when she came to work."

Lola waved at Evelyn closing the door behind her, as she went to sit her phone started ringing, she looked down at the ID and was wondering why she was calling, Lola answered the phone, "Hi Carmen, no I haven't talked to Jake today, why what's up?"

Lola's eyes bugged out as Jacob's mom talked to her, she nearly broke out into a fit of laughter but contained herself, "Oh no Carmen, I didn't know but I'll be sure to let him know. I'll see you, love you."

Hanging up, Lola started laughing, "Ha that moron! He's so in for it." She went on her Facebook and posted on Jake's wall that she would be calling him to inform him of some news, she figured she scare him a bit, because he was so gonna lose his shit when he heard this.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:07 am

Alexis was already back at the dorms, sniffling and wiping at her face with the back of hand as she threw her bag down on her bed, mumbling things to herself before sniffling and going to the bathroom, grabbing some toilet paper and wiping at her nose. She sniffled again, wiped before flushing the paper and went back out to the couch, sitting down. She noticed, claw marks and gashes were stuffing was missing but she discarded it for now.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am

Evelyn pushed open the suite door after much fumbling of the keys. Nova was getting antsy after being inside alll day and squirmed in her arms.

She set the pup down as she entered and he bounded off into the living room. Evelyn pulled off her backpack adn entered after him - and froze.

She'd forgotten, with all the crap in her head, that Alexis would be done classes by now. And Nova sniffed at her roommate's feet.

Evelyn shuffled on her feet and managed a "Hey."

Seth frowned. "She took your number from me this afternoon. And she called you, I'm positive. She was talking to you. At least, I think she was."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:16 am

Alexis' eye'd the puppy before hesitatingly reaching down and giving a pat. "Explain."She said, her voice crackly and tired.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am

Jake shrugged, it didn't matter to him if Evelyn was talking to other guys or not they weren't dating it was just a scam, "Dude I could care less, I was talking to some hot girl I gave my number to anyway."

Jacob stretched when he heard his phone ring, he picked it up and saw Lola had been calling, he was wondering what she had to tell him that was so important that she had to flood his page with posts from her.

"Yes Lo?" He answered.

"You won't believe what just happened." Were the first words out of Lola's mouth.

Jake swallowed he hated when she started stuff like that, "Okay come on Lo just tell me, you've been bugging me all day with this."

"Okay, okay, first of all did you talk to your mom at all today?" She asked.

Jacob looked bewildered, wondering where this was going, "Um no, I saw she called and I was going to call her back, but I forgot why is everything okay?" He asked a bit worried now.

Lola replied, "Everything is fine, but she wanted to know why her neighbor had to tell her about the girl her son was kissing at work, and she wants to know if this lovely lady is going to be coming home this weekend to meet her and your dad." Lola bit her lip so hard she nearly bleed trying to contain a laughing fit.

Jake's jaw dropped, he shuddered, as he tried to remember the people who were at Starbucks, today that could have possibly seen although since he didn't see his neighbor he wouldn't know... "WHAT!?!" Jake shouted in disbelief.

Lola cracked up unable to contain herself, "I.." she said in between laughter, "Jacob what the hell!"

Jacob narrowed his eyes at his phone, hanging up on Lola's laughter, he looked at Seth in horror, "Dude... my mom wants me to bring Evelyn home this weekend to meet her."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

Evelyn scratched her ear and shifted on one foot. "Okay....so um......" She paused. What version would she tell Alexis? She didn't want this going back to James.

Alexis would assume what Jake had assumed. That she was in fact trying to hurt James. And she wasn't.

"Uh...I ran into Jake last night when it started raining. He was picking a fight with me, I punched him, we started bickering," she said very fast. "James and Luke walked up out of nowhere, and thank you for telling me he was in fact living here. Luke texted me to clarify this morning. Anyways, James on Facebook had been all "you're too pathetic to get any other boyfriend", and I didn't want him rubbing it in my face when he's been doing god-knows-what, I know he has, so I sorta introduced Jake as my beau and Jake went with it and now everyone hates me because they think I was doing it to hurt James, which I'm not but they'd never believe me and Jake is an asshole and he dropped his dog off this morning because i owe him big and I had to watch Nova while he went to work and then I ran into James this afternoon and he got all pissed at me again and started wondering how the hell Jake managed to put up with me - " Evelyn remembered to breathe. She glanced down at Nova chewing on her boots. "Anything else?"

She deliberately broke off before her visit to Starbucks. That was not going to escape the cafe if she could help it. No one had to know.

Seth stared at Jake for a minute, and then burst out laughing so hard he collapsed onto Jake's bed. He rolled over, panting, "She's going to say no. You're so fucked."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am

"What the fuck happened to staying away from people like him, Evelyn? That was low, by the way, because you should have KNOWN either way it's hurt. James- hell, all people, say shit when hurt. I'd expect for you to even know that."Alexis said sharply, her voice cold as she turned to look at her friend, ignoring the dog.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am

Evelyn froze up for a moment. Still, she'd suspected ALexis would say exactly this. It was a risk she'd had to take. She didn't think she'd be able to fake affection for Jake around her own roommate 24/7.

She crossed her arms over her chest protectively, keeping her eyes on Nova. "I do know that," she said softly. "But you don't get it. Luke told me how James spent his summer holidays. and believe me it wasn't very saintly." She lifted her head, chin in the air and slight irritation seeping into her. "What about the hurt i felt then? If I wanted to get even with him, I'd have said I gave up my v-card or some crap, to Jake. But I wasn't trying to do that. And if he actually feels hurt, then he deserves it. Maybe now he'll get the hint."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am

Jacob rubbed his temples feeling a headache, "I cannot believe this is even happening!"

Nova walked around Evelyn's legs, sniffing around the dorm trying to acquaint himself with all the new scents, he barked panting, he walked around the living room, and spotted an abandoned sock, and he started to chew on it, growling playfully as he swung it around.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am

"Gee, Evelyn, just put more power to the fire why don't you!"Alexis shouted, standing up. "You don't fucking go and hurt someone just because they hurt you- actually a better revenge to let them see they really DIDN'T hurt you instead of seeping so low that you gotta go off and seem like some kinda whore, lying about your fake boyfriend who may as well be a clone of James."She snapped, crossing her arms tightly.

"I thought you were a lot better than this. I really thought you weren't like all the other girls, Evelyn. I really thought you were gonna be the one who grin, and told him to fuck off and move on with your life then lie about it and just seem even lower than him. You're both just playing some fucked up game! He keeps getting up girls that are clones of you and even though you said to me, straight up, to stay away from bad boys like them, here you are with James 2.0! Congratulations, Evelyn. I hope you and you're future FAKE husband, have a good life together. Because in my opinion, in my mind, James won."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:25 am

Seth smirked, sitting up. "Why not just tell your mom you broke up with her?"

Evelyn felt the blood drain from her head, a queer light-headed feeling that made her sway on her feet a bit. She grabbed the nearest wall for balance, lifting her eyes off Nova and to ALexis' angry ones.

Evelyn had nothing to say. Because Alexis was right. Evelyn had never thought of it that way. She'd just been so incensed that James was going around with that smug look on, flashing those blue eyes at every girl and having a great time that she hadn't been able to think beyond hiding just how screwed up and sad her lovelife was.

But she'd sunk to his level. And she hated feeling this way. She'd been above that pettiness. It had taken Alexis' third-party view to point it out.

But she was so sick of him. She just wanted him to understand that she was over it all. To not try winning her over and to eradicate all hope that he might have had.

"If I'd shown him i was happy single, he'd have tried something. You don't know James," she replied. She hated that her voice was cracking and wobbled at the last word. "And I wanted to be done with it. I'd honestly thought I'd come here and be free of him. And then I saw him again, and for a second he looked almost pleased until he noticed Jake." Her eyes blurred and she quickly wiped at them with her sleeve before they shed a tear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

"Yeah- and how do you feel now, Evelyn? With this stupid little move you've made, you LET him win, Evelyn, because at some point he'll find out, unless you really do go out with Jacob. And then if you do.. well, honestly, you fucked yourself over with this, Evelyn. Congrats, seriously."Alexis said, her voice like ice.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am

Jake looked up at Seth, "That could work, although she'd be all pissed at me because I never bring home "nice" girls anymore. Not that she's nice, she's the demon girl from hell itself."

Jacob looked down at his watch and realized it was approaching eight and he remembered he had promised to call that hot French girl he met earlier at work today, he walked out into the other room and dialed the number waiting for her to pick up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am

Seth smirked. "And yet you saw past her fabulous personality and realized she was a hot girl, well, hot enough to make out with in Starbucks anyways." He grinned wider. "I'm not letting you live it down. I'm surprised she isn't over here right now beating your head in with a machete."

Evelyn swallowed. "I won't let him find out. You can't tell him, Alexis!" she pleaded quietly. "I'll...I really have no intention of playing this out too long. I'll just keep this as a shield of sorts until James gets interested elsewhere." She closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead. "No way am I ever going out with that jerk for real. Don't even consider that. I know firsthand how a player works and Jake is heartless. I'm going to end it and stay the hell away from him ASAP."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am

"Gee, that's what you said, and now he's your "fake" boyfriend. I don't really believe your word anymore, Evelyn. Because as of lately, you are a pretty little liar."Alexis spat and shoved past her, grabbing her bag.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:31 am

Jacob pulled a face at Seth, "Shut up! The last thing I need to hear about from you is how I contracted her swine flu."

Jake searched through his numbers trying to find the one he saved from earlier from the French girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am

Evelyn unfroze, starting after her roommate. "Wait, you're kidding. You can't think I'd make that mistake again. I'm using Jake so I don't get involved with another of these types. Jake is....not...ugh!" Evelyn threw her hands up. "He said it himself. He isn't interested in wasting his time."

Seth smirked. "What are you looking for, moron?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:37 am

"BRAVO, genius idea of the fucking YEAR!"Alexis shouted, turning on her heel to face Evelyn again. "Get a bad boy to get away from a bad boy, where the FUCK does THAT add up, Eve?!"She snapped.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am

"If you must know idiot, this hot blond chick came into work today and she gave me her number and she called me talking all sexy and what not in French, so I promise I call her." Jake said going through his contacts for what seemed like the thirtieth time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:42 am

Evelyn cringed. Eve? What the...?

She opened her mouth to argue this and decided she had more important issues. "Look, Jake was the only guy around, okay? I didn't plan this. It was spontaneous and stupid, I admit. But you have to believe me, I never intended to hurt anyone," she explicated quietly. "It's just..." She thought about Jake's antics that afternoon and her face warmed. "It's all turning out unpredictably horrible..." she finished in a whisper.

Seth raised an eyebrow and clapped Jake on the back. "Getting laid tonight via France, huh? Sweet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:44 am

"Then you will fix this, Evelyn. And stop. lying."Alexis said coldly, before hitching her bag over her shoulders and turning back to the door, flinging it open. "Because I'm not gonna deal with anymore of this shit- one day of this crap is enough. God knows we get enough of you and James' whining on facebook."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum