New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Chelsea Piers - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Chelsea Piers - Page 12 Empty Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:12 am

"Its because you can say I'm bitter or jealous okay?" James blurted out. "I mean I tried for nearly three years for you to just give me a chance, and you know in Ash Creek I changed. I meant that when I wanted to be with you, and that you were the only person that mattered. I meant those words. And its just we come here and you fall for Jake? And it made me upset." James said, pausing for a moment. "Its like I was so nice to you and pretty much bent over backwards for you, and I guess I changed again this time for the worse."

James sighed running his hands through his hair. "I don't care what anyone says I don't think Jake is or will ever be right for you. I know what I did was wrong, and I'll admit to you that maybe I wanted to use you and leave you and show to you how it felt, because honestly. You just drag the both of us around like dogs. I feel like if I'm doing something horrible and Jake is there to make you feel better you'll go to him, and vice versa."
James licked his lips, looking up at Evelyn meeting her eyes. He ignored how it sent chills down his spine. "I mean I don't like the guy, but I feel like even though you don't wanna chose between us, cause it will hurt one of our feelings. You have to. Because its not fair, I feel like you're leading us both on. And I think its time you quit running away or staying silent and just make a decision already." James told Evelyn firmly.

"I guess they didn't. Ev says they didn't even sleep in the same room." Ashlee informed Seth with a sigh.

Lola shook her head. "Don't worry you were good. You just told stories about beating up Loch Ness or playing baseball wit him? Then you talked about stealing wings to go fly to the moon and build a hotel there for us." Lola laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 am

"You talk crazy," Carrie told Ashlee happily, slurping a milkshake. "Ev had like, six hickeys all over her neck, didn't you see? She's so lying!"

Seth choked on his juice. "Six?! Christ...and I heard a crash from their room, I know it was them because I was just a room over and I came up late. If they weren't getting it on, I don't know what they were doing in there!"

"Crash...like, they broke something?" Carrie shot Ashlee a wide-eyed look. "Gee, I wasn't aware, um, Lyn was all that aggressive..."

"Are you kidding me?" Luke's voice interrupted as he sat down in Evelyn's empty chair on Ashlee's other side and grabbed the remaining blueberry off Ashlee's plate. "After all that fighting they've been doing, it makes sense they'd bang like -" He cringed.

"Hot monkey sex," Seth supplied shamelessly. Carrie put down her milkshake with a grimace.

Evelyn had her head in her hands now. She lifted it, trying not to show any emotion because honestly, the thought of James settling a score with her by sleeping with and then dumping her really hurt. She took a moment to absorb it and then realized what he was saying. "How can i choose you when you just told me you're only going to dump me later?" she asked logically, a note of bitterness in her voice.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 am

"Jake got some booty! Jake got some booty!" Antonio sung.

Ashlee stifled a few giggles and cast a glance at Luke. "Wow all that tension really got to them huh?"

"Listen, I know it sounds terrible, but I was upset. And I couldn't stand losing you to someone like Jake." James told Evelyn. "I'm being realistic, Jake might leave you too after he gets what he wants. But I'm willing to be there for you, like I always have been." James said to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 am

At that moment, Seht spied Jake's familiar tell figure at the dining hall door and nudged Antonio. "SSHHH!! Romeo's here!"

Carrie giggled as Jake neared them. Seth fell silent, a smirk on his face.

Evelyn was now suddenly recalling exactly why she and Jake hadn't gone furhter the previous night.

She'd said she wanted to. And even now, some part of her regretted not going further, but she knew on the whole she was really grateful she'd stopped.

But she'd also told Jake she wanted to go further, yet added that it'd bend her morals if she did. And he'd replied the best way she could have hoped for, telling her he didn't want her doing anything that'd make her uncomfortable later.

Evelyn lifted her eyes to James' clear blue ones, feeling that familiar lurch inside her ribcage. "Would you..." she began in a soft voice, stretching her legs out in front of her and crossing them at the ankles, letting her skirt deliberately flare up teasingly as she tilted her head just so and braced a trailing hand to the V of her low neckline, tugging at it tauntingly; her other hand drifted down to rest lightly against her exposed thigh. "Would you, James, if I told you right now that I'd willingly sleep with you, refuse me?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:39 pm

James couldn't speak for moment he watched as Evelyn played with the neckline of her shirt, watched her skirt flare up, her long legs crossed. Any guy would be stupid to deny Evelyn. James got up and went to Evelyn and kissed her.

Jacob sat down by Seth, and ge had seen the video that he had posted on his page. "Ha ha very funny Seth."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 pm

"What're you talking about?" Seth asked, confused. Carrie and Luke still wore amused grins on their faces and Seth's lips twitched as he looked up at Jake.

"I did...oh, wow," Ashton mumbled, sitting up slowly to ensure he didn't projectile vomit. "That's actually better than many of my other stories. There was the one involving me aas a mouse in one of those mad scientist mazes."

Evelyn's hand shot up, clamping down over James' lips right before they could reach hers. She blinked, feeling her face flush warm, and her heartbeat skittered nervously. She gave his face a gentle push away and straightened in her seat, smiling a little. "You didn't answer my question. Knowing everything I just said to you, would you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 pm

"Ev I'd have to be stupid to say no." James said to Evelyn.

"That video you posted on my Facebook. Its hilarious Seth." Jacob said dryly.

Lola laughed she could imagine Ashton being sort of paranoid walking into walls all drunk. "Well when I'm drunk I always tell the story of how I'm actually a mermaid, and that I was sent to the surface to take over the world with my pet oyster Craig."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:52 pm

"Why would you name it Craig?" Ashton asked her, baffled, and then groaned. "Hold that thought!"

Bounding off the bed, he lurched into the bathroom, falling on his knees before the toilet to throw up the alcohol in his system (along with everything he'd eaten last night).

"Oh, that video?" Seth asked distractedly, wondering just how best to let onto Jake that everyone at their table was watching the Spaniard with amused grins.

Carrie coughed. "Aren't you hungry, Jake?" she chirped. "I'd think you of all people would have worked up an appetite." Seth coughed. Luke's dimples twinkled as he fought back a grin and failed, so he hastily busied himself picking fruit off of Evelyn's croissant.

Evelyn lowered her hand from James' lips and flashed him another smile, this one slightly bitter. She got to her feet and stepped around him. "Wrong answer."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Jacob looked up at Carrie, and the rest of them. Why did they all have smirks on their faces? Or at least were trying to hide them. Then it kind of hit Jacob what Carrie had been insinuating with her question, he felt his cheeks get warm and looked down. "Uh no... not that hungry thanks." Talk about awkward!

"You sure, its normal to be hungry." Antonio snorted.

Ashlee bit her lip to stifle laughter looking at Jacob. Jake huffed looking at all of them not sure of what to say. He didn't want to blab to anyone what had really happened, but he didn't want them assuming that him and Evelyn had slept together either! Although either way he answered it just made it look wrong.

James raised an eyebrow not sure what had just happened, "Wait... what is the right answer then?" He asked Evelyn.

Lola cringed hearing Ashton throw up, she never liked hearing someone vomit but Ashton did drink a lot. "Uh you alright, do you want me to get you anything?" She asked walking to the bathroom and standing in the doorway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Seth was finishing his cereal with some difficulty because he kind of wanted to laugh. Jake's tanned cheeks were now reddening visibly. Seth nudged him. "Iz arright, bro," he said affably. With a wink. "Builds up a healthy appetite, ya know?"

Ashton looked up at Lola, wiping his lips as he got up and rinsed the taste of puke out of his mouth. "A new liver with two-year warranty would be real nice," he said with a stab at cheerfulness.

Evelyn placed her hand on the doorknob of the room, jacket draped over one arm as her free hand held her bag. She paused to look back at James. "I just told you I don't put out. You should know by now, you've known me nearly three years, that it's against my morals to advocate pre-marital sex. You just basically told me that because I have urges like any girl my age, you can take advantage of that and bend my morals because you want to get laid."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Jake groaned and just decided to end all of this. "You guys nothing happened! So just quit it, okay? We didn't do anything, we just fell asleep so quit bugging Evelyn about it and me."

"You'd need three livers if you're gonna be friends with Jake and Seth." Lola snorted.

James was confused and threw his hands up. "Why would you sit in here and tease me then? Like most normal guys if you asked them that despite your morals would have ripped your clothes off by now." James said defensively.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Carrie reached over the table and pinched Jake's cheek before drawing back. "Aww, poor guy, look, he's blushing! It's so adorable how he mentioned Lyn's name first! I say we cut them a break now."

Luke and Seth were sniggering too hard to comment on this.

"More like thirty," Ashton said, stepping past her out of the bathroom and running his hand through his mussed up hair. "Uh, you wanna head downstairs and face Jake's non-wrath?" He paused and added, "And a shitload of embarrassment seeing as he gave him and Evelyn a hard time."

Evelyn's cheeks reddened involuntarily and she broke her gaze away from James, pulling open the door. She paused in the doorway, not looking at him. "You know, Jake' shad so many chances to do exactly that - and he didn't. And yet you're convinced he's wrong for me but you're not?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Jacob swatted Carrie's hand away, "Guys seriously." He slumped in his seat.

"Then Jake must be gay." James said bluntly.

"Yeah sure, I'll head down. I'm kind of hungry too. Come down when you're feeling better." Lola pat Ashton's shoulder and walked out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Ashton laughed, following Lola. "I meant, I was going down myself," he said, walking behind her down the stairs to the dining room.

Carrie felt bad for the Spaniard so she returned her attention to her milkshake. Luke frowned, glancing around, and then voiced the obvious. "Where's James? And Ev?" He'd spotted Lola and Ashton entering the hallway through the open doors of the dining room.

Evelyn replied by turning and stepping out of the room. "We're done here." She stalked down the hallway to the stairs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:52 pm

"I uh saw them upstairs when I was going to get my phone." Jake said to Luke. Honestly he was trying to rack his brain about what Evelyn had said to him it was driving him nuts.

He remembered them laying together and she was talking to him about how Evelyn felt uncomfortable going all the way with him. Then the words hit him. I think I love you.....

He couldn't believe it, Evelyn loved him. Jacob? Really!! Okay maybe she was drunk and she had said "I think..." not just "I love you." But that was still something major! Even if it was skeptical.

Jacob knew he had said too soon when he told Evelyn a few months ago, it had freaked them both out. All Jake knew was that he needed to find Evelyn and talk to her.

Jacob got up out of his seat leaving the dining room as Lola walked in. Jacob walked quickly down the hall, and up the stairs and saw Evelyn.

"Hey Evelyn, I need to talk to you." Jake said stopping in front of her.

Lola looked to Ashton, as she saw Jake fly by. "I wonder where he's of to in such a hurry?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

"Probably divign from the deck again," Ashton commented nonchalantly as he spotted his twin (the beige hair was hard to miss). He and Lola veered over to the table where Seth, Antonio, Carrie, Ashlee and Luke now sat.

"Morning," Ashton said, absently rubbing his fading black eye as he took Jake's seat by Seth.

"Your face!" Carrie said, peering at him like he was a fascinating bug. "He didn't break it?"

Evelyn, who had been walking without really focusing on anything but her feet, started and then flinched when she looked up and realized it definitely had been Jake's voice talking to her. Shit.

She swallowed, realizing Jake looked kind of serious. And determined.

She expelled a breath, peering behind her to see no James and then looked back at Jake and said flatly, "No." She sidestepped the Spaniard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am

"No that was last night, Seth fell on top of Ashton when him and Jake were pole dancing." Antonio snorted.

Jacob grabbed Evelyn's arm and said. "No its serious its about something you said to me last night." Jake said to her.

James was gonna walk out of the room, when he heard Jacob's voice so he stayed in the room listening. What had Evelyn said to Jake last night?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 am

"Oh my God, that was awesome," Carrie recalled, Seth cringed and Luke laughed.

"That's another Hallmark moment," Seth muttered to his toast. "Pole-danced for the first time in my life."

"Jake should be proud," Luke commented, now moving onto the fruit Ashlee had forgotten about on her plate. "Isn't the Spanish culture heavily dance-focused? Albeit I doubt his mother would be enthralled by the addition of a pole..."

"I fully see Carmen approving," Seth remarked.

Evelyn frowned and yanked her arm free hastily, feeling it goose-bump all the way down to her wrist. "About my having morals?" she said. "Yeah, I'd really rather not go there right now, my breakfast is getting cold--" She turned to the stairs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:27 am

"Oh yeah Carmen's son the exotic dancer." Lola giggled.

"No Evelyn its not that, it was you said...that you think you might." Jake gulped flicking his eyes to her's. "You think that you might ..love me."Jacob muttered.

James couldn't really hear anything they were muffled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:41 am

"She'll take it well if she ever sees this. She got used to the idea of him being a married man," Seth reminded her.

Evelyn had not stopped walking while Jake spoke. So she was already at the lip of the stairs when she heard him. Only she heard a mumble at the end of his sentence. She turned around and shot him a cool glance. "I said what?" She wondered inwardly if her drunk self had revealed she wanted nothing to do with him, no matter what had happened last night. Well, she had intended to clarify to him that last night meant nothing.

It shouldn't meant anything either. She refused to let it. She'd been drunk, that was all, she assured herself nervously.

"Look," she said, before he could speak, biting her lip and keeping her voice chilly, "I was drunk last night. We both were. Anything I said, or did, meant nothing. You know that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:51 am

"You said that you thought you might love me." Jake said raising his voice a bit more so Evelyn could hear him. He tried to conceal how her words about the previous night stung. If what they almost had done meant nothing to Evelyn? Then why did they almost have sex? Why did she kiss him? All these questions arose in his head and all Jacob wanted was answers.

James had heard Jacob this time, his jaw slacked as the words sunk in? Evelyn...possibly loving Jacob? The girl who didn't believe in love or marriage actually having feelings deeper than like and they were for Jacob?

How can it be? But Evelyn couldn't love Jacob, the way she was always turning him down. Hence her hesitation saying that she "maybe" or "might" love Jacob is different then saying flat out "I love you."

"Uh yeah Carmen is just starting to talk to Jake again, that idea was something she would never get used to." Lola made a face remembering just how upset Jake's mom was when she had found that out.

"Well since his marriage failed at least he found a career out of it." Ashlee snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am

Evelyn tried to keep the horror off her face. She kept eye contact with him as she spoke shortly, "I don't believe in love, Jake. I think it's a big, fat hoax Hollywood advertised so they could make crappy romances like The Notebook."

She turned back toward the stairs, hugging her coat to her as her stoic face fell and cold panic seized her like she was drowning. The whole yacht suddenly seemed really closed off, like the stairs ahead of her were caving. She couldn't breathe right. She blinked hard and kept her eyes off the bottom of the steps as her acrophobia kicked in.

"I always imagine Jake as a thirty-year-old Las Vegas Show Girl," Seth confided, and Ashton snorted as he got up and headed for the buffet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes seriously? Why did Evelyn always have to be this way about anything she and he discussed.

Jake went after Evelyn down the stairs and turned her to face him. "Seriously, I just want an answer! You said it, I don't get why you always deny anything happening between us just talk to me. Its really annoying to have to chase you all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Evelyn gave a frustrated huff as she looked up at him. "Here's your answer. You've had those nights where you hooked up just 'cause you were horny or whatever? Think of last night as just that, all right?" She pulled her arm back and turned away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Jake grabbed her arm again. "No I refuse to accept that cause I know you're not like that. Just tell me. Quit running away! Its like if I want to talk to you, or get an answer I have to throw you up against a wall. You have to have had a reason to say something like that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum