New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:14 am

Jake arched an eyebrow, his eyes flicking over the things in the girls dorms, a slow smirk twitching on his lips at this sudden realization, "Hey you're right..."

[[ He begs to differ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:19 am

[[She would like to remind him of his an James' fight]]

Seth wandered over to Alexis' desk. He began poking around in her drawers. "Hmmm.....she'll kill me, but this is too good to pass up."

He found a photo on Alexis' dresser, of her and another girl, some redhead. Seth frowned. Was it that same shit-mouthed bitch?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:28 am

Jake snickered, as he followed Seth over towards Alexis' desk, he saw the confused expression on his friends face and he nudged him, "What do you know that red-haired girl or something?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 am

"She's like one of those annoying centipedes you can't get off your back," Seth replied. He glanced up around at the shelves around the room. "Any ideas? Did Red do something you need to exact revenge for?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 am

Jake cringed, he really hated centipedes even the mention of them gave him goosebumps, he looked thought over if he needed exact revenge on Evelyn, she hadn't really done too much to him except throw a pillow at his head, although right now revenge at Alexis seemed a bit suitable although he figured that Seth being with her was enough torture for her.

Jacob shrugged, "I don't know dude, all she did was like hit me with a freaking pillow today."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 am

"And kill you on Facebook," Seth pointed out. He shrugged. "I figure Alexis is already going to hate me enough after what I did today."

He walked past Jake to the hallway, and then decided to have some fun with the short-tempered redhead. He headed into her room, glancing around.

"Huh." Seth walked over to the shelf over her headboard. It was crammed with pictures in tiny black frames. He reached up and took down a few. "Huh, James is in a few of these." He suddenly felt a little...bad as he perused the pictures. He and Jake (more Jake, really, but Seth had a part) had probably ruined something good. He glanced over at Jake over his shoulder, biting his jaw. "I'd be careful, Jake."

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:44 am

Jake walked into her room after Seth, because knowing Seth would have probably had a field day in Evelyn's room, but when he heard him warn him he looked at the pictures on her shelfs, and Seth was right she did have a few with James.

There were even a couple where they looked like they actually liked being around each other, Jacob felt his stomach turn a little, he started to realize that maybe more damage had been done then he could imagine, he put the pictures back in their spots because he didn't really want her coming after him.

"Uh yeah... umm speaking of which there is something I need to tell you." Jacob figured he might as well tell Seth now, although he'd probably want to kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 am

Seth caught his friend's tone and raised an eyebrow. "What now?" He sat back against Evelyn's desk, moving aside a French dictionary.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 am

Jake scratched his head, taking a deep breath he decided not to beat around the bush with this, "Um okay basically what happened was the day after the party I came here, and Evelyn and I were just screwing around or something and we were like I don't know she started hitting me, and we like knocked each other over and I was playing with her phone and we recorded a video which oddly enough sounded like a really bad sex tape... and um... I accidentally sent it to James..." Jacob's voice trailed off as he looked away from Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 am

Seth, after having Connor and Evelyn freak out on him over his wordchoice, found Jake's wording very awkward. "Screwing around" in particular.

Irony hates this kid, Seth deduced. He absorbed what Jake had said, but it didn't really hit him as hard as it might have otherwise. Evelyn had probably hooked up with a guy before. "So what, he's mad you got where he did within two weeks now or what?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am

Jake realized that maybe his wording didn't really come out as he wanted it too, "No dude, Evelyn and I never had sex. Never. We were hanging out and I was bugging the hell out of her, and she was too, and she like hit me and I tripped her and we both started fighting and we fell over and crap and I was beating the crap out of her with a pillow or something and whatever we said I recorded it but it wasn't even if us it was like of the window, but I guess what we were saying could be construed as us having sex."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 am

Seth blinked. He tried to recount any play-fights he'd ever had that sounded like foreplay. "Uh...foreplay?" he asked, confused. "You were...Jake, you idiot!" he exclaimed, massaging his forehead. "Foreplay?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 am

Jake narrowed his eyes at Seth, and shook his head, "Damn it Andreasis! No we did NOTHING. Absolutely nothing, all I did was freaking hit her with a pillow and we fell over. That's it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:29 am

Seth blinked again. "How the hell would you fighting with her make it sound like a sex tape? You're either twisting it or something because no way would James believe it..." He frowned. Had James believed it?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:40 am

Jake bit the inside of his cheek, and he sighed, "Yeah dude he um got the video and she told me that he called her and pretty much said that he wishes that she has a terrible life, ends up alone and dies alone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 am

Seth felt his jaw drop. "Holy shit," he breathed. "Way to get yourself into this crap, guy. Honestly...what are you doing still hanging out with her? For all you know, she might rebound on you!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 am

Jake shrugged he didn't know, like he had thought to himself earlier and over and over again she did bug the crap out of him but there were times when they actually did get along, "Dude I don't know but I didn't think it would get this freaking bad!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 am

"You're an idiot. You don't get involved with girls like that." Seth rolled his eyes. "Basics, Jake, basics. She has luggage, you run the other way. Honestly, I'm glad she doesn't want to kill you anymore but..."

He trailed off when the suite door swung open quietly. "I guess it's the girls."

Evelyn shut the front door quietly behind her and drifted down the hall, as dazed as she'd been before. She could feel a fever raging inside, and she worried what would happen if she let it loose.

Excited yipping at her feet halted her. Evelyn glanced down at Nova's cheerful puppy face - and sidestepped him, heading on toward her room like he didn't exist.

He was just so much background noise right now. She pushed open her bedroom door, and froze.

"'Sup?" Seth asked cheerfully, lounging against her desk.

Evelyn walked past Jake, who was near the door, and flung her bag onto her bed, sitting down and taking off her leather wedges. "Get out." She leaned over and slid her laptop off the desk onto her lap, flipping it open.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:14 am

((Alexis and Rose from AC))

Alexis stormed up to her dorm door, and marched in, Rose still tugging behind her.

"Ah- Alex- um." Rose stumbled a little over a puppy and eep'd before yanking her hand away and crouched down to him. "I'm sorry lil' guy!" She said, not noticing as Alexis threw her stuff into the couch and went to find Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 am

Jake knew that voice, and that look from the short time he had come to know Evelyn, and he tugged at Seth's arm, signaling for them to leave. Usually he would harass her but he was feeling kind of bad.

"Dude lets go." He said quietly, heading out of her room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:23 am

Seth glanced at the knowing look in Jake's face and for once, didn't put up a fight. He filed past Evelyn and followed Jake out into the living room.

Evelyn waited till they were out of sight before shoving her laptop to the foot of her bed. Her Facebook was now practically a shrine to how much she wished James were dead.

She dropped down on her side and rolled over, burying her face into her pillow and biting down hard on her bottom lip. She wasn't going to cry. Not anymore. She just felt so...sick. Delirious.

Her throat and palms and face and ears were burning up. She tried to inhale and rolled onto her back, breathing heavily. Her face literally felt like it was on fire now and a pain behind her eyes made them blur. Her head began to throb and she shifted again, suddenly wanting to vomit. This wasn't her wall or any version of it. She didn't know what it was, but she definitely knew it was all his fault.

She sat up, felt the world spin, grabbed her blanket and wrapped it around herself and slumped back facedown into her pillows.

Nova yipped at Rose amiably, licking her hand. He spotted Jake emerge behidn Alexis, followed by Seth with Lucifer's scent all over him and began barking loudly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:27 am

Rose jumped. "Whoa- lil' dude." Rose smirked and reached over, petting Nova in hopes to calm him down as she looked over at the group gathering.

Alexis quickly grabbed Seth by the the shirt collar once they reached her and yanked him down before kicking him as hard as she could in the shin and then yanking his feet out from under him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:29 am

Jake watched as Alexis seemed to take down Seth and he pulled her back off of him, "Whoa chicka chill! What the hell is going on?" He wondered why she had went all Tomb Raider on him. For once they honestly hadn't really done anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:31 am

Seth cringed, rolling to his feet. He raised a brow down at Alexis as Jake restrained her. Seth kept a good distance between himself and the enraged female. "What he said," he said, even though he had an idea.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 am

"I can't believe you!! You're a fucking rat! A good for nothing street rat!" Alexis shouted, jerking away from Jake as hard as she could and punched Seth hard in the stomach and then elbowed him hard in the ribs. "I don't even get why I fucking bother to talk to you, anymore! All you fucking do is make my life miserable!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next