New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

"I think they were in my bag- They should be at the end of my bed." Alexis said, strapping on her black pumps, before stepping out of the bathroom and went over, grabbing her bags and looked through them. "Aha-" She turned quickly with Evelyn's brown heels in hand. "It's called "Fashionably Late" fyi."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

"Fashionably, my foot," Evelyn mumbled, grabbing the heels and darting over to Alexis' bed. She shoved them on and laced up the knee-length straps. Her dress rested a couple of inches above her knees and she stood to examine herself in Alexis' taller mirror. "Do leg-lace ups look weird with this or should I just wear a pair of black pumps?" She eyed Alexis' outfit approvingly. "That's cute, girl. You'll be fending off a lot of the opposite sex soon, and maybe a couple of the same sex too," she added with a grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:31 pm

"Oh fun, spicy lesbians."Alexis joked back with a grin, before tilting her head some as she looked over Evelyn's outfit. "Mmm, black pumps, those lace-up's look like they'll get real uncomfortable, really fast."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 pm

"The pumps have bigger heels," Evelyn complained glumly. These at least won't fall off as quick." She stared at the radio clock by Alexis' bed. "Screw it, if they ache, I'll go barefoot or come back down to get a pair of bunny slippers or something." She headed out of Alexis' room, twirling a few strands of auburn hair around her fingers to keep he rhair curly. "Let's go before all the cute guys get snagged!" She knew Alexis was feeling anti-men at the moment and Evelyn cast a devious grin at the other girl before she entered the living room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm

[[From 7/11]]

Lola knocked on the door of her friends dorm, Jake opened it and smiled, "Hey Lo!" Giving her a quick hug.

She hugged him back, "Hey Jake looking good." She said closing the door behind her.

Jacob looked himself over in the mirror he was wearing a black button down shirt, with his sleeves rolled up at the elbow and dark jeans.

"Thanks not bad yourself either Lo." He winked.

"Thanks Sally, hey is your bathroom free I wanna look myself over before we go."

Jake shrugged running his hand through his hair making it look disheveled, "Should be unless Seth is still in there putting his make-up on, if not there is a mirror in my room you can always go there."

Lola walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Come on Andrea! The other girls need to get ready too."

James walked into the lobby of the dorms and he looked back at Luke, "Where did they say the party was again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Luke glanced around at the hordes of first-years around the place. "Lax security, they just let us walk in here. But I guess everyone knows about it." He nodded his head to where a bunch of people were walking up the stairs. "I say we follow the crowd. Conformists and all."

He led the way over to the stairs, glancing around. He suddenly felt under-dressed. Most of the girls around him looked like they were going to prom. Thankfully, a whole bunch of boys were dressed in a simple grey button-down and jeans like himself. Luke, thinking it might get cold at night, had thrown on a black undershirt that peeked out at his throat below the top undone buttons of his button-down. He liked to plan ahead and NY could get cold at night.

"Screw off," Seth said, running his fingers through his tousled hair again. It needed a cut, and hung into his eyes and below his ears. He didn't bother with gel; the stuff was icky and god knew what they put in that. It wasn't touching his hair.

Seth knew he looked good. Regardless of what Lola said. He was dressed in a denim overshirt, sleeves unbuttoned at his wrists, and a blue undershirt that matched his eyes over light jeans. If Jake was determined to go all dark, Seth would be the opposite.

He decided to falter for a moment, spraying on some cologne. Lola wouldn't die if she had to wait.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Alexis groaned loudly enough for Evelyn to note as she followed behind her. "Men are.."She started before trailing off into mumbled insults towards the male gender while she scrunched her hair some with her hair to keep a fullness to it, and rubbed her lips together some to smooth out the gloss again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Evelyn grinned, stepping out into the hallway. She waited for Alexis to exit before locking the suite door and dropping her keys into her tiny clutch.

"Hey check this out," she said to Alexis, lifting the hem of her dress slightly to reveal the holding strap around her thigh. She clipped her clutch onto it adn then lowered her dress again. "I don't have to hold the thing and it won't get lost."

A slew of girls brushed past them down the hallway, all of them chattering excitedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Alexis looked over at the girls for a second before looking back at Evelyn. "Where'd you get that? I want one." She smirked some, holding out her arm for Evelyn to take in that girlfriend/friend whatever matter.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:16 pm

"Found it in some random shop back in Ash Creek. I was looking for them on Fifth but I didn't find any," Evelyn said, taking Alexis' arm and heading down the hall with the other girls around them. "Does it count as fashionably late if it's everyone going late with you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 pm

James followed Luke felt a bit underdressed, then again it was just a party not the prom. James just wore a simple dark blue t-shirt and he had his dark hoodie on over it with his jeans and sneakers.

Lola scowled at the door and waltzed into Jake's room she saw him playing with a coin or something he found.

She stood in front of his mirror and looked over herself, her usually wavy hair was straightened, she wore simple black shorts, and a white tank paired with long black necklaces, and a few colorful bangels on her arm.

She adjusted the straps on her studded high sandals.

She turned to Jake, "Jake do I look tan?"

Jacob looked over his friend and said, "Well not as tan as me but hey no one can be pefect." He grinned.

"That's cause you're practically African." Lola responded.

Jacob scoffed, "I am a Spainard my small friend Viva Espana!"

"Whatever." She said repplying lip gloss on her lips and adding a shimmery gray shadow on her eyes.

"Seth! Dude are you getting ready for prom?" Jake shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Luke and James finally reached a floor, fifth maybe, where Luke paused for breath. "I think there is some elevator around here...maybe at the back."

"Yeah, there is," a girl nearby replied with a smile. "It's down the hall a bit, where the girls' dorms are, so newbies don't really get to it often."

"You're kidding," Luke stated irritably. He groaned under his breath and headed down the hall.

Seth finally opened the door and peered into Jake's room with a grin on his face. "I was counting wall tiles. Oh, heyyy," he eyed Lola appreciatively, and when she met his eyes, he whistled. "Looking good, Lassie."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

James pulled a face at one of the girls, "Geez where is this place, Narnia?"

Lola took Seth in and she had to admit to herself he did look pretty good, "You clean up nicely there Andreasis." She smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Luke swore under his breath and made for the elevator he could see in the distance. A cluster of girls squeezed in with him and James. Luke raised an amused eyebrow at James over their heads. One of the girls hit 7.

Seth's grin widened and he threw a triumphant look at Jake. "See, she's totally caving already. And I haven't even lifted a hand yet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Lola rolled her eyes, "Nevermind I take that back, you look like a tranny Andrea."

Jake snickered and nudged Seth, "Oh yeah she's eating out of the plam of your hand."

James sighed squishing into the cramped elevator with his friend and the sea of females.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 pm

Seth shrugged and headed back to the front door. "She's saying that now." He steped out into the hall, scanning it. It was fairly empty. "Dude, we're late."

The elevator creaked to a stop at the seventh floor and everyone poured out. Luke headed down the hall after the girls to 714. "Now what?" he asked, as they entered into a spacious living space with twelve doors leading off and a bathroom door in a corner. There were couches laid out and a six-seater dining table by the kitchenette. Half the lights had been turned off and Katy Perry's "California Gurls" rang out over the wireless speakers mounted on the walls. Groups of people were already dancing or clustered around a table of drinks.

Luke didn't see anyone he knew in here.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 pm

A few girls walked past James.one of them winking at him and he put on his charmimg smile and glanced at Luke, "We mingle. He turned his attention to the pretty girls, "Ladies." He followed them.

"I could have told you that come on let's go." Lola said walking past the boys her heels clicking as she headed to the stairway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Seth rolled his eyes and sped up simply so he could shove past Lola and watch her stagger on her heels. He winked over his shoulder at her and walked past her to the elevator they'd discovered earlier. The elevator was just filling up with last minute stragglers and Seth caught the door, ushering Jake and Lola in. He smirked at Lola as she passed.

Luke stifled a grin as he wwatched James revert back to his old self. His pre-Evelyn self.

Evelyn...oh shit. Evelyn would be here. She didn't know James was here, Luke was positive. Who could have told her?

Best keep it that way. It was possible to go through NYU without running into a person. The campus was massive. He trailed behind James unccertainly, keeping an eye out for a redheaaded brunette. Then again, he sucked at this whole charming-girls thing. That was James' forte. Luke couldn't pull off that whole angle at all. He stepped back and leaned against the wall by a bunch of other boys, feeling somewhat uncomfortable.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Lola stumbled a bit and shot a dirty look at Seth running onto the elevator with Jake and Seth.

She accidentally-on-purpose stomped on Seth's foot with her heel.

"Oops." She said widening her eyes innocently while smirking.

Lola spotted two girls and she looked to Jake and said loudly, "Hey Jake keep the door open there are two girls coming."

James sat next to a couple of girls but his focus was on the goregous blond whose name was Giselle was more focused on him.

"So James what brings you to the Big Apple?." Giselle askes.

"I actually have a basketball scholarship here, what about you goregous?" James' blue eyes twinkled.

Giselle giggled,"I'm studying to be a nurse, you basketball players get injured a lot don't you?" She asked stroking her fingers on James' arm.

James smirked, "Babe I don't get hurt but if I ever do I always know where I could find a girl to play doctor with." He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Alexis nodded thanks to them without quite looking up as she hurried in with Evelyn, and over to the empty corner, leaning in against it. "Thanks."She said, looking up over at them.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Evelyn flashed a smile at the brunette who had stopped the elevator doors for her and Alexis. "Merci," she breathed, stepping in beside Alexis. Her elbow hit some black-haired kid who stood beside the control panel.

"My bad," she said, not bothering to look around to see his face. It was only an elbow nudge.

Seth cringed as more people squished into teh elevator. "Hey, it's only 600 pounds in here," he said to Lola. "Maybe you should have considered logic before damn courtesy."

"Grow up," one of the two girls who had entered, a redhead standing by Jake whose face he couldn't quite see from here, snapped loudly. Seth gritted his teeth, wiling Jake with his eyes to shove her head through a wall or something.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Jake caught Seth's look and responded, "Dude its only two floors, Lola quit being so nice."

Lola ignored Jacob her brown eyes smoldering as she glared at Seth, " Oy, didn't they teach you any damn manners on the Upper East Side, Seth?

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Alexis frowned and peeked over the other Brunette's head with the help of her pumps and cringed, seeing Jake and Seth before quickly shrinking herself back down and indicated to Evelyn for her to be quiet.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Seth sneered at Lola. "Yeah, one of which was, don't take shit from anyone." He glacned at Jake again and then did a double-take. The redhead standing smack in front of him looked familiar....he couldn't remember why though so he let it go.

Evelyn threw Alexis a confused look. "What?" she said out loud.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Lola grit her teeth, "You're an ass! You would probably push your mother down an elevator shaft, wouldn't you?"

"Hey Lo, shut up! I don't feel like listening to you and Seth duke it out for the next two floors." Jake snapped at her.

"Tell your stupid friend to learn some damn manners, or I'll shove my spiked heel up his ass." Lola threatened.

Jake groaned putting his hands in his head, he looked up and caught a glimpse of red hair, and looked to see the two girls from earlier, the black haired girl Alexis and that red head Evelyn and he muttered, "This is NOT happening!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum