New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
NYU Library - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

NYU Library

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NYU Library - Page 3 Empty Re: NYU Library

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:11 am

Evelyn clenched her fists by her sides, ignoring the alarmed looks people were throwing them. "BECAUSE I HAVE A FREAKING BRAIN, I DON'T LISTEN TO MY HEART WHEN IT TELLS ME TO GO FOR IGNORANT CLOWNS LIKE YOU!" she screamed back at him. "ALL YOU DO IS ASSUME SHIT. WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN WANT ME IF I'M SUCH A CHEATING SKANK, YOU GIANT PIECE OF FISH TURD?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:13 am

"I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOD DAMNED CHEATING SKANK!! APPARENTLY ITS WHAT YOU THINK I AM! BECAUSE THE MINUTE I DRINK I BECOME AN ALCOHOLIC PROMISCUOUS SLUT!? I'M GRANTING YOU YOUR DAMNED FREEDOM SO YOU CAN GO FLIRT WITH EVERY GUY IN THIS CITY LIKE YOU WANT TO DO SO BADLY! I ONLY ASSUME SHIT BECAUSE YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO DO SO! REMEMBER YOU'RE THE QUEEN OF COMPROMISING FUCKING POSITIONS!!!!!!!!!!" Jacob was now yelling at the top of his lungs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:21 am

Evelyn's eyes widened in disbelief. Her?!

She didn't realize she was moving toward Jake until she began yelling in his face, ignorant of the worried looks on people's faces.

"I'M THE QUEEN? ME?! OH, THAT'S RICH, CONSIDEIRNG MOST OF THAT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT, KING HORNDOG!" she yelled in his face. "MAYBE IF YOU'D LEARN TO KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS OT YOURSELF, BECAUSE I WOULD PERSONALLY NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN ANY SORT OF COMPROMISING SITUATION WITH YOU IF I COULD HELP IT! BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?" She grabbed his jacket and yanked him down to her level so she was screaming in his face. "I HAVE SO MANY OTHER GUYS TO HIT ON! AND THEY PROBABLY WORK IT BETTER THAN YOU!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:27 am

"OH YEAH I'M SURE!! PLEASE I WORK IT BETTER THAN HALF OF THOSE GAY LOSERS YOU TALK TO! AND I DON'T EXACTLY SEE YOU TRYING TO PULL YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME WHEN YOU'RE ALL OVER ME EITHER! SO YOU'RE JUST AS GUILTY TOO!!! YOU TRY TO STAND AROUND ACTING LIKE SUCH A FUCKING PRUDE WHEN YOU'RE ALL BATTING YOUR EYELASHES AND "OOH LA LA! I'M EVELYN!!" YOU'RE NO BETTER, YOU THINK I'M A MAN WHORE!! WE'LL YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THE REST, YOU'RE A FREAKING SIREN!! YOU STAND AROUND ACTING LIKE QUEEN OF THE VIRGINS, WHEN IN REALITY YOU'RE PUTTING MEN UNDER YOUR DAMN SPELL, AND THEN ON TO THE NEXT ONE! YOU'RE JUST AS BAD!!" Jacob yelled right back into her face, removing her hands off his jacket so he could straighten, as he glared, eyes darkening at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 am

"OH?" Evelyn sneered, ignoring the amused laughter in the audience. "LOOK AT ME, I'M GONNA THROW AROUND CHEAP COMPLIMENTS IN SPANISH AND WOO STUPID BRAINLESS FEMALES WITH MY LOW-RENT ENRIQUE CHARMS - THAT'S YOU, SALAZAR! NOT ME! YOU'RE A FREAKING BASTARD, YOU PLAY PEOPLE JUST AS MUCH AS I DO!" she paused to breathe, almost toppling into him because she was yelling inches from his face. She continued full of steam. "SO THE ONE TIME YOUR STUPID SPANISH CHARMS AREN'T WORKING, YOU'RE CALLING ME A WHORE! YOU CAN TAKE YOUR DAMN FLIRTATION AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR SMUG LATIN ASS WHERE NOBODY HAS TO SEE IT BECAUSE FRANKLY - YOU CAN'T FLIRT FOR SHIT! MY FUZZY BATHROOM SLIPPER COULD FLIRT BETTER THAN YOU!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 am

"OH RIGHT I FORGOT I DON'T LOOK LIKE A LEPERCHAUN SO GIRLS DONT FALL AT MY FEET LIKE THE BOYS DO FOR YOU! " Jake stopped for a moment to cough his voice was starting to get a little raspy from shouting. "OOOH IM GONNA PRETEND TO BE A BIG OLD FLIRT AND TEASE YOU BUT SUPRISE I DONT PUT OUT!! I THINK BECAUSE I KNOW A FEW FRENCH WORDS I CAN ACT LIKE A LITTLE HARLOT! YOUR FRENCH MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A SLUTTY MAID!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:51 am

A few people went, "Oooooh."

Evelyn's cheeks reddened, burning in anger. "Oh, because you have such classy taste in the first place?" she demanded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 am

"You're right I don't since I was stupid enough to pick you." Jake said coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:00 am

For some reason, that hurt. Bad. Evelyn forgot it was her turn to say something and froze up, eyes widening.

After a moment her eyes narrowed up at him. "Oh, that's sad. Because you know what? I don't want you, so this works out great; since I'm clearly unworthy, you're free to go screw whichever whore comes your way and I'll do my own thing like I always have," she said, voice suddenly calm as she turned and grabbed her bag. She stepped around him and walked toward the exit, forcing her stinging eyes to hold back the liquid they threatened to spill. People moved out of her way hastily, looking nervous.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:12 am

Jacob froze for a long moment, he had watched Evelyn walk out of sight and it was sinking in what he had said. How could he? No! He shouldn't feel bad. Evelyn finally admitted it. She didn't want him. He had tried so hard, only to find out she didn't want him.

Jacob's hands shook down by his side, he clenched them into fists. He shoved past people who parted for him.

[[The Raging Ducks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum