New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 40 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Seth paused and then cracked up, pulling out his buzzing phone again. "Dude, I should, huh? Give ol' Tiggy some exercise." He chuckled and then glanced up as the elevator doors dinged open.

Evelyn stepped out into the hallway, almost colliding with Connor's chest and hastily backed up, looking as horrified as if she'd landed a faceful of fungus. Her eyes took them both in and Seth tried to wipe the guilty look off his face. He'd only told Lola to beat Evelyn up five minutes ago...

"Off to hijack a tank?" Evelyn asked, amused as she stepped around Connor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Connor gave her a sarcastic enthusiastic wide smile and thumbs up before flipping her off with both fingers. "Biiiitch." He exclaimed, and then shoved past to go into the elevator.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 pm

"Pig entrails," Evelyn shot back nicely, rubbing her shoulder where it had bashed into the elevator wall when Connor charged past her very much like a tank.

Seth hesitated for a second, typing a comment to Lola and then simply nodded at Evelyn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Cool, just text me or something and you better bring those Broadway skillz with ya, baby, 'cause you're gonna have to bring the roof down if we wanna get out unscathed. ^__^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ughhh
I can't believe I agreed to this
I'm only doing this for Jake you know

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I didn't think my charms had anything to do with it. ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You're right about one thing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm always right, Lassie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You're right about your charms not working on me ^__^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh please, I bet I have you all hot and bothered right now ;D
It's okay, though, you're definitely a ten on my scale.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh yeahh Seth, I'm practically going into heat

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jake will be so proud
It's his lifelogn dream to see us tie the knot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]His life long dream was to have me not tie you into a knot
But close enough I suppose

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]ROFL XDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ooh, you mean kind of like the doggy style, eh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh boy
Way to ruin it Andrea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Thank you, I try
And just for the record
I had nothing to do with Connor's status >_>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Although I am very flexible, I've been doing yoga for years. So yes I could tie you in knots.
Oooh?
I didn't read it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well, take a break from turning me on and go read it ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ummm wtf? That's an odd status

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]So uh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I like to bother you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]IDK if Jake told you the good news

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You're a father?
Yeah he told me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....shut up x__x
But this is Connor's payback

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Seth like I say, "Don't be a loner, wrap that boner."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm nto sure why it will work
Or HOW

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Why would you get payback? I thought the both of you were horrified

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Exactly!
He isn't getting that!
He keeps going on about getting even with the bitch and showing her who's who and all

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well knock some sense into him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He'll take it the wrong way
....fuck, I feel like Jake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I would but I already have another person I need to beat up possibly -__-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh no
Lola D:
I'm THINKING TOO MUCH!
DX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yeah that is too dangerous for you pretty boy
No mirrors around?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Out in the hallway D:
SOS x__x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]SOS: Pretty dumb blond boy needs mirror or else will die from lack of vanity.
You can't miss him he's like the beacon that lead the Sheppard to baby Jesus in the manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*manger? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And touche', Lassie ;D
Ooh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Sorry typing and walking, and changing x__@

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jake's favorite person is here. -__-
Changing? Want help?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm fine really

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]My specialty is bra straps ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm sure it is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];D
So Red is headed for her suite. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ohh really

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You're in Brooklyn?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yes I am I went home for the holidays

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Can you fly here, in like, possibly 2.5 secs?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Sure let me hop on my broom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...Oh God
I had to physically restrain myself from...
Never miiiiind ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Jerk
Do you feel like picking me up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Or do I have to trek across NY in my Pumas?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]All the way in Brooklyn? D;
Hmph
Your mom will shoot me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]She's not home, working
Its fine I'll drive up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ooh, the ickle damsel is all alone at home

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yes I am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]HMMM, I dunno, Jake might not approooooove >__>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:04pmTo drive up to campus?
Why?
I can handle myself

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You can't handle me. Not even those juvie folks could ;D
Hm, I have Connor with me
Do you have any objection ot being hit on for the hour and a half it'll take us to drive back here?
*back
since I don't control him [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'd rather walk and risk getting raped
But since its cold
And I don't wanna bring a jacket since I'm gonna have to book it once we steal Nova
I think I can manage

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We'll have the getaway car ready adn waiting, Connor will hold the wheel for me while we go upstairs
and we'll have ot take the stairs down else Red will catch us in the elevator

She hesitated, and then grinned devilishly, leaning back into the elevator, and punched every single floor button on the control list. "Bon voyage, Connard."

She bolted out of his arm reach and headed down the hall to her suite.

Seth glanced at the lit up buttons and then at Connor. "I'mma take the stairs."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Connor yelped and jumped up from leaning against the wall and jumped out of the elevator as the doors started to close. "FUCKING WHORE!" He shouted after her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:26 pm

In answer, Evelyn stopped running, swung around, and Nova yipped in her bag.

She blew Connor a mocking kiss. "NOT QUITE REACHING MY STANDARDS BUT I LOVE THE EFFORT!" she informed him before turning and continuing her walk.

Seth snorted and shook his head. "Back to the old standby?" he asked, amused.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Of course
So you're picking me up then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Fine, but only 'cause I'm nice
And you're hot. ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Thanks!
I suppose and you really didn't have to I would have driven up but I guess I'll put up with the torture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The torture of two hot single males and a gorgeous car? Tragic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well the car is beautiful
But then again I worked with Connor and hardly knew him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You have't seen this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]But from what I see on his facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I sold off the Lambo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You're two sex crazed, alcoholic peas in a pod.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Couldn't have said it better

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]giggles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh my Gawd D:
Did you just....LAUGH?
You hit a milestone!
Congrats [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Laughter is just two steps away from Girl.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh my gosh???
!!*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I knoooow huh?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm so glad you were here to help me through this life changing moment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jake will be so proud T__T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'd like to thank the Academy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And me!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Seth Andreasis for helping me realize my full potential
Because in laughter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Comes lust ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And finally becoming the woman my mother always wanted :'*
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Your mom is aiming high o__o

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Connor flipped her the bird and did a pelvic thrust behind her back when she turned around before spitting out curses under his breath and gave Seth a look.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Seth's shoulders shook and his lips quivered with laughter. He held it in with difficulty and just smiled widely at Connor. "She just pwned your ass," he felt the need to say.

He turned and headed for the stairwell. "And....I have to pick up Lola, Jake's friend, because she can get us into Evelyn's suite. You feeling up for a road trip to Brooklyn?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:37 pm

"You gonna race it there?" Connor asked, raising his eyebrow as he followed Seth, adjusting his beanie.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 pm

"Hellz yeah!" Seth exclaimed. They headed quickly down the stairs adn to the lobby, across the quad while Seth explained some vague details.

"So...here's how it is, we'll keep the car ready and you'll hold onto the wheel for me while Lo and I go upstairs to get the half-breed from Evelyn. That way, my ride won't get towed for being parked wrong. We can just say you were waiting for someone. Then, Lo and I go up, get the dog, come back down adn you see us and be in the passenger seat ready to let us dive in and I'll drive us to the hospital. Clear?"

He pulled out his remote and clicked it. The GTR's lights clicked and glowed softly. Seth pulled open the driver's side door and threw himself in.

Unlike his Lambo, this car had a double seat-belt built for racing. He latched it into place and shat his door, starting up the purring engine and flicked on the stereo. He typed Lola's address into the dashboard GPS and sat back, letting the car warm up a bit. He picked up his phone again adn resumed chatting to Lola, amused.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We're on our way ;D
Connor's excited. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ohno
regrets decision

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nah, he'll keep hsi paws ot himsel
the way I drive, he'll have to [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
You know what

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]this weird thought occurred to me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Rose likes to streetrace. o__O
Why do I know this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Umm idk maybe she told you that when you guys were together

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....I was never WITH her D:
I don't do relationships!
you of all people should know that x__x
I don't know what was wrong wiht me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ummm yeah your damn girl nearly punched me in the face
She called me Snooki

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Maybe she was feeding me voodoo spells DX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Not cool

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Lmfaoo, she did?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh right Seth, that was it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I mean...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yes she did
You called Ashton a Guido

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Daaaaamn
Oh
nothing new

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yes
So

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]But I didn't think she had that in her o__o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yeah well you both were drunk and groping
Its like you two were sharing a brain
It was the most horrifying experience in my life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What do you mean? xd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You two were disgusting!
You were slobbering and ugh slurping all over each other
You nearly got naked in the limo TWICE
And in the elevator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....
Dude, no o__o
I'm not that bad!
In fact, most of the time when I'm drunk I'm more interested in insulting as many people as I can
Jake and the twins told me this themselves!
Jake hooks up, I don't o__o
Not a lot, anyways...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um well you were intent on fucking that night
So we TRIED to stop you guys
But at one point we all got so fed up
That we all just stopped

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..........you have no idea how bizarre that is o__o
I'm not like that!
My drunken self is actually probably less horny than my sober self [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It was gross and I even heard Ashlee yell, "If she wants to have his baby then let him!"
them*
Something like that we were all so pissed off
Plus Ashton had to spend half the night keeping you from getting kicked out
But after you fought James they threw all of us out
And YOU refused to leave until we got Rose out of the dance
Cause Ashton put her aside somewhere while you were beating up James

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].................................
I don' even...
Jake said the same thing and so did the twins but....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yeah
Well its true

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME? DX
I don't do that! Didn't anyone find it a BIT weird???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um you were drunk

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You both were beyond trashed
So we all thought it was a drunken hook up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I remember doing all this shit but not WHY
No, apparently

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We all tried to stop you but you two were like animals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I've been "going out" with her -__-
Since November!
What the hell? x__x
is so beyond confused

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um we all just assumed you liked the girl
Or something

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Honestly?
am I CAPABLE of liking a girl? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No, but you were a lot more tame Jake told me
So
shrug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]DX
I was taken advantage of by you all x__x
I can't believe no one found it weird -__-
Do I really look that sappy?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'll have ot up the ante, clearly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]But
Whatever

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I got this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oooh looks like Georgiana added a new album

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]She's like your twin btw

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]>__>

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 pm

[[Ashton and Alexis from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 am

Connor buckled up on his side and leaned back. "Dude.. you are fuckin' lucky."He commented, looking around in the car.

Alexis shifted from foot to foot as she stood in the elevator with Ashton, and licked her lips tiredly. Her migraine-like-headache was fading away finally but she suddenly felt drained from it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am

[[Seth and Connor to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"You look exhausted," Ashton commented as the elevator rose. "You can go crash if you want." The elevator doors finally opened onto the fifth floor.

He led the way to his suite, unlocked the door and tore to his room quickly, tossing his book on his desk and logging onto his desktop PC. The desk was already covered in novels and reference books, along with the shelves lining the walls.

His phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket, answering the call as he continued working with one hand. He turned and gestured to Alexis. "Lie down if you want....Hey, Seth, what the hell are you geniuses up to?" he asked into the phone, annoyed. As Seth began to explain, Ashton felt a familiar headache come on. The "Sethache", Jake called it aptly. Ashton brought up the search engine and typed furiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 am

Alexis frowned as she listened in and crossed her arms, leaning against the wall. She was a bit suspicious, because fuck, it was SETH of all people. She was usually involved in his schemes, when they also involved Connor.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 am

Ashton put his phone down and sat down on his desk chair, stretching a little. "I have no idea why he wants to break through a damn alarm but with Seth, it's always best not to ask. Your head still hurt?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 am

"Just a little bit." Alexis replied with a very tight small smile.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 am

Ashton got to his feet, saying, "I'll grab you an Advil." He left the room and strolled out into the hallway, cuirosly knocking on Antonio's door. "Hey, Tones, you alive in there?"

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40