New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
NYU Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

NYU Library

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NYU Library - Page 2 Empty Re: NYU Library

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:51 am

"Them... or James?" Jake said coolly. "Or was he studying you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:09 am

"James?" Evelyn echoed confusedly, lowering her book onto her propped up legs so she could get a better look at Jake. "Why would he study me?"She caught his cold tone and felt bewildered. "Jake, I don't understand."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:18 am

Jacob took out his phone, and went to James' page scrolling past the birthday messages to the post that Seth had made. The post was made literally right before Evelyn had ended their relationship. "Here." He said handing her his phone so she could read.

He was sure that Evelyn hadn't probably seen it due to how everyone on Facebook was all over their pages commenting and wondering just what the hell had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 am

Evelyn reached over and grabbed his phone, reading down the page of comments between Seth and James.

She frowned as she read. So far it was basically Seth being his usual annoying self bugging James about...something. Whatever that was.

Then she hesitated, a knot tying in her stomach as she read on. She bit her lower lip and handed the phone back to Jake, a cold feeling enveloping her stomach. "I thought James was being fairly clear," she said quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:33 am

Jake slid his phone back into his pocket. "I mean I don't know, it just seems odd that Seth would write that to him, and they would have that discussion and suddenly you're single. That's all. I'm sick of having and wanting to beat in James' face. Its the guy's birthday, I'll cut him a break, but I figured I give myself one night where I don't make myself look like a complete ass in public, because of my feelings for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:38 am

Evelyn closed her eyes and rested an elbow on the armrest, resting her face on her hand. After a moment she murmured, "This is why I wanted to be friends. Because this weird thing with James is clearly still interfering. I wasn't flirting with him, he wasn't flirting with me. We both were very aware of that. Ashlee and Luke and you and everyone - you all took it the wrong way."

She looked over at Jake. "Believe me, if I were flirting with James, I wouldn't have gotten him four extra work hours. He was being a douche, nothing else."

She sat up and began shoveling her books into her stuffed bag.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

"I'm sure you wouldn't be comfortable with me hitting on Rachel even if it was a joke." Jake said icily, he got up before Evelyn did and looked down at her. "No for once I'm leaving, you stay." Jake said firmly grabbing his backpack and coat heading for the exit of the library.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 am

Evelyn flinched and heaved a frustrated breath. This was a totally different case! James didn't even want her!

She grabbed her coat and yanked her bag on over her shoulder, stalking after Jake. She reached out and grabbed his jacket sleeve, tugging him to a stop. "Wait, listen! Rachel and James are two completely different cases! You should know by now James wants nothing to do with me in that way - and we can't really say the same for Rachel can we?" she stated, frowning up at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:03 am

Jacob yanked his arm back, "It doesn't matter! It would still make you uncomfortable wouldn't it?! If Rachel and I had a similar relationship like yours and James' you mean to tell me, when you were my girlfriend it wouldn't make you the least bit jealous or annoyed?"

"Wow no wonder you two only lasted about a week, all you do is fight." Rachel's voice interrupted their arguement.

Jacob grit his teeth and he looked to see Rachel smiling at them, walking over to him and Evelyn. "I mean come on, I told you. You were making a a mistake when you decided to go out with her. Then again it seems like you can't keep a hold of her if she's always running to that um.. what's his face? James? Oooh I think I've seen him he works at Abrecrombie? He's real cute." Rachel said, riling Jake up a bit.

Was this really happening right now!?

"Rachel get the hell out of here this has nothing to do with you!" Jake snapped.

"Actually, you were mentioning hitting on me. So it kinda of does. I mean really, the only thing I've seen you two do is break up and make up about a million times. Just do yourselves both a favor and stay a apart. If she really likes this James guy so much why are you even getting in the way? They'll end up together anyway. Save yourself the agony of falling for yet another girl who wants nothing to do with you." Rachel stated coldly.

Jacob flinched, he flicked his eyes down to the ground, he closed his eyes for a moment to recover from that but really it would probably take a moment or longer. "I'm leaving." He muttered, turning to leave again.

Rachel turned to Evelyn. "Hey I'm doing you a favor, you don't wanna date Jake anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 am

"Thank you for highlighting a fact I never would have considered on my own," Evelyn muttered, sidestepping Rachel. "Don't you have something else to annoy to death? I heard Playbooy needs a Miley Cyrus replacement. You know, a poser." She turned and continued on silently after Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:19 am

"Hey just save yourself the trouble girl! He's too emotional for you anyway." Rachel yelled after Evelyn as she turned and decided to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:24 am

Evelyn heaved a sigh and then caught up with Jake just outside the library doors. She grabbed his backpack and yanked on it. "Wait!"

She almost tore the backpack off his arm so she let go hastily and rounded in front of him to block his way, grabbing hold of his arms to keep him there. "Look, you know what she said in there wasn't true. That's not why I ended things with you. You know why I did. In fact, you're probably the only one who knows why I don't want to be with anyone right now," she said plaintively.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 am

Jacob had come to halt when Evelyn had grabbed him and then looked down at her. "I mean whatever, its always me getting screwed over anyway, right? I don't care about James, and I really don't care about what Rachel has to say. But if you'd rather be alone then... I don't know. I don't wanna be the one to hold you back. There is one thing we have in common, except I don't wanna be with anyone except you. So where does that leave me when you wanna be alone and I don't?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:35 am

Evelyn let go of him and stepped back, eyes narrowing as the green irises darkened. "Maybe you shouldn't have turned those dates down then," she said quietly. "I never wanted you to have to wait for me. You're free to move on." She swallowed a knot in her stomach and then turned away, recalling she had a few things to get done if she wanted to go out on a Monday night. "I'll see you around, Jake."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:37 am

Jacob stood for a moment before he walked forward and grabbed Evelyn this time turning her to face him. "I don't want those girls, I want you." He said simply before he kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:45 am

Evelyn, after having fended off drunk Jake, was quicker to react this time. She turned her head away so Jake's lips landed on the corner of her mouth, warm against her cold skin. Stifling a gasp, she pulled back from him and shook her head, hearing her heart pounding in her ears as blood rushed to her cheeks. "I - I can't - I - please don't," she whispered, in a bid to not catch more attention than she had suddenly realized other students in the hallway outside the library were already giving them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 am

Jacob stepped back, and just turned away. "Fine, you get what you want. I'll leave you alone, have fun at James' birthday tonight." He said quietly and began walking back to the dorms. He wasn't gonna try working on this friend thing anymore. Not when he knew it wasn't what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:59 am

Evelyn felt her shoulders slump automatically. You can't force him into being friends if he doesn't want to, she reminded herself, watching Jake's back grow smaller as he walked through the crowd.

But what was this current situation then? Awkward ignoring? Not again!

Evelyn stomped after Jake yet again, aggravated. "Oh, come on!" she said angrily, ignoring the damn audience now. She caught up to him but didn't touch him, simply storming along beside him as she talked. "So what, you're gonna pretend I don't exist? Isn't that something we both agreed ends badly?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 am

"It doesn't matter! It doesn't freaking matter!" Jacob snapped, looking at her now as he stopped dead in his tracks! "What part of I don't wanna be your friend do you not comprehend! I hate being around you knowing that I can't hold your hand or kiss you! Okay? It freaking killing me! I'm waiting for you, waiting for you to see! For you to be comfortable to be around me! If I wanted us to be friends, I'd let it happen! I'm always doing what you ask of me, what you want me to do! The one thing I want you to do for me and you won't even let it go past a damned week!" Jacob yelled, not giving a damn who heard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:14 am

Evelyn was momentarily rendered speechless. She didn't even realize people aorund them had stopped in their tracks and were now whispering to each other.

She was simply stuck standing there, feeling herself flinch under Jake's angry tirade, unable to tear her eyes off his angered ones.

"Because I can't." Her voice sounded pitifully small next to his loud one. Evelyn broke eye contact, looking down at her feet as she clutched her bag tighter. "I just can't bring myself to be what you want me to be. Not around you. Not after Vegas."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 am

Jacob stopped for a moment, people were looking at them almost like they were on some sort of soap opera. Jake licked his dry lips, from being out in the cold. "I really don't understand why you don't trust yourself around me, and I'm sorry you don't. I know that was my fault for what happened in Vegas, and I feel horrible for that. I guess it isn't your fault then, its my fault, again for messing up something that could have potentially been good. So since you can't seem to be yourself around me, or worry too much about what will happen when you're with me, then I wish you good luck in finding someone you can be yourself with, because obviously I was really mistaken when I thought it was me." Jake's voice faltered for a moment, as he stepped back to leave again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 am

"That's not it," Evelyn spoke up, lifting he eyes up. "You know you're not really ready yourself. You freak at the slightest mention of James, you obviously can't relax yoru mind about him trying something on me and frankly," Evelyn's voice turned icy, "I don't trust you when you're drunk. So it's for the best if we don't try for anything more than friends, and if you don't want that, then fine, we'll compromise and not talk at all."

She set her bag down on a nearby bench and yanked on her coat, pulling her gloves out of the pocket and slipping them on.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:58 am

"Fine we're done then!" Jacob yelled to her. "I can't take it anymore! All you've done these last five months anyway is drag my heart on the ground! You don't wanna talk, fine, wish granted! We're through!" Jacob shouted, and stormed away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped. She turned and glared at his back. "You didn't give a shit about me five months ago, you prick!" she yelled back, suddenly furious. Anger made her blood pump furiously through her veins. "All you wanted was a quick fix for your whore of an ex! I'm sorry I came with a brain!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 am

"IF YOU HAD A FUCKING BRAIN YOU'D REALIZE ALL THE STUPID FUCKING MISTAKES YOU MAKE BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO AFRAID TO LISTEN TO YOUR OWN DAMNED HEART!!" Jacob snapped back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum