New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:01 am

Evelyn turned her head and opened her eyes, shooting Jake a glare. "Neither, of course! I'd pick Lucifer over you!"

Nova pawed at her arm-warmers and she looked down at him, running her fingers along his side.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:02 am

"Everyone else was dead, everyone else you could possibly be stuck with in an elevator was dead. And you had to chose between me and James. Who would you want to be stuck with?" Jake asked her, forcing her to have to answer this.

James shifted slightly in his position he was wondering what Jake was getting at, but at the same time he wanted to know Evelyn's answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:09 am

Evelyn felt very cornered now. She scooted a little away from Jake, squeezing herself into her corner. Her insides churned unpleasantly and she looked at Nova so she wouldn't meet either of their eyes.

She sucked in her upper lip, gnawing anxiously on it. God damn Jake. "This is stupid," she fumed childishly.

The easy answer was James. She'd be more at ease with him than Jake right now. Which was ironic since she was always eased around the jackass Spaniard. Not since Sunday night though. Even sitting here next to him, barely a foot away, she felt her skin goosebump all over. And James wouldn't poke fun at her. At least, not as much as Jake would.

"James," she said shortly, more to spite Jake than anything. She lifted her eyes to shoot Jake a firm look so he'd know she was serious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:14 am

Jake took that cut to his self esteem although it wasn't hurting as much as the previous times it had, and he stood up, "Okay that's all the motivation I needed." He said getting up and standing on the support bars and feeling around on the ceiling for the emergency hatch so he could climb up out onto the elevator.

James was too shocked by Evelyn's response to even notice that Jake was climbing out onto the elevator, he couldn't believe that she would pick to be with him? Granted it would only be under extreme circumstances but he assumed after how everything went on Saturday that she wanted nothing to do with him, even if he were the last guy on Earth.

James snapped out of his daze for a moment and realized that Jake was climbing out of the elevator, "What the hell are you doing?"

Jake was pounding on the ceiling and finally he found the hatch, because it flew open and Jake climbed himself up and out of the elevator, "Easy you two stay here and I'm gonna get help."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:18 am

"Wait, what?" Evelyn blurted, feeling suddenly sick to her stomach. Oh shit. I didn't think... She put Nova aside and scrambled to her feet, staring up at Jake through the hatch. Her eyes were wide. "Are you insane? This isn't a jungle gym! You could fall! Or, or, what if the lift goes up again?!"

Nova barked happily up at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:24 am

Jake rolled his eyes at Evelyn, "Come on Red, this damn thing moves slower than molasses going up a hill in the middle of December. Besides, I'm the least injured person here, James is really screwed up and someone needs to watch after him. Being that I suck at First Aid, and you're far better at it than I am, I have left you with said responsibility of the crippled.

Jake looked past Evelyn, to James and nodded his head to him to signal to to him, James didn't get what Jake was trying to do, and he wondered if Jake was considering jumping from the elevator shaft.

Then it hit him, what Jake was trying to do and he had to remember to thank him later. James put his head in his hands and started to groan, "Ahhh my head..."

"See! He's hurting, and you have to help him! The top of an elevator is no place for a lady!" Jake informed her curtly and resumed his business out there, rolling out of sight of Evelyn and texting his boss about his current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:28 am

Evelyn frowned at the "lady" part. What a bastard.

"Fine," she snapped and walked back to her corner of the elevator, siting down and letting Nova clamber onto her lap. She pulled her bag over to her and put her phone inside it, taking out her hoodie and pulling it on. The elevator was getting horribly chilly because Jake had left the hatch open.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 am

Jake held his phone away from himself, and set it up so it would take a self photo, he heard the shutter sound and examined the photo and realized it seemed good enough to send to his boss to inform him that he indeed was stuck in the elevator shaft.

Jake had heard that it was silent on the elevator, here he was trying to help out a bro and he had stopped his fake sick routine, Jake stomped his foot on top of the elevator and yelled, "Hey! I don't hear you helping him out down there!"

James resumed from silently moaning, to groaning louder about his imaginary pain although his head did bother him, most of the pain had subsided and now he was trying really hard not to laugh, and pretend to be in massive amounts of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:36 am

"Stop it!" Evelyn snapped. "You're going to get us killed, Salazar!" The stupid elevator wobbled.

She sighed and buried her face in Nova's fur, not wanting to look at James when he began groaning. She reached into her bag and pulled out her water bottle, rolling it over to him. "Here, it'll help any swellings. Use it like an ice pack. Best we've got." She resumed burying her face in Nova again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:40 am

Jake realized that this wasn't working and he took out his phone and texted James, dude amp it up you're dying down there...literally -____- there is only so long i can stay out here

Jake leaned over and yelled down to Evelyn, "Oy! Don't make me come down there Red!"

James' phone vibrated and amongst his show that he was putting on he read Jake's message, and he glared up at the ceiling and quickly sent back. she wont come over here what do you expect me to do??!

IDK JUST DO SOMETHING ITS COLD OUT HERE D: !! Plus I think there are rats out here DX

James put his phone away, rolling his eyes in the dark, he groaned... "Ah Ev, please come here I think I'm bleeding but I can't see..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:42 am

"Shouldn't you be getting help?" Evelyn asked Jake suspiciously, glaring at him when he looked down.

She shot James a scornful glance. "Take a picture of the back of your head, then. It'll tell you. Night vision."

Hell if she was getting anywhere near James now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 am

Jake scoffed walking back to his spot so he was hidden, "I am helping seee... HELP! HELP! Now for the Spanish workers, Ayúdeme! Ayúdeme!"

"Now for the musically inclined, Help! Cause I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody... HELLPP!!!" Jake squawked about, to get the attention off of him and back down to James.

"My phone doesn't have night vision... just ahh.. come check for me please?" James moaned holding onto his head, hoping that she would come over and Jake would quit hopping around like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 am

Instead of acknowledging James, Evelyn stuffed her arm-warmer sleeve into her mouth, stifling a sudden giggle. It was impossible not to laugh, even scared as she was of heights, at Jake's antics. She suddenly felt a lot better. So far, the elevator hadn't moved.

She bit her lip to hide her grin and looked over at James. Her smile dropped. "There's nothing I can do if your head is bleeding."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:58 am

James scowled in the dark, and making strangle motions towards Jake in the dark, as if he could see him through the top of the elevator.

James took his phone and sent him an angry text, Oy will you can the one man show up there??! -________- James accidentally-on-purpose nudged his arm into the wall of the elevator as hard as he could so it shook.

Jake had been walking around the edge when the damn thing shook and he yelped nearly falling off the edge and plummeting to his death, and almost on cue James' text message arrived and Jake just sent back -______________________________-

Jake threw his hands up in frustration and stuck his head through the elevator hatch, "No one is coming I'm gonna keep trying and for the love of god Red! Help out the jerk he sounds like a dying dog!" Jake pulled his head back through and went to sit on top of the elevator swinging his feet back forth over the edge as he read the really panicked text messages from his co-workers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:01 am

"He's texting. I think he's fine!" Evelyn called to Jake. She stayed where she was and watched Nova pad about the elevator. He walked over to James and growled, taking his phone in his mouth and tugging.

She wondered what the whole sudden eagerness to help James thing was about. Was Jake high?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:08 am

Jake had been too busy forwarding his photo of him in the elevator shaft to Seth and the twins to deliver a witty retort to Evelyn, he left them there to get shit solved and that was exactly what was going to happen.

James yanked on his phone as Nova tugged on it, engaging in a mini tug o' war with James, James grit his teeth and yanked on his phone hard slamming it into his nose, "Ahh crap! Ev... do you have an tissues?" James scowled at the tiny puppy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:11 am

Evelyn shook her head. "No." She rifled around in her bag, not really able to see anything. "Wait, yeah. Here." She flung a pack of Kleenex across the lift at him.

There was a high-pitched yip. Nova caught it in midair.

Evelyn burst out laughing. Nova barked happily at her and trotted over, handing her the pack. She cringed. "Oh, no, it's all wet." She ruffled Nova's head fondly and pulled the pack open, pulling out a tissue. "Nah, they're okay." She scooted forward a little, holding out the tissue as far as she could reach so she didn't have to go any nearer to James than needed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:22 am

James reached over grabbing the tissue, and wiped at his dry nose because his phone hadn't really hit him that hard, and he almost just went to tell Jake to just give up already since this was seriously going nowhere.

As if Jake had read his mind, Jake was hanging upside down, Spiderman style his head peering around in the dark lift, "So everything good?" He asked responding to an upside down text message now from his panicking mother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:23 am

Evelyn wondered if she raised her foot high enough, if she'd be able to hit Jake in the face with it.

She shrugged at him, turning her attention to Nova on her lap again. "I think James recovered," she said dryly.

There was a banging sound again, nearer. Voices calling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 am

Jake turned to face James, in the dark shining his phone onto James' face, and James just turned away. Jake scowled and decided that there really was not much else he could do from up there anymore.

He grabbed onto the edge of the opening and flipped down into the elevator, back into his spot. The whole damn thing shook and he stretched languishingly, "Yeah I think they're getting closer."

Jake's phone was buzzing like a frantic bee, and he snorted, "Also I don't think I should have sent that picture of me up there to my mom, she's freaking out... then again I kind of forwarded it to everyone in my contact list. You'll probably be getting it in a second." Jake grinned.

James phone buzzed, and he ignored the message, he couldn't believe it! Even all the help he got from a guy who probably still had feelings for Evelyn, he couldn't get her to come over to him. Then again it was probably the reason why she wasn't approaching James either, because Jake was close by.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:34 am

Evelyn stared sadly at the phone in her bag. Her iPhone hadn't buzzed because it was mysteriously off. Thumping around in the elevator had probably upset something inside it.

She put Nova down and lifted her knees to her chest, scooting away because Jake was once again sitting down about a foot away. She looked glumly at the floor for a second adn then said, "God, I'm so bored."

This was directed to James since she didn't want to talk to Jake anymore than she had to.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:53 am

James had been silent for the most part just nodding in agreement about being bored, Jake looked between Evelyn and James and couldn't stand this anymore!

"Hey guys we're gonna play one of my favorite games, its called "Confessions." Its a real blast here I'll show you by going first." Jake said sitting up straight, "Okay here we go. Evelyn, I didn't go out there on top of the elevator to get help I went up there so that you would just hook up with James already, and James I broke off any relationship that I would have pursued with Evelyn because I know as much as you say you're over her or you're ready to move on you're not, also I pretty much had my self esteem destroyed by my so called "friends." Telling me how much more awesome you are than me at just about everything so I gave up. I tried to help but clearly it didn't work, and I know the minute I shut my mouth Evelyn is either gonna murder me or you are, but I don't care because I'd rather you both kill me then sit here in silence and pretend we're all stuck up bitches." Jake took a deep breath and then let it out.

"I feel better." Jake said in relief looking back down at his phone.

James sat there stunned not really sure what to say, he was not even expecting Jake to open up or say anything like that, he wanted to look at Evelyn but he didn't know how she would react to this, because he knew that she would probably think that him and Jake had somehow planned this out.

"Who's next?" Jake asked casually.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:58 am

"I'll go," Evelyn said coldly, losing her good humor. She finally looked at Jake, squinting in the light from his phone. "Even if I'd been stuck in here with James on my own for five hours straight, I wouldn't have hooked up with him. I also don't want anything to do with you either, and you obviously made it clear that it's mutual. So I fully intend to stay the hell away from you, preferably for as long as that's possible. There." She shrugged at James and added, "I'm sorry, but I'm sick of leading people on."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:10 am

James still sat there silently, he wasn't sure what was going on and he couldn't believe it was happening! From what he knew most people never really went around blabbing things like this.

"Good to know Red, you still stuck James? Don't worry I'll go again." Jake faced Evelyn and his eyes were serious when he said this, "When James asked what would be the one thing I would regret if we were to die right now, if this elevator shaft plummeted to our deaths. Mine would be letting these idiots get to me and never pursuing a relationship with you and seeing if maybe we could get past some of our screwed up personalities and see if we could actually function like a couple."

James blinked a few times, just speechless which was rare for him and Jake looked up at him again, "Come on Darko, Red and I are pouring our hearts out here. Imagine, we're gonna die. Right now. Right now and these will be some of the last things you ever say, say them now." Jake told James coldly. He didn't find it all too fair that him and Evelyn had to be the ones spilling secrets.

James remembered to breathe again, and he closed his eyes and tried to think that they were going to die at this moment or any given moment and he told the voice in his head to shut up and said, "Ev, I hate that no matter what happens I don't think I'd ever be able to get over you, and even though we might die in here that I'd die still harboring some sort of feelings for you. It will always bother me that you were able to get over me and that you even moved on to some asshole with a temper problem and obnoxious Spanish accent."

"Hey! Come on you can insult me but leave the accent out of it." Jake interrupted James.

"Sorry." James said.

Jake nodded, and allowed James to carry on with anything else he had to say, "Most of all I hate that even after I do get over you that I have to die in order for it to happen." In this case he had to pretend he was dying, which now he was really hoping the damn thing did fall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 am

Evelyn stared at James, feeling her mouth go dry. She patted her lap and Nova came bounding over, instantly snuggling against her. Evelyn wrapped her arms around the puppy and rested her chin on his head, lowering her gaze. She closed her eyes, fighting down the horrible ache in her stomach.

What could she possibly say to this? "I'm sorry" just sounded so pathetic.

If they were going to be all honest, she couldn't very well assure James she hadn't "moved on to some asshole with a temper problem and obnoxious Spanish accent."

Because she unfortunately had. And it had been a terrible mistake. She spoke up again. "Another confession. I regret the day I made the stupid decision to fake a boyfriend." She glanced at Jake and then looked back down at her feet. "I might have gotten over James, but I just feel like I got screwed over all over again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next