New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Chelsea Piers - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Chelsea Piers - Page 3 Empty Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:46 pm

Carrie and Luke shot Loal disturbed glances. Carrie shook her head and looked at Evelyn. "Damn, you have fine taste in men. See, this is why - " She stopped abruptly and Evelyn narrowed her eyes.

She knew exactly what Carrie was going to say. Like Ashlee and Luke, Carrie had always been pro-James. Even back in highschool, when Evelyn had called her during junior year and regaled her with angry stories about things James had said or done to torment her, Carrie had found it amusing and kind of adorable that he went out of his way.

In short, Carrie, like Luke and Ashlee, was convinced Evelyn and James would one day be living in a white-picket fence home somewhere in the freaking suburbs. Evelyn hadn't had the heart to inform her that was the last thing James would want from her.

Evelyn ran her hand through her hair, deciding not to comment on this. She didn't feel like talking about Jake. And she definitely didn't want Carrie saying something blunt about him which might make Lola slap her. Evelyn didn't mind Lola, she was just puzzled as to why Lola was sitting here with them. "So, Ash, did you check out the place yet?" she asked instead.

"This boat is sick," Luke said enthusiastically, eyes lighting up. "They have a freaking hot tub. I'd get in there but it's kind of freezing outside."

Seht laughed and shurgged but before he could do it, he heard Dane's familiar, obnoxious voice.
SETH GOTTA DANCE!"

Seht looked around Jake and spotted Dane shoving his way through the crowd to the nearest pole. He nudged the girl away from it and clung to the pole. "C'mon, BITCH!" he hollered to Seth, just as drunk as them. "WORK YO STUFF!"

"ME?" Seth asked, pulling free of Jake and stepping forward; he frowned. "I'M NOT A DANCER, YO!"

"JAKE IS!" Ashton volunteered helpfully and Seth and Dane both turned to look at the Spaniard.

"YO, JAKE! GET UP HE-YAAAAR!" Dane hollered at him, gesturing at the pole. A few of the boys hooted and others laughed. "I DARE YO LATIN ASS!"

"YEAAAH!" Ashton cheered.

"GO, SALAZAR!" Seth encouraged. And then chanted so the other boys began picking it up. "PIT-BULL. PIT-BULL. PIT-BULL!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 pm

"Yeah I walked around here, before dinner its beautiful! I didn't see the outside though." Ashlee said, although it was no doubt just as nice as the rest of the ship.

"WHOOO! GO PITBULL OW OW!!" Antonio cheered trying to encourage Jacob to get on stage to dance.

Jacob wasn't sure if he should or not. Although he knew he could dance way better than half the guys here. And some of the strippers even!

Jacob grinned at Seth, and got up on the stage. And as the song changed Jake started dancing.

"SETH GET YOUR SHINY ASS UP HERE!" Jake yelled at him. "Come on SETH! SETH! SETH!"

Soon the room had been chanting Seth's name like they had for Jake earlier.

"Seth iz scared! I'm hotter than him!" Jacob teased Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Seth rolled his eyes and leaped up on stage where the poles had been stationed. "You wish, bitch!"

"WHOO! KNOCK 'EM DEAD!" Dane yelled and Ashton whooped alongside him.

Seth nudged Jake sideways to stand center stage, but seeing as he was drunk and swaying, had to grab one of the poles. Seth started laughing at this and then hung off the pole like a noobie pole dancer. "YEEEAHHH! LOOKIT ME! I'M BOOTIFUL!"

Ashton laughed so hard his eyes were watering. "YOU WORK THAT POLE, SETH!"

Evelyn was about to say something when distant cheering reached them.

The crowd in the lounge seemed to be chanting...Jake's name? And then five minutes later, they were chanting Seth's name.

Evelyn looked at Ashlee. "I have a sudden urge to see this."

Luke was already heading toward the lounge. Evelyn got up and followed him, trailed by a curious Carrie.

They entered the packed lounge and Evelyn clamped her hands over her mouth, holding back her giggles. "Is Seth...oh my God." Seth and Jake were up on the stage, the pole dancers were seated behind them doing nothing and Seth was swinging around a pole dizzily as he whooped. The boys below him cheered him on and Luke cracked up.

"This is so great!" He pulled out his phone and began video taping as Seth went into a bad Miley-Cyrus choreography-style pole dance (which was more or less swaying and banging his head into the pole when he forgot it was there).
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Lola and Ashlee were cracking up along side Luke. Lola had her camera with her and she had been recording this.

Jacob had been dancing and shaking his hips next to Seth. "Ole! Ole!! ARRIBA!! Ay! Ay! Ay!" jacob grabbed the pole and spun himself drunkenly around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Seth eventually hopped down, feelign dizzy. He stumbled into a few boys who held him up. "I'M DONE!"

He sat down hastily and then looked up, catching sight of the others. "OOH, LOOK, JAKE, JIGGLYPUFF'S HERE FOR YOU!"

Evelyn reddened and stepped backwards hastily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Jacob stopped and his eyes locked on Evelyn's red shirt, he grinned happily. "RedPuff!!" Jake yelled then hopped of stage to go see Evelyn.

When he approached her he gave Evelyn another big hug. "Thanks for coming!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Red...Puff?!

Evelyn squeaked in alarm, wishign she had ducked behind Luke and not Ashlee, who was about five inches shorter than her and not a very good hiding situation. Luke stifled a laugh and Evelyn glowered at him from the cage of Jake's powerful grip.

"I did not come to see you," she said grumpily to the Spaniard. Just because he was trippy and drunk, did not mean she was. "Get your hands off of me before I..." SHe paused, uncertain what to say to a drunken adversary.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:45 pm

"Before you get freaky? Don't worry. I'm down with the get down." Jake said attempting to kiss Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Seth, growing bored of Jake's failed attempts to woo, now proceeded to leap off the stage and into the crowd.

Unfortunately, this did not work with a crowd of drunk college boys like it might in a rock concert.

"Oww!

"Fuck!"

"Motherbitch- !"

"God damn, my legs!"

A whole bunch of boys, Ashton, James and Dane included as they were right up front, toppled as Seth landed on them with a domino effect.

Ignoring the cries of manly pain, Evelyn was attempting to dodge Jake's lips, squirming frantically. "Don't make me tear your ears off and feed them to the sharks," she hissed at him, trying not to cause a scene as she turned her face away from him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

"Owww!!!" Antonio cried out trying to push Seth off of him.

"Fuck! SETH!" James yelled.

Jacob looked down at Evelyn and grinned. "Gurl, you know I'm a shark! I can tear your clothes off with my teeth." Jake smirked, lowering his mouth to her neck and biting it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Carrie clasped her hands together. "Should e go make sure Seth didn't kill anyone?" she wondered.

"Nah," Luke said, leaning back against the wall by the door and watching with interest as several of the boys disentangled themselves with groans of pain.

Ashton staggered up, feeling his nose sting and ache, oddly cold. He put his hand up to it - "My nose is bleeding!" he yelped to Antonio, still feeling nauseas. "Ow..." Blood was trickling slowly down past his mouth.

"Ew, dude," Seth said as he sat up, dizzy and his hair a giant mess. "Get to a bathroom, bro, you's like PMSING from da damn nose."

Evelyn had had a moment to see all of this before a dull pain in her neck, followed by familiar shivers down her spine made her start and yelp in surprise. She shoved at Jake's chest in a fruitless bid for freedom. "What is wrong with you?" she hissed out of sheer frustration, rubbing her neck with one freed hand even though she knew she'd see a mark there later.

Ashton groaned and got up, staggering. Carrie winced and grabbed a box of tissues off a table, handing a couple to him as he walked over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Lola cringed walking over to Ashton, "Tonight just isn't your night is it?" She grabbed a few tissues, and wiped the blood away from his mouth.

James had shoved Seth's legs off of him and Antonio looked at Seth. "Yo, yo hair looks whack bro!"

Jacob let go of Evelyn, he looked down at her and realized nothing was gonna happen, which was boring to him. And he didn't want to be bored he wanted to have fun! "I'm going for a swim!" Jake announced. Leaving the lounge, he remembered something about the downstairs doors being closed, so he went to find one of the open doors on the upper level.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Evelyn gaped after him. "Wha - oh my God!" Carrie shot her a confused look. She, like everyone else had been distracted by the Seth Domino Effect.

"Jake's going for a - where's Lola?" Evelyn demanded, realizing the girl she'd turned to address wasn't even there.

Carrie giggled. "With her lover-boy, dur."

Ashton cringed slightly away from Lola's hand as she accidentally dabbed his nose. "Oww," he whimpered. "Hang on a sec..." He reached up and touched the cartilage at the top of his nose, twisting it a bit. He tilted his head up and pinched his nose. "I'b good!"

Evelyn looked over and sighed when she spotted Lola freeing Ashton from Seth-hell. "Ah, screw it."

She turned and darted out of the crowded lounge, past the girls now filing in curiously and after the stupid Spaniard as he went upstairs. "Jake, wait! You dumbschmuck!" she called to him, stumbling in her heels on the steps and walking slightly slower as she followed. "You can't go freaking diving off the top deck!"

"Yo grandma looks whack!" Seth returned intelligently to Antonio, getting up slowly with Dane's help (who was himself sporting a bruised eye). "I think we can stop pole dancing for tonight," he said dazedly. "Wanna try, James?" The pole dancers were getting back up and the boys around them cheered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

James threw Seth a look and laughed. "Hell no." He wasn't nowhere near as drunk as the other boys to do that. "Wouldn't you guys rather watch girls instead of me?"

"You look like my grandmother." Antonio retorted.

Jacob had made his way outside, to the upper deck. He had staggered outside, the cold air hitting his face. Jacob stared over the ledge and frowned when he saw he couldn't jump into ocean? But there was a pool (the hot tub) Jake could dive into the pool!!

Jacob climbed up shakily onto the railing. "I'm KING OF DIS BOAT BITCH! "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Evelyn hadn't seen where Jake had gone, but she remembered the nearby doorway to the upper deck so she ran there as fast as she could. While curses ran through her head equally fast.

She pushed open the door and froe in horror when she spotted Jake on the damn railing. "J-Jake," she said quietly. "Get down. That hot tub isn't deep. You can get really, really hurt." She tried to keep her gaze off the lower deck, feeling nausea rise again so she stepped back into the safety of the doorway, clutching the doorhandle.

"You're not pretty," Seth informed James smugly, turning to examine the pole dancers. He looked around and then swaggered somewhat dazedly over to Ashlee, Carrie and Luke. "Thumbelina! Dance wimmie!" He grabbed Ashlee's arm and dragged her out of the lounge and back to the dance floor in the dining room.

"Don' worry man," Dane said to James sorrowfully. "Err'one thinks you's beautiful!"

Ashton tossed away his final tissue and blinked the pain out of his eyes. "I need a...soda," he concluded, heading slowly to the dining room. Luke decided the show was over and headed back too, followed by Carrie.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:03 pm

Ashlee squeaked, as she was dragged by Seth to go dance.

"Damn straight I'm beautiful!" James agreed with Dane. Antonio bored of the go fest followed after Carrie!

"Heeeey wait! Wanna dance?" He asked her.

Jacob looked back and saw Evelyn standing behind him and smiled. "Heeeey Red! No that's pool! Sides it was hot in there! And I'm soo good at diving!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Carrie paused in surprise, looking over ehr shoulder at the bleached twin. "Uh, sure..." she said uncertainly, and then figured anyone brave enough to show up in public wiht beige hair was good in her book. She reached over and took Antonio's hand, leading the drunken boy to the dance floor after Seth and Ashlee. (Seth was skipping.)

Prima J's Rockstar boomed through the room and Seth stumbled onto the dance floor, whooping. He turned and spotted Antonio. "TIGGA, MAH BROTHA!"

Carrie caught Ashlee's eye and snickered as she raised her arms and began swaying to the beat.

Ashton, meanwhile, somehow found himself at the bar with Seth's only other sane friend Zeke. "How's yo eagle?" Ashton asked him, sipping a fruity cocktail.

Zeke furrowed his eyebrows. "He' s a hawk."

"Isn't that almost the same thing? No..." Ashton rubbed his head. He was smarter than this! Zeke raised an eyebrow and shook hsi head.

"You gotta cut the alcohol, bro, you were a lot braninier when I last met you," he said, reaching over and grabbing Ashton's glass out o fhis hand.

"Hey!" Ashton exclaimed, outraged. That was his damn drink! He swiped at it and Zeke jerked backwards.

The glass slipped out of his hand and crashed to the floor, sending liquid flying in all directions.

"Now look what you did!" Ashton exclaimed, huffing as he got up and decided to take a walk and clear his head. He stumbled away from the bar, rubbing his forehead.

Evelyn was biting her lip so hard, a metallic taste was now on her tongue. "Jake," she said, toning her voice down to a soft, coaxing tenor. "Look, you can dive, I know you can. I've seen you do some crazy shit, but this is a bad idea. Please get down! This isn't a brave dive, it's just suicidal!" She was starting to panic though. What if he didn't listen to her? She took a step forward, looked down, felt dizzy and backed up into the doorway again, swallowing hard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"Sethh!!!" Antonio yelled after him and went back to dancing with Carrie.

"Suicidal! Ha! I'm not afraid to die!" Jake yelled on top of the railing and began walking across it, staggering.

Lola had been walking around, wondering where Ashton had wandered off to. She had spotted him walking from the bar, and walked up to him. She noticed he was kind of swaying? She thought he had sobered but was probably still drunk. "There you are, you got lost there for a minute. Where you going?" She asked. him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 pm

"Walking to the moon," Ashton said, pointing out one of the huge windows of the dining room to the distant moon above the Manhattan skyline. "Do you want the moon?" he asked her confusedly. "It won't take me all that long."

Seth had staggered a bit, slumping onto Ashlee slightly as he danced with her. "Gah," he muttered, "I'mma squish you and then Red will take me to core - core...court. And she'll charge me with whatsisface...shrimpslaughter."

Evelyn's hands fisted onto the sides of her skirt, and she suddenly found it really hard to breathe as she watched Jake's feet. A cold gust of wind blinded her for a moment as her hair swirled in her face and she shivered, watching Jake's balance tilt.

She inhaled sharply, exhaled in a ragged breath and squeaked out, "Please don't jump! Get down!" Don't look down! Don't! It's a long, long way. If he falls...

"Look, Jake - listen to me! If you come down from there, without jumping! I - I'll buy you a cake! With, um, a whole layer of chocolate covered almonds! And candy-covered peanuts!" she improvised hastily. "Or - or any other dessert! How about - okay, uh, the chocolate truffles at Sevilla?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 pm

"Why do you wanna go to the moon?" Lola asked Ashton curiously looking out the window at the moon, that hung just above the skyline of the city. It looked so peaceful from here. Away from all the noise that was usually surrounded by New York.

Ashlee laughed patting Seth's back. "Seth there is no thing as "shrimp slaughter" and don't worry, you don't know about shrimp but they have nine lives, like cats. So if you kill me I'll just come back." She humored Seth, in his drunken state.

"I can seeeee Juan from here!" Jake said looking out to the city, where he could see the view of the city from, he stared for a moment at the city, and for some reason. Jacob's happy mood drained from him. Even as pretty as the city looked from here, all his problems were always waiting for him once he got back.

Jake looked back at Evelyn. "I don't wanna see it, I want... to jump. Cause, it will make problems go away." Jake said quietly to himself, still standing on the railing. And looking out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

"'Cause..." Ashton looked around at Seth and Antonio and leaned over to say in Lola's ear (even though the music pounded so loud around them, he could have yelled and Seth wouldn't have heard), "Seth and Jake can't get to the moon, see? And I can, can like, build a moon motel!"

"Oh my gawd," Seth exclaimed, straightening. "So like, I can eat shrimp - and it comes back to life in my stomach?!"

Evelyn momentarily stopped breathing in horror. For a second, she was so horrified, she simply froze. She snapped herself out of it. She couldn't waste time thinking about why he was saying stuff like this.

She took a step toward him and felt like the wood beneath her feet was creaking. Frightened. she bit her lip hard and felt her eyes sting in frustration. She backed up again, swallowing and holding back the tears that welled up in her eyes as she looked up and caught his gaze. "Jake, this isn't funny," she said quietly, feeling like she was talking around an obstruction in her throat. "Another hospital stay isn't going to do anything besides label you a coward and you know you're not a wuss. Everyone knows that. Guys all over campus are scared as hell of you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:13 pm

"That's different, if you cook us we're dead. You're not cooking me though. So you're safe." Ashlee giggled at Seth.

Was Lola hearing things correctly? A moon motel? Then again the music was pretty damn loud, she could have misheard one of the things. But she knew he was talking about the moon. "I'm sure you could build a moon motel, but Ashton you can't fly by yourself. You need to build some wings first." Lola spoke loud enough into his ear for him to hear over the music.

"I won't go to the hospital though... I'll die. Its okay though. I mean like that's the fun of doing dangerous stuff, its exciting." Jake crouching down on the railing and sitting on it, his legs dangling over the side. Jacob looked to the city and said. "How can something so pretty, like that hold so many ugly things on the inside you know? People like me... I'm a bad person you know?" Jacob hiccuped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Seth wiggled his eyebrows. "You're smokin' hot already!" he commented with a wink and then turned around and looked at the bar. "Oh mah God, I want a shot. You wanna do jello shots wimmie? Let's go!" He grabbed Ashlee around the waist, threw her over his shoulder and charged over to the bar.

"Oh riiight," Ashton said thoughtfully and then brightened. "Seth has fairy wings! Awesome! I can just borrow it from him! He failed to get to the moon but I won't!"

Evelyn was ignoring all of this and forcing herself to cross the meter's apce between her and Jake. But it wasn't easy. She felt dizzy with every step, like the wood beneath her feet would fall apart. The only thing that kept her going was an equal fear the stupid Spaniard on the railing would jump and break his neck on the deck below. Or miss the deck completely and plummet into the river.

"Okay," she said quietly, focused on putting one foot forward, eyes closed. She kept walking until her thigh hit cold metal and then she reached out blindly, eyelids scrunched closed, until she felt her fingers hit something warm. Jake's shoulder. She slid her hand up carefully, lightly, not wanting to disbalance him, and not daring to open her eyes, up until both her hands were on his shoulders. She was about to just jerk him backward from the edge but what if he just took this as a notion to jump?

"Adam Lambert said, there's a thin line between a wild time and - and a flatline. I get that you like doing crazy stunts, but - but this isn't crazy, Jake. This is suicidal. She swalowed, still keeping her eyes closed firmly as she slid her hands off his shoulders and around his chest until she had both arms wrapped around his shoulders in a shaky hold. She felt dizzy even with her vision blinded. She could feel how high up they were. Nausea rose in her as cold winds whipped at their hair and her exposed arms, going through her thin shirt. She ducked her head down, nose buried in Jake's shoulder as she shivered violently.

If they got out of this without hypothermia, she was going to kill him herself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:36 pm

"Ahh! Seth!" Ashlee squealed, as she was hoisted over his shoulder and brought to the bar. "Seth put me down!"

Lola shook her head and laughed. "Don't Seth, will get mad at you for stealing his swag. You're smart you can build better wings than Seth's though."

"B-b-but I wanna f-f-fly." Jake's teeth were chattering in the cold, as he sat there he could feel Evelyn's arms wrapped around his chest, he lowered his head. Grabbing Evelyn's hand he kissed it lightly and whispered. "Let me go."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Seth set Ashlee down on top of a barstool (after kicking a guy off of it with a few coughs). He rapped on the counter and the bartender looked over, smiling.

"Yo, Sarah, can you get us a round of jello shots? Thanks."

She nodded at him and walked off. Seth rested his elbows on the bar and looked around, seeing his brother talking to his ex in a corner. Rafe looked as enthused as if he were listening to a bland weather report.

Seth felt himself tiring, though, after running around all damn day prepping. He lay his head down on the bar and closed his eyes. "SOrry, the king is out of commission for a moment."

Ashton nodded sagely. "You're right! Oh my gosh, you're so right," he agreed, staring at Lola like she was the new Yoda. He looked around and squinted at the room. "Hey...where's Jake? He was so loud before."

"I am g-going to puke on you if you don't c-come insi-side," Evelyn said through chattering teeth, returning her hand to its grip around Jake's shoulders. She had her eyes still clamped shut, face buried in his shoulder. "I - I really can-can't stay out here. T-too high!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum