New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 3 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

Not noticing the brunette's response, Seth shrugged and leaned over to set the pool balls in the triangle. When he was done, he pulled the triangle up and set it back under the table. "Let's play." He flashed a brief smile at the girl near him, some brunette. "Hey, I'm Seth. Yourself?"

"Lori," she replied with a coquettish smile. Seth culd tell, just by that knowing smile, that this girl was probably not a virgin. Just how he liked 'em.

Evelyn shook her head. "No, they stand out really well. She glanced at the TV adn made a face. "Oh God, I hate rap videos."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:35 am

Alexis sighed and nodded in agreement. As much as she loved talking to Ev- she felt slightly bored. Kinda coped up even. Where was the fairness in that, when you were in damn New York?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:53 am

Jacob introduced himself to the girl, "I'm Jacob, you may call me Jake if you like, what is your name?"

"Rachel." The blond girl introduced her smiling.

Jake liked her so far, and before he took his shot he overheard his favorite person in the world disliked rap music.

He grabbed the remote and added rather loudly, "Oh I just love this song." He said turning up the volume up on the TV.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 am

Seth barked a laugh as the hot redhead shot up from her seat across the room, hands over her ears. She shot Jake a furious look, green eyes almost burning. In the sunlight, it looked like her head was on fire, very demonic effect, Seth thought.

Seth was willing to bet Jake would run. If some girl had been looking at him like that, it clearly meant she'd realized he needed an ass-kicking and was willing to do it.

Evelyn debated between marching up to the black-haired creep to shove her fist down his throat and just letting it go. She clenched her fists. "Should I go over there adn shove his pool cue up his nose?" she asked Alexis simply. And then she shook her head. She didn't feel like causing a scene...

She glared at Jake one more time and then sat down, willfully ignoring Lil Wayne on the huge screen.

"You got lucky," she heard the blond guy say to his friend.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 am

Alexis narrowed her eyes and patted Evelyn's knee calmly. "You may have changed for the better and what not, but I haven't."She said with a cold tone to her voice simply because of the pricks bugging them, before getting up and marching over to the wall stand with pool cues.

( Exclamation Exclamation ?)

Alexis grabbed a pool cue, giving it a once over, and casually went over to Jake before giving him a good hard swing to the back with the bottom of it and then stomped her heel where his big toe would be. "Be a man and grow up enough to act like you DESERVE to be in college. It's much much MUCH more attractive."She spat before throwing the cue towards Seth and going back over to Evelyn.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 am

"God damn it! Hey you bitch what's your problem!" Jake said throwing his pool stick on the floor and storming over to the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:32 am

Evelyn and Seth both groaned, Evelyn because she could kiss her quiet, inconspicuous life goodbye and Seth because Jake had stopped playing.

"Dude," Seth started, chasing after his friend. He grabbed the back of Jake's shirt before the Spanish could slamdunk the tiny brunette through the window. "Let it go, man. She's got issues."

Evelyn glared at Seth. "It was your friend's fault. Don't blame Lexie." She nudged Alexis with her elbow. "Let's just leave. I'd rather not have to keep an eye out for the rest of my college life."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:34 am

Alexis's cheeks went red with anger at the 'issues' part and she nodded stiffly at Evelyn, her fists clenching as her nails dug into her palms. "Lets go."She mumbled, lowering her eyes to the floor as she took Evelyn's hand and shoved past the two men quickly before she out right attacked BOTH of them, .. again, dragging Evelyn behind her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 am

Jake glared murderously at Evelyn and Alexis as they left and he took in a breath, "Let's get out of here."

He said walking out of the lounge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Seth bit his lip to hide his grin and waved at the two girls. The brunette pouted at him as he followed after Jake and Seth cursed at his ill-fate.

"Dude," he started, "way to mess up my night. Couldn't you have just let it go?"

Evelyn winced a little as Alexis' fingernails dug into her skin. "Where do you want to go? Check out campus?" she suggested, deciding not to rile Alexis even further.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:51 am

"Yes. Please."Alexis said, her voice still shaking a bit with anger but slowly cooling back down as she glanced back at Evelyn. "I'm sorry."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:56 am

Evelyn smiled and let go of Alexis' hand. "They were douchebags. Let's go shopping or something for--"

She caught sight of the noticeboard in the lobby. A girl was standing beside it and when she saw Evelyn, she smiled. "You guys are coming to the dorm party in 714, right?"

Evelyn frowned. "Um, no?"

"Wrong answer, honey!" the girl chirped. She winked at them, clearly not noticing Alexis' thunderous expression. "It's a tradition. The faculty doesn't know, or if they do, they pretend not to. Everyone's going to be there. It's the best social ha-ha on campus for freshies." She flashed a blinding smile and shoved a Post-It with the words "714 @ 7 PM" scrawled on it in light blue ink. Evelyn glanced up but Fluttery Girl had already vanished.

Evelyn turned to gape at Alexis. "Social ha-ha? Was I hearing her right?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:59 am

Alexis frowned. "...My answer is NO, thank you very much!"Alexis yelled after the barbie before huffing and turned to look at her friend. "Social ha-ha... code word for Freshies-Hook up night? Sounds like a ice-cream, PJ's and movie night in dorm to me."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 am

Evelyn tutted. "I have a feeling I heard people talking about that back in the lunge. It's some mad rave. I think we should go." She smirked. "Our first party in NY, girlfriend. It'll be a nice way to meet our neighbours." She grinned wider. "We can go shopping for an outfit or something. I think I heard Fifth Avenue calling."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 am

"Wha-.. fine."Alexis chuckled just slightly as she rubbed at her arm a bit. "Only because someone I know is going."She smirked and eye'd the note. "Shopping it is then."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 am

Evelyn grinned. "Awesome. Let's get our coats or something though, I'm not too dressed up." She led the way up the stairs, hoping the boys hadn't gone this way because they were already on the same floor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 am

Alexis followed beside Evelyn, letting her hair down from it's hold that it was in, running her tongue over her lips a bit out of habit, which is what she'd usually do when aggravated.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:28 am

"What idiot hits you with a fucking pool stick?! Seriously she's ill." Jacob ranted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 am

Seth choked on his laughter, unable to cover it up as he followed Jake across the lobby of hte building. "True say, man. But forget her. What do we do now? We have time ot kill before the party."

Evelyn and Alexis had rushed up hte stairs to thier dorm. Evelyn unlocked the door adn they grabbed thier caots, rushing back down the stairs. Evelyn reapplied her lipgloss and ran her fingers thorugh her hair to settle it so they wouldn't get kicked out of every shop on Fifth Avenue for looking like trouble. "Hope those idiots have left," she said out loud.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:35 am

Alexis shrugged on her jacket and fixed her hair some and her eye liner. "Yeah- I really hope so because there is a LOT bigger poles I can find out on the street to shove up that bastard's ass." She replied with a grumble at the end, fixing her boot's strap before looking back at her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 am

Evelyn led the way across the campus to the street. "NY Metro, here we come."

[[Evelyn and Alexis to Fifth Ave]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Jake shrugged, "I don't know, we can do whatever we do have some time to kill. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Seth leaned back against the noticeboard adn glanced down, his eye catching a Post-It with words in blue ink scrawled across it. "Hey, they're giving these out? I didn't get one!"

[[FF to 7:15 PM]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Alexis ruffled out her wavy hair after fixing her make up while standing in the bathroom. Black eyeliner and a red tinted gloss, just enough to go with her red sleek top and black skirt. She slipped on her jacket which was previously hanging on the bathroom door, before calling out; "You ready to go, Ev?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:12 pm

EVelyn cast a look at herself in the mirror propped up on her dresser. She hadn't had time to fix the thing on the wall yet. Around her, shoes and articles of clothing lay scattered, on her bed, her dresser drawers and the floor.

"I," Evelyn paused to adjust the tiered sheer-coated emerald green dress she wore, "cannot find my Choos. The ones we just got at Fifth. They're my only brown heels and I'm taking a brown purse."

She gnawed the inside of her cheek and then went to look for the heels in Alexis' room. "Where're your shopping bags? I think I might have dumped them in yours."

She peered at her room-mate. "What should we do with the hair? Up or down?" She eyed Alexis' hair. "Down it is. We're going to be really late. We should have been there...fifteen minutes ago." She grabbed a brush off Alexis' dresser and ran it through her hair, curling up the ends with a palmful of mousse.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum