New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Upper East Side - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Upper East Side

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Upper East Side - Page 4 Empty Re: Upper East Side

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Izak winced sympathetically but didn't look stunned in the least. This somehow was more worrying to Evelyn because it meant this was nothing new. "Um...yes, I notice the guys around here seem to think zey can take advantage of girls zey consider, um, beneath zem," he said to Ashlee. "The so-called elite world isn't az, um, cookie-cutter, is the word I'm looking for? It's not az clean-cut as it might appear."

Evelyn had nodded at Ashlee. Yes, physically, she was fine. She glanced over at Izak, wondering why the hell this was considered okay around here. "So..." Her voice came out smaller than she'd thought and she started again. "So they all know and don't care? Just because they don't go after rich girls?"

"Not a lot of girls would turn many of zese boys down," Izak informed her not unkindly. He kind of had a point, Evelyn conceded.

"You probably bruised his ego," Izak added lightly as they reached the lobby and the doors opened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

"Hell yeah I did, these are five inch heels." Ashlee said walking out of the elevator, this wasn't how the night was supposed to go at all.

Dumb bastards you'd think they'd have manners, but they were just as big of scumbags as the ones who had no money.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

"I didn't mean you," Izak said as they headed out onto the street. he nodded at the doorman. "I meant Evelyn. She probably refused his advances. That would hurt his bloated ego more than anything. One thing that money teaches these people - if you're rich, no one can say no to you."

He paused on the sidewalk, looking down at them as he ran a hand through his hair. "Well, there are decent people. You just had the misfortune of meeting the wrong ones."

Evelyn bit her lower lip but didn't reply as they headed down the subway steps. She kind of just wanted to go take a hot shower and cleanse herself of that creep's perverted touching. She felt dirtied, even though he'd only groped her waist before she'd maced him.

Well, so he'd managed to dig his fingers in kind of painfully and had only let go when Ashlee kicked him. Evelyn didn't need to see it to know she had raw welts in her side.

She hated today. She hated the male race more than today.

Izak, because he didn't have the patience to sit in Friday night traffic in a cab for two hours decided to join them to head back to his dorm room. He figured it would discourage any late-night muggers if he were around the girls too.

[[Evelyn, Ashlee and Izak to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum