New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
FAO Schwarz - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

FAO Schwarz

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FAO Schwarz - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO Schwarz

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 am

Connor glared towards where her voice was. "Come out come out wherever the hell you are!"

Alexis rolled her eyes and nudged Nova into the aisle gently as she stepped into it and aimed at Seth's head, before letting lose and firing at least two for each gun at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 am

Seth felt four thumps on his back as he attempted to get up. His costume was great for padding. He grinned internally. "You can't defeat me, chica!" he called behind him, knowing the shots had to be from Alexis seeing as Evelyn had just emerged ahead of them.

Evelyn fired at Connor's chest - and kept firing as she dove into another aisle, slim figure disappearing instantly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 am

Connor fell back dramatically. If he had no guns, least he could do was be dramatic and scare a few kids, so he started to act dead.

Alexis scowled and moved closer to Seth, dragging him up so he was standing. "You're a dick."She said quietly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 am

Seth pointed a big dino claw at the twitching Connor. "What about that guy?" he asked. "And Fred's dying. What kind of Velma are you? Pitch science! Daph killed 'im!"

"Mommy, he's hurt!" Two twin girls hovered around them, eyes wide. Their mother threew Connor a dirty look.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 am

"...Actually- I'm suppose to capture you." Alexis said as she stepped back and held the guns up so they were aiming at Seth, not noticing when Connor shhhh'd the little girls and got up, slipping away to the gun aisle.

He adjusted his wig a little and grabbed one of the biggest auto-fire machine gun Rambo like NERF gun and strapped it on. He grabbed two handgun ones and then went back to the group, mostly looking for Evelyn.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 am

Evelyn felt her breathing escalate in some panic when Connor emerged from an aisle nearby her hiding spot, armed to the teeth.

That's a bit extreme, she thought desperately, looking at her lone handgun.

She sat back, thinking quickly. Okay, get ammo. Out of pellets.

She doubled back into the aisle Connor had just left, skidding in her heels and feeling ridiculous in a minidress. She grabbed a long rifle that had "semi-automatic" printed along its edges. Nerf gun, would do.

Then she loaded up on ammo and sidled back into her own aisle, peering around the corner and catching sight of Connor. Seth had been apprehended by Alexis, she realized with amusement. He was doomed.

Seth shook his head and then reached up, pulling off his dino head. His face was flushed with sweat and his hair stuck to his forehead but he smirked down at Alexis anyways. "Hey it's okay, you're sexy enough to lead me anywhere."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:34 am

Alexis felt her insides boil in rage as she stared up at him but she slowly lowered one gun and flashed him a 'alluring' look. "Then follow me."She purred and started walking backwards.

Connor held the Nerf pistols ready as he slowly walked down an aisle, keeping his eyes open for Evelyn. He had a short amount of time before guards would come after them, he thought as he peered around a corner.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am

Seth raised an eyebrow. Alarms rang in his head but he decided to play along. Alexis was cute anyways. He smirked and followed.

Evelyn peered around a corner - and caught Connor's eye two rows away.

"Shit!" She ducked backwards and shot, aiming away from his face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:38 am

The dart zipped past Connor's head and he yelped, slamming into the aisle. "Shit!"He muttered before biting down hard onto his bottom lip and forcing his surprised heartbeat to calm. He slipped around another aisle quickly and ducked behind some boxes, peering around them.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 am

Evelyn swung around, wondering where he'd gone. She turned the corner adn snuck into the aisle he'd been in - which was empty.

She hunched down, slipping in her heels and straightened. Connor definitely had an unfair advantage. She pulled off her ascot and tied it to a handgun, before sneaking into another aisle. She turned around and threw the gun with her ascot on it in the middle of the main hallway between the aisles. Connor would see that.

She crouched down like a hunter would, behind a stacked trolley.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Connor narrowed his eyes when he heard the clank of the toy gun go into the aisle. He slipped around the corner quickly, aiming in front of him but frowned when he saw nothing.

Alexis curled her finger forward, beckoning Seth to continue to follow as she headed towards the outside toys aisle.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Seth's curiosity made him follow the brunette.

Evelyn smirked when Connor's blond head appeared in her viewpoint. She aimed at his legs and opened fire.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Connor yelped and dropped down, tucking and rolling back to his hiding spot.

Alexis backed up against an aisle and grabbed an open jump rope with both hands and beckoned him closer.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 pm

Seth frowned. "What's up?" he asked, wary as he stepped closer, now about three feet from her. Usually Alexis would be running into the next room.

Evelyn made the crazy decision to get her handgun back - and dove into the main aisle, grabbing it by its ascot and yanking it back. It brought her dangerously into open field as she turned and made a run for her hideout.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Connor grabbed his Rambo gun and whipped around the corner quickly, before firing at Evelyn, at rapid fire.

"C'mere."Alexis just said as she leaned forward and pulled him closer.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Seth wondered what she was up to. "Yeah?" he asked, ignoring the sudden sounds of quick gunfire.

Evelyn felt her legs throb with pain for a second as Connor's assult caught them. She ducked into her hideout and waited, massaging her throbbing muscles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Connor slipped back into his hiding spot, thinking quickly as he checked his "Ammo". "Ya know, Daphne, I'd LOVE to see what's under those tights!"He called as he reloaded and readied the gun.

Alexis took the jump rope quickly and wrapped it around his neck, loosely so it wouldn't choke him by loosely. She kicked her leg out, taking Seth's legs out from under him and shoved him onto the ground, tying up the rope to make a leash and then stepped down firmly on him so he could move, grabbing a near by Hula-Hoop.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Seth had let Alexis tie the rope around his neck, curious as to see what she planned.

When he hit the ground and realized she might be taking him prisoner, he wasn't so serene. "Hey!!" He kicked out with his dino feet, catching her knees. "I know you want me, but not in here. Let's keep it PG, babe!"

Evelyn's cheeks were burning. She fought down the blush rising in her face and irritation rose in her. God damn that Fred. She tucked her rifle away and pulled out both handguns from her waistband.

She threw herself forward, guessing where he might be by his voice, and leaped up swiftly, catching sight of his shiny blond head and opening fire with both handguns a la Boondock Saints. "Bring it, Freddikins!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

"Shit!" Connor laughed, flinching and rolled around the corner quickly, before jumping to his feet and taking off to find another hiding spot.

Alexis' blushed and she growled, jamming her knees into his stomach and tightened the rope. "Knock it off!" She hissed and moved to get up again, tugging him up into a sitting form temporarily and then shoved the Hula Hoop around him, the suit making it tighter around him then it shoulda been and constricted his arms.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:39 pm

"Coward!" Evelyn called after Connor, skirting around surprised and amused customers and taking off after "Fred".

"Why did Daphne and Fred shoot each other?" some kid was asking his older sister as Evelyn hurtled past them. She stifled a sudden giggle and then glanced around herself, skidding to a stop and wobbling in her two-inch-heels on the tiled floor. "Oooh, Freddie? Where aaaare youuuuu?"

Seth couldn't really feel anything in his bulky costume so he just smirked up at her. "Hey, if you wanna have your way with me, then you could've just come over. I'd kick Jake out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:47 pm

"UP."Alexis scowled, grabbing him by his hair and jerking him upward.

Connor skidded out to the start of the aisle and aimed quickly before opening fire at Evelyn. "Right here, Daph-idale!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Seth yelped and then began to laugh. "Daaayumn, you have a good grip. Ever considered trying your hand at a whip?"

Evelyn stifled a wince as pellets hit her side and ducked into her aisle, gasping for breath. Connor's bullets whizzed by. She crouched and peered out from below them, lying on her stomach with the semi-automatic in her arms, and returned fire at his legs. "You're going down!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 pm

"Shut up, Andreasis." Alexis said, obviously annoyed as she stomped off towards the main floor of the store, dragging Seth with her by the hand made leash. "Fred, Daphne!"She called, rolling her eyes.

Connor yelped and jumped back quickly, trying to fire back at her before rounding back around the corner, and reached down, rubbing at his legs. "Geez.."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Seth caught on that Velma had solved the mystery and he smirked because she was tiny and he was bigger than usual. She wasn't going to drag him too far. He held onto a shelf and let his heavier body slump completely to the floor, the padded costume causing friction. "No, I think not, cherie," he said and then cackled maniacally.

Evelyn heard Alexis' call and glanced around, deciding she could kill Fred later. She turned around and headed out of the aisle, saying, "Time out, connard."

"Hey, excuse me miss!"

Evelyn glanced around. A guy with a badge on his chest was headed toward her and "Fred". Evelyn blinked. Oh shit.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Alexis closed her eyes for a moment and gritted her teeth together as she slowly turned around to glare at him. Alexis paused when she realized something and looked around. "....Shit, Nova!"

Connor tensed, hearing the guy and dropped his guns quickly, dashing off to find Alexis and Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum