New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Student Center - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Student Center - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Student Center - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Student Center

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Student Center - Page 4 Empty Re: Student Center

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Alexis collapsed down in her seat, feeling suddenly ill, or just sick to her stomach as she stared after Luke. She swallowed down hard and grabbed her iPod from her bag before she started crying. Music would help. It always did, didn't it? She quickly put in her headphones and laid her arms on the table, resting her head against them.

This wasn't fair- she wanted to try, she really really did but all he did was say she had done wrong and she wanted to work out WHAT she had done. She wanted everything to be okay again.

Her and Evelyn weren't really "close" anymore, nor was her and Luke. But that was her fault- wasn't it? All of it.

If she hadn't gone out and gotten drunk to ease her stress, Brett wouldn't have gotten to her.
If she hadn't met Joel or let herself fall so damned easily, she'd still have her friends.

If she hadn't decided to go to college in New York instead of Miami, she'd be free of this shit. It wouldn't be like Evelyn and James, with hurtful words against each other and no even getting to the point. But she didn't know who played what role in that situation.

She just wanted to go back so many years to her and Luke's first soccer game in Wilchester, and their last time in Ashcreek, when everything
seemed okay, but it really wasn't was it?

Maybe she hadn't noticed any awkward tones or something. Maybe because she thought she was in for the free. She always thought she'd be the "victim" because people thought she was just the biggest bitch of all who shrugged it off, and never hurt.

I hear you're asking all around,
If I am any where to be found...

She flinched at hearing those lyrics, biting down hard on her bottom lip as she pulled her legs up into the chair, tucked against her and leaning against the table. She was positive her lip ring had tugged against her lip so hard that it tore it, and that was what the coppery taste in her mouth was from. She felt wetness on the tops of her cheeks, but ignored it the best she could.

She didn't know what to do anymore, with herself. They had always said to be yourself, but what if being herself was what got her here? She felt like this was herself... it was her mind, her heart that hurt at the moment. But maybe being that way was why Luke hated like he hated her or could careless... And she was the reason her and Evelyn fought so much. Maybe it was just time to swallow her pride and crawl.

I know I can't take one more step towards you,
'Cause all that's waiting is regret...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 am

[[James from the Apartment]]

James pretty much was dragged by Frankie across town.

Not that he minded the big dogs company was actually comforting, unlike most humans he knew.

He figured that at this point Connor was probably going to have to fight him for Frankie.

James always wanted a dog, and if their insane neighbor could have a skunk, they could have a dog.

James was a bit unaware he came towards campus, he slowed Frankie down towards the student center, deciding he wanted coffee.

James tied Frankie's leash to a lamp post .

"Okay boy, stay put I'll be right back." He told Frankie, who barked back in agreement.

James walked inside, and as he head to the counter he caught a glimpse of a raven head.

He looked again, and realized it was Alexis, and she wasn't looking all that great.

Not that he blamed her, after what happened to her, if it happened to him, he would probably be the same way.

He walked over to her, and took a deep breath, "Hey Alexis, everything okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 am

Alexis raised her head from where it rested against her arms and sniffled quietly, looking up at him, hoping her lip wasn't still bleeding. She gave a weak nod and reached up, wiping at her eyes and cheeks. "U-uhm. Yeah, I'm... fine, just a bad, um, talk with an ..ex friend." She breathed and sat up straighter in her chair.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 am

James cringed, he wondered if Alexis and Ev--her roommate had gotten into another arguement.

He figured just cause he was cutting himself off from her didn't mean he couldn't talk to Alexis.

James had nothing against her, he sat down across from her, grabbing napkins from the holder and handing them to her.

"Ex friend huh? Do you mind telling me what happened, I'm sure its a whole better then what I went through today." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:43 am

"U-uhm..." Alexis stammered as she dabbed at her eyes with her napkin as she glanced at him again. In the pit of her stomach, she didn't feel like going through it all again but swallowed that back and just let it out. "Just-.. some guy who was my really close friend, I guess, hates me now... and it's really my fault." She started, staring at the table as she gripped onto the napkins tightly. "I left him and another friend behind when I .. found someone that I was in love with, but it doesn't even matter now, except for memories, and I've lost my best friend, so..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 am

James eyed her for a minute, not really sure who Alexis was refering to, he felt like Luke might had been involved and someone else.

He shrugged, "We both lost someone today then huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 am

Alexis raised her eyes back to him and frowned. "Huh?" She said, slightly confused. She had a small wonder if he meant Luke, and then thought of Evelyn. "...Her?" She asked, not wanting to say Evelyn's name and possibly get James upset too. God knows she had enough blow outs lately for her own liking.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 am

James realized it was safe to assume she had been talking about Lucas, and decided that since she hadn't mentioned her name he would return the favor.

"Those Seattle bitches sure suck huh?" He said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:01 am

Alexis grinned just a little at this and nodded, wiping away the rest of the wetness from her eyes before letting out a quiet breath.

"I guess I can check Seattle as being the last place on earth that I ever wanna see."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 am

"Why would you want to? All it does is rain there anyway, pretty fucking depressing if you ask me." James' lips twitched slightly at this as he met Alexis' gray eyes.

"Hey things are gonna get better right? Who needs all that damn overcast?" He figured he had gone far enough on his weather analogy tangent, but he figured just cause he was feeling like shit didn't mean she had to too.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:11 am

Alexis laughed at this a little, feeling just a little better with talking to someone instead of stirring in her anger and angst. "Thanks James..." She nodded some and glanced at him. "If you wanna talk about it too, you can, ya know."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 am

James shrugged carelessly, he honestly didn't care at this point what she thought of him as he told Alexis, "Yeah I know I could, I pretty much heard kind of saw a bad sex tape between Ev and Jake, and I called her and pretty much told her to rot in hell and die alone. Not much else different than your standard Wednesday, minus the virginity." James said.

He wondered why he sounded so calm about this, he was sure he just had a breakdown an hour ago. Now he was just numb, probably side effect of too much emotional release for a day.

He instinctively reached for his phone and remembering it was laying in pieces on the floor of his apartment, "Oh yeah and I broke my phone." He added.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Alexis stared at James, taking this all in. She frowned just a little, trying to figure out if Evelyn would really do that- she hadn't known Jake long, at all. But then again, SHE had came up with dressing like a whore and SHE was the one who went and got drunk and probably did crack or something.

Evelyn had changed... and it didn't seem for the best.

"...I'm sorry, James." She said quietly, biting at her bottom lip hard. She felt a little sick as she thought over everything. Where was the funny part of this irony? Her talking to James, who was best friends with Evelyn and telling him all about how she felt about this situation with him.

And then James telling her about Evelyn, who was her "roommate" and good friend or whatever she may have been- she stopped trying to figure out who was her friend, and who wasn't.

"But... you know what, it's for the best."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:14 pm

"You're right, for the best huh? We can both move on." James mused over these thoughts and remembered he had left Frankie outside.

Poor dog. He looked at Alexis and figured the two of them shouldn't sit and mope over his best friend and her roommate.

"Hey I just remembered I left Frankie outside, wanna come let's go do something instead of sitting around here crying." James suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Alexis nodded a little. "Okay, sounds good." She said, standing up and grabbed her Juicey bag.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Before leaving James went and bought a bagle the least he could do was feed Frankie after leaving him outside.

James opened the door with Alexis behind him, he came to the lamp post where he tied the dog.

"Hey boy, sorry but look I brought you a friend." He said looking at Alexis he broke off pieces of the bagle feeding Frankie.

"Come on let's go." He said to the both of them untying Frankie and began walking across campus.

[[James and Alexis to Around Campus]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4