New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Vudu Lounge - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Vudu Lounge

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Vudu Lounge - Page 5 Empty Re: Vudu Lounge

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 am

Antonio moved when his brother had touched him. He was so shocked he was speechless so he just settled for turning to walk back.

Ashlee nodded silently turning to walk with Luke and James.

Jake yanked his arm away from Seth. So really she made him look like a fool? A tool? Did she mean a tool like a jerk? He knew he was a jerk.

But a tool? As in a pawn in her sick game? Is that all he was. Was it worth feeling all this guilt and regret for what he had done wrong to her, when he was nothing more than an object to her?

"I'll meet you back." Jake said silently to Seth and went to stand near the exit and wait for Evelyn to return.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 am

"AH hell, Jake," Seth began, but then sighed and just shrugged, heading home with the twins.

[[Seth and Clones to Dorms]]

Luke finally spoke as they were walking. "What the hell just happened back there?" he croaked. "Evelyn was....but she said he was just a tool, I mean, that's all I ever thought he was."

A moment later, Evelyn, after having been hit on thrice and in a worse temper, strolled out of the exit with her jacket on, Ashlee's coat over her arm. The wind turned icy and stung her face and bit her cheeks raw red the moment she stepped out onto the pavement and turned toward campus. She brushed her hair out of her eyes as she began to walk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:53 am

"Shut up Luke." Both James and Ashlee muttered.

For once Ashlee didn't want to talk, everything was so confusing and her head hurt and she just wanted to go home and sleep.

As did James.

"A tool." Jake said to Evelyn as she had come out of the club into the cold night.

"I know I'm a jerk, you've told me plenty of times. So it just leaves me to say. I was a tool huh? A tool in your whole screwed up ploy to get over James? Is that what you meant? Its pretty much what I got so just verify for me. Did I do my job correct your highness? Did your pawn get rid of the enemy like it was supposed to?" Jake asked her calmly.

He wasn't sure what he was feeling, everything just sort of felt cold and numb. He felt like was free falling and waiting for the crash but it hadn't happened yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:56 am

Evelyn jerked to a startled stop and whirled around. Oh no. She hadn't exactly wanted a showdown with him. when she'd said that.

She bit her lip and steeled her aching heart, simply replying, "Yeah, you did. You're dismissed."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:09 am

And there was the crash. He felt his heart ache at her cold words.

He should have known. He should have known better, but he let himself fall again.

Jake blinked, he drew in a long breath crossing an arm over his chest he bowed, "As you wish your majesty. I am forever grateful for you showing me the errors of my ways. For once I thought I was a knight but you helped show me that I was nothing more than a fool." He cast dark eyes up at her and he tried so hard to maintain a blank expression. So he turned to leave to take the walk back home alone with his broken heart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 am

Evelyn closed her eyes, feeling wetness prickle at them and had to stifle a sudden sob hastily in case he heard it. She leaned against the wall where he'd been and pressed her hand over her mouth to stifle the stupid crying fit that had overtaken her. A huge part of her wanted her to stop him walking away like she had so many times and he had too.

But what he'd said had really hurt. So he always considered liking her to be that big of a burden? That had been a nice thing to know. She wished he'd expressed that earlier before he broke her barriers and then her heart.

He always seemed to give off that vibe, though, even when it seemed like they were okay with each other. Like she had MADE him like her and that it was a horrible crime that he did fall for her. She didn't deserve someone treating her like that.

"I'd have thought you'd be pleased, Jacob," she called to him abruptly. "Liking me was always such a CHORE, wasn't it?" She fought ot keep her voice from wavering, and blinked tears out of her eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:25 am

Jake stopped in his tracks and turned facing Evelyn, "It wasn't a chore. It was my job remember? I took orders like a good little pawn. Sorry I broke some of the rules along the way. But you got what you wanted. Nobody." Jake said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 am

Evelyn pushed herself off the wall and walked over to him; seeing as they were headed the same way, she had no choice.

She paused a foot away from him, hoping her eyes looked wet from the cold and not because she was hurting so badly inside.

She had a witty remark lined up on the tip of her tongue, but the moment she opened her mouth, she misplaced her words and what came out was unplanned and unrehearsed and possibly the truest thing she'd said to him since he'd cheated on her.

Evelyn finally exploded. "You broke RULES? Oh really? Is that seriously all you can say? You broke my HEART, you insensitive jerk-off!" Her eyes overflowed again but she didn't care. She was so sick of this horrible mind game. Her head hurt just looking at him. Her heart beat painfully as she clenched her fist on Ashlee's coat and plowed on. "Every single time you get pissed, you take it out on me in the worst way you can! You call me a whore, you tell me and everybody around that I'm not worth your time, you declare that I'm the one in the wrong - " her voice broke on a sob - "I can never fix anything! No matter what, I'm always an inconvenience to you! I'm sorry I got in your way. I just wish you would quit faking like you ever gave a damn, quit apologizing for all those times you've humiliated me or insulted me, and just admit you were toying with me so I could go back to hating your guts. But hey, I'm sorry I'm not worth your while." God, that last part hurt. She wiped her eyes and stepped around him, striding down the sidewalk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 am

Jake found himself frozen again, so she thought he didn't care boy was she wrong. He did and he never thought of her as an inconvience. If he hadn't even remotely cared for her he wouldn't have had accepted her proposal to be her fake boyfriend to begin with.

He bit back the words he wanted to say and caught up with her standing in front of her he stared her in the eyes and lied, "You're right. I don't give a damn. I never cared, you were never important to me and you never will be." These words cut at him so deeply but he knew this wasn't fair for her better he do this and let her forget about him.

"I never cared and I never will.All I wanted was just the conquest in return of helping a hot girl out. I didn't care about your feelings or if I broke your heart, because truth of the matter I never liked you." This killed him, he felt so low. He had closed his stinging eyes and opened them.

After all of this he knew he would never have another chance with her ever again, so why bother? Why bother at all?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 am

Evelyn simply stared at him for a moment and then curled her lip and said dryly, "Yeah, you really had me going. Congrats, Jake. You are officially the sickest person I know and if there's any justice in the world you'll slip off that damn ledge some time in the near future and preferably not survive."

She stepped around him once more but paused to look back. "By the way, you're a terrible liar."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Jake stood silently, and watched her walk away but he sure as hell didn't want to walk behind her instead he pushed past her not bothering to look back he said coldly, "You'll live to regret those words." And continued to walk back to the dorms.

[[The Siren and The Bastard to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] x__x]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5