New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 4 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Evelyn finished half her root beer, threw the rest out and then walked out of the kitchen to lock the front door. She headed toward her room, absently noting her dress was now a crinkled mess. Oh well. Nova padded behind her, giving soft whines ever now and then as if he sensed her mood.

Evelyn drew the blinds to her window, and changed into a long nightshirt. Pulling open the drapes again, she flicked off the lights and slipped into bed, picking Nova up and settling him beside her.

"Dude, the fuck are you doing?" Seth asked, almost tripping over Jake's long legs as he walked out of the kitchen with a can of beer to watch a little late night TV. "And you look like hell."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Jake pushed himself up off the ground and dug into his pockets, he pulled out his wallet and took out a few twentys.

Shoving his wallet back in his pocket he handed the money to Seth and stared him straight in the eye, "You win." He said quietly, walked past Seth and went to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Seth was kind of confused at first. He stared at the bills adn tilted his head, trying to figure out what stupid dare he might ahve sent Jake on that he'd obviously lost.

Oh fuck. It wasn't a dare. It was that stupid bet. Jake must have ended it.

Seth bit his lip. He wasn't going to lie. He was relieved Jake was done with Evelyn. Hopefully permanently. Although as long as Nova was around...

Seth scratched his head and absently walked over to Antonio's room, waltzing right in in his musing daze. "Dude?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Antonio was sitting at the desk finishing his homework and he heard Seth's voice.

He looked at him and Seth didn't look like he came with good news, "What's up dude?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Seth heaved a breath. He placed the twenties on the desk next to Tony's books. "So, um....Jake just gave me that - told me I won. Well, I suppose we kind of all three of us did..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Antonio saw the money and it took him a second but then it clicked, "Oh."

"Is he okay?" Antonio asked carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 pm

"I don't think so." Seth heaved a sigh and leaned against the desk, folding hi arms. "I mean...it's a good thing, dude. That girl's a tease. She's probably fickle, and it's good he ended this before she screwed him over just like Rachel." He paused and added uncertainly, "Right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 pm

"I mean yeah sure its good he realized that being with her wasn't good. Then yeah its good he did end it." Antonio said.

"But I doubt the choice he made was really for himself."Antonio added, because he knew that Jake ended things because of everyone elses constant harassment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Seth got what Tony was insinuating. He let out a frustrated breath. "I know." He pushed himself up and stalked out, heading for Jake's room.

He knocked on the closed door."Yo, dude?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Jake heard Seth on the other side of his door and he really didn't want to let him or talk to him for that matter. But he figured he might as well get it over with.

He got up and opened the door to let him in and went to go sit back on the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Seth stayed in the doorway. "So, I'd just like to say, I get that you feel like shit right now, but all the crap we said was for your benefit. You can't trust her, even if she isn't intending to hurt you. She'll end up doing it anyway, she's just one of those girls. And it's not because you're not better than James or all that. She just has too much baggage, history with him and that's always going to be there no matter what you do." Seth walked in and sat down on Jake's bed to stare him in the eye.

"Guys like you and me don't work out well for girls with baggage. And you'll feel better about this tomorrow morning when you wake up and realize you have the bachelor life beckoning to ya. Hey, you know, I was thinking we should get back to the party scene. There's one next week, some house party across the street. Tequila, cheap beer, hot girls. You've just been away from that way too long, bro.That's more who you are and you don't realize it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Jake knew his friends were only looking out for him, and trying to make sure he didn't get hurt.

Although they all could have found a better way besides tearing him down and sound like he could never get a girl and that he was only worth partying and hooking up.

Jake didn't care to be tied down too seriously and he got that your friends are supposed to harass you.he was glad he had good friends like this.

Jake got up and picked up Seth and led him out of his room, "I would really appperciate if you didn't talk to me for a few days Seth." Jake said quietly closing the door in Seth's face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Seth threw up his hands. "Geez, fine, go ahead and sulk like a little girl," he muttered mutinously, walking back to his room. Lucifer trailed after him. Seth changed into PJs and figured he should give Jake his space for a while. He flopped down on his bed, and then remembered he'd left his beer can in Tony's room. Oh well.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:12 pm

[[FF to Thursday morning]]

Jake had woken up early, and gotten ready for work. He had kind of gotten over his silent treatment to the guys, and he had also managed to avoid Evelyn, pretty well.

Jake had grabbed his apron, and swung it over is shoulder.

Jake walked out of their suire and into the hallway towards the elevator, Jake pressed the call button and waited for the elevator.

James had his headphones on, he yawned while standing in the elevator. He really hated that he made his classes this early, and especially since the elevator was so slow he of course had to leave even earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"C'mon boy," Evelyn called to the little beagle sitting stubbornly under her duvet. Nova whined softly, widening his brown eyes at her and Evelyn hastily looked away before she melted. He stayed in his spot.

She sighed and tapped the edge of the bed again. "Venir, Nova."

He whined again. She could see where he was coming from. It was rather cold out. But she hadn't been running all week! And Nova had only been out to do his business and then whisked back in.

Evelyn lost patience and grabbed the puppy before bundling him into her sports bag and half-zipping it. Nova gave another stubborn whine and then snorted.

She was all dressed in a black tank, white jogging pants and a pair of arm warmers she'd picked up - a good idea since it was rather cold and they were fairly thick. She'd also kept a hoodie in her bag. She pulled on the white headband to hold back her hair and shoved on her sneakers before striding out. Alexis had already left for class.

Evelyn had so far not said a lot to her roommate aside form obligatory comments like "Morning". Alexis' stunt that past weekend had bothered the hell out of her. Evelyn's thoughts wandered to the other person she'd also avoided. She hadn't seen Jake all week except once when she'd been heading to work and he'd been returning from Starbucks. But she'd hastily dived for the stairwell and had climbed down to the lobby from there the moment she saw his face behind the opening elevator doors. He hadn't seen her. She had also not seen James except for once because his class times never met hers.

She didn't really know what they were either.

She plugged her earphones in and hit play on her iPhone, sticking it into her track pants' pocket as she walked to the elevator, lost in thought. She peered into her bag as she approached the elevator. Nova was pawing at her water bottle and Evelyn managed to grin down at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:14 am

Jake hadn't really been paying attention as the elevator finally arrived, he walked in and leaned against the wall sending a rather annoyed text to his boss who wanted him to work doubles all weekend.

Jake worked all week so he could have weekends off, he finished the discussion saying he was behind in schoolwork and he needed to study.

Jake shoved his damned Blackberry into his black work pants, and pulled his hood up over his head. He was still really tired all he wanted to do was sleep.

James stood near the panel, mouthing the words to a song, and saw two people walk into the elevator and although he shoud have waited in case anyone else had shown up he hit the button to close the doors and the thing started its slow descent to the lobby.

James glanced up for a moment and spotted the exhausted Spaniard leaning on the wall, he remembered Jake telling him he worked the mornings.

James' eyes nearly rolled out of his head though when he saw Evelyn there. For the most part it looked like she hadn't seen either of the boys, she was distracted by her iPod and by how she was dressed it looked like she was going for a run.

James turned his gaze away hasitly, and focused on something else wishing that the elevator would just stop already so they could get off.

Just then the elevator made a loud creaking sound, then jerked to a stop causing James to stumble a bit and shaking Jake out of his mini nap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 am

Evelyn didn't really notice much because this damn elevator was always creaking and clanking and being a nuisance. When it jerked to a stop though, it was hard enough to knock her sideways into the hoodie-kid leaning by the wall nearby. Evelyn cringed as she straightened. "Merde! Sorry!" she exclaimed absently, wondering why they'd stopped. Because the elevator doors stayed closed. Nova gave a frightened yelp in her bag.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:32 am

James' headphones fell out of his ears, "What the?" He said looking up around him. He knew this elevator was a piece of crap but it sure as hell never did that.

Jake snapped out of his nap when he felt someone bump into him, his hood fell down and he grabbed the girl to stable her, "You're fine."

Jacob's eyes widened when he realized who he was touching and immediately let go. He looked away from her only to see, "James what the hell!"

Was this some really thought out planned joke? Jake couldn't help but mentally curse at Seth, not that Seth would ever rig it for him to be stuck in an elevator with Evelyn.

James pressed the button to open the doors a few times, and nothing happened.

Then the lights dimmed momenitarly darkening the small space, and they came back on again.

"Um..."James said his eyes darting around the tiny elevator, "I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here but I think we're stuck."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:41 am

Evelyn didn't say anything to this because she was frozen in horrified disbelief. So she'd been under the impression that her life kind of sucked. It was evidently possible for it to suck even more.

She kept her eyes firmly off Jake, opting to glance reluctantly at James instead when he spoke. But admittedly, Jake referencing James Sunday night had kind of ensured she had no wish to speak to either of these two ever again.

That wasn't about to change. Evelyn silently unzipped her bag to let Nova see her in hopes that this would relax him, plugged her earphones back in, realizing they were still playing music, and stepped forward, leaning past James and hitting the emergency button. Nova popped his head out and barked at Jake happily. Evelyn moved over to the farthest corner from both boys, and leaned against the wall again, petting Nova's head and keeping her gaze on him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:52 am

James looked at Evelyn and watched her sink to the other end, she looked ready to disappear and he didn't blame her.

James kind of stayed in his own corner, as did Jake.

Jake's eyes darted around the elevator, he really couldn't believe this was happening. He pulled out his phone and sent this text to Seth.

Stuck in elevator w/ James and Evelyn. If I find out u had anything to do w/ this I will murder you w/ my bare hands -____-

Jake sent that to Seth although he doubt that he would even see it, because he was probably still passed out.

Jake let out an annoyed sigh, "Damn it I'm gonna be late for work."

"I've been late to this class for the last three weeks." James said aloud. His history professor wasn't too fond of James, so James was sure he'd probably use this reason to fail him.

James decided to text Luke because he figured he'd get a kick out of this.

Stuck in crappy elevator w/ Jake and Ev. Isn't life grand?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:58 am

Evelyn idly wondered how soon the stupid maintenance would get here. She heaved a breath, feeling it hard to breathe because as calm as she portrayed herself on the outside, her insides were horribly tense and she felt ready to snap. She flicked through her playlist to a more entertaining song and settled on Stupid Girls by Pink.

Yeah, I'm one stupid girl, all right.

Luke was rather amused. He snickered at James' text as he finished breakfast with Taylor. He replied: Is that curse or blesing dude? Razz

Seth simply snored, empty beer bottle rolling about on his bed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am

James read Luke's text and narrowed his eyes and made a note to kill Luke later. He couldn't even respond to it.

James put his phone back in his pocket pulling out his iTouch, he scrolled through his applications and stopped on a game and decided if everyone was gonna avoid each other that was better than pretending they wanted to talk.

Truth was James was freaking out on the inside and he just wanted a distraction.

Jake had been silently having a panic attack too, he noticed Evelyn was going to pretend him and James didn't exist.

Jake noticed that James was playing on his iTouch and decided he really had no grudge against him and just because Evelyn was there didn't mean they had to avoid each other.

Jake pulled his iTouch out as well and nudged James, "Hey do you have this app?" He grinned. Turning on his Light Saber app, the iTouch emitted the low buzzing sound like the weapons did in the film.

James grinned ending his game, "Oh hell yeah!" James turned his on and his screen was glowing green, opposite Jakes' glowing red screen.

Jake turned on the Darth Vader theme for his doing the deep breathing, "Luke...I am your father."

Then the both of them started to partake in a light saber battle on the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 am

Evelyn was quickly tiring of just standing there listening to music. She paused her song just as the alarm bell rang to signal that someone was coming. Then they heard voices somewhere but not clearly. Evelyn wondered if they were stuck between floors.

That would really suck. It might make it longer.

Evelyn slid down to sit against the wall, arms around her knees. Nova crawled out of the bag and she ruffled the hair on his head. He licked her fingers in affection and before she could stop him, he was padding off - toward Jake.

Ah shit. Evelyn bit her lip but made no sound, watching as Nova nudged his head against Jake's legs and yipped, dancing about in evident need of attention.

Jeez, we've definitely spoiled him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 am

Jake had been engaged in his epic light saber battle with James, he felt something nudge at his legs and saw Nova looking up at him.

"Hey boy!" Jake exclaimed crouching down to pick up the dog, James then took this moment to stab Jake.

Jake let out a overdramatic pained yelled, "Ahhh! Noooo!!!" Jake flailed about for a moment before falling to the ground of the elevator closing his eyes pretending to have perished.

Nova had jumped up onto Jake's chest and padded across him licking his face, Jake smiled opening one eye.

James snickered flipping his weapon in his hand and catching it, "I have defeated you Darth Vader."

"That's because I got distracted by a Wookie! A big bad Wookie." Jake harassed Nova grabbing his forepaws and making him dance.

"Look at his teeth! Look at your sharp teeth!" Jake said in a weird squeaking voice using his thumb to life the corners of of Nova's mouth.

James raised an eyebrow and wondered if Jake had hit his head on his way down to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:34 am

Nova gave a happy yip and his tongue lolled out at Jake.

And then there was an ominous creak overhead. The lift shuddered and for a second, Evelyn hoped it was starting up.

But then it dropped about a half-foot. She stifled a squeak, arm-warmer-clad palm pressed to her lips. Nova fell over, whining, and huddled into Jake's chest in panic.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next