New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 39 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:33 am

Jacob put down Nova, and walked up to Evelyn he grabbed her hand and looked into her green eyes, " Evelyn quierida,lo siento mucho, yo nunca quise causarte este dolor para una chica tan hermosa como usted."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 am

Evelyn stared up at him, jaw slack. Say what now? Was this kid serious? The only thing she picked up was "chica". Girl what? His tone sounded apologetic, but he couldn't have said that in English? The accent was cute but she wasn't really in the mood for whatever the hell he was pulling.

She felt her hands curl into fists and pulled free, retorting, "Je n'ai aucune idée de ce damné vous venez de dire."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 am

"Whoa I said I was sorry, and that I shouldn't have made a pretty girl like you stress like this. Trust me if you think I've said anything offensive to you I haven't. I've been pretty nice actually. I've called you "my love, babe, whatever." I could be mean, but I thought this was slightly funnier, you're all cute when you get mad." Jake smiled at her, ruffling her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 am

Evelyn grabbed his wrist and pulled it away from her. "Are you serious?" she asked deadpan, starting him in the eye. She didn't know if she wanted to slap this guy or laugh. "Oh my God, it's your schizophrenia or your bipolarity or whatever, isn't it?" she concluded, eyes widening as she patted down her ruined ponytail.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:51 am

Jake shook his head grinning, "No you were so totally flattered that I called you pretty, plus the accent made it cute, don't deny it. Plus I have no idea what you said in French but I'll go with you calling me hot, cause that's something you can't deny. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, mi amor." He winked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:55 am

Evelyn felt her cheeks burn. She hadn't called him anything complimentary at all but she had most definitely thought the accent was cute. She wasn't going to let him know this any time soon, however.

"Are you for real?" she asked, fighting off her blush. "I mean, honestly, you don't try foreign languages on somebody who already has one. They'll just get you slapped."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 am

"Aw yes I forget about yours mon cherie if I knew French, I would try but that's all I know. Don't worry though you can slap me all you want, I kind of like it rough. It makes things exciting." Jake stuck his tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 am

Evelyn could only stand there and stare at up him. She had absolutely nothing to say to this sudden roguish turn. To buy herself time, she glanced down at Nova, shook her head, closed her gaping mouth and then managed to say, "You know, you are one hell of a messed up guy. Is there a reason you're suddenly sleazing on me?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 am

"Come in here looking like you do and you expect me not to say anything? So maybe I'm messed up you mean to tell me you'd still make fun of me even I really was? I'm offended." Jake said pretending to be offended and then smiling playfully at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:50 am

Evelyn opened her mouth and then realized she really had nothing to say. She blinked several times, trying to get aorund this sudden character shift. "Looking like I do? Excuse me?" she asked finally, deciding to start with his first comment. She glanced down at herself. She wasn't even wearing shorts! Was he calling her a skank?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 am

"Oh Evelyn, don't act like you don't know you're hot. I mean don't get me wrong this modesty act is cute and stuff, but you're definite a ten." Jacob nudged her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

She flinched away from him, now alarmed. Jake was starting to scare her a bit. "Um..." Evelyn stepped back and out into the hallway, eyes widening. Her cheeks reddened again. "I'll-I'll get going. Have work to do."

Holy shit, this is what a schizo is like firsthand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:05 am

Jake started laughing and he put Nova on the ground, and he wrapped his arm around Evelyn's shoulder, "Okay I have a slight confession, I'm still pretty damn drunk from last night." He found himself dropping his voice into almost a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 am

Evelyn stiffened. Her stomach jumped nervously, sending warning signals through her brain. Jake was clearly totally out of it and whatever restraint his schizo mind might've had was now erased with alcohol.

Yeah, she was definitely worried now. She clenched her hands together and attempted to squirm free of his hold. "Okay, that's totally, uh, fi-fine. But I really need to g-go ho-home."

Nova gave a short bark, watching her alertly and Evelyn wondered if the dog was picking up on her nervousness. She gnawed her lip hard, leaning away from Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

"I don't know if you know this, but when I was thirteen, cause my mom like really hated that I did boxing and she didn't want me to lose my "Spanish heritage." So she made do ball room dancing? So I'm actually quiet a smooth dancer." Jake bragged belligerently of his "talents."

He pulled Evelyn into a dancing stance and swayed back and forth with her, he spun her out a few times bringing Evelyn back into his arms, he sung out loud,

"Besame suavecito, sin prisa y con calma
Dame un beso bien profundo que me llegue al alma
Dame un beso mas que en mi boca cabe
Dame un beso despacito, dame un beso suave....

He dipped her smiling down at her, "See I'm very smooth on my feet."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 am

Evelyn felt like somebody had iced her brain over. A weird buzzing sound was all that it gave her. She stared up at Jake, very aware of the murmur of a crowd behind them.

"Just so we're clear," she murmured, her voice coming out shakily, "I hate your guts and I will never forgive you for this for as long as I live."

A wolf-whistle came from a few boys who lived down the hall. "You work it, Jake," one of them called. Evelyn's face burned and she attempted to straighten.

"Let me up, moron!" she snapped. Oh my God, I don't know how I'll ever face any of these people again. Oh God, he's ruined my life.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 am

Jacob winked at his friend, and brought Evelyn up slowly, and let go of her, "Aw come on, you loved it chicka don't worry this will be our little secret, no one will ever know. Well actually I think Taylor if that's his name... he knows, but this will always be our moment."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped. "Him and the rest of the people living on this floor. God, you asshole, you did that on purpose." People behind them were still hooting - and almost all the guys were applauding Jake on his "smooth moves" - and her insides jumped sickeningly. Her face was burning and she honestly couldn't recall the last time she'd felt so humiliated.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 am

Jake gasped, "I would never do that on purpose, it was totally by accident. Just like... I don't know other stuff. " Jake said shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 am

"Like you," she snapped icily, turning around and shoving past the crowd down the hall. She didn't think she could stay around Jake any second longer without exploding and ripping his stupid face off in public.

That, or for some stupid reason, letting her stinging eyes shed. She groaned to herself as she shoved her way on. Why were her eyes tearing up? It was a typical prank on Jake's part. God, college life was killing all her sense of humor. But she just hated being a public spectacle. Evelyn lifted a hand and swiped at her eyes, remembering she'd decided to talk to James about this whole mess. But she didn't think she could go through with it. He'd probably tell her a different story altogether.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:11 am

Jacob was feeling a mix of emotions, he was a bit confused as to why there were so many people in the hallway, he was cold since he was dancing around in a wifebeater.

He was also a bit hungry, but he figured he would deal with that later.

He looked around at some of the people in the hallway and figured it had something to do with the little show he put on, "Alright shows over, nothing left to see here."

Jacob watched Evelyn walking down the hallway and on top of his emotional sundae was guilt, he had probably embarassed her yet again.

He walked quickly down the hallway knowing if he ran he'd probably topple over, due to his current state.

"Evelyn wait!" He called after her, he came down the hallway tripping over someones backpack that was lying on the ground and he fell in front of Evelyn.

He looked up at her standing up too quickly he staggered slightly.

"Listen I'm sorry see last night I had vodak, and you know Russians and Spaniards don't mix that well. Plus I almost got eaten by a tiger you know?" He said putting his hands up to imtate claws.

"And I'm sorry like I said I didn't mean to annoy you, I was actually trying to make you laugh but that didn't go over well. And you know what its hard being entertaining, and I'm hungry and I'm drunk and I don't know where my sweater went. And you know why I had to say all of this to you before I did any of this its because I felt bad." Jacob found himself rambling to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 am

Evelyn stopped and yet again, found herself completely speechless. She dropped the hand wiping her eyes and tried to absorb Jake's words as he talked.

She didn't know why, but the only thing that registered in her mind, besides Jake's panicky expression, was one word. "Vodak?" she asked him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 am

Jake shrugged, "Whatever its just I'm sorry and if it makes you feel any better." He held up his elbow.

"I got rug burn when I fell just now." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:50 am

She glanced at his elbow and then back up at him, and then asked, "What the hell is vodak?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 pm

"Wait what? Vodka is liquor babe, alcohol. You mean to tell me you've never heard of vodka?" Jake asked a bit surprised, even the most straight edge people he knew, knew what vodka was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum