New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Week of Sep 13th, 2010.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week of Sep 13th, 2010. - Page 2 Empty Re: Week of Sep 13th, 2010.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Jacob squeaked, and made a run for it, around Evelyn's team ducking behind a chair, "You'll NEVA TAKE ME ALIVE COPPER!" Jacob hiccuped, and then drunkenly slid underneath a table to shield himself from Seth's rage.

"Hey this is more fun than cable." Ashlee grinned leaning in to nudge Luke.

"Damn I have no popcorn!" James frowned, but was thoroughly enjoying this, since for once it wasn't him involved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Seth leapt up onto Connor's defense table, waving his bat. "I SEE YOU, SCALLYWAG! RELIEVE YOURSELF, UNCOUTH MUG!"

Evelyn finally lost it at this point, drew back her arm and flung her lipgloss at Seth's head. It thunked into his ear.

"FUCK, THE PLANK FOR YE, ACCURSED MAID!" Seth hollered, grabbing his aching head and toppling off the table onto Jake.

Luke was laughing too hard to answer Ashlee. He just nodded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 pm

James and Ashlee had tears in their eyes from laughing so hard, and the rest of the class roared in laughter as well as Seth toppled off the table.

"Ow!! DAMN THEE CURSED FAIRY FOR CRUSHING THINE RIBS!" Jake hollered as Seth collided into him landing on his rib cage, he rolled out from underneath Seth, grabbing his bat from his loosened grip after falling.

Jake used the table as support getting up he flipped the bat in his hand, having a firm grip on its wooden handle he pointed it at Seth, "Ha, looks like thine tables have turned on thee you fiend!"

The class in unison went "ooooh"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Seth drew in a dramatic breath and then swiftly rolled to his feet, knocking aside Jake's bat. "You--!"

He paused and looked around and his manic grin came back as he ducked around Jake and ran over to the accused desk, blue eyes landing on the only other person beside the prof in the whole lecture hall who wasn't finding this amusing.

Evelyn flipped him off when he ran up to her. "Get the hell away from me!"

Seth ignored this and darted behind her, placing both hands on her shoulders and turning her to face the bat in Jake's hands - like she was a human shield. "Come at me, bro!" he said, smirking at Jake

Evelyn's green eyes widened in horror. "WHAT THE HELL, ASSHOLE?! LET ME GO!" SHe squirmed angrily but Seth kept his grip.

The class cracked up again. This, Evelyn thought furiously, was because they didn't know she was actually in severe danger of dying right now. They thought this was all innocent fun.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Jacob gasped over dramatically, when he realized what Seth had been doing, "Using Red as a human shield? That's a low blow Andreasis! FACE ME LIKE A MAN!" Jake said holding the bat like a sword he snaked the bat around Evelyn's waist and nudged Seth in the side with it.

Jake grabbed Evelyn's hand and stared her dead in the eye, "God damn it Red! Don't be a hero!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 am

Evelyn was chanting a mantra in her head. Don'tslahimhe'sdrunkdon'tslaphimhe'sdrunk...

This was harder than she'd thought. She yanked her hand away, thoroughly annoyed. And then stagered when Seth jerked her a little to the right so Jake's "attack" on Seth's stomach would miss him and get her instead. She gritted her teeth because it pissed her off more than actually hurting her.

"I'm going to kill you," Evelyn hissed, speaking to both of them. Seth pulled a face at Jake over her head.

"Yo' hussy be talkin' to yer!" he informed Jake gleefully, giving Evelyn a friendly shake. She looked extremely ruffled now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:17 am

Jake was looking over Evelyn, she kind of looked like a disgruntled chicken since Seth had just finished shaking her down, "I do not speaketh hen! DAMN YOU SETH! RELEASETH THINE WENCH!" Jake hollered.

He grabbed Evelyn firmly releasing her from Seth's grip and pulling her off to the side, and rammed the bat into Seth's stomach pinning him up against the table.

The class was on edge all of them wondering what Seth was going to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am

Evelyn finally exploded, and before Seth had a chance to reply to Jake with something both witty and stupid, she was yelling, "I'M NOT A FREAKING RAG DOLL! QUIT THROWING ME AROUND!" She launched herself at Jake and tore the bat out of his hands, swinging it around to hold its handle.

"Mother o' Pearl," Seth whispered fearfully as he backed away, looking at the enraged redhead. Her whole head might have been on fire with how angry she looked.

"Oh, this is going to get ugly," Luke said, frowning now. He glanced at James. "Do something! You know how she can get when she's mad."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

Jake threw his hands up in surrender, and he scoffed, "This is how you treat your hero? Last time I ever save your life."

James looked over at Luke and the scene before them, yes Evelyn now armed would really kill Seth and Jake, but really they did have it coming to them and even though he didn't mind Seth, he really didn't care if Evelyn bashed Jacob's head into the ground with that baseball bat, for once it wasn't about her trying to kill him and he kind of liked it.

James groaned rolling his eyes at Luke figuring he might as well intervene, things couldn't possibly get much worse then this, he figured though he would have to take a few drastic measures. He got up from his seat and walked down to where all the chaos was occurring.

He placed himself in front of Evelyn and the guys, "Halt! You can't kill them, because it wasn't really them who wanted to do this! It was me who put them up to it!" James focused his blue eyes on Evelyn's smoldering green eyes and felt his insides shiver.

The class gasped, and one girl shouted, "OH NO HE DIDN'!"

James smirked, grabbing the end of the bat his blue eyes twinkling he took the bat from Evelyn's grip, "Yes it was me, I was the one who sent these two here to harass her, and now that they have done their work, I beg of you Evelyn." He said grabbing her hand and getting down on one knee.

"To leave them be and marry me." James proposed to her, the whole class gasping, and exchanging glances and words with each other.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:50 am

Seth's jaw dropped and he exchanged a glance with Jake. This was better than cable. "HOLY FUCK, IT'S A TRIANGLE! OH MAH SCHWEET BUDDHA, HE DIDN'T!" He grabbed Jake's shoulder and shook him. "DO SOMETHING!"

Luke stared at Ashlee, stuunned beyond belief. He knew James was kidding but...he had to admit he'd always kinda seen this scene as coming off a bit more romantic. Without drunks, an angry professor who looked like he was going to have a heart attack, and about 500 kids, in the background.

Evelyn stared down at James, too shocked to actually think straight. Then reality settled in. She had two clowns to kill. Why James was defending them, she didn't know. She pulled her hand free and snagged the bat from him. "This is so NOT the time, Darko!"

"Hey, if she won't marry you, I will, handsome!" some girl in the audience yelled. Wolf whistles followed.

"Yeah, you're hot!" some other girl called. Giggles followed. Luke cracked up. Typical James.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:01 am

Ashlee choked on the air she was breathing, she was laughing so hard from all of this idiocy she forgot how to breathe, although she thought that James proposing to Evelyn would have been romantic, only James would get a room of females there to pick up after him. She shook her head and whistled loudly, "Whoo go Darko!"

James winked at the girls in class but turned to face Evelyn quickly, he grabbed the bat from her again and threw it off to the side a few people scattering away from the flying bat had yelped, he grabbed her hands and dipped her back, "Screw them Ev! Let's run away together and live in a life of sin babe!" He proclaimed their vow of love, and planted a kiss on her, waves going through his body as he kissed her.

Although he realized the moment she came to he was dead.

Yeah I'm totally dead...

The class erupted in cheers, and hollering.

Jacob stood there in complete astonishment not really sure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

Seth's jaw dropped. "Bastard be usin' us!" he exclaimed, both outraged and amused at the way James was taking full advantage of the situation to make out with a hot girl.

Seth turned to Jake, wide-eyed. "I gotta say this - kid's got more game than you, mate!"

Evelyn had felt so enraged one second, then baffled, then annoyed and now...what? She had no freaking idea. She thought she was going to pass out for a moment.

Aboiut three seconds after she felt James' lips on hers, she shoved him back hard, something like lava boiling through her.

It was rage. Pure, unadulterated anger.

She pulled free - and sucker-punched him across the jaw. Her knuckles cracked but she didn't care, she was so furious now.

The audience gasped like they were at a wrestling match. Evelyn, to her horror, felt her eyes sting with tears as she swallowed hard, glaring hatefully at James.

"I'd run if I were him," Seth said conversationally.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:34 am

Jake figured if James wasn't going to take Seth's advice he sure as hell was going to, he had never seen her this pissed before. This was a whole new level of anger this was like... volcano.

He figured he'd respond to Seth later as he slowly edged his way, away from the scene, "Well thank you all for catching our performance we'll be back next week!"

James' head jerked to the side, he could feel his skin pounding from where her fist impacted, he realized that she wasn't usually this good at her punches as tough ash she wanted to appear she used to have a weak punch, her raised an eyebrow at her, "You got a good arm there, I have to admit a lot better then when you used to think you could hit me." James smirked.

He circled Evelyn and then grabbed her arms, putting them behind her back, "You miss are in contempt of the court for hitting an officer of the law!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 am

Seth decided to take Jake's lead. He waved at the crowd cheerfully and then at the appalled professor. "We hope you enjoyed the show. THanks for watching!"

A cute girl in the audience blew him a kiss. Seth pretended to catch it and then made his way just as slowly backwards.

But before he moved two steps, Evelyn had pulled free of James with an angry jerk. Without a word, she grabbed her bag and shoved past him and up the other set of stairs across the room from Jake's, wiping her eyes as she went. She pulled open the heavy doors at the top and disappeared through them, letting them bang shut.

There was a momentary silence.

"That was....entertaining," Luke muttered, not smiling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 am

Jacob smacked Seth upside the head, and picked up his pace to a more normal one and took off, diving out of the class. Shit she had looked really upset, that wasn't the point of this. He wanted it to be entertaining, not make her freaking cry.

Ashlee sighed, everything had stopped being funny now and she knew now that things were going to go to shit, she gave Luke a glare, and got up to go follow after her best friend to make sure she was alright.

"I'm gonna go check on her, you go talk to your friend over there." She muttered slinging her purse over her shoulder she ran up the stairs to catch up with Evelyn.

James sighed running a hand through his dark hair watching her leave, he knew what he did was screwed up and probably the last thing he should have done but... he was so blaming Luke for this. Not that he didn't want to kiss Evelyn, of course he always wanted to kiss her but this was bad.

Whatever attempt at friendship yet again was ruined because he had to be an idiot but for some reason friendship was always going to be an impossible concept for him to grasp, he decided he should leave too and walked up the steps walking past Luke because he knew what he was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 am

Seth rubbed his head, his happy buzz dying now. But then he realized he didn't have any reason to feel guilty - neither did Jake, actually.

Seth glanced up the stairs after his disappearing friend and sighed. He cast a glance at James, who looked kind of devastated. Clearly, things had gone horribly wrong.

Seth heaved a sigh and began climbing up the steps to the doors as the professor tried to restore order in the classroom. Nobody was interested in learning anymore. The girls in the room were giving James sympathetic glances nad wondering why "that redhead" was such a "bitch" so as to reject "a hottie like that!".

Luke didn't bother saying anything as James walked past him up the other set of stairs. He figured James was feeling like crap enough. He heaved a breath and followed after the brunet silently, ignoring all the whispering and buzzing.

He's such an insensitive asshole! I cannot believe he did that and had the nerve to smile at me! Evelyn heaved a breath when she reached the hallway and headed down it, passing the other set of doors leading off the same lecture hall. They swung open just behind her but she ignored it, not really caring to talk to anyone.

She rubbed at her eyes and her eyeliner smudged on her aching knuckles. Evelyn bit her quivering lower lip, wondering why she even felt so freaking upset over this. She hitched up her bag and tried to calm down her anger. But of course, because it was James, she felt like she wanted to cry again.

God, she hated crying. Did he think he was being funny? Did he think she'd enoy him kissing her? It was no on both counts. It might mean nothing to him but she didn't toy around with feelings and get away unscathed like he so obviously had. SHe didn't know if it annoyed her that he'd been completely unaffected or what, but she wasn't going to spare a thought to that.

A piping hot drink was what she wanted right now. Nothing - and nobody - else. Except maybe Nova.

[[Evelyn, Seth, Jake, Alexi and Connor to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
James, Ashlee, Luke to their apts.]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2