New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 pm

"I could probably do a free show, for the theatre department if you do anything independent you'd have to perform it in front of the head of the department and everyone in the auditorium. If they approve then you can actually start producing and selling tickets for a show. Creating buzz shouldn't be too hard. Facebook, and all that crap." Lola listed off. In this day anything could be done off a cell phone anyway.

Back to top Go down

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Page 2 Empty Re: Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

"Oh yeah, Facebook and phone contacts," Ashton agreed, grinning wider. "This could be really fun. I can definitely deal wiht any technical aspects, and odd as this is, Seth would be good with those since he tends to orchestrate crazy plans that somehow work. Of course, we'd need to work out a main storyline and then smaller storylines. So...what will it be, like, in a blurb?" He pushed his empty plate away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:13 pm

"Hmm a blurb, right has to be under 160 characters in order to Tweet it." Lola snorted, as she thought of a clever blurb they could use to describe the chaos that is their friends love lives/social lives."I dunno something catchy maybe, probably have to rhyme like "Feel the heat, of New York Beat." Something like that. Of course everything is up for debate." Lola said, as she pondered that thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:19 pm

"No, see, I meant, like, what's our major storyline? Because a good storyline has to be able to be summed up in one line." Ashton took a sip of water adn thoguht. "Are we focusing on the romance, the weird love-triangle? Because there's a lot of other things going on. Maye we can show the way NYC changes people, maybe, hmmm...didn't Evelyn and her friends come here from a tiny town? We can follow the story of how things altered them all when they got here, and they all sort of went their own way. The romance can take a side-seat or it can be the main plotline."

The waitress came over to take their plates. Ashton glanced at the menu she handed him. "Um, you want dessert now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:25 pm

"It depends, are you willing to share this time?" Lola said sticking her tongue out at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:44 pm

"Nu uh, I don't share dessert," Ashton informed her smugly. He looked down at the menu as he spoke. "Ummm....they only have ice creams, sadly, seeing as this is more sushi than anything else. Mango work for you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 pm

"Sure try something new, I've never had mango flavored anything. Or tried a mango at that." Lola informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 pm

"You're kidding!" Ashton exclaimed. "Oh my God, you're missing out on, on, the second coming of taste buds," he finished, unable to come up with a big enough metaphor.

He gestured to the waitress. "Two mango ice creams please."

She walked off and soon returned with their desserts. Ashton glanced up at Lola and said, "So anyways, going back to that musical. What do you think?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:04 am

Lola laughed, as the waitress had set down their desserts. "Wow, I now I know which fruit Jesus will be unleashing on all of us during the second coming." Lola took a spoonful of the ice cream. She let the orange creamy, fruity flavor melt on her tongue and she nodded.

"Not bad, I can see why its so amazing, as far as the musical. I really think we can make it happen. If everyone is willing to do their share, I think it could be a pretty big hit. Like mango ice cream." Lola grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 am

Ashton laughed. "Hopefully not as liable to cause brain-freeze. Although who am I kidding? If it's starring Seth and Jake's idiocy..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:17 am

"I mean between all that romance you do need the comedy factor. I'm sure them reenactment of chasing Lucifer into the girls dorm will be a smash." Lola smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 am

Ashton snickered. "Oh, wow, there's so many details that have to be trimmed," he commented. He stretched and said, "That'll be a bitch, cramming all that into one two hour musical."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 am

"I know! Hopefully though the trimming doesn't take away from it though, because sometimes its those minor moments that people wait to see." Lola commented.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 am

"There is no way to keep all of the romance and the humor. Some aspect will have to be sidelined. Now, which one it is, we'll have to decide. Because, yeah, romance is interesting, but every musical has it. Albeit it's not this convoluted..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 am

"You can say that again, I just say we try and mix both if we can. Because yeah love is overdone. But it really does pack seats, so I say we try and mash both... a musical romantic comedy?" Lola suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 am

"We'd have to really squish something then," Ashton mused. "It's impossible to keep both and explain them wel. Like, maybe just major happenings. What would be the biggest stupid moment between Seth and Jake and uh, well, all the guys, I guess?" He perked up, brown eyes dancing. "You have to keep the dognapping moment in mind. That's just too hilarious to pass over."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 am

"Ah yes, my acting's Oscar winning moment. That has to be in there. We have to write in when we dyed Seth's hair brown, and the boys climbing the ledge." Lola went down the list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:48 am

"That ledge is necessary for the romance," Ashton said with a wink. "Romeo and Juliet's saga wouldn't be the same without it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 am

"That too, hmm oh! And we have to have them act out when they found Nova." Lola remembered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 am

"Is Nova nee - yeah, he's definitely needed," Ashton reflected aloud. "Hmm, what don't we need that's pretty big? Because it can at best only be based on their lives. We can't cram everything in, right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:58 am

"Hmmmm I'm not sure. I need more time to think. But as a rough draft we should include everything and then go over and trim out things." Lola mused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 am

Ashton raised both eyebrows. "This is a huge task. Are you sure?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:16 am

"I don't mind, I like keeping myself busy. But of course it will be nice to have a partner." Lola said, smiling at Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:33 am

Ashton grinned and reached over the table with a hand. "Then we have a goal?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 am

Lola shook his hand, "We have a goal."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next