New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 am

"Nice," Seth said, sparing a glance at her. "May I add that you have a great ass?" He dropped the pasta into the now-boiling water and then went to find some cream cheese in the fridge.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:56 am

"... Thanks." Alexis just said, instead of her usual insult or "I really don't like you" and just took the damned compliment as she got back onto her feet and went into the living room. She grabbed her near-by pillow she had forgotten to take back to her room from when she had napped the other day and put it on one side of the couch before laying down and letting her head fall into it, tucking her hands under it. This, felt much more comfortable then that cabinet and this time at least someone was around in the dorm so she didn't feel so uncomfortable falling asleep alone.

She felt her eyes droop more, and soon enough, was asleep.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 am

Seth hummed to himself more out of boredom as he dumped cream cheese into a pot and added the pasta sauce to it, stirring it together into a creamy sauce. While he waited for the food to simmer, he added some salt to the pot of boiling pasta and then went out into the living room, figuring he'd play around on Alexis' laptop some more.

He paused and then veered toward where she lay on the couch instead, looking a hell of a lot less likely to kick his ass than she did awake. Seth eyed her hair, which was down and trailing over the sofa armrest.

He grinned demonically and carefully set a chair down by her. Then he leaned over her head and carefully began braiding strands of her highlighted hair onto the arm-hold of the chair. She stirred and he froze, but then resumed his work. When he was done, he tied it with a scrunchie on her wrist and stepped back, pleased with his work.

Payback for lasso-ing me, Lexi.

He walked back into the kitchen to check on his pasta, grabbing up her laptop along the way to fool around on it while he waited. He placed it on the counter a safe distance from the stove and then went to drain the pasta.

While it cooled, he checked Alexis' Facebook, making a few chose comments.

He stared at Evelyn's worried comment. And bit his lip, thinking back to his conversation with Lola.

Evelyn Mathesson is single.

And if he - and "Alexis" - had anything to do about it, it'd stay that way for her and Jake. No way in hell was he letting this insanity continue.

He Liked the status and typed a comment under it.

You like this.
Alexis Rene'e Smith About time you got rid of that idiot. -__-
8 minutes ago · Like ·
Alexis Rene'e Smith C'mon, he's a manwhore. He's probably been hooking up left, right and center, Ev, hon. You don't need his crap. -__-
3 minutes ago · Like ·

Alexis would hate him, but he felt like he'd achieved a greater good here. He didn't want his friend getting caught in that siren's claws. Not after what Jake's ex had done to him.

Then, for fun, Seth sent a nice Wall Post to Luke.

Alexis Rene'e Smith > Lucas Ryan Farrell: Heyyy, so I was thinking, you wanna hang with me tonight? Wink I mean, I know we have our issues but let's be mature adults here. I mean, I'm quite a looker, you know? You shouldn't pass this up. ^_^
17 minutes ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall
Rosemary Distance Mosbe Da fuck...
14 minutes ago · Like
Alexis Rene'e Smith Relax, he'll get it, Rose. Razz
6 minutes ago · Like ·

Seth frowned. Who was this new bitch on the block? She kept annoying the crap out of him. And he was hard put to not call her out on being a tool.

But she sounded close to Alexis, so he went with his instincts. God, girls talked weird. Why would you call your friend a bitch and a slut, but get offended when a guy friend called you that?

He felt so damn lost. Identity theft was hard shit.

Then Seth remembered Jake again and went to his profile, leaving him a nice message.

He recalled Evelyn and James having a fallout so recently. Was she rebounding? She'd probably be really vulnerable right now, he figured.

Alexis Rene'e Smith > Jake Daniel Salazar Hey, jackass,

I'm onto you. Quit screwing with her. -___- She's in a bad spot right now and you're using her, you sicko.
5 minutes ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Seth smirked and then felt bad. He was using Alexis for his own means. He sighed and went back to Luke's page. He'd figured they'd had a fight. He didn't know where they were at, though.

So he just left a neutral message.

Alexis Rene'e Smith > Lucas Ryan Farrell: Okay, I was messing with ya. I'm sorry. I'm kind of stressed. This is all so stupid dontcha think? Don't we have enough drama going down on the block? Let's just try this again? Even ground?

Smile

Lexi ♥
5 seconds ago · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

He returned her laptop to the original spot and then quickly bent down and cleared Alexis' history. Alexis slept peacefully.

Then he returned to the kitchen to pour the pasta into the sauce. The heavenly scent of cheesy tomato sauce permeated the whole house and Seth inhaled contentedly. Lola so owed him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:43 am

Connor strolled out of the elevator, whistling some tune to himself. He headed to 505 to check on his 'cuz, and see if she was doing any better, even if they seemed to loathe each other, it was more of a sibling deep loathe. He paused at the door and reached up, making sure all the lipstick from a previous session he had with a pretty-lady in the city was all gone and smirked from the indents her nails left on his neck and realized how his hair probably yelled 'LUSTFUL MOMENTOOOO. ;D'

He grinned cheerfully to himself and knocked on the door.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 am

Seth lifted his head, startled. Ah shit. If it was Evelyn....

He swallowed. Think fast, man. Evelyn would tell Alexis what he'd done. Ah crap.

He headed out into the living room. And then figured he'd hold the redhead off. But Evelyn would wonder what he was doing here...

"Crap," Seth said aloud and swore at redheads across the country. He heaved a breath and went to get the door. What else could he do?

He pulled it open. And blinked. "Dude!" His smile returned and he lowered his voice. "What're you doing here?" he asked Connor.

He stepped aside. "Alexis is asleep and she'll kill me if I make a peep. Keep your voice down." He wondered if Connor had seen Alexis' FB yet. Was that why he was here? Seth swallowed.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:00 am

"I was.. just coming to check on Alex?" Connor raised an eyebrow and stepped inside. "She seemed iffy the past few days so I was wondering how she was today...what're you doing over here alive anyway?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 am

Seth snickered. "She was too tired to commit murder. She just passed out and I figured I was hungry so I'd cook dinner."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:06 am

"... Goodie, I'm hungry. Any left over?" Connor smirked, shoving his dorm key in his pocket and his phone from where he was carrying it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:13 am

Seth cast a glance at Connor's phone, a little nervous. "Yeah, pot on the stove. I made pasta. It's kickass, if I do say so."

He shut the door and silently led the way past the sleeping Alexis and to the kitchen. He pulled out a couple plates and forks and then proceeded to load the plates with cheesy pasta. "It's amazing how you learn to cook when your parents dump you in a house with a health-conscious butler and an Olympics-aiming brother."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:23 am

"Hah.. you say butler and I remember that food-fight we head in whats-his-faces place." Connor said, going into the kitchen, keeping quiet as he had went by Alexis.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 am

"Yeah, he called me after that." Seth handed Connor a plate and leaned back against the counter. He figured Alexis would wake up if they were out in the living room. "And he was mad. And I owe him. Big. I have to babysit his damn hawk 'cause his butler hates it."

He smirked and straightened. "You're going with me. And if you kill that bird, we're dead. Actually, it'd probably claw us to death first."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 am

"...There is no fucking way I'm going around that bird if THAT guy raised it." Connor said bluntly before shoving his mouth full of pasta.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:37 am

"Hey, you owe him," Seth reminded him. "We kinda trashed his place. BOTH of us." He forked some pasta into his mouth and thought about the irony of what they were eating.

Evelyn wondered why she heard voices when she unlocked the suite door. They became unfortunately recognizable. Nova barked in her arms to agree.

Ah hell. Way to welcome me home. She bit her tongue to hold back any rude greeting as she walked into the living room and peered into the mini-kitchen to see Connor and Seth lounging by the counters, eating pasta like they lived here.

For a second, she wondered if she was in the wrong suite. Then she spotted her roommate asleep on the couch.

Evelyn heaved a breath, set Nova down so he wandered off to his chew toy, and walked back to the kitchen. The idiots probably hadn't heard her seeing as they were in their own world. She put down her purse on the nearby chair and cleared her throat, arms crossed as she stood in the doorway. "Ahem."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:11 am

Connor froze and looked up over at the red-head in the door way. There was silence just for a mini-moment before he slurped up his noodle and licked sauce from his lips. "...'Sup, Red?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:23 am

Seth grinned wolfishly at her. "Wha' he sai'" he mumbled around a mouthful of pasta. Evelyn, he noted, looked disgusted already.

Before she could kick them out, he tilted his head to the pot beside Connor. "Wan'? Philly cheese pasta with sauce. Is gooooood."

Evelyn glanced at the pot and her displeased expression fell for a second while she frowned. "Why are you...you're cooking in here?" She looked bewildered. She was obviously trying to join the dots from Alexis-hates-Seth to Alexis-is-trusting-him-in-her-kitchen-while-she-sleeps-defenselessly.

Evelyn massaged her forehead.

Seth swallowed his mouthful and smirked at Connor. "Alexis was bored. So I figured I'd entertain her. And then we got hungry but she passed out and I didn't wanna wake her and this tool came along."

Evelyn spared Connor a glance, but then surprisingly shrugged. Seth figured she was exhausted after beating Jake to death with her purse. He put down his plate adn grabbed another from the cabinet behind him, waving it at her. "Try it. You'll die."

"Wouldn't you just love that?" he thought he heard her mutter, but she leaned in the doorway and let him dump a few large spoons of pasta on her plate. He handed it to her and she rummaged in the kitchen drawers for a fork. "Was anyone else here?"

Seth frowned a little, recalling Alexis saying something about... "That blond guy left before I got here..." He wondered if he should tell Evelyn Alexis had looked a little worn out but he didn't want Connor to flip shit.

"Oh," Evelyn muttered, face impassive, glancing behind her at Alexis. Then she resumed leaning against the door-frame and began to fork up her pasta. "Are you two planning to hang here all day?" She didn't sound like she particularly cared.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 am

Connor listened between them as he took a large fork full of pasta and shoved it into his mouth. He chewed cheerfully before pausing when something clicked.

Blond guy/Probably Luke left before Seth came to entertain... + Tired/passed out Alexis sleeping contently on the couch = ....

Connor inhaled on accident from wanting to yell but started to choke instead.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:30 am

Seth shot Connor a stunned glance. "Ah shit!" He put down his plate and moved over to thump Connor on the back hard. "Swallow, dude! I know it's awesome but control yourself."

Evelyn choked a bit at this, apparently trying to stifle a grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 am

Connor managed to shallow soon enough. Once his mouth was empty he quickly turned on Seth. "What the hell did you do!?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 am

Seth frowned, thrown by this. "Thumped your back? What, did you want the Heimlich?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 am

"WITH ALEXIS!" Connor said, stepping closer to glare him down.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 am

"Wait, wait - what?" Evelyn interrupted, and her mind went over Seth's choice of words.

"Alexis was bored. So I figured I'd entertain her. And then we got hungry but she passed out and I didn't wanna wake her..."

Evelyn felt the blood drain from her face. She put her plate down on the nearest counter and crossed over to the boys.

Seth looked confused. "Hung with her?" he said to Connor, raising an eyebrow. He remained exactly where he was.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 am

"You entertained her?" Connor didn't quite make it sound like he was thinking it sounded but he half hoped Evelyn had now caught it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:00 am

Evelyn definitely caught it. And then she reached over and caught Seth's collar, jerking him down to her eye-level. "What. The. Hell?"

Seth's blue eyes widened and he shot Connor a glance - and then Evelyn saw the realization in his eyes. He pulled free and - cracked up. He laughed so hard, he had to lean back against a counter to hold himself up.

"Dude," he choked out, gasping for breath, "I...oh man, you...." He resumed laughing. Evelyn stared at him. "You thi-think....oh man!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:02 am

Connor stared at him, eyes blazing with a big-protective-brother fume. Alexis stirred in her sleep from the noise of Seth's rather loud laughter and Connor's shouting. She frowned in her sleep and tried to turn over but had a painful pulling at her scalp.

Last edited by JulietsCurse on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:07 am

[["later"? ;P]]

Before Connor could kill Seth (and she'd have to wipe blood off the counters), Evelyn spoke up. "Hey, asshole, shut up and explain."

Seth glanced down at her, smirking now. He pushed himself upright and threw Connor an amused glance. "Why on earth would you come to that conclusion, Simmons?"

Evelyn reached over and caught Connor's sleeve before he buried his fist into Seth's face. "Seth, this isn't funny. Can you just clarify?" she snapped.

Nova yipped at the sounds of Alexis stirring. He went over and stood up on his hind legs against the couch, small, wet nose touching Alexis' arm. He yipped again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next