New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Jake nodded at Evelyn, taking off next door to go into Connor's room rummaging through his things to look for something that could be allergy medication.

Nova's ears perked up and he tilted his head at the plaid form squriming around and hissing, he saw the shiny silver fur, that he knew to be Lucifer. Nova growled pouncing at the form and barking like mad, biting Lucifer's tail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Evelyn was dabbing alcohol on her hand when she heard Nova's frenzied barking.l Her insides lurched. A shrill yeowling followed.

Oh my God, please don't tell me I did what I think I did... She threw down the cotten ball she was using and darted into the corridor, headed for the room she'd left Lucifer in.

The room Jake had left Nova in.

Yeah, they had a major communication problem in this relationship.

She attempted to push open the door and remembered it needed Jake's keycard. WHich meant telling Jake Lucifer wa about to rip Nova to shreds.

FML, Evelyn fumed, racing outside, past a wheezing Connor and calling Jake's name - and slamming headfirst into him when he exited Connor's suite.

"Owww!" Evelyn jerked back, dazed as her nose stung from its impact with Jake's chest. Her eyes watered in reflex. "Shit, sorry!"

Lucifer gave a pained hiss and swung out a paw, clipping the mutt on its ear as he squirmed out of Jake's shirt. The big cat rolled to its feet, baring fangs at the tiny pup.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Jake jerked back, at his impact nearly dropping the stupid Epi-Pen, whatever the thing was he needed for Connor although he wasn't sure how to use these things he looked down at Evelyn, "That seems to be the word of the day, listen you give this Connor I have no clue how to use these damn things and I don't want to make it worse." He said handing it over to her.

Nova yelped, rolling away from the cat he stood on all fours snarling at the cat, and pounced at him biting down hard on his ear and climbing onto the felines back he wrapped his paws around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Evelyn fidgeted but handed the Epi-Pen to Connor anyways, since she had no idea how to use it. "Um, Jake? You need to let Nova out of your room," she began nervously. He already looked beyond frustrated and guilt gnawed at her. She added in a quiet voice, "Lucifer is in there."

Lucifer was merely annoyed. The dog was like a flea the cat couldn't shake off. Lucifer sat down on his hindlegs and tossed his shiny head, flipping Nova off. He rolled over and then sprang to his feet, baring his teeth. He batted Nova curiously across the muzzle to see what the weird thing would do.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Jake's eyes bugged out, "What?! Evelyn, the reason all of this freaking happened was because I was trying to get him out of my room and now you put him in there with Luce?!" Jake groaned running back into his room checking his pockets for his room key he found it and unlocked the door.

Nova yelped again, this time he bit down on his paw, shaking it back and forth, and growling his brown eyes glaring at Lucifer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Eveln gritted her teeth while she waited with Connor. Her phone was in her pocket and she figured one last status update before Jake came back to kill her was necessary. At least her friends would know.

Lucifer hissed and clawed Nova across the muzzle, harder this time. Red blossomed over the puppy's mouth.

The door swung open and both animals sprang apart. Lucifer eyed Jake and gave a distressed hiss, wiping his paws on a jersey lying nearby. It left a reddiish smear from Nova's blood.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Alexis headed out of Evelyn and her dorm, going into the hallway quickly. She blinked tiredly at the scene, Connor using the Epi-Pen by shoving the needle into the middle of his outer thigh and wheezing for breath.

Frankie looking like one large baby horse and growling towards where Lucifer, Jake and Nova was. She was tempted to give up and go back to a crying mess instead of helping with whatever was going on.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Jake gasped quickly going to pick up Nova, he was bleeding. The poor thing whimpered in his hands. Jake was furious, he couldn't believe this was happening.

He put Nova down on the couch in the living room he stormed back in his room using his destroyed jersey to scoop up Lucifer he took the damn cat and put him in Seth's room locking the door.

Jake sighed looking at Nova, and down at Frankie, he pet the large dog on the head in apperication for its help, and went to the bathroom to grab things to clean up Nova with.

He stopped in the doorway and saw Evelyn, Connor and Alexis. He looked down at Connor, "Thanks you gonna be okay? Oh and Evelyn the cat scratched Nova pretty bad." He added, he saw Alexis.

"Welcome back Alexis." He said flatly going to tend to Nova.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Evelyn swallowed, following after Jake. His rather apathetic voice was unnerving her and she wondered just how badly "scratched up" Nova was.

She found Jake with Nova in the living room as the boy crouched down. Nova was whining softly and another wave of guilt passed over Evelyn. Connor's dog was sitting right next to them, looking on.

Evelyn gnawed her lip, evaluating Jake's expressiong. Nova whimpered when Jake touched his muzzle. She closed her eyes and drew out a breath. "Firstly, I'm sorry. Second, I did not know that wasn't Seth's room." She glanced over her shouler. Connor looked better.

Cat wails came from the closed door down the hall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Alexis rubbed at her eyes and turned, going back to the room.

Connor nodded slightly to Jake before he left and got up, stumbling back to his room to change and whatever he needed to do, but paused to go into his room and looked at Evelyn. "Tell Alexis I need her to bathe Frankie."Was all he said before going in and shutting the door firmly behind him.

Frankie barked and looked up at Evelyn.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

"Hi Frankie," Evelyn said glumly. She got up and decided to lead the bgi dog back to Alexis. Jake would probably come chasing after her with a butcher knife soon anyhow.

She earned more glares when she walked the big dog back to her suite by his collar. She opened the door and saw Alexis seated on the couch. "Connor needs to take this guy back. Too many people saw him now and you cannot keep a large dog cooped up indoors."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 pm

"He won't. He'll probably ask for his friend who lives here to watch him and then sneak him back in." Alexis said, calling Frankie over by patting her lap and petted his head when the large dog trotted over.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Evelyn fidgeted. "Um, I think some of those people called security. We might be abable lt to hide Nova because he's tiny and Lucifer will no doubt climb out a window, but Frankie will be a problem," she said, going over to the bathroom to rinse her hands.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Alexis sighed quietly and scratched behind Frankie's ears. "He already loves the damned thing."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:40 pm

"It'll get him kicked out," Evelyn replied with a wince as she ran water over her cut. "God, what I wouldn't give to strangle that feline. I probably have some blood-trasmitted disease now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:49 pm

"I kinda doubt it, Ev-Evelyn."Alexis said as she pet Frankie. "And I know- but let the lug head get kicked out." She replied with a shrug.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Evelyn replied back as she taped a bandage over her hand. "See, that's just it. Cats can escape, easily. So we'll probably be stuck with that monster until the year is up. I'm going to ensure Seth's dorm next year is nowhere near mine." She paused and added quickly, "Regardless of where Jake's might be."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Alexis just mumbled in response, not wanting to get an in argument as she laid down on the couch. She rubbed at her eyes which were heavy with exhaustion.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Evelyn came out of the bathroom with her hand bandaged in gauze. She sighed when she cast a glance over at Alexis. Then she saw the big dog lying by the couch and groaned.

Connor had said he coudln't go near Frankie till the dog was bathed. What now?

No way in hell I'm doing it, Evelyn decided irritably. Not with that hand. She walked over and nudged Alexis' shoulder. "Hey, can you give me Connor's cell number? I need to talk to him." After that, she figured with grim humor, she could pass the number along to her vivacious, raven-haired friend.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 pm

"352-555-8100." Alexis named off as she curled up on the couch more, trying to not drop off asleep.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Evelyn scrambled to punch it into her phone, saying it out loud so Alexis could correct her. She saved it and then dialed, sitting down on the arm of the sofa by Alex's feet. "Why don't you go lie down in bed?" she suggested gently, as the call connected.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:38 pm

"No thanks- I really don't wanna fall asleep.. I'll.. um, not fall asleep tonight if I do." Alexis said as she looked up at her and moved to lay on her back.

Connor looked over at his phone on the counter as it rang and quickly finished brushing his teeth and rinsed his mouth before picking it up. "Hello?" He answered as he went back to his bedroom.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Evelyn was about to answer Alexis but Connor's deep voice interrupted. She started and then caught herself. "Oh, hi, this is Evelyn. Um," she paused, trying to word this right. "Alexis is wiped and I have a huge cut across my hand. Can you find any way to get Frankie back since neither of us are in any condition to hose him down? Also," she added nonchalantly, "I'm pretty sure some kids called security on him and Lucifer, so you might want to get him out of here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:45 pm

"Wha-... god fucking damnit!" Connor hissed, more to himself as he shrugged on his jacket and pulled on his Nikes. "Fine I've taken my meds, just- now I gotta figure out where to put the huge mutt.."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Evelyn bit her lip and thought furiously. Nothing really came to mind. "Seriously?" she blurted out in true Evelyn-fashion, "why would you be stupid enough to get a honking huge mutt in the first place? Don't you know pets are banned in here?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next