New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

Lucifer scratched at the door, getting bored. He received no response so he climbed up onto Jake's bed and then launched himself at the wardrobe handle - swinging the door open. He decided to explore Jake's clothes.

Evelyn was midly surprised Alexis was even returning the hug at all, least of all bearing it. She kept her hold on though, but loosened it, remembering Alexis' state. "I'm sorry, Lex," she said quietly into Alexis' hair. "It got completely out of control. It wasn't supposed to be like this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:19 am

Jake heard that he had stopped clawing but it didn't mean that he hadn't given up on terrorizing his room, he decided he would just try and chase him out into Seth's room and just lock Seth's door.

He needed to be able to catch him like he had at the girls dorms but he had no spare pillow case since Lucifer tore through the one they used the last time. He walked around the dorm finding one of the felines cat toys and decided he'd use it to lure him out of his room and into Seth's.

Jake picked up the toy and walked over to his room, he decided to be quiet because he knew if he startled Lucifer it would just turn ugly, he unlocked his room door as quietly as he could, he heard him rustling around in his closet and clenched his teeth.

Jake squeaked the toy, "Here Luce, come here and play with your mouse..." He called to it gently hoping to get its attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:19 am

Alexis mumbled something not very coherent and sniffled, now obviously crying, even if just a little as she rested her forehead against Evelyn's shoulder. The past night she had been thinking over everything, all the while of course in a mental emotional break down.

This was really her fault- everything that happened to her, was her fault. Temporarily losing a place to sleep, losing friends, Brett taking major advantage of her. If she wasn't such a judgemental bitch, and didn't open her mouth and get into others business, maybe none of this would have happened.

Karma came back and gave her, her punishment, either way.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am

Lucifer glanced around and his golden eyes narrowed. He hissed softly, recognizing his mortal enemy's voice.

He slunk out of the closet. Jake was holding something in his hand. Lucifer glared at it but kept his distance. He was dragging one of Jake's plaid shirts, and the sleeve was in his teeth.

Evelyn realized she was holding Alexis up so she shifted her stance so they wouldn't both fall over. She blew out a breath and rubbed the other girl's shoulder in a futile gesture of comfort. "It's all right, Lex. You'll be okay. It's all over."

Which it wasn't. Brett was just jailed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:32 am

Jake nearly went and punched the cat, he decided to stay calm, "Come on Lucifer wanna trade, come on, aw gato dulce, gato precioso." He cooed and said gently squeaking the little mouse toy in his hand, trying to be as calm as possible hoping that Luce would budge.

FUCKING CAT!!!! @#$@%$#%$^@#$

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 am

Alexis sniffled again and gripped onto the back of Evelyn's shirt. "I'm sorry."She said quietly, meaning it as to what she had said to Evelyn and everything that went down.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:39 am

Lucifer growled at the chew toy. He glanced at Jake, sizing him up and then lowered his hindquarters, crouching.

He leaped at Jake's chest, shirt clamped in his jaws so it hit Jake in the eye. Lucifer yeowled loud enough to be heard in Connor's room.

Evelyn bit her lip hard and then tasted blood so she stopped. "It's kind of petty. Forget about it. And you were right about the James thing."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:46 am

Franklin's head jerked up, hearing Lucifer's yowl and he growled lowly before jumping off from laying on top of Connor and dashed out of the room. He then went into a barking fit, the barks being heard throughout the whole three dorm floors practically. Connor yelped, jerking upward before groaning and rushed out of bed, going to get Franklin who was bashing against the door now.

"There's nothing out there!"He shouted and opened the door, which was his own mistake. Franklin bursted out and rushed for Jake and Seth's room, jumping at the door and barking loudly.

Alexis went to say something else but jumped, when Franklin rushed down to the doors just down from them and tensed slightly before slowly calming.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:52 am

!@$#@$%#$%^%$&

Puta madre demonio gato! Espero que usted se quema en el infierno!" Jake yelled, staggering around blindly, Lucifer clawed at him and he ripped the feline off his chest, and threw his shirt at the couch.

He looked down at his chest and saw fresh new claw marks from the stupid cat, and Jake really thought he was hearing things now or lost too much blood, because he could have sworn he heard barking, but it wasn't the high bark that he remembered Nova's to be, it was a low one and it sounded like it was right outside the door.

Jacob darted towards the door, opening it and his eyes widened at the large canine standing outside the door rush in and he could have sworn he saw Connor chasing after him.

"Dude what the fuck?!" He exclaimed at Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 am

Evelyn let go of Alexis and peered over her shoulder down the hallway. She could have sworn she heard Jake exclaim something along the lines of "what the hell". And she coudl also have sworn a large dog ran into his room.

Why does the most random shit happen to this guy? she asked herself.

She exchanged a glance with Alexis and then remembered Jake might have Lucifer with him, if the cat yeowls were anything to go by. Other people walking down the hallway were turning to look but the dog had vanished into Jake's suite.

Evelyn made a split-second decision. She led Alexis inside and said, "I'm gonna be right back." God knew a concussed Spaniard wasn't going ot be able to hold his own against that cat. And that dog.

She glanced around for her own dog...and then realized Nova was nowhere to be seen. Evelyn glanced at the open front door and felt panic build inside her. "Oh my God..."

She grabbed her dorm keycard adn shot out into the hallway. Lucifer and that huge mutt would kill the puppy.

Lucifer was going nuts whne Nova arrived at the scene. The silvery cat caught his scent immediately and darted around the dining table, scrambling up onto it as a large dog preceded Nova. Lucifer stood up and hissed furiously, fur poofing up like a large feather duster.

Nova ducked unnoticed by Jake under his feet and tore into the suite after the cat.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am

"I'm sorry!"Connor said, not even going near the door way as he covered his nose and mouth, still just in his boxers, staring at Jake.

Frankie growled lowly and dashed towards Lucifer before slowing into a slow walk, not even noticing his puppy buddy by him. He bared his huge teeth and continued to growl lowly, before barking rather loudly and jumping forward at the Hellion cat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 am

Jake stared at the horse sized dog, and saw Nova darting around underneath its legs, and barking at Lucifer, he was going to squished by the dog that Connor had called Frankie.

He saw Evelyn coming in there, and realizing that Nova had been with her, Jake sent Evelyn a glare, and took off going to pull Nova away from the chaos.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 am

Evelyn skidded ot a stop beside Connor, not even registering his lack of clothing. Horrible images of Nova getting squished underfoot were plaguing her and she brushed by him into he suite.

"I didn't know he got out!" she called to Jake, just as Lucifer stopped assessing the situation and gave a mad leap - onto the big dog's back.

Evelyn's jaw dropped when she saw Nova jumping around the huge dog's feet while it bucked to throw the clinging cat on. "Ah shit." She glanced at Jake to check his position. He was bleeding? She was thrown off-guard for a second. What the hell?

She glanced around the room in search of anything to trap Lucifer with. "Um...get that shirt," she suggested, pointing to a plaid shirt that looked kind of ripped up. "Give it to me, you can't afford to get hit again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 am

Franklin howled and barked, growling even louder now as he bucked around and struggled, trashing his body around to get the cat off as he stumbled away from Nova. He fell to the ground and rolled over ontop of the cat.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 am

Jake tossed his torn short that he had worn to his parents this past weekend to Evelyn, and he ignored Evelyn's comment about taking another hit, he saw Nova crouching down near the larger canine and he went and picked up the puppy quickly holding onto him tightly to keep him from escaping back into the madness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:43 am

Evelyn swallowed. Thank God she wasn't in a skirt. Lucifer had scrambled free of the dog and was now ducking around it, swiping madly. She glanced at Connor. "I'm going to need you to drag the dog away while I bag Lucifer."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 am

"I can't! I'm basically deathly allergic to cats! I won't even be able to go around Frankie till someone bathes him." Connor said desperately and moved away even more. "Just- till him to sit! He knows tricks!"

Franklin reached out and smacked one huge paw against Lucifer hard.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 am

"Um Frankie sit!" Jake yelled out to the dog, and looked at Evelyn, "Go quick get the damn cat and toss him in Seth's room!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 am

Evelyn waited for Frankie to calm down before making a mad jump for Lucifer - and missing as the cat streaked past her feet and towards Connor and freedom in the hallway. Evelyn cursed.

Lucifer bounded around Connor, darting into the hallway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:09 am

Connor's coughing almost started right away, and he attempted to kick the cat away. He coughed loudly, feeling his throat tighten. He obviously hadn't taken his meds yet that morning.

Frankie barked loudly and got back up, dashing into the hallway and tackling Lucifer.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 am

Jake held onto Nova tightly, as he squirmed and barked in his hands, "Ah crap!" He put Nova in his room locking his door to prevent him from diving out after Frankie and Lucifer.

Jake looked at Connor he hadn't looked so well, "Dude are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:26 am

Evelyn had left the boys behind to chase after the demonic cat and the equally annoying mutt. She caught up to them in a mob of first-year tech geeks.

"Holy cow!" one guy yelped as Lucifer clawed past him, the dog on his tail.

"Sorry," Evelyn muttered to him, diving into the fray of bespectacled, tiny freshmen with way too many gizmos hanging around them.

Lucifer leaped up, deciding to take advantage of all the wiring. He grabbed the headphone cable dangling from one guy's shirt and swung himself onto anther's backpack.

"No, bad Luce!" Evelyn made a grab and earned a gaping cut across her hand., She yelped as red splattered the terrified kid's white shirt.

"Pardon," she threw at him, eyes stinging in pain as she grabbed Lucifer's tail before the dog next to her did. The cat swung around and tried to blind her, leaving a tiny cut below her eye, which watered instantly and blinded her. Evelyn ducked and wrapped Jake's shirt around the feline with one hand.

She stood up as the dog barked at her like crazy.

"What the hell do you have animals in here for?" one girl snapped. "My friend is allergic ot dogs, bitch."

Evelyn held her tongue, resisting the urge to launch Lucifer at the idiot. "Not my dog," she said, giving the girl her level, icy stare. The girl shut up.

Evelyn bundled the cat up, tying up the sleeves of Jake's shirt, all while her hand bled freely onto the red plaid. She swore internally. Why was she even involved again? Oh, right. SHe'd made the stupid mistake of feeling sorry for Jake.

She trudged back through the crowd of teenagers, raising a hand to swipe at her watering eyes. Lucifer squirmed in the bundle and Evelyn felt her hand sting as shiny red trickled on equally-red plaid. She sincerely hoped Jake wouldn't notice the darker shade of red. "God-freaking-dammit. Pourquoi dois-je ennuyer avec cela?" she muttered under her breath, passing furious-looking teenager after furious-looking teenager with the huge dog trailing her.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 am

Frankie huffed loudly and growled at the others lowly as he went back to Jake and Connor, whimpering when he saw Connor and lowered his head, as if he was about to get in trouble.

Connor wheezed for breath, shaking and closed his eyes tightly. Shit.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 pm

"Ah crap." Jake panicked not sure what to do he was probably reacting to his allergy to the damned cat, he saw Evelyn coming back down the hall with Lucifer wrapped in his torn shirt.

"Evelyn, I think Connor is um.. I don't know that thing you when when you're allergic to something he can't breathe." He looked down at Connor, "Con, listen if you can say something, anything so we can help you." Jake panicked slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 pm

Connor was still coughing and trying to breathe. Evelyn glanced down at ht ebundle in her arms and then brushed past the boys to dump the feline into Seth's room.

She paused. WHICH was Seth's room again? She'd only seen it once in the dark.

Ah shit. She oscillated between the two dorm-rooms, uncertain and then entered one of them to see if she could find any clue. There was a lot of cat hair around the closet. There was also a pet bed. Lucifer wriggled in her arms and she dumped him on the pet bed, loosening the knot a little before leaving. He'd be able to escape. The auto-lock slid through as she kicked a basketball jersey out of her way and closed the door.

She went back to the living room and paused by the bathroom, dabbing a wet tissue on the cut on her cheek to wipe away blood.She looked around in the cabinets below the sink for some gauze to hold back her bleeding hand's continuous leaking. "Jake?" she called over to him, poking her head out into the hallway, "I think he might have allergy meds in his room," she said.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next