New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Plaza Grand Ballroom

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 6 Empty Re: The Plaza Grand Ballroom

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:19 am

"Your head is a blimp, James," Luke returned.

Ashton didn't know if he should interfere or not. If Seth and Rose were together, who was he to say anything, right?

Seth, meanwhile, looked a little surprised but responded to Rose by more or less pulling her into his lap and proceeding to make out with her.

Ashton leaned over to Lola. "Whatcha doing? Please distract my extremely horrified mind from this painful scene."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 am

Lola had her phone out and she said to Ashton,"Playing Super Mario... wanna play?" She asked him.

"Your stomach is a blimp." Was James' retort to Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

"Yeah?" Luke said, ignoring the awkward sounds in the background as best he could. "Your face is a rotten apple!"

Ashton nodded gratefully. "I don't have that app on my phone though. You have two-player on there?" He winced a little at the overly happy sounds Rose and Seth were making. "I take it back. Jake's lucky he isn't here!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am

The lovebirds had to pull away for air, thank god, as Rosemary barely noticed they were in a limo filled with others and blinked, resting her hands on Seth's shoulders as things span, her cheeks filled with heat from a blush.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 am

"You have the body of a misshapen pear." James snickered loudly.

"Yeah I do." Lola turned her iPhone so it was horizontal, and that way they could both play the game together, "Yeah he really is lucky then again I had been with Jake when he was in Seth's position, you learn to tune it out. Lucky for you I haven't went back to Blackberry yet otherwise you'd have to listen. So take your pick, Mario or Luigi?" She smiled.

Although at this point Rose and Seth had decided that they couldn't survive just making out and decided to come up for air, but some of them weren't sure if that was going to last too long.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 am

Luke was so relieved when Seth and Rose pulled away from each other that he forgot to insult James.

He frowned all of a sudden. "James," he said quietly so no one else heard. Lola and Ashton were playing a game, Ashlee was clearly mentally elsewhere and Seth and Rose were too wrapped up in each other to hear. "What happened to Evelyn? She's been looking forward to this for WEEKS."

"Hmm, Luigi," Ashton was saying, and nearly died in relief when the slurping in the background stopped. "I'll leave the plumbing to you."

Seth patted Rose's head as she sat on his lap, and steadied her as the limo turned. "Yooo, where's Connor and Tig?" he demanded suddenly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:48 am

Rosemary paused and tried to remember who the fuck, "Tig" was. "Tigger?" She slurred slightly. "Like.. pooh..bear?" She furrowed her brows.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 am

James wasn't really sure quite what had happened he knew they were dancing and such but the next thing she was blurting all these things out at him and she decided to leave. He could tell that she kind of had been drinking tonight but he also could tell that she meant most of what she had been saying. "I dunno dude, we were dancing one minute and then she confessed to feeling really bad about the potion and stuff." He kept his voice low so Seth wouldn't overhear.

"Then she felt bad cause she thought she was being a shitty date and stuff and I was telling her it was okay about the potion, cause its not like she knew it would work you know? Then I tried to get her to stay but she said she just wanted to go home." James told Luke.

"Ah yes leave all the work to me, its okay I think I'd look better in the red anyway." Lola smirked, starting the game up and getting Mario to jump on top of a turtles head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 am

Ashton didn't hear what Lola said because his head shot up. His eyes widened in horror. "TONY! FUCK!"

"Don't cuss in front of the ladies," Seth said, covering Rose's ears clumsily with his hands.

"Oh my God," Ashton moaned, slumping back in his seat next to Lola and closing his eyes. How had he forgotten his own twin brother? "Oh, no, no, this is beyond stupid..." He pulled his phone out and texted Antonio furiously. WHERE R U?

Luke was ignorant of all this. "What the hell, that's not reason enough to leave. She wouldn't have even come if her mood was so shitty already. Did something happen here, you think?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:06 am

Antonio had taken a cab back earlier after the fight broke out between Georgiana and Seth,he figured he would call it an early night so he had been sleeping when his phone vibrating on his nightstand went off, he picked it up blinded by the glare from his phone and texted back. Home. sleeping. GN and fell back asleep.

Lola pat Ashton's arm, putting her phone away, "I'm sure he's fine. He probably went home early or something I didn't see him for most of the night." Lola noted.

"I don't know but she told me she was drinking with Connor out of all people, and they were both in crappy moods. He probably brought her down or something like that." James suggested, he wasn't sure exactly what they talked about but he knew whatever Connor might have said to her probably bothered her.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 am

Rosemary cringed when Seth's finger poked her in the eye on their way to cover her ears. She wasn't sure why he was doing this, so muttered an "ouch" and reached up, rubbing at her eye while trying to pull off one off his hands with her free one. "I'm a..a..woman! I can hear shit!" She said firmly to Seth, but it was slightly slurred, and paused thinking briefly. "Which means I know a lot to please you." She said lowly before giggling.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

Rose's statement was followed by a long, awkward silence.

"How much longer before we get home?" Luke asked, somewhat desperately. Ashton fidgeted in his seat, really hoping Seth didn't plan on getting past third base right here!

"Oh, he's all right," Ashton said in relief, reading Antonio's reply. He sat up, glaring at Seth, who was now looking at Rose like he really wouldn't mind taking her right here on the damn limo seats. "Okay, this has gone on far enough."

He got up and walked carefully over to Rose and Seth. He reached down and yanked Seth's arms off Rose.

"Hey!" Seth protested angrily.

"Shut up, Seth," Ashton said tiredly, giving Rose a nudge to tip her off Seth's lap. "Lola, grab her and take her to my seat, all right?" He shoved himself down between Seth and Rose, steadying her by her arm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 am

"Let go!" Rosemary shouted and managed to kick Ashton in the shin with her pumps, yanking away her arms and almost fell back.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 am

Lola got up grabbing Roseby the arm, and lowered the redhead to her eye level. "Rose listen you're drunk! Trust me your'e gonna regret hooking up with Seth in the morning. Just sit down here by me alright?" Lola said calmly although in reality she was trying really hard to maintain her patience. Since when were her and Ashton suddenly the babysitters?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:29 am

Ashton was too busy trying to pin Seth's flailing arms down. "I want mah Rose back, bitch!" Seth was raging. "Refund!" He glanced at Lola and pointed at Ashton. "Take back the ugly Guido and gimmie back mah Rose!"

Luke was trying really hard not to laugh but failing. "Should we h-help?" he asked James in between laughter.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 am

Rosemary struggled against her roughly and proceeded to shove Lola away, falling back into a seat herself and smacked her head against something hard. She cringed and whimpered, sitting up and put her head in her hands. "Owowowow you bitch!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:38 am

James was trying hard to stifle his laughter too but he really couldn't, even Ashlee who had been trying to ignore all of this was giggling. James just shook his head at Luke, no way was he getting involved in this.

Lola yelped falling back a bit but grabbed onto her seat to keep from toppling over, "Its your fault you idiot! Just sit down and quit trying to screw Tinkerbell in here!" She snapped at Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

"You're just jealous she's more beautifuler!" Seth ranted, trying to pull free of Ashton's hold. Ashton gritted his teeth, knowing he wasn't going to be able ot hold the idiot much longer.

Ashton slammed his free hand on the intercom button and yelled over Rose's yells, "HOW MUCH LONGER?"

"Rooooose!" Seth wailed, ducking his head around Ashton to peer at Rose worriedly.

The driver replied after a shocked moment, "Ten minutes in this traffic...sir"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 am

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET LAID, YOU SHORT-ASS UGLY JERSEY SHORE SNOOKIE WANNA BE!" Rosemary shouted, furiously as she rubbed at her head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:51 am

Lola scowled at Rose, that bitch did not just! UGH! If there had been one reason why she hated freaking Jersey Shore was because of her being compared to that moron Snooki because of her damned height.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA SCREW SETH!? CLEARLY YOU ONLY NEED HALF A BRAIN LIKE YOURSELF TO FIND THAT MORON ATTRACTIVE!" Lola walked up to Rose and punched her, "AND DON'T CALL ME SNOOKI YOU ALCOHOLIC LINDSAY LOHAN CLONE!" Lola shouted at her, sitting back in her seat. They should have left the stupid skank at the Plaza.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 am

Rose screamed as if she had been shot and cradled wherever Lola punched. "Bitch! You whore! No wonder you can't get laid!" She spat, before whimpering and shrunk into her seat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:56 am

Ashton, Seth and pretty much all the boys were too struck to say anything.

After a moment, though, Seth leaned into Ashton and whispered, "Do you think they're wearing leather bikinis underneath?"

Ashton opened his mouth, froze and just groaned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:59 am

"Oh yeah because my main goal in life is to flaunt out my goods, to Manhattan's scum for free? Please bitch I don't need to get laid. I have more respect than to do a drunken hook up." Lola retorted coldly, what the hell was wrong with this girl? Earlier when she had met her she seemed nice. She had no clue that she would give it up that easily because she drank a few fruity cocktails.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:00 am

"At least I HAVE something to fault." Rosemary shot back with an eye-roll, her head aching and she felt like throwing up all the sudden.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 am

Lola didn't find any reason to argue with her, she just flipped her off and focused her eyes outside the window. It was no point fighting with stupid drunken girls, it was like arguing with a damned brick wall. She really wished they were back already. God forbid she ever help anyone again when they were drunk again. If she wanted to have Seth's loud ass baby so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum