New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Seth smirked as Jake flew past him and the bathroom door slammed shut behind him. Seth shook his head and went to get the door. He blinked down at Evelyn, noticing the annoyed turn of her mouth. Not good. He fgured he knew why she was here.

"Jake's asleep," he lied swiftly. She scowled up at him.

"I'm sure he is." She shoved past him and down the hall to the living room, setting her bag down and letting Nova out onto the couch. Seth gnawed his lip and held the door open but Evelyn sat herself down instead of taking the hint. Seth shrugged. At least he'd tried.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Jake flushed the toilet, he felt himself heave, and braced himself to vomit again, but when it didn't happen. He raised himself slowly off the ground and headed out of the bathroom.

"God damn it dude, what were we drinking last night?" Jake asked scratching his head, he winced at the light being on his head still pounding.

Nova barked running up to Jake and looking up at him to pet him.

Jake wondered how he got back here he was with...Ah shit

He looked up and saw Evelyn sitting on the couch and his hangover increased by ten fold.

Jake grinned sheepishly, "Um hey what brings you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Evelyn paused for a moment because she wasn't quite certain what to make of Jake's beat up expression. She felt her jaw slacken yet again that morning as she took him in. If he was relying on his looks to get him through life, he was going to need a serious Plan B.

But all she said was a quiet, "You look like last July's rotten garbage. Run over by a semi." She folded her arms over her chest and saw Seth disappear into his room and reappear with his wallet in hand.

"I'll, uh, be back," he muttered, shooting Jake what Evelyn thought was an apologetic glance. He disappeared out the door, shutting it behind him.

Evelyn shot Jake an impassive look. "Who started it?" She wasn't accusing. She didn't know what to make of it all, but James did have a short fuse.

A cat screech erupted from Seth's room, where Lucifer had spotted Nova. Evelyn ignored this, keeping her gaze on Jake's.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Jake ran a hand through his hair sighing, "Well umm we were kind of taking you know small jabs at each other and um... he hit me and then yeah that's what happened."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:02 am

"He hit you first?" Evelyn clarified, raising an eyebrow. Nova raced back out from Seth's room and leaped onto her lap, growling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:12 am

"Or I might have hit him first or something, I just know he..." Jake felt the bile rising back up in his thorat, he covered his mouth and ran back to the bathroom, throwing up whatever was in his system into the toilet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 am

Evelyn stared after him. Then she got up, holding onto Nova and followed the dimwit to the bathroom, grinding her teeth. "Why the hell would you hit him? Seriously, I know you're schizo and all, but glass?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 am

Jake groaned, "I uh...actually that was all your ex, I figured if he was gonna stab me, I'd um be preppared?" Jake said leaning against the tub.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:33 am

"Did you rile him?" she asked through gritted teeth. "Because you must have said something stupid enough. God knows you're good at that."

This was lovely. Perfect. Just when she'd thought her only problem was the idiot standing in front of her - a problem that would end after this weekend - said idiot had gone and caused further drama.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 am

Jacob pondered for a moment and exhaled, "Um I said something about you or whatever I don't remember... and then we just went at it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am

Evelyn decided she really didn't want to know what Jake might have said about her - particularly not when he was drunk. But clearly, if it had pissed James off, it probably wasn't very nice.

Did she want to get into this mess? Not again. As far as she was concerned, this whole stupid thing with Jake wasn't worth destroying all peace with James.

She exhaled sharply. "Okay. You're keeping Nova for the day. I'm going out tonight." She turned, returning to the living room and grabbed her bag. Nova was in Seth's room again, she saw. No doubt hassling Lucifer. She pulled out her cell phone, texting Ashlee to ask her if she wanted to hit the city that night.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:28 am

Jake almost let Evelyn go when it dawned on him that Evelyn couldn't go out tonight, well at lwast until after eight or so.

He waltzed out into the hallway catching her as she was about to leave, "Hold on there chicka you can't go anywhere tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:31 am

She shot him a disgusted glanec and sidestepped him. "Because I give a damn what you say."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:16 pm

"Oh because your shrill voice is most soothing to.a hangover. Listen you can go like after nine or something you gotta come with me to my parents house."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:28 pm

She stared at him evenly before shaking her head. Was he for real? "Right, because after you got into a fight to the death with James, I'd really do that. Just tell them I dumped you." She paused and reconsidered this. "In fact, that is what I'm going to do; you get what you want. We're done here so you can go back to sleeping around because I know that must have pained you going without."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 pm

"Hey its not my fault your ex can't take a joke, and if anything he almost stabbed me. I wasn't going to stand there and let him kill me." Jake said in defense for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Evelyn's eyes narrowed up at him as she reached around him and grabbed the doorhandle. "You provoked him. And it wasn't like you didn't pick up glass and go for his throat either. Seth said it was just as much your fault. In fact, I'd say it was more your fault."

She shook her head. "You know what's really disgusting me? It's not that you might have attacked James; it's that you're not sorry about aiming to slit a guy's throat. You're just defensive."

Seth entered the suite again, thinking maybe now Evelyn would have left. He pushed the door open to come face to face with a scowling Evelyn and an annoyed Jake.

"Um..." Seth cleared his throat and Evelyn jumped so hard she elbowed Jake in the ribs behind her.

Seth shuffled his feet, uncertain if he wanted to enter. "So, uh...how goes the explaining, Jake?"

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Jake grunted, because Evelyn of course had to make contact where James had bruised him, "Oh just peachy." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Evelyn rounded on Seth, who backed away when he saw murder in her eyes. "What happened?"

Seth shot his roommate a sidelong glance. Whose side should he take? His idotic friend or James, who had kind of caught him off-guard by how enraged he'd been last night.

Seth decided to stay loyal. Besides, Jake had to take Evelyn to his 'rents' house. That, or let on that they'd "broken up" and his mom would find that more than a little strange.

"Uhh...well, Jake wasn't lying if he said James threw the first punch. And I think I might be wrong, but James also picked up the glass first. Hell, he was the one who broke the damned window." He raised a blondish-brown eyebrow at Jake. "Tell her, guy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Jake looked at Seth and back at Evelyn, "Yeah he's right, James pretty much initiated the whole thing, he broke the glass and he hit me and he was the one who even tried to stab me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Evelyn frowned back over her shoulder at him. "You did too, didn't you?"

Seth interrupted. Jake so owed him after this. He was in over his head with French Red. "He was scared for his life. James was scary, okay? I saw it. He was so fucking pissed. I don't even know why. If Jake hadn't picked up his own glass piece, James would've skewered him."

Evelyn flinched.

Score, Seth realized.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Jake figured he'd have to owe Seth for the rest of his life now because of this, also because Seth would never let him live it down and Jake just nodded, "Yeah, that's how it went down, I mean he was scary mad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Evelyn looked from one boy to the other. She didn't trust either of them. At all. But James did have a temper. Still...

"I guess he's mad at Jake because of you," Seth said accusingly. Evelyn stared up at him, caught off-guard.

"Wh-what?" she stammered. "No, believe me, he's not." She sounded doubtful.

"Says you," Seth replied. "He was all weird around Jake last night even before that." He glanced at Jake and said, "I gotta run. Have to take Luce in for his check up."

He brushed past them both and into his room.

I don't even know what to believe. Evelyn stared after Seth, torn between what he and Alexis had said and her utter distrust in Jake. But even Alexis had said it. James had pretty much taken it too far.

She felt a sudden fist contracting her lungs and spun around, pulling open the front door. Why did James always have to cause some sort of disaster every time they reached solid ground?

Nova's barking caught her attention. He was loping around Jake's feet, clearly upset by Lucifer being led out of the apartment by Seth.

"Later, guy," Seth muttered to Jake as he scooped the cat up and dumped him into his backpack before walking past Evelyn and down the hall to the stairs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Jake waved at Seth, and bent down to pick up Nova and pet him, Nova licked his hand and nestled in his arms, as Jake continued to pet him, "Its pretty much what happened."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Evelyn gnawed her lower lip, trying to sort out the thoughts in her head. This was the perfect karmic revenge for her lying to everyone about everything. Now she couldn't tell who to believe and felt like she was walking on glass.

She glanced down at her feet. And froze. The Ash Creek Cheer Squad logo was sewn on the breast pocket of her red jacket. She couldn't have picked a better thing to wear than her old cheer jacket.

I clearly have a strongly honed sense of FML, she decided. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, resisting the urge to take off the horrible jacket, and looked up at Jake. "You know what, I don't even know what to say to all this. So let's just forget it ever happened. I'm gonna get going. Don't starve Nova."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum