New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] Empty Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn]

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] Broadw10
Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] 04

[[The Ho's and The Twins from Dorms]]

The four of them pulled up to the restaurant, Antonio had decided at this Italian restaurant mostly because it was close to the theater not to mention that the food was pretty good on the couple of times he had went with friends of his.

Antonio got out of the car holding the door open for the girls to exit, Ashlee and Evelyn both got out and Ashlee eyed the place on the outside it looked pretty nice, "Wow this place is pretty cute. What kind of food do they have?" She asked Antonio.

"Italian." He responded with a smile, "I think you'll both like it, I've eaten her a couple of times plus its close to theater so we don't have to walk too much in this cold weather."

Back to top Go down

Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] Empty Re: Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn]

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 pm

"Italian?" Evelyn asked, amused despite herself. She hugged her jacket to her and turned around to check out Broadway sprawling behind them, as Ashton locked the car with a flick of his remote as he walked around to the pavement.

He extended an arm to Ashlee with a half-smile. "Shall we?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn] Empty Re: Serafina Restaurant: Double Date [Ashton/Ashlee/Evelyn]

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 pm

"We shall." Ashlee linked her arm through Ashton's and they walked inside into the busy Italian restaurant.

Antonio walked up to the host stand, and the young waiter smiled at them, "Hi how many?"

"Actually we have a reservation for four, under Moretti?" Antonio told the host who checked his book and nodded, "Ah yes, just a couple of minutes as we get your table ready." The host nodded to passing bus boy, who busied himself clearing a table and setting it up for the four of them.

"Right this way." The host lead them to their booth.

"After you ladies." Antonio let them walk ahead of the boys.

Ashlee smiled, and leaned over to Evelyn nudging her lightly, "Hmm very nice! I haven't been on a date like this in a long time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 am

Ashton let go of Ashlee's arm as Evelyn nodded at her and then paused. Sevilla was about the same, she figured, wasn't it? But then, both time she'd been there, it wasn't a date.

She pulled herself back to the present as Ashton picked up a menu, taking a seat beside Ashlee on her side of the booth. Evelyn slid inside to sit opposite Ashlee, taking off her leather jacket and hanging it over the back of the booth. The inside of the restaurant was toasty so her layered strapless number was fine. She hastily distracted herself with her own menu to keep her head on straight.

"I think I'll have the calamari. Had that before and it's excellent," Ashton said aloud, frowning down his menu. "And for the entree, the veal a la milanese. We'll order dessert afterward?." he suggested to Antonio. He figured they should stick to speaking English and not weird out the girls.

Evelyn decided on the Bruschetta, a bread she'd tasted a bit before, and loved, and spaghetti with caviar, a combo she kind of thought was weird, but she went with it since she'd already made a safe choice. She recited her order to the waiter and then sat back in her seat, tucking a tightly curled lock of hair behind her ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 am

Ashlee looked at her menu and just ordered ravoili and handed her menu to the waiter. It sounded good, all of the food they ordered sounded good.

Antonio nodded at his brother, and ordered the ravolil as well, he looked at the girls and wasn't sure what to talk about. Although he knew the more he thought about it the more awkward it would become, as he thought of something to say Ashlee had cut him off.

"Oh Ashton, remember how we were talking about Lady Gaga when you guys dropped by on Sunday, I've decided to be her for Halloween. I figured it would be fun, plus I'm sure you New Yorkers have plenty of Halloween festivities going on that night." Ashlee grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:29 am

Ashton cracked a grin as he looked over at her. "Oh, right, yeah, we definitely do, but I'll admit, most of them end up shitty because everyone just gets drunk and then it's kind of like any frat party." He smirked. "You dying your hair white-blond too?"

"Oh God, please tell me you're not," Evelyn added, horror-struck. She wouldn't put it past Ashlee to do that for her idol.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 am

"Nah, I love her but not that much to get rid of my natural black. I'll just spring for a wig. They even have the ones with the hair bows in them." Ashlee chirped excitedly, she always loved going all out for Halloween costumes.

"Good thing you're not dying your hair, Seth would cry for days because he wouldn't be the center of attention anymore." Antonio snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:37 am

"If Seth were a girl," Evelyn began, resting her chin on the palm of her hand as she leaned on one elbow. "I'd be envious of him. But the fact that a guy has prettier hair than me is a turn-off."

Ashton had taken a sip of water and choked on hearing this. If Seth had heard Evelyn, his reaction would be priceless.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:45 am

"And that he lets you know its prettier than your hair, or that he's prettier than you in general is probably one of his favorite pass times." Antonio chuckeled thinking on how Seth would insult their hair a lot of the time.

Ashlee laughed remembering how he did hate on Lady Gaga's hair for it being fake, poor Seth. He wasn't even here to defend himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:50 am

Evelyn was laughing, remembering the times Seth had bragged about his hair, usually to Alexis. "Poor Alexis. She hears this every single time he's around her," she informed Ashlee. She sent Antonio an amused grin. "Must be great for the esteem to room with him."

Ashton cringed. "You have no idea. Jake's probably the only one even remotely immune to Seth's, um, hubris tendencies."

Evelyn's smile dropped off her face in about two seconds and she hastily hitched it back up, swallowing a bitter taste in her mouth. She reached forwards and picked up her glass, taking a long drink in hopes the cold water would clear her suddenly whirling head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 am

Ashlee tutted, "Poor girl, then again I hung out with Seth for a few hours once. He was fun." Ashlee remembered the day they had locked Jake and Evelyn in the bathroom and they both went off to have hot dogs.

"Living with Seth, you have to learn that your esteem is probably gonna be one of the first things that goes." Antonio laughed, thinking of all the jokes he usually made about their looks, that after awhile they kind of just don't really effect him or anyone anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:01 am

The waiter turned up with their appetizers then and Ashton dug into his as he said, "He makes life interesting, I have ot give him that. I don't think I'd ever have run around campus with shaving foam all over my face, in my nightclothes, with a psychotic cat, if it hadn't been for him."

Evelyn poked at her bread with her knife silently, simply listening.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 am

Antonio laughed taking a bite from the appetizer he noticed Evelyn sitting silently and he tilted his head at her, "Hey everything okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:13 am

Evelyn told herself she was a sucky actress and managed a smile up at him. "Yeah, I'm just kind of starving so I figured I'd sate myself first," she said lightly, turning her gaze to her plate in case he read the lie in her eyes. She managed to slice off a piece of her Bruschetta and popped it into her mouth.

Ashton, who hadn't noticed anything because he was busy swallowing. "Oh, we should hurry," he said. "The show starts in an hour and we have to get there and be seated and all. With the crowds, it'd take a while."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:35 am

"Yeah, we should hurry. Don't mean to make you girls rush and stuff but my brother is right." Antonio said as he started to eat.

Ashlee though had noticed that Evelyn wasn't really acting like herself, and she was kind of closing herself off and she seemed really distant. Ashlee wiped her mouth her napkin, "Excuse me I'm just gonna run off to the ladies room real quick, Ev come with?" Ashlee grabbed her hand so she really didn't have a choice.

The both of them leaving the table to go to the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 am

Evelyn apologized to Antonio as she squeezed by him, tugging her hand free of Ashlee's as she grabbed her bag and followed.

They entered the bathroom and Evelyn chose this opportunity to ensure her curls were all in place, and adjusted the flattened bangs over her forehead. She could tell by Ashlee's demeanor that this wasn't a bathroom trip, but something else. And she wanted to stall her.

"So it's going pretty well so far," Ashton commented when the girls had left. He cracked a grin at Antonio. "I get a good vibe, from Ashlee at least, that she's enjoying herself."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:08 am

"Yeah I noticed she is, I think Evelyn is distracted or something. She doesn't look like she's enjoying herself." Antonio said skeptically, wondering if maybe he had done something or said something to have upset her.

"So, what's wrong?" Ashlee asked Evelyn, deciding that they really couldn't spend too much time in here to do a proper interrogation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:53 am

Ashton frowned. "Really? She seemed fine to me. Don't worry, bro, just lay on the good ol' Italian charm." He leaned over the table and punched his brother's arm with a grin. "Girls dig accents, for one thing. And Italian for another. Get your flirt on. Before she dumps you in the friend zone!" He said this last bit seriously.

Evelyn widened her eyes, cringing on the inside, and blinked at Ashlee in the mirror. "What do you - oh, my bread was kind of cold. I didn't want Tony to think I was picky so I just sorta went with it," she said nonchalantly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 am

"That's not the only thing that was cold." Ashlee rolled her eyes, stating bluntly reapplying eye liner to her eyes.

Antonio cringed, nothing was worse than being lumped under friends by a girl. At that point you might as well have been their brother! Antonio just nodded in agreement with his brother, he had to put on the charm a little more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:01 am

Evelyn shifted on her booted feet a little uncomfortably. She couldn't explain to Ashlee she had no intention of getting cozy with Antonio - or hell, ANY guy - any time soon. Her nerves were already straining just being in close proximity. Boys were bad for your health, and Jake had only proved that.

Evelyn dove for her lipstick before her thoughts further strayed to him, but that familiar ache resounded in her chest for a moment despite her best efforts to push it back. She simply shrugged at Ashlee as she reapplied her lipstick. "I'm getting to know him first, Ash. Besides, I honestly think if anyone's getting it on tonight, it's you and Ashton." She smirked at Ashlee.

Ashton frowned at his brother some more. "Did Jake say anything to you? Is that why you're toning it down?" he asked bluntly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 am

"No." Antonio answered firmly. He honestly wasn't even thinking about what Jake had said, maybe he had been a little bit but it wasn't effecting him, "No dude, he didn't say anything. I just figured I didn't want to be too filrty and have her end up throwing her drink in my face or something like that."

"Hey he's cute I wouldn't mind." Ashlee winked, nudging Evelyn lightly giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 am

"You ho," Evelyn returned, shaking her head as she laughed. Her bad mood was slowly receding again. "But Ashton is a hottie. I just get the feeling Tony and I are going to be facing an awkward position at some point later on."

Ashton grinned. "Well, just don't be too platonic there, bro." He checked his watch. "Where the hell are they? What can you possibly do in a bathroom that long?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:22 am

Antonio shrugged, "Dude how am I supposed to know? They're females! They're probably doing their hair or something... or putting on their faces kind of like how Darth Vader's helmet is lowered onto his head."

"Why are you gonna choke on that stale bread and he's gonna have to give you the hemlich thus forcing him to fold his hands under your breastisis?" Ashlee said cheekily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:25 am

Evelyn's hand shook and she tracked nude lipstick all over her chin. She shot Ashlee a horrified look in the mirror. "You - I - oh my God. There is nothing I could say to express what I feel right now." She narrowed her eyes at Ashlee's blue ones, feeling her cheeks warm.

Ashton finished off his calamari, grinning. The waiter brought over their entrees and he started on his veal. "I haven't seen that in years. Dude, seriously, I'd rather take Star Wars over a shitty musical any day!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:34 am

Ashlee laughed and pat Evelyn on the shoulder, "Calm down its not like it will happen but in case you're worried then stay away from the bread. Come on I think we've kept them waiting long enough, any longer and they'll probably think we tried to crawl out the window."

Ashlee headed for the door leaving it open for Evelyn, and the both of them headed for the table.

"I know right? But could you imagine a Chewbacca solo?" Antonio laughed thinking of the large Wookie groaning on stage for about three and half minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next