New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Vudu Lounge - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Vudu Lounge

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vudu Lounge - Page 4 Empty Re: Vudu Lounge

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 am

Something told Evelyn this would be a bad idea. She glanced instead at the twins, who were seated on their bar stools, looking vexed. "Personally, I'd take the Italian hotties over Jake and James' showdown any day."

Luke nodded and leaned down to grab a pool cue from the rack under the table. Seth across form him did the same.

"Go ahead," Seth said generously to James, blue eyes twinkling. He elbowed Jake discreetly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 am

Ashlee nodded heading to the bar where the twins were seated and she sat next to Ashton.

"Hey baby buy you a drink?" She winked at him.

Jake smirked at Seth waiting for James to make his move.

James bent over the table setting up the shot, he broke the triangular form the balls were arranged in. The balls bounced off each other and James sunk two of them in opposing corner pockets.

Jake raised an amused eyebrow. That was a pretty good first shot. James smirked at Jake, he knew those two were going to lose.

"Impressive." Jake informed James.

"I know, your turn Zorro." James retorted.

Jake looked at the table examining his shot before lining it up and hitting the white ball watching it slam into the others and knocking three balls into the pockets of the table.

James, realized that maybe they could just be evenly matched. But it was still only the beginning of the game.

Jake stood up and waited for Luke to take his shot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:04 am

Luke walked over to Jake's side of the table and leaned down, bracing his hand as a bridge for his cue stick. He tapped the white ball and shot it towards the side of the table where it hit, bounced off, ricocheted into a ball James had left near a pocket, causing that ball to roll into two others and shoot them in opposite directions and two different pockets.

Luke straightened up, flashing James a grin as he stepped aside to let Seth take hsi shot.

Seth frowned at Jake while Luke was taking his shot. So these guys did know hwo to play. Ah well.

Seth examined the ball that had given Luke two pockets. He lined it up mentally in his head with one that James' move had left at an angel with.

Seth shot and watched both balls bounce off each other, one going into the pocket, and knock the eighth ball dangerously close the hole, before it veered left and away again. "Fuck, almost had it."

Evelyn was, despite herself, watching this with growing concern. Boys were idiots. She shrugged it off and walked over to take Jake's seat next to Antonio. "Just a Sprite please," she said to the bartender and then cringed, feeling awkwardness tinge the air. She shot a glance behind her at Jake, who was now making his shot and hastily looked away, focusing on Antonio. "Why is it, every time I see you, I end up apologizing for something Jake and I did or said?" she quipped somewhat sadly. "But I really am sorry - I shouldn't have let him provoke me with his stretched stories."

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Ashton said to Ashlee with a grin, swishing around the ice at the bottom of his glass.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:33 am

"I figured guys always have to ask, plus you did take me out last night. The least I could do is buy you a drink. So what are ya having?" Ashlee asked him with a smile.

Antonio cast his eyes on Evelyn and just gave a small smile, "Hey its cool. I get he's probably still feeling real uncomfortable or something like that with you hanging around me when its pretty obvious he still has feelings for you. I know its real frustrating for you but I guess that's just Jake for you. He takes it out on other people or does something incredibly stupid. But I don't wanna bring your mood any further down let's talk about something else alright?" He suggested knowing that Evelyn probably didn't even want to talk about Jacob or James tonight at all.

James smiled triumphantly at Seth's miss, although he had to admit that he was feeling a bit nervous because for a moment that ball almost did go into the pocket.

"So close Seth." James taunted him, going to make his shot he lined it up in his head but as he went to make his shot the ball bounced off the sides of the table rolling towards the side pocket, Jake leaning in to watch anticipating the ball to sink, but instead it came to a slow and steady halt right at the mouth of the hole.

"Damn it." James cursed, letting out a huff. He was sure the ball would go in, but he missed his shot just by a hair. He figured that was what he got for mocking his competition then again, what fun is it competing if you don't get to trash talk your opponent.

Jake let out a sigh in relief, and loosening his grip around his pool cue as he went to take his turn on the table, he bent over and brought his arm back to make his goal when someone had walked past him, shoving his pool cue, the tip scraping the green felt of the table and the white ball bounce, which collided into the striped ball causing it to hit off the wall and stop right at the corner pocket.

Jake threw his hands up frustrated, why the hell was this happening?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:52 am

"I actually have no idea. I just ordered whatever the guys were having, I was too lazy to check out the menu," Ashton said sheepishly. He glanced up at the menuboard above their heads. "Damn, I could use me some fries though. Tell you what, buy me fries instead and I'll get you a drink if you haven't had one yet."

On his other side, Evelyn was talking to Antonio. She braced an elbow on the bar beside her bag and glanced over at the stairs leading down. She'd kind of wanted to check out the dancefloor down there but she didn't want to go on her own. Enough groping occured when she was actually accompanied - it'd be ten times worse alone.

But Ashlee looked like she and Ashton were getting along well so Evelyn figured she'd just check it out by herself.

Evelyn comprehended Antonio's words, feeling a sick lurch in her stomach. The only feelings Jake seemed to have for her were resentment. He definitely had a funny way of showing what he felt. One second he was bringing her to the point of tears and five minutes later, kissing her like it was the last time he'd see her.

God, she freaking hated him. And she hated herself for the tiny, traitorous part of her that had liked that kiss.

"Right," she said absently, glancing at the pool table again. James looked vexed now. As always, a gaggle of girls in a few booths around the room were scoping him out, but he seemed unaware. Evelyn pulled her eyes off him and said, "I wanted to check out the dance floor down there, actually. Come with me, please? This might sound wimpy but see that?" She nodded at a huddle of boys near the stairs who were whistling at every girl who walked by them down the stairs. "Those guys kind of unnerve me now because a friend of mine got assaulted the other day."

She had glanced at the pool table again to see that Seth, at least, seemed aware of the attention he was getting. He was waiting for his turn and nonverbally flirting with his eyes with a girl behind Jake. Said girl had a guy on her arm who looked furious.

Count on Seth to start a brawl, Evelyn thought, a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 am

"Sounds fair enough." Ashlee signaled the bar tender over to them and placed her order, "Can I have an order of fries, and a Coke and Rum."

Antonio saw the boys standing there and howling at girls and he knew he'd feel bad if he let Evelyn go alone, "Sure let's go." He said standing up to head to the dance floor with her.

James had made his last shot, and was starting to get annoyed with the game at this moment. Either it was one of them made a shot, or their balls were barely an inch away from the hole. Although it had seemed like Seth had mentally checked out of the game since he wasn't really paying attention to what had been going on for the last few minutes.

James followed Seth's gaze to see a pretty girl, with a disgruntled looking boyfriend glaring at Seth. James cracked a grin and nudged Luke to look, "Looks like Seth is distracted." He snorted.

After Jake had made his shot, he got up and realized that they were once again tied. Which was better than them being behind or anything like that, he went to ask Seth something when he noticed that stupid smirk on his face and realized he was mentally checking out a girl from across the room, "Oy Casanova!" Jake scolded him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:17 am

Seth peeled his gaze off the blonde he was eying and glanced at Jake momentarily, catching sight of Antonio and Evelyn getting up and starting to head towards the stairs.

He figure it might be good for Jake NOT to see that. Seth would have to keep his attention on himself. Not that that was too hard a task.

"Dude?" Seth said, patiently placing a hand on Jake's shoulder like Jake was an incredibly naive kid. "You're killing my vibe here. Wingman me, don't be a cockblock now, yeah?" He patted Jake's shoulder, dimpled mischievously and returned his attention to the blonde girl who had now sat down with her guy at the bar next to Ashlee and kept sending him covert glances.

Luke exchanged a "the hell?" glance with James. "Is he for real?" he mouthed, nodding at Seth with an amused grin. He glanced over James' shoulder as Evelyn and Antonio walked by and she sent Luke a brief smile in passing.

"Thanks," Ashton said as the bartender plonked down the fries in front of them a moment later. Ashton fiddled in his jacket pocket and pulled out a twenty, placing it on the bar and the guy took it, handing him his change. Ashton blinked. "Hey, where'd Tony and Evelyn go?" he asked, realizing his brother wasn't on his other side.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 am

Jake looked at the girl and her boyfriend and then back at Seth, smacking him upside the head, "I'll be your wingman but the girl is clearly unavailable! Last thing we need is her dumbass boyfriend coming over here to pull out your hair and wear it as a glow stick."

James laughed at that one, he could so see that guy coming over here to tear Seth's hair out of his head, and then Seth probably crying about it. But then James remembered that they were the enemy so he shouldn't be laughing, although.... "Seth if she's so into you, you should go talk to her." James egged him on

Ashlee turned in her seat scanning the club to see where Evelyn had gone off to, but she saw no sign of the, and shrugged, "I dunno maybe they went to get some air or something. Thanks for the drink by the way." Ashlee thanked him with a smile, taking a sip from it and then stealing a fry from his plate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 am

Ashton was watching the pool table with a slight frown on his forehead. "So, um, Ashlee, just out of curiosity and brotherly duty, I gotta ask - do you think Evelyn is, um, honestly interested in TOny?" he asked carefully. He was reading hte signs, obvious and not so obvious.

Seth threw James a quizzical look. "Why the hell would I do that when I can get her to come to ME?" he asked with a smirk. He glanced at the guy with said girl. "You know what they say, James, the off-limit ones are the most fun to get." He winked a blue eye at James. "Something about forbidden fruit."

Luke groaned. Yeah, James knew that well enough. "Can we get back to the game?"

"Yeah, sure," Seth said, taking up his pool cue again. He ensured Evelyn and Antonio had reached the stairs and leaned over the table again, taking a shot.

Evelyn tensed up slightly when she and Antonio reached the stairs. The boys standing around it sneered her way and she groaned mentally as she and Antonio walked between them and headed downstairs.

One of the boys blew a crude whistle. "Heyy, red, ditch the loser!" Evelyn clenched her jaw and shot a "see what I mean?" glance at Antonio.

She entered the lower room and glanced around, relieved the dance floor wasn't crowded. A techno/bass beat pumped over the spears, syncing with her heartbeat as she walked slowly over to the floor. She glanced around and then decided to hold onto her bag. She turned in a circle and cracked a smile. She couldn't wait to dance, already her body was swaying with the beat. "This is nice! Should come here more often!" she yelled over to Antonio over the music.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:48 am

Ashlee frowned, she didn't know honestly how Evelyn was feeling about Antonio. She knew that she liked him, she thought he was cute and nice which for Evelyn was a step up from the James/Jake type. Ashlee shrugged, "Honestly I couldn't tell you. I could tell you that she thinks he's nice and cute. You know you both are, but as if she's interested its hard to say."

Antonio had cast the boys a dirty look, holding Evelyn's hand as they passed. When they went to the dance floor he had eased up a bit, he heard her shout but couldn't really make out what she said so he just nodded and smiled. Hoping whatever she had said was something positive. Antonio started to dance with Evelyn, although he wasn't really the best dancer, but he was alright just sort of swaying to the beat.

James took his shot, and looked up at Seth, "Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. I know exactly what you mean dude." James had agreed since he had probably said something like that a few times himself, he glanced over at the blond and winked a blue eye at her.

Jake rolled his eyes at the both of them. He didn't care if Seth wanted to hook up with girls or needed him to be a wingman to get a girl that was fine. But Jake usually tended to stay away from the girls that had a boy attached to them at the hip, not that he hadn't slept with some guys girlfriend before. But usually he would find that out after he had slept with said girl.

After James took his shot, he had realized that there were only four balls left on the table. The white, the eight, one solid left and a striped. So pretty much whoever scored this won, so he looked up at the guys, "Well boys seems like we're at the match point here huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:03 am

Seth stepped back to let Jake take his shot, narrowing his eyes at the table. As he did so, he accidentally hit Luke in the side with the end of his pool cue hard.

"Ow! What the hell, dude?" Luke snapped irritably, rubbing his side where the stick had gone in between his ribs and hit soft flesh. He cringed and braced a hand on the pool table just as Jake lined up his shot.

The table wobbled and the white 1-ball rolled away from his shot the moment he hit it. Instead of going straight on, Luke's sudden weight on the table made Jake hit it in the side instead and it skidded off sideways, bouncing off the sides and scattering the balls Jake had been aiming at in wrong directions. The eighth ball, which had been near a pocket, rolled safely to the middle of the table.

"FUCK!" Seth exclaimed. He rounded on Luke, who straightened up looking puzzled. "YOU CHEATED!"

"Wha - I DID not!" Luke retorted, half-puzzled. He glanced at the table for confirmation. "What'd I do?"

Ashton bit his lip and began to say "It just seems like she's - " Seth's yell made him look over. "Oh boy..."

Evelyn cracked a grin, dancing closer to Antonio and tugging him down to say clearly in his ear, "You need to loosen up! Aren't Italians supposed to love dancing and cutting loose? Or is that just a stereotypical Guido?" She grabbed his hand and lifting it up, twirled under it, pivoting to a stop inches in front of him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:26 am

Antonio laughed, "I wish. I'm not that great a dancer! But I don't exactly fist pump like those idiots either." He said wrapping his arms around Evelyn's waist and dancing with her.

Ashlee looked up and over at the pool table for the drama that was more than likely going to ensue, "Oh crap."

"Hey he didn't cheat! You freaking stabbed him with the damn pool cue! Which lets face it you probably did that on purpose since you guys were going to lose!" James accused Seth, he knew Luke would never cheat at a game no matter how much he hated the people he was up against.

"Hey! Don't blame Seth, it didn't even look like he had done anything wrong. Why the hell would we cheat? If anything you guys probably did! It was an accident." Jake defended Seth, sure they would play dirty if things were going bad but they had been pretty evenly matched. Besides no one gets to insult his best friend besides him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 am

"I never got fist pumping. Is that actually a dance?" Evelyn asked Antonio, lifting herself on her tiptoes to talk in his ear. She slipped her arms around his neck to hold herself up in her damned heeled boots. Her feet were already starting to sting.

Seth nodded furiously. "Hey, bro, I don't NEED to cheat at fucking pool. I've been shooting it long before you even learnt how to spell it," he said smugly.

Luke rolled his eyes. "SO you didn't cheat. You ACCIDENTALLY-ON-PURPOSE sabotaged your opponent!"

"Look who's talking," Seth snapped, blue eyes darkening angrily. "Jake didn't even tap the ball right 'cause of you, lumberjack!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:59 am

"Please I doubt it is, those people look like they're trying to hail a cab while really hammered. " Antonio snorted, as he moved with her to the music.

"How in the hell is this Luke's fault?! You're the one who STABBED him! In your failed efforts to cheat, not only did you just screw up the game, but you screwed up your partner as well! Although judging by how poorly executed it was, it was probably his idea!" James snapped, glaring at Jake.

Jake grit his teeth, clenching his hand around his pool cue, "First of all it was a god damn accident! Obviously you were too busy ogling that blond to even notice! Second why would Luke all of sudden lean on the table then causing it to tilt so all the balls went in! Face it just say you were cheating!" Jake accused James, his brown eyes darkening almost black.

James' hand wrapped hard around his pool cue he slammed it down on the table, "Listen here Spic. Unlike you, I don't cheat! I play fair and I always have, even against people I've really hated like yourself. So if you accuse me one more time that I cheated I will shove you face first through the corner pocket of the pool table. Understand?" James threatened him.

Jake didn't listen to anything else that James had said, because he was so furious with what James had called him that he had already slammed his pool cue down on the floor and had picked James up by his shirt collar, glaring murderously into his eyes, "What the fuck did you call me?!" Jake growled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 am

Seth and Luke were both momentarily caught off guard by James' comment, Luke because he'd never known James to ever be remotely racist and Seth because this wasn't a side of James he'd seen yet.

"The fuck, man, is that all you got?" Seth said, slamming his pool cue down on the table and rounding on James furiously. "Slandering instead o' skill?" He had no problem with helping Jake rearrange James' face now.

Luke opened his mouth automatically and then shut it, cringing. "You guys, let's not do this here," he said instead, unable to defend James because Jake had a right to be pissed. Luke glanced around - people were now watching them by the loud noise level they were making. Security would soon follow.

"The hell?" Ashton snapped angrily, having heard James loud and clear. "Freakin' douchebag - that's just low!" He leaped off his stool and strode across the room to join the boys.

Evelyn laughed genuinely at Antonio's comment and dropped back on her heels, smiling up at him. "Has anyone ever tried? What happens if you, like, stand on the curb here and start fistpumping? Aside from being called a dumbass and possibly getting carted off to the loony bin? Because that's how you guys hail cabs here, right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:29 am

Antonio ignorant to the brawl brewing laughed at Evelyn shaking his head, "No! People in New York don't fist pump, that's a Jersey thing. And we hail cabs by throwing our hands up in the air. Not sometimes usually all the time, followed by the occasional "ay oh." He grinned broadly.

Jake threw James down onto the floor, James fell down onto his back and rubbed the back of his neck as he sat up from having Jake slam him down on the ground he got up, Jake still glaring daggers at him.

People around them gasped, and moved back as James fell to the ground. James slowly got up again facing Jake. Clenching his fists in return he could feel himself tensing.

"Fuck you! We're doing this here! Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Jake clenched his fists so tight, his knuckles turning white. He knew he hated this fucker for a reason, "Come on Darko. I dare you! I dare you to say that to me again!

James didn't say anything except thrusting his fist forward to punch him, Jake dodged his blow instead grabbing James' arm, bending and twisting it the other way painfully, James winced and was going to extend his leg out to kick out Jake's legs from beneath him but Jacob had gripped James' left arm that he had thrown into a punch with both hands lifting him off the ground and flipping him onto his back and slamming him onto the ground again.

James groaned and rolled onto his side for a moment to catch his breath but quickly regained his momentum and got up, and delievered a swift punch to Jake's mouth.

"Fight!" Someone shouted in the crowd of people.

Ashlee saw this happening, and her eyes widened she couldn't believe what James had said! That was so unlike him! She knew that he hated Jake but not to the point where he would be that downright offensive. Ashlee wanted to tell the boys to stop before they got thrown out but they wouldn't listen to her, if they didn't listen to Luke.

Ashlee wondered where the hell Evelyn and Antonio were, maybe they could fix this! Maybe if James saw her that he would stop. Ashlee quickly looked for Evelyn leaving her spot and heading down the stairs ignoring the calls and whistles from the leering boys on the stairs and spotted Antonio and Evelyn dancing.

She shoved past couples of people dancing to the music, some of the shouting at her and she quickly grabbed them, "You guys Jake and James are fighting! They were playing pool and were accusing each other of cheating and James called Jake a Spic and--"

"What!?!" Antonio yelled, hearing that he didn't want to hear anything else. He tore past the crowd of people to go to aid his friend.

Before Evelyn could even say anything Ashlee had yanked her by the arm to follow behind Antonio, "Come on!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:49 am

Evelyn opened her mouth, bewildered, as she stumbled alongside Ashlee in her heels up the stairs, almost tripping as Ashlee dragged her. "Ash, what -?" She couldn't believe it. That didn't sound like James!

They reached the top floor and already there was a huge crowd around the boys. Security was trying to get through and failing.

Evelyn and Ashlee took advantage of their small sizes and sharp heels to probe their way in. Evelyn peered around a tall guy's arm and clamped her hands over her mouth, eyes going wide.

Jake and James were scuffling around on the floor by the pool table. Luke was evidently trying to stop them but Seth kept cutting him (and anyone else trying to end it) off, so clearly this was serious if he was willing to stand back and do nothing.

And James was clearly not winning. Evelyn wasn't surprised. Jake looked angrier than she'd ever seen him (which was saying a lot!). Evelyn lost sight of them when the guy in front of her moved and she turned to Ashlee. "This needs to end. I don't know how though - nobody looks like they wanna stop it except Luke!" Not that she was about to go near Jake any time soon. He was already pissed at her. Add this on, and she'd be in mortal danger if she approached him now.

Ashton was hanging back, horror-struck, when Antonio ran over. "What do we do?" Ashton muttered, glancing over at the security guards trying to get through. Seth leaned back against the pool table, crossing his arms and not looking like he was about to aid peacemaking any time soon.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:11 am

"I don't know dude! Jake is fucking scary when he's like this." Antonio panicked, he knew what Jake was capable of when he was pissed and what they were seeing was barely the start of things. He looked at Seth who looked like he wasn't going to do anything to stop this, he didn't blame Seth, he almost just wanted to stand there himself and let Jake beat the crap out of James.

James got up and launched himself at Jake, but Jake had swung the back of his arm hard across James' face, his head jerked painfully to the side as he staggered for a moment catching onto a table to balance himself before going after Jake again.

Jacob grabbed James by the shoulders and brought his knee into James' chest and then head butted him, James' head was pounding from the impact but he had wrapped his arm around Jake's neck and caught him in a choke hold.

Jake bent his knees and propelled himself up his head crushing into James' nose, James released Jake, to nurse his now bleeding nose and pulled away bloodied hands. James lunged at Jacob tackling him down into the ground punching him across the face. Blood oozed from Jake's lip Jacob snarled grabbing James' fists as he went to hit him again and picked him up and threw James into a table.

James was down on the ground for coughing, his head was pounding and his muscles ached from the fight. With the exception of the blood from his mouth. Jake had been pretty much free of damage from James. "Come on! Get up! Get up now! You wanted your fucking fight and you're getting it!" Jacob spat.

James forced himself up off the ground, he felt like he was bruised all over. He got up his blue eye meeting Jake's brown ones, they both glared for a moment before James stupidly went after Jake again kicking him in the stomach.

Ashlee bit down on her lip and yelped as she saw James rise, "Ohh how am I supposed to know! Ev, just grab James and make out with him! It will distract him and end the fight!" She blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:17 am

"Need me to hold him up for you, Jake?" Seth asked calmly. Evelyn gaped at them and then turned to Ashlee, exasperated.

"Ash, be serious! Knowing Jake, even if they get kicked out, he'll go at James there! The guys aren't going to do anything." She glanced around worriedly, half-afraid Jake would beat James into a freaking coma. He was definitely capable of it.

Evelyn wrung her hands frantically. This wasn't even her fight, she had absolutely nothing to do with it and thus, had no means to stop it. Seth might have been able to cool Jake off but he didn't seem like he was going to be much help to her.

The security guys broke through the crowd and grabbed James right as he went for Jake again. Two other guys attempted to grab Jake's arms. "Hold it! You kids clear out now!"

"Let's get James the hell out of Jake' s sight," Evelyn hissed to Ashlee, clenching her hands together.

"James, let it go!" Luke said, as the security guys caught both boys.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 am

James broke free of the guards grip and let his arms slump down by his side.

While the two burly guards attempted to hold back a livid Jacob, "You ever fucking cross me again Darko and I'll knock your ass so hard into the ground you won't get up! You fucking hear me! I'll break that pretty fucking face of yours into a million fucking pieces!" Jake snarled as the two security guards struggled to restrain Jake.

"That's enough! Get out of here all of you!" The guard yelled escorting Jake and them out.

Ashlee nodded and followed Evelyn out of fear to Luke and James.

"Come on let's get out of here." She tugged at them.

James glared at Jake before he turned and left silently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:39 am

Seth followed the guards, throwing a glare over his shoulder at James as they left. The twins followed and the guards dumped Jake outside Vudu, onto the sidewalk. Luke, James, Ashlee and Evelyn emerged moments later and Seth cursed, turning away.

He patted Jake's shoulder, nudging him backwards. "Let's go, he's not worth parole, man."

Evelyn, who hadn't said a thing since they'd joined the boys, finally snapped. She rounded on James, stepping in front of him, eyes blazing. "You're disgusting, Darko!"

Part of Seth kind of wanted to see where this would go, but he figured Jake didn't need to get arrested, so he grabbed Jake's sleeve, tugging him away from them.

"Evelyn," Luke said warningly, worried James would lash out at her over Jake.

Evelyn ignored him, eyes fixed on James' blue ones and her anger pounding through her veins like adrenalin. "Is that really all your pathetic vocabulary could come up with?" Seth glanced over his shoulder, cursing, and seriously hoped this wouldn't escalate.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:54 am

Jake pulled his arm away. He would have attacked James but like Seth he wanted to see where this would go.

James met those green eyes and felt chills shoot throughout his body but he masked that and just narrowed his eyes at Evelyn, "Oh shut up Ev! We get it you like him! He can be a cheater and you can go and defend him all you like! Still doesn't change that he's a fucking criminal."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 am

Classic. Bring that messed up romance to the spotlight. Seth cringed and shot a sidelong glance at Jake and then at Antonio. Way to go, James, he thought.

Evelyn looked momentarily thrown for a second and then recovered quickly, but a blush was spreading over her cheeks at James' "liking Jake" commentary. "This has nothing to do with me!" she spit angrily. "This is about you pulling a seriously low move. Congrats, James, if i hadn't know you were a pathetic creep before, I do now. And so does everybody in there!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 am

"At least I don't pretend I'm some uptight bitch with all these morals. When reall all I am is a whore who fucks around with peoples hearts!" James retorted icily to Evelyn.

Jake couldn't take this anymore this was driving him insane!

"What the fuck is wrong with you two??! Better yet what's wrong with me?! What the fuck was I thinking getting involved with any of you, or liking you for that matter!" Jake yelled frustrated.

"James get over it she fucking hates you! Especially after what you did tonight! And you know what I can't believe I even thought that there could even be anything more between us then whatever the fuck this is!" Jake blurted.

Ashlee cast Luke a confused glance, and Antonio raised a confused eyebrow. What the hell was Jake blabbing about?

"Since things are out in the open I'll have all you know that Evelyn and I dated behind all your damn backs! That's right but of course it didn't last cause I got drunk and fucked up! And you know what? I'm almost glad I did because if I had stuck it out I probably would end up like that mother fucker." Jake pointed to James, who just stood there mouth agape not sure what to say.

He had no idea that none of this was going on.

Antonio was stunned, as was Ashlee she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"So do us all a fucking favor." Jake addressed the four, James, Evelyn, Luke, and Ashlee. "Get the fuck out of our city and take your god damn drama elsewhere. Shit was much better before any of you showed up!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:21 am

Seth smacked a hand over his face. If there was anything that could have made this worse, it was this.

"Oh, hell," Ashton muttered.

Evelyn had turned around and was looking at Jake like she was seeing him for the first time. In a way, Seth thought, she was. THIS was the Jake he'd been before he'd met her. He was never a nice guy.

"You must be blind," she said in a deathly whisper that nonetheless carried to them. Her eyes were cold, void of any emotion as she looked at Jake, "If you thought you were ever more than a tool to me, Salazar."

Seth's jaw dropped. Way to make it worse! My God, these two are so fucking blind! And stupid! And blind!

Evelyn stepped around Jake's group toward the club to get her and Ashlee's jackets, shivering.

Luke swore softly. "I think we should get home." She nodded back at him.

"You guys go on, I'll get our stuff, Ash." She just really didn't want to be around Jake any longer. He couldn't enter the damn club, so she'd be safe.

Seth turned around and tugged Jake down the street firmly. "NOW will you come?" he hissed. "She just made a total fool out of you," he said, as Evelyn disappeared inside. Ashton nudged his frozen brother along after them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next