New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 9:48 pm

"Well Tony is at work! You don't wanna abandon him." Jake called out from his room digging through his clothes to look for his bathing suit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 9:53 pm

"For the beach? Yeah I do!" Seth said cheerfully, getting up. "Clone A, you coming?"

"Yeah, sure," Ashton said, texting Lola. Bring ur bathing suit. We're going to the beach so Jake can woo Juliet. ;D
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Wooot woot! Beach time! Sure thing Lola sent back, now going to through her clothes to locate a bathing suit.

Jacob scowled, and yanked out his phone. To text Evelyn. Hey uh, don't know if you mind or not but Seth and Ashton are tagging along, I think this means Lo is coming too, is this okay? He figured she had the right to know so she wouldn't be surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Evelyn nearly dropped her phone when she read this text. Se ignored the message and simply called Jake back.

As always, it didn't go through.

Evelyn gritted her teeth. She tried replying to Jake but the message went unsent.

"What the hell?" she wondered aloud. But this always happened! She could receive messages/calls from him but never initiate them!

She sighed and saw that he was offline on Facebook too. Evelyn groaned and looked down at her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] she had on over her one-piece suit. She was fairly ready. Whatever. she ran a hand through her hair and grabbed a random pair of sneakers and her lanyard and headed out to Jake's suite.

She knocked impatiently on the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Jacob had pulled on a pair of black basketball shorts over his red bathing suit and a just a wife beater, he had put his sneakers on when he heard a knock at the door. He opened it and saw Evelyn standing there. "Hey, listen... I didn't mean for all of them to come but you know how Seth is and I'm sorry." was the first thing he said to her.

Jake took a deep breath and gave her a once over, giving a meek smile. "You look nice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Evelyn was caught off guard a moment and then she shook her head, hiding her flustered look. "I don't know why it never occurred to me before, but I can never reply to your texts or call you back. It always tells me your number is unavailable."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 pm

"Really?" Jake asked raising an eyebrow, reaching into his pocket to pull out his phone. "I can call and text you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 pm

"Yeah, I know, which is weird. "Evelyn frowned. "Dial my number again." She pulled her phone out of her shorts pocket.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Jacob went to his phone and started to dial out Evelyn's number as he did so he raised his eyebrow. "What the hell? Okay that's weird it says I have you saved twice here, once as yourself and the second as "Hot French Girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow, somewhat surprised he had manged to dial almost her entire number from memory. "I'm flattered but really, hot French girl?" she asked, smirking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Jacob couldn't recall ever saving her number like that. "Maybe Seth went in and did that, he renamed all my contacts once or something. Well maybe that's why its not working." Not that she wasn't a "Hot French Girl" but well... Jake shook his head deleting the name from his phone so it was just Evelyn's name instead. "Uh try calling me now and see if it works."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 11:05 pm

"I did no such thing!" Seth hollered as he walked into the kitchen. "You named it that for that girl at Starbucks!"

Evelyn lifted an eyebrow. "That makes sense. You probably switched..." She trailed off.

Wait a minute. "French Girl"? At Starbucks? With her number?

Evelyn felt her cheeks warm. Oh my God. She suddenly had a hard time keeping a straight face. She coughed a little. "Um..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Jacob scratched his head coughing. Way to go Seth! He had to make things incredibly awkward. "Uh yeah... I mean it was this one girl I met at Starbucks... it was a long time ago and." Jake realized he was stuttering so he just stopped.

"Uh come in, won't you?" He said standing back to let Evelyn in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Evelyn looked up at Jake's flustered expression.

Her shoulders shook with silent laughter. Oh no.

She shook her head. "N-no, that's fine, I have to finish getting ready," she managed to say between quivering lips holding back her laughter.

A smile bloomed on her face and her eyes stung with suppressed laughter.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Jacob nodded. "Ah yeah, okay. Umm meet in the lobby then?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 11:21 pm

"Yeah, in ten," she said and turned away.

But she couldn't resist. She paused and glanced back at Jake over her shoulder, smirking. "Oh, and you should give up on Hot French Girl. She's into Swedes last I heard. Something about a runaway horse scared her off Casanova. Au revoir." She grinned and turned away, strolling down the hall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Jake's mouth fell open at that realization. "It was you?!" He yelled after her, feeling an even bigger chump. How could he have not noticed?!

Jacob was closing the door feeling pretty stupid right now, "Hey watch it these [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are expensive, Sal."

"Oh sorry Lo." Jake said opening the door for her so she could walk in and closed it behind him, walking in behind Lola. "You guys we're meeting in the lobby in ten with Evelyn. "Jacob announced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 11:35 pm

"Arright," Ashton called from his room, getting up to yank on a hoodie.

Seth walked out of his room, running a hand over his hair. "Planning to migrate Lassie?" he asked Lola, examining her bulging bag. "You are aware it's still pretty cold out right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 pm

"I have a hoodie in there, don't worry." Lola said to Seth, hitching her tote onto her shoulder.

"Lola always packs like she's moving to Europe." Jake snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 pm

"What on earth do you also have in there?" Seth asked, baffled as he headed over to check on Lucifer's food. "When does Tony's shift end?"

Ashton walked out of his room, checking his watch. "Uhh, I'm not sure. Probably not for a while. We can tell him to meet us there."

Roughly five minutes later, they headed down to the lobby.

Evelyn hadn't really known who Carrie said she might be bringing. But she figured it'd just be them and maybe a couple of the other girls they'd hung with.

So she had kind of dawdled about telling her Jake had brought along himself and his whole posse.

"You have your beach towel and shit right?" Carrie asked her, lounging in the suite doorway. "You know, we really should've done this before. Stupid winter. I've missed the beach! Finally a peaceful day of girl-time."

Evelyn looked up at her from where she was filling Nova's bowl. "Um...."

Carrie placed her Ray-Bans on her forehead. "Hurry up, we don't wanna lose more light!"

Evelyn stood up and slid a pair of flipflops into her tote on top of her balled up towel. She checked on her suntan lotion and then added an extra white long-sleeved [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on top for the cold weather. "Okay, we're good." Placing her sunglasses on her head, she followed Carrie out, locking her suite and leading the way to the elevator.

As they went down in the elevator, Carrie resumed conversation. "So out of curiosity, why on earth were you asking Jake along? I don't remember inviting random people."

"You know him, that hardly makes him random," Evelyn pointed out. She figured Carrie might not so much mind Jake if he behaved, but she'd probably mind all of Jake's roommates.

"But um, he might - um, he's coming from what I can tell," Evelyn said feebly. Carrie chewed her lip and didn't answer as the elevator stopped at the lobby.

"I can't say I really like the vibe I get from him, or his friends," Carrie said bluntly.

She stepped out and headed for the exit, not noticing Seth, Jake, Ashton and Lola.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 11:58 pm

"None of your business." Lola said to Seth, pulling a face at Jake as they all walked into the lobby.

"I'll text him when we get there so he knows where to meet us." Jake said to Ashton, pulling another ugly face right back at Lola, he heard familiar voices and picked his head up when he saw Evelyn. Alongside a sort of disgruntled looking Carrie.

"Hey Evelyn!" Jake called waving at her, "Come on guys." Jake said to them walking over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 12:00 am

Carrie looked up and quirked an eyebrow. She turned around and saw Evelyn's sheepish smile.

"You're kidding."

Evelyn groaned. She'd meant to tell Jake not to bring everyone but forgot because of the stupid phone thing.

"Um..." She looked up at him uneasily. "We might have a problem. Carrie kind of was under the assumption only YOU might be coming. MIGHT be..."

Seth, who had been leaning against a wall, examining a pair of girls who walked into the lounge, stretched lazily.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri May 20, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:11 am

Jake cringed looking back at the others and then the girls. "I'm sorry, Seth read your status and overheard me and got all excited. And he invited Ash, and Ash went and I guess invited Lola...but if you don't want us tagging along I'll just let them know." Jake felt really bad, for having put Evelyn in this awkward position with Carrie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 12:14 am

"Well..." Evelyn hesitated and then groaned quietly, leaning over to talk to him so neither the annoyed Carrie nor the others would hear. "I - it's just that I didn't get that Carrie meant this as um, you know, girl time only. And I mentioned inviting Ashlee and she was all for that but then um...the Facebook thing happened," she said quietly. "And no offense, I don't think Ash would wanna go anywhere with you guys..."

She bit her lip. "But there are several spots of beach in Manhattan, aren't there?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 am

Jake nodded keeping his voice low. "Yeah, sure there is. I'm sure we can arrange something, and I can leave you and Carrie to your girl thing whatever." Jake said feeling even worse for now having invited himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next