New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Chelsea Piers - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Chelsea Piers - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am

Lola was listening fully to Ashton's ridiculous story. Her eyes wide in astonishment! Ashton was so brave for fighting off a Yeti, and the Loch Ness Monster. "Seriously! You need like your own TV show. We should make the musical about you, forget Jacob."

Antonio nearly choked to death on his second helping of potatoes, he took a sip of his whine coughing and spluttering. "Jake had a boner?!" He blurted out, then he clamped his hands over his mouth when he realized he was a tad too loud.

Ashlee's jaw dropped, upon hearing that statement her eyes flicked to Evelyn quickly. This was beyond incredibly awkward!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 am

"You think?" Ashton exclaimed, wide-eyed. "Oh my Gawd, I'm so....I'm so happy! You don't even know, like, it's like the Nobel Prize!" He leaned over and threw his arms around her, burying his face in her neck.

Luke wiped tears of laughter out of his eyes. "We gotta get Ashton drunk more often," he commented.

And then heard Antonio's loud voice just behind him. Oh...wow. What were they doing at that table?!

He turned around to look. Ashlee was nearest and she and Carrie, along with one of the two boys Luke didn't know, looked somewhat uncomfortable.

Seth was cringing but laughing. "Oh, wow, wait'll Jake gets back, Tigga." Dane's eyes were on Evelyn, amused.

"Dayumn, gurl," he complimented her. "You work that sexy mouth."

Evelyn had her eyes fixed on her plate as her cheeks burned even more at this. She couldn't even raise her gaze right now. She wasn't even sure why Jake would - what had she really said or done? She'd done way more at James' birthday. Then again, she'd not really looked under the table, so she wouldn't know...

Oh God, this is so awkward!!! She poked her noodles, losing her appetite completely.

"Yeah, I have somehow lost my appetite," Rafe murmured, and Carrie silently put down her fork.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:58 am

Lola squeaked, and laughed wrapping her arms around Ashton and hugging him. "Ash seriously... you're so brilliant! Like they need to build a museum of your accomplishments and honor you! I have the honor of knowing someone as brave as you!" Lola kissed the top of Ashton's head, and pat his back.

James wasn't really paying attention at this point because of what he had heard at the other table. "Um I really don't wanna know what they're doing over there." Although judging by how Evelyn's face was cast down, it had something to do with her, and Jake was gone.

Awkwarddd

Ashlee was definitely with Carrie and Rafe on having lost her appetite, as had Antonio. Although okay given the fact that it was normal for guys to do that. It was just, he felt bad for having blabbed it like that. But its not like they would discuss it once Jacob came back.

Ashlee was wondering, why she always had to be around whenever Evelyn seemed to be making guys squirm... literally. Like how come she couldn't have been spared the tragedy of that? First James back in junior year, and now this? She just wanted to eat her dinner in peace!

Meanwhile Jacob had been in the bathroom unaware of anything that had occurred there, he had splashed cold water onto his face. He still couldn't believe he had just had a fantasy about Evelyn! Okay it wasn't as if it had been the first time, but it was usually in the privacy of his own dorm and not surrounded by his friends and oh... EVELYN!

Jake stared in the mirror, for a moment letting out a breath he ran a hand through his hair. He couldn't believe it! It was just so wow... he was just so shocked. At least Evelyn had no idea that was what he was doing, she would probably think he got distracted or something. He still felt embarrassed though. Jake felt like for some reason she knew, but she couldn't know. He had pushed that feeling behind him and remembered the longer he stayed in the bathroom the more everyone else would be suspicious.

Jacob took a deep breath, and walked out of the bathroom and back to the table as if nothing had happened. He sat down not looking at Evelyn, he picked up his fork to resume eating his meal. But really after what had occurred. Eating was the last thing on his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:34 am

Ashton, ignorant of the awkwardness behind him, and of Jake's sober return, tilted his head up and captured Lola's lips with his before she could draw back.

"Kill me now," Luke begged James, trying to ignore the proceeding make-out as he put down his fork and knife.

Evelyn saw Jake sit down out of the corner of her eye and could suddenly hear every nervous thump and pulse of her heart. Everyone mysteriously fell silent. Seth, however, had his fist over his mouth, shoulders shaking with laughter.

Evelyn's stomach lurched. She couldn't be here much longer.

She got up just as a waiter came over to collect the plates since nobody was eating. He handed out dessert menus and Evelyn shook her head. "C-can I get this later?"

Seth interrupted. "Sure." The waiter looked at him and then back at her and shrugged.

"Just let us know, we're keeping the kitchen open for the guests staying overnight," he said and then handed everyone else their menus.

Evelyn picked up her purse, biting her lip, and turned away, not meeting anyone's eyes, heading across the room to the main hall that separated the dining room from the lounge. A magnificent set of stairs led upstairs and she figured she'd take a moment to rethink her idiocy earlier.

She headed up them, past the lounge where a few couples sat cuddled on couches in between courses. The upper hallway was empty but as she walked down past closed doors, she began to hear the occasional giggle. Seth had said the whole boat was open for them. She figured she'd hit the guest rooms wing.

"So, uh," Seth said, peering down at his menu. "Can I have the horn-pie? I mean...the humble pie?"

Carrie coughed violently on her wine. "On your own birthday?" she said, deciding to save Jake from humiliation. "Shouldn't you be a little more outrageous?"

Seth winked at her, a mischievous grin on his face. Rafe bit the inside of his cheek and sent him a kick under the table.

"Ow!" Seth widened his eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:49 am

Lola hadn't been expecting Ashton to kiss her like that, she had kissed him back. Opening an eye, she saw Jacob return to their table and placed her hands against Ashton's chest and pushed him away lightly. "Not around Jake..." She could see he was looking well... down. What had happened?

James nudged Luke and snickered. "Don't worry Luke, Lola stopped Ashton. Wow, didn't know he was so excited."

Jacob's eyes widened when he heard Seth's little slip up.

Oh.my.god............................................... they know.

Ashlee had cringed at that, looking at Antonio from across the table, who hadn't even looked at Jacob when he came back instead his had his face buried in the dessert menu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:58 am

"Shiiiit!" Ashton whispered loudly, sitting back hastily and placing his hands firmly on his knife and fork. Even though Jake didn't look like he cared much.

Ashton turned and eyed him curiously before turning to James. "Wha'd we miss???"

Seth grinned widely and tapped hsi fingers after they ordered their dessert.

"What about you, sir?" the waiter asked Jake.

Evelyn really, really had been looking forward to dessert on here. She knew it'd be something fancy. She figured she could go get it when her appetite came back. No doubt Seth was planning to stay really long.

She just couldn't be around Jake. Not right now. It was just beyond awkward. Drunk Jake was undoubtedly horny because she really hadn't done anything all that suggestive.

She walked on down the hall till she came to a door that had a little porthole showing the view she'd ignored downstairs.

She pushed open the door, shivering violently, but went outside for a moment, leaning against the railing.

She was on an upper deck. Below her, she could see a hot tub and pool lounges on a wide deck. Lights were softly lit on both lower and upper decks since it was dark out now. And across the strip of rippling, black water, the skyline of Manhattan gleamed like a postcard.

Evelyn leaned against the railing, ignoring the cold wind brushing her hair into her eyes, transfixed by the picturesque view she'd only ever seen in a photo. The Chrysler building, the Empire State building rising before it, the World Finance Center nearby.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:09 am

"Oh nothing, just something interesting came up. That's all I'm gonna say." James smirked, resisting the urge to laugh.

Lola tilted her head at James and shrugged at Ashton. Whatever had happened they had missed it.

Jacob felt like absolute crap right now, he couldn't believe he had done that right here. Now Evelyn was probably aware of what happened, or something hence why she got up and left! Right before dessert too, which is something he had never seen Evelyn do anytime he had gone out with her.

He should have just stayed in the bathroom. This was terrible. As if things weren't bad enough between Jake and Evelyn, things were now also incredibly awkward as well. Jacob had just looked up at the waiter and shook his head. There was no way he'd want dessert now either after this.

Jacob needed a drink real bad right now. So he got up slowly this time, excusing himself to go to the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:18 am

Dessert passed rather painlessly with both Evelyn and Jake gone. Ashton had relaxed after the Spaniard left and was back to regaling Lola with more heroic adventures.

After dessert, Seth headed for the bar and sat down beside Jake. He called for a drink and looked over at the Spaniard. "How's the buzz?"

Evelyn lost track of how long she'd stood out there, jsut letting her head get iced over (almost literally) and forgetting her panic and nervousness. It felt really good.

After a moment, though, a dizzy, familiar nausea began to rise in her.

The deck below looked really far away. She suddenly felt like the wood beneath her feet - the very thin wood holding her up over the hot tub - might be quaking under her weight! She backed up quickly, trying not to puke as her stomach churned like it was attempting to make butter out of the milk she'd drunk that morning.

The wood could break. It could break and she might miss the hot tub. It was so far below...If she missed the hot tub, she could plummet onto a lounge chair and bounce...into the ocean!

Were they on an ocean?! She didn't care. She coldn't swim all that well! She could maybe hang on - no, she didn't want to! That water looked so scary. She wasn't a wuss but everything was kind of blurring. THe railings - were they tipping? Were they vibrating? Why was the floor vibrating?! The boat - the boat was moving! Of course! But she was standing too close to the edge. She shouldn't even be out here! She grappled for the doorknob and tumbled back into the hallway, staggering dizzily. She held onto a wall, panting, her chest aching as it heaved up and down madly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:22 am

Jacob hadn't been throwing back drinks nearly as fast as he was when they had first gotten there. He had his hand wrapped around his drink, sort of just twirling the glass in his hand, when he looked up at Seth."I...I can't even..." Jake was just speechless. But, he was feeling a lot better being alone from them for awhile drinking. Although the buzz he had wasn't a happy one at least not yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 am

Seth looked over at the crowd. No sign of Jake's redheaded damsel.

He turned back to Jake. "Seriously, dude, relax. It's natural. And she was inviting it. Whatever it may be." He nudged Jake and winked. "So, what, you gonna hide awa from her now because you showed a little manly trait?"

Ashton got to his feet after dessert ended. "Ugh, I don't feel so good," he mumbled to Lola. "I think I'm gonna puke."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:46 am

Jacob tried to surpress a grin, but took a long swig from his drink instead. "I need to get my buzz back, I was so happy! Yo bartender! What am I drinking here, juice? Bring out the good stuff! Its this kids birthday!" Jake yelled thumping Seth's shoulder.

Lola looked up at Ashton and frowned. He really didn't look well. "Are you gonna be okay? Do you want me to walk you there?" She asked him, standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:09 am

Ashton nodded meekly, and wildly looked around as if an airborne sign would magically appear, point the way to the bathroom.

"So you're Tony, right?" Carrie asked curiously of the white-haired twin as their dessert appeared. "Um, if you don't mind me asking - how did your head go beige...or something?"

Seth whooped at this and the bartender set down tequila shots this time. Seth had kind of been avoiding it, afraid of what tequila would do. But hey, a bit of Patron never hurt anyone!

And Jake had Irish waters to conquer! "Yo's gon' get dat bitch!" he informed Jake. "But you's gon' need yo strength! Bitch is crafty!"

At that second, though, he realized dinner was over. Which meant...

"C'mon!" he ordered Jake, grabbing his arm and yanking him across the room and out into the hall between the rooms. "RAFE! DANE! JAMES! CLONES! COME OUT HERE!"

He looked over at the lounge, not noticing Evelyn right nearby.

Evelyn had wandered on down the hallway, and felt nauseas. She could feel herself shivering and figured she'd get back to the others. But in passing, she noted the bedrooms were gorgeous. Even the bathrooms were! She vowed to return, maybe with a drink, and made her way slowly down the stairs and past the suddenly crowded lounge.

"Hey, legs!' a couple guys hollered at her, as she walked past them. Evelyn ignored them. Unfortunately, they were drunk enough to follow her with lusty leers and commentary. "Come on, baby, don't be like that!" one of them called raucously, and his friends nudged him with laughter. "You know we don't gotta get it on here! There's plenty of places upstairs!"

As she walked, though, the distant sounds of cheering came from the lounge doors, and she paused, curious, safe in a crowd.

Three poles had been erected in the large lounge. And three scantily dressed women were wrapped around them, cleavage hanging in dainty lingerie-like clothing. Evelyn turned away, cringing, and spotted her worst nightmare standing feet away next to Seth.

Evelyn's gaze involuntarily locked on Jake's, she swallowed and looked away, ducking into the crowd which shoved her into the lounge as it moved in.

"BOO YEAHH!" Seth cheered nearby and she cursed, trying to push her way past all the eager boys around her to escape back to the dining room. But no go, she was caught up i n the tide and knowing Jake was in danger of running right into her made it ten times worse!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:35 pm

"Yes I'm Tony! Its a funny story actually about my hair, see when we were in Vegas. All of us guys were pretty drunk, and Seth and Jake decided I didn't fit in and in order for me to fit in I'd have to have Seth's blond hair, or Jake's black hair. But both of them decided that they didn't want me to have my hair, so its like nearly one in the morning on the strip and Seth is dragging me along to buy white hair color and we came back to the suite and since none of us know how to dye hair, this happened." Antonio pointed to his hair and chuckled.

Antonio heard Seth calling and looked to Carrie. "Sorry to tell a tale and leave, but I hear Seth crowing." Antonio snickered, getting up to go see Seth.

Jacob had his arm slung around Seth, clearly his drunken mood had returned. "We're gonna partayyyy!"

James had heard Seth and raised an eyebrow wondering just what he was squawking about. So he got up from the table and began walking to where he saw Seth's shiny head.James and Antonio had met up together meeting by the lounge with Seth.

"Hey dude what do you-- AHHH SHITT!!" Antonio hollered when he had looked in the room and saw the women dancing, James grinned looking at Seth.

"HELL YEAHH!" Jacob shook Seth, and looked around the lounge, but noticed some red hair or whatever He squinted his eyes and realized it was Evelyn!! "YO RED! You gonna dance too?!" Jacob yelled to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Seth looked up at Jake's comment, eyes widening. He suddenly remembered - "OH MAH GAWD, SHE'S GOOD AT IT!" he commented loudly. He shook Jake in return. "I saw - I saw it meself! You should...you should go get her!" He shoved the Spaniard in Evelyn's direction.

Evelyn was frozen in her spot, horror lancing through her. A few of the boys in the vicinity had turned to throw her interested glances when Jake called to her. She lifted both hands and flipped him off.

The moment Seth spoke, though, she ducked her head down and pushed through the crowd, feeling nauseas. That was one mistake she was never going to make again.

Just then, Ashton darted out of the dining room, looking green as he hustled to the bathroom with Lola behind him. He collapsed on his knees before the toilet and heaved - nothing came out. Ashton groaned and rested his head along the vanity cabinet nearby. "I don't feel so good..."

Luke was shooting Evelyn a somewhat wide-eyed look as he entered the hall in time to hear Jake, just behind Antonio and James. He shot James a surprised glance, tilting his head questioningly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Jacob had sort of stumbled on over to Evelyn and gave her a big hug. "Reddd!! You gonna bailar? You don't have to causee you know? You're my friend! And its like no.... you can't. But you can, cause you're sooo beautiful!" Jacob had slurred, not really sure what he was saying or doing.

James shrugged, not sure if he had missed out on something.

Lola had walked into the bathroom after him, he did look pretty sick. It was probably because Ashton had been drinking before he had really had too much to eat. "Hey you okay?" She asked putting her hand on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Ashton nodded, getting up slowly and feeling the world sway. He leaned over the sink and splashed cold water on his face. The cold kind of revived him for a moment and he flashed Lola a weak smile.

And then blinked and looked at the fancy motion-sensor faucet design with its petal plate below the faucet, where water flowed like a waterfall. "Damn. Didn't realize how sweet this place was." He looked up and around the five-piece bathroom. Black marble walls and white and gray glass set into the tiles below their feet.

Ashton whistled and straightened holding his hands under a hand-dryer which automatically whirred to life. "Are you aware we might be staying till like six if we're riding back with Seth?" he commented, looking around before turning back to her.

Seth had urged Antonio and James forward and made his way into the lunge, which was filed mostly with boys (and a few annoyed-looking girlfriends). The pole-dancer girls were now performing a routine to a pop mix, all three upside down with their legs twined around the poles, feathery skirts flopped down.

Carrie had returned to where Ashlee was seated with a drink. She looked up as boys streamed out of the dining room around them. "Why do I get the feeling a lot of people are going to be breaking up tomorrow morning?" she murmured. "I mean, really, you can hardly expect a guy to sit in here with you all his friends are hollering over pole dancers."

Evelyn was thinking along the same lines. She squirmed, both uncomfortable and jittery in Jake's drunkenly strong hold. "Uh, okay, thanks," she said feebly, attempting to wiggle her arms and break his grip. "But look, um, the pole dancers!" she said, making her voice as enthusiastic as she could. "Before they leave! You don't wanna miss the show!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:39 pm

"Boys are idiots. " Ashlee said to Carrie. Because regardless if they were on this gorgeous yacht. Most of the boys would be busy ogling a stripper than actually dancing or doing something else. "Of course they'll break up with them, but then what do you expect? This is what guys do when they get together."

"Yeah this place is beautiful, I figured we'd be here for a pretty long night." Lola said looking around the marble bathroom. She really hadn't had a chance to fully explore the yacht. She looked up at Ashton. Wondered if maybe he wanted to hang out with the guys? Because knowing Seth and Jake they were probably off causing trouble somewhere. And as nice as it was to have Ashton hang out with her Lola didn't feel right keeping him from Seth.

"Hey you know if you want, you can go hang out with the guys? I don't mind. I'll go hang out with the girls, explore a bit. I'm sure Seth has done something stupid already." Lola told him.

James and Antonio went to sit and watch the girls perform their routine. Antonio had his fingers in his mouth and was whistling loudly. James laughed at Antonio cheering and watching along side him.

"Take it off!" Someone had yelled to the girls dancing.

Jacob clung to Evelyn, and he said into her ear. "No like for real you're sooo pretty. Like better. I like you. Me gusta Roja." Jacob gave Evelyn a kiss on the cheek. She was so just perfect for him. He wanted her just like earlier at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:45 pm

"It kinda sucks, though," Carrie said somewhat quietly, watching a sour-faced girl walk in from the lounge alone. She went to her table and sat down with her friends, looking upset. "Like that girl over there." Carrie sipped her drink. "No doubt her boo's like up in front tossing coins while the dancers show him their thongs. Ugh, our society is a bitch."

Ashton flashed Lola a sheepish smile. "If that's cool with you. I'll see you later then." He slowly made his way out of the bathroom, half-afraid of not being able to survive a round of Seth.

The pole dancers were now flirting with the boys, hiking their miniskirts up teasingly and making general skanks of themselves as they hung upside down. This was Evelyn's view, anyways. She had given up squirming for a moment, shoulders slumping as she exhaled heavily. She looked over Jake's arm to she Seth's silvery blond head. "Oh my God! Look! It's Lady Gaga!" she exclaimed and a dozen boys looked around automatically. Evelyn gave a furious jerk sideways, trying to twist free (and run for it).
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:55 pm

"It sucks because you're a nice girl, and guys won't look at you. You act like a skank and then guys call you trashy. Yet they throw money down some girls G String. You're right society sucks." Ashlee said somewhat annoyed. Because yeah guys had fun, but anytime girls did remotely similar they were branded with "slut" on their foreheads.

Lola had left the bathroom after Ashton, she had heard a bunch of cheering and yelling from the lounge. No doubt the guys were in there, she went down the hall and poked her head in and saw the strippers on the pole. Her eyes widened, as she watched the guys cheer and some were throwing money on stage.

Although what had shocked her a bit was that amongst all those horny guys, she saw Jacob, draped all over Evelyn? How on earth did she get mixed up in this?!

"Oh my gawd. She's scary!" Jake frowned, looking down at Evelyn with fear in his eyes. "For real though like you're my friend so stay here." Jacob said, slinging his arm over her shoulder now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Evelyn replied by kicking Jake's leg with her heeled boot and ducking under his arm. "Eat pain, Salazar!"

Carrie flinched. "You know what, it's kind of sad that now being single means you're pathetic and no guy wants you. It doesn't matter if you want to be single. You're abnormal if you do. So basically, you have to snag a guy or get scorned like you're a leper. And to snag a guy, you pretty much have to whore out for most guys because Manhattan is running out of decent boys."

"Oh, God, a feminist convention without Evelyn?" Luke's voice interrupted their debate; he was standing beside their table with a drink in hand and an amused grin on his face. "Are you aware our resident feminist is at the moment literally and figuratively entangled with Jake?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 pm

"Owww!" Jake hobbled back, his foot hurt from Evelyn stomping it, he replied by smacking her arm. "Hey don't smush me with your big ol feet!" He slurred.

Lola giggled, slipping away from the lounge. Stupid Jake. She walked back to the table, and saw Ashlee sitting with a blond girl,with Luke standing beside them. She heard Luke mention Jake hanging around Evelyn, and said. "Don't worry I just saw them, Evelyn stepped on Jake's foot and he's like crying."

She said sitting down near Ashlee.

Ashlee laughed at this. "That's Ev the feminist for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm

"He's drunk, ain't he?" Carrie asked, and Luke nodded, finishing his drink.

"Yeah, I highly doubt he'll get anywhere with her. She's really pissed. Although..." Carrie snickered. "That incident during dinner, which I will not mention for the sake of not making things awkward again, was amusing."

"Go screw a cactus!" Evelyn snapped angrily, flaring up again. She stomped down on Jake's shoes with her heels this time, hard, before turning and storming toward the dining room. She literally stormed, hair flying, skirt flaring and people ducking out of her way as they took in her heated expression.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:19 pm

"PLEASE! For the love of god! Do not mention it again. My poor virgin ears." Ashlee said covering her ears, god that was just traumatic.

Lola raised an eyebrow. "Clearly I missed something."

"Please for all that is holy don't have us repeat it again that was just beyond awkward." Ashlee pleaded to Lola.

Lola shrugged then looked over at Luke, "So Luke, there are practically naked girls in the lounge. Yet you're sitting with all the clothed girls?"

Jacob winced again, muffling his own pained voice. Jesus. Its not like he had killed her dog or something, why was Evelyn being so mean? All he wanted to do was have fun with her. Jacob staggered on over to Seth, slinging his arm around him and grabbing some random dude's drink throwing it back. "Dude for serious.... my foot hurts. She stepped on it. Like she got all Jigglypuff on me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Ashton nearby, laughed upon hearing this. He patted Jake's shoulder. "You can always woo her later, dude."

"Yeah, dawg," Seth said, even though the only word he heard was "Jigglypuff". "Who the fuck cares about their clothed girlfriend when you have all these sexy ladies right here?" He was still staring at the pole dancers, one of whom leaned down, cleavage spilling out of her corset as she tousled his hair with a wink.

Seth reached up somewhat impatiently and patted down his hair, smirking at her nonetheless. Ashton clamped his hands over his mouth to muffle his laughter.

"I had my fill in Vegas," Luke said truthfully. Carrie shot him a frown. "Spent all morning at the pool in Caesars. I figure since I'm on a yacht, there'd be more to do than something I can get on land, you know?"

At that moment, he looked up from his drink and grinned. Evelyn stormed over and threw herself onto her seat on Ashlee's other side, nearly knocking her coat to the ground. She was grumbling something like "Douchetard" under her breath as she grabbed her nearly empty wine glass and held it up to a waiter nearby. The waiter came over and refilled it. Evelyn threw it back in a rather unladylike way and said to Lola, "Jake is going to end up getting run over one of these days."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:36 pm

"He already did when he was fifteen. It was really funny, if you run him over again let me know I wanna tape it." Lola snorted, shaking her head at Evelyn. Poor girl was getting harassed by Jake.

Jacob nodded, then wolf whistled at the girl on the pole. Ashton was right, he had all night to woo Jigglypuff, he should enjoy himself for now! "Heeeyy! Chicka!" Jake yelled to the girl who had been on the pole near them, she looked down at the boys, and he pointed to Seth.

"IS HIS BIRTHDAY! GIVE HIM A DANCE!" Jacob yelled, and Antonio cheered with a bunch of the other guys behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum