New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:08 am

Jake watched the rope ascend back to the window and he grabbed it briefly swinging himself back up on to the ledge. He figured he had had enough torturing Evelyn. He didn't think it was fair that she got to hurt him, so he figured fear was a good enough payback to heartbreak.

Once firmly planted on the ledge he climbed back into the window of her room and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he cast his eyes downward, "Gracias chicka you gave me a rush. It had been a long while since I've had that, and for that you deserve an award." Before she could protest Jake placed his frozen hands on her cheeks and let his lips collide onto her's.

He kissed her passionately, then pulled away. Brown eyes gleaming, "La noche buena Roja, hasta que mañana cuando hago su carrera de corazón otra vez para mí y usted vuelve a mí," he whispered into her ear, turning to her door to leave he looked back at her, blowing her a kiss and smirking.

Jake stopped again and leaned back in only for a moment, "Oh right I forgot you're French. Here in English for you: "Good night Red, until tomorrow when I make your heart race again for me and you return to me." Goodnight." With that he headed for the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 am

Evelyn was momentarily frozen in place, arms still hanging awkwardly by her sides. She blinked and then anger coursed through her. She reached out and grabbed the first thing she found - a Doc Marten boot - and striding to her dorm room door, flung it at the back of Jake's head before he could leave the suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 am

Jake had a feeling that this wasn't over, so he shifted to the left letting the boot fly past his head thudding against the wooden door, he bent down and picked it up, "Nice boot you shouldn't be throwing it around, but if you have intention of using it as a weapon and giving it to me. I am happy to sell it for a pretty penny." Jake grinned smugly to examine the boot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:24 am

A flicker of irritation burst through Evelyn's anger. She stomped down the hall and stopped a few feet away from him, afraid she might just shove his head through the damn door if she went any nearer. "Give that back and piss off. I've seriously had enough of you!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 am

Jake raised an eyebrow at the petite redhead's challenge and raised the boot over his head, "Reach for it and I'll leave you be."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 am

He had to be kidding. Evelyn stared up at him in slight horror, ascertaining he really meant it. She gritted her teeth. Jake was seriously pushing her last nerve.

I can do this. Maybe if I knee him in the groin first?

She fixed her face into an impassive expression and walked right up to him, feeling her insides quake in protest at the proximity. "Okay," she said stiffly.

And then she kneed him in the groin and leaped up, snatching at her boot.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 am

Jake let out a sharp breath, but he wasn't going down that easy. He grabbed her arm yanking her down with him and positioned her so that he fell on top of her sort of like an evil redhead cushion, "Touche Frenchie, but thanks for the cushioning, in that tushion you've got going on." He said winking, followed by grabbing her butt then rolling away from her hitting range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:38 am

Evelyn couldn't even speak for a second, much less move. Her chest ached (no doubt her rib cage was under severe strain), her shoulders hurt and her shoulder blades had hit the the wooden floor (and promptly been crushed by Jake's weight). She'd barely registered Jake feeling her up and she simply groaned quietly for a second.

Then she exhaled, trying to get her body to respond in more than just aching. She flexed her arms a little. She slowly sat up and said quietly, "I think you need to leave before I call security." She kept her eyes on her feet and reached over to unzip her boots.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 am

Jake rolled back towards her resting his chin on his hand, propping his elbow on the floor.

"Aw mi amor nothing wrong with a little fire." He purred giving her another kiss then getting up, straightening himself from their tiny scuffle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 am

Evelyn jerked her head away and swiped her hand over her burning mouth, frustration building inside her. She clenched her other fist over her boot zipper as Jake stood up.

Evelyn tugged off both boots although now she realized she was four inches shorter than she had been with them on. Whatever.

She had a sudden urge to cry. Why wouldn't he just leave her be?

She was out of options at this point. Maybe if she didn't antagonize him, he'd leave. She shouldn't have thrown that shoe and held him up. Evelyn simply rubbed her bare shoulder and rolled both shoulders a few times silently to work out the ache and then reached over and massaged her aching feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 am

Jake bit his lip. She was going for the silent treatment. Usuallty under normal circumstances he would leave but instead he sat down and stared at her, "I'm pretty damn good at staring contests too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:17 am

Oh my God, why can't you just leave me alone?! Evelyn bit her lower lip harder and blinked furiously. She kept her eyes on her feet as she folded one leg under the other under her dress. Poor pink dress was no doubt ruined. She could see a slight wear around her waist (which hurt still) and the soft fabric was distressed. Evelyn ignored Jake, fingering the fabric lightly.

She didn't dare open her mouth, too afraid she might actually break down under the mental strain he was putting her through. Jake had the attention span of goldfish though, so he'd get bored soon enough.

She debated getting up and going to her room but her back hurt badly so she simply remained on the floor, silent, and placed her face in her hands, feeling her eyes start to sting yet again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Jacob soon enough grew bored of having to sit still. Never one of of his better traits, he always had a short attention span and since she had decided to ignore him and he had run out of his ideas. He figured he'd call it a night and sleep on it, maybe another way to harass her would arise in the morning.

"As entertaining as rug lint is, I have more entertaining things to do." Jake said standing up and heading out the door.

"Adios Red." Jake threw up a peace sign at her and sauntered out of her door and back to his suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Evelyn sat on the floor for a moment, until she couldn't hear his footsteps outside and then she lowered her hands and slowly got to her feet, wincing as her aching body protested. She locked the door, stifled a soft sob with her fist and leaning down to snatch up all three boots, stalked to her bedroom, where she latched the damn window shut and drew the drapes firmly.

Then she peeled off her dress, threw it aside (it was pretty much ruined anyways), and slipped into a nightshirt before turning off the light and crawling under her duvet to bury her face in her pillow and scream.

Seth emerged from the bathroom, grateful he'd puked up most of the alcohol. He ran hsi hands over his face and snagged a bottle of water form the fridge, uncorking it and taking a swig as he leaned against the kitchen doorway.

Just then, Jake entered the suite. Seth corked his bottle and swiped the back of his hand across his mouth. "How'd the interview go?" He smirked and his eyes twinkled as he walked over to stand in front of Jake. "Never mind. I'm guessing by that lipstick all over your mouth, it went well."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Jake didn't say anything except plaster a smirk on his face and throw a thumbs up, he went to his room and decided to retire for the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Seth's hand shot out right before Jake entered his room. "Hold up. I refuse to believe you had a sappy reunion just like that. That doesn't sound like the bitchy redhead we all love to hate."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Jake rolled his eyes and let out an exhausted huff, "Same old crap Seth, we fought. She left her purse in the hall, climbed through the ledge to give it to her. Tried to talk to her, kissed her. She and I argued, I nearly fell off the ledge again. Came back in harassed her, and left."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Seth didn't really get half of what Jake said so he simply deduced that, "In other words, you lost?"

His eyes widened and he glanced around, ensuring Antonio was nowhere nearby. "Dude! Wait....you kissed Tony's date?! You're an idiot! Did you really think she'd ditch Tony for you? Not that they're even a thing yet but..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

"Don't know, don't care. Tony seemed like he wanted nothing else to do with her after their date. Its over and now I'm just bugging her." Jake shrugged, taking out his phone to answer a message.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Seth smirked and brushed past Jake to hide this. "Yeah, right," he said. "You want her back and don't know how to do it." He unlocked his bedroom door and entered it just as Lucifer rushed by his ankles to reach his cat bed. Seth stumbled and cursed, entering his room and shutting the door behind him. He changed out of his clothes and dropped onto his bed, passing out almost instantly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:00 am

[[ FFed to Friday Night]]

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Ashlee stood in front of Evelyn's mirror looking herself over for the twentieth time that evening. She gave a satisfied smile and winked at her reflection, "I look good tonight. My swag is on. Ooooh Ev! Are you ready?" Ashlee called to her. She knew that Luke was probably getting all impatient waiting for them.

Jacob looked down at his phone, and impatiently up at the elevator. How was it that they had managed to fix the damn thing and it was still just as slow as ever? Jacob didn't want to think about the elevator getting stuck though, he wanted to think about how they hadn't been to the club in awhile and he just needed out of these damn dorms for the night.

Antonio stood there whistling idly, while Jake responded to messages on his phone. He was over Antonio's whole date thing with Evelyn, he was just talking to a few girls who said that they would meet up with the guys at the club.

Antonio looked from Jake to his brother and Seth and smiled, "Thank god we're going out. I feel like we're here all the time. I was getting cabin fever in there."

"No kidding." Jake added.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:17 am

Seth had his headphones over his ears, absently nodding along to some song. Ashton smirked at Antonio. "Dude, we went out last night. Where've you been?"

[[http://www.polyvore.com/vudu_outfit/set?id=24781148]]

"Whoa, Ash, looking to impress anyone?" Evelyn asked, emerging from her room where she'd just hastily run on some eyeliner. She felt underdressed looking at Ashlee's dress and heels.

Evelyn hadn't really felt a need to be fancy. No doubt some idiot would spill something on her so she'd simply opted to don a casual belted tube dress, under a denim vest and comfy boots to keep her legs warm. She tugged on her winter jacket and fluffed out her hair, running her red lipstick on one more time before tucking it into her bag. Nova whined as she walked to the door and Evelyn kneeled to kiss his head, ruffling his ears.

"Aw, I'm sorry! You know I'd take you but I'd get kicked out. Be a good doggie, don't bite Alexis like you did last time." She straightened up and stepped out into the hallway, stopping Nova following her with her booted foot. She let Ashlee exit and then locked the front door, following her down the hallway as she tucked her keys away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 am

"Pftt no one to impress except myself. I look good tonight, so the haters can keep on hating." Ashlee smirked, walking out into the hallway with Evelyn.

"You look good too." Ashlee complimented Evelyn after hopping off her ego parade.

"Yeah but I fell asleep last night! Also... this is different." Antonio stated, sort of mentally cringing about how the night had ended last night and he didn't want to talk about it anymore, especially catching a glance from Jake.

Jake only looked because he knew what had happened last night and he didn't want a repeat, which he wasn't going to get because Evelyn wasn't going to be at Vudu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:37 am

"Still going out though," Ashton pointed out stubbornly. The lift dinged at that moment. "Damn it, this thing better not break. Maybe we should have Jake walk down the stairs in case his luck kicks in again," he suggested.

Seth, whose eyes were on the overhead lift panel, now tugged down his earphones momentarily and said, "Amen to that! All in favor?"

"Aye," Ashton said, smirking. "Sorry, Jake, I wanna get there in one piece."

"Gee, thanks," Evelyn quipped. "I'm like an afterthought, huh?" She zipped up her clutch and let it dangle from one hand as they walked.

And then the whole day went to hell.

Evelyn's eyes spotted her worst nightmare from ten meters away and she stopped walking abruptly. Oh God. Oh no. She felt her face flush bright red. "Um, Ash, I think I left something in my room," she lied quickly, lowering her voice because the hall was empty and Jake was definitely in earshot. "You go ahead and I'll, um, meet you in the lobby!" She was already turning away. Like hell she'd take an elevator with him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 am

"Ha ha very funny!" Jake rolled his eyes saying sarcastically.

Antonio snickered, "Come on dude we're kidding." He said smacking him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry I'll go down the stairs, don't feel like waiting for this damn thing anyway, see you ladies downstairs." Jake waved at them and headed to the stair well.

Ashlee looked at the elevator and instantly recognized Seth and the twins. She saw another dark head leaving for the stairwell and realized that it was Jake and she figured that Evelyn was probably still uncomfortable around him, she grabbed her arm and turned her.

"Hey listen if its about Jake don't worry he's taking the stairs, it will just be us, the twins and Seth. Just don't let them get to you, ignore Seth and just talk to me or Tony, or Ashton." Ashlee reassured her. Evelyn didn't have to leave since Jake was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next