New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:59 am

Jacob had been ready to take James out, no way was he gonna stand there and let James get away with punching him in the face without retaliating. Jake had tensed and he felt a familiar jolt inside of him when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

He looked down and his brown eyes met pleading green ones and he felt himself relax a bit, only for his anger to flare up again, "Invite him? Why the hell would you invite him over?!" Jake exclaimed, lowering his fist.

James felt an ache in his chest seeing Evelyn's arms around Jake's waist. He clenched his jaw, narrowing blue eyes at the both of them; after Jake had announced that he had feelings for her and everything that went down last night, James really didn't like the sight he was seeing. Although it wasn't that she had her arms around Jake because she wanted to, it was to keep the Spaniard from killing James.

"Why does it matter to you why I'm here?" James spat.

"Because any closer and that window you would have been knocking on would have been mine, and unlike Evelyn I would have pushed you off so you fell on that smug face of yours." Jake sneered, his jaw twitched with irritation. Why would Evelyn invite him over here after everything?! Why wouldn't she let him push James out the window? It would be his ultimate joy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:33 am

Evelyn wanted to yank on her hair in frustration. What was with the stupid alpha male thing going on here?! It was her damn window and neither of them had the right to stake a damn claim over it!

"Okay, guys?" she said, trying not to let her voice get snappy, but her temper was starting to flare. She kept a hold of Jake's waist in case he did throw himself at James the moment she let go. "Can we please all just take a god damn breather?!" She peered up at Jake and said firmly, "Let's not forget this is my room. I can invite whoever the hell I want in here. James was helping me install a window lock and he went outside to test it, all right? Now will you both," she turned her head and looked pointedly at James, "please just let this one go? This is just a pointless fight."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 am

James and Jake continued their little glaring match for a little longer, Jake's phone was vibrating in his pocket. No doubt it was Seth trying to get a hold of him he had seen a couple of things on Facebook, but figured that would have to wait a little longer.

James glared at Jake a little while longer and eased up a bit shrugging, "Hey fine by me. I got my hits in. Plus got the alarm to keep out your little Romeo over here so my work is done here." James smirked turning to leave.

Jake grit his teeth and almost launched himself at James, but remembered that Evelyn was still clinging to him and he didn't exactly want to give her her first flying lesson just so he could break James' face in half.

"Careful Jake, don't wanna break your girlfriend in half there. Anyway, I gotta get going, got better things to do. See ya later, Evie." James waved at her, leaving her room and exiting her suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 am

Evelyn waited till she heard the front door of the suite close and then slipped her arms off Jake's waist, stepping away from him. "He really was here just for the window," she said quietly, frowning up at him.

Seth was browsing through a store, having gotten kindling and a couple blocks of wood for their bonfire. He was now picking up food and drinks, getting Ashton to text him anything else that he could think of.

He absently checked Ashton's last message and then noticed an FB notification dand groaned at Jake's Wanted ad. Damn that son of a bitch! Jake had a lot of girls on hsi Facebook who would see that. And possibly try out.

Ahh, fuck me.

Seth honestly doubted this was going to work. He knew himself. When he compared himself to Jake or Rafe or any of the boys around him, he often felt like he and Connor were accidentally missing that "crush" gene, the ability to genuinely like a girl in that sappy way. Sure, he'd been attracted to many, so he knew it wasn't that he was asexual or anything, but there was no butterfly-in-stomach feeling, no crazy-heartbeat sensation. He doubted a casting call would help with that!

He opened Jake's chat window and informed him he hated him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:14 am

Jacob let out a long sigh, taking out his phone from his pocket to respond to the chat messages he was getting from Seth, "Whatever." Was his response. He could tell that Seth was really against this idea of being set up with a girl, when really it wasn't something too bad. Its not like he had to marry the girl.

Seth:
I hate you D:

Me:
Love you too Razz

Seth:
Bitch.
Why can't I just wait for "the right girl"?
Why's it gotta be now??

Me:
Because you need our help now more than ever.

Seth:
Why?
What'd I do to deserve suhc a cruel sentence???

Me:
Because Seth this is an intervention
You existed.

Seth:
Oh please, if I weren't around, yoru life owuld be lacking four months of juvie.

Me:
Hey people feared me in juvie. But I'm sure you'll be just as exciting with a lovely lady at yo hip Very Happy

Seth:
Oh yeah, listening ot her bitch about some girl weearing the same shoes as her.
Yeah my life's exciting

Jacob walked up to the window and inspected the alarm and looked back at Evelyn, "Your alarm did a good job at keeping the pests out, then again I haven't had a chance to knock it out for real myself. I'm sure it will be fun. I've actually deactivated a few alarms myself, although... fingerprint analyzer? You don't mess around." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:18 am

Evelyn's frown faded and she glared openly at him now that James wasn't around. "Get out," she said, turning and plucking Nova off the bed and setting him down on the floor. He yipped gleefully and darted to Jake like he hadn't seen him in years, rubbing hsi small head against Jake's ankles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:22 am

"Mi hijo!" Jake exclaimed happily picking up Nova and petting him affectionately, ignoring Evelyn. He knew he had just seen the pup just the previous night but he missed him. It was a big difference between seeing him all the time to hardly ever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:26 am

She groaned. The lock hadn't been installed five seconds and he was already in! Evelyn threw up her hands and then crossed the room and sat down on her bed, deciding to just silently wait him out. She crossed her arms, fixed an annoyed look on her face and glared at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 am

Jake had Nova in one arm while he tried to respond to Seth's messages, although it was a little difficult to do since Nova squirmed around trying to lick at his face. Which he didn't want the dog doing since he had been bleeding. Although he hated that his happy mood from seeing the dog was fading because of what Seth had been saying.

Seth:
Plus
If you must know, she was with Tony at Vudu.
I didn't tell you 'cause we were playing pool adn you'd have killed with him the pool cue, but they went downstairs
So you see, she's jerking you around.

Me:
Seth

Seth:
Jake

Me:
This is for you end of story. I don't need a girl right now. And if I wanted one I'm capable of being in a relationship if I really wanted
So

Seth:
DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS! D:

Me:
Just god damn it
Seth you'll be fine
Seriously
No grenades

Seth:
Easy for you to say.

Me:
Just Jesus Seth, you had to mention that crap about Tony, I was just starting to tolerate him again. I get it okay just... no more talking about it

Seth:
You have a really slow reaction time
also
Want roasted peanuts?

Me:
No
I saw that
And its just
I don't wanna think about it okay?
Btw.
Do we have First Aid shit?

Seth:
Did you throw some poor fucker off the roof?
Damn it, that wasn't till five PM! Now we'll have to hide!

Me:
Close, James punched me in the face.

Seth:
Tell James that's our roof! D:

Me:
He wasn't on the roof
I'm not on the roof anymore

Seth:
...?

Me:
I was bored waiting
So I decided to pull a Spiderman and have some fun and climb down

Seth:
I figured.
I'll take an educated guess. You mean sans the fire escape

Me:
Oh you know me so well
Its real dope btw Very Happy

Seth:
I know, I did that once. I had ot check and see if they had cameras out there ;D

Me:
I almost wish other peple had seen me :/

Seth:
So far, I haven't been arrested, adn neither have you so we're good.

Me:
Anyhoo I get down to our floor
And James is standing outside of Red's window

Seth:
Yeah?
Oh no he di'nt!

Me:
YEAH
Bitch that's my territory!

Seth:
That's yoru window D:

Me:
DUDE
We are so on the same wavelength about this!

Seth:
Did you at least AIM to shove him off?

Me:
HELL YEAH

Jake had put the dog down, to let him run free and he looked up at Evelyn who was sitting on her bed looking miserable as usual because of him having come by and obviously since James had decided to brawl with him, but of course it was because Jake was still stupid enough to be hanging around her after it was obvious it was over. She said herself that she was jerking him around, and using him as a tool. So why did he keep coming back to be put through even more torture?

When clearly all she wanted was Antonio and every other guy besides him? Not that they would have worked out a second time around anyway .

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:54 am

Evelyn blinked, somewhat uncomfortable with the strange look Jake was suddenly giving her. Her glare faded and a crease appeared between her eyebrows. "What?" she asked cautiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:57 am

Jake had wiped the screen of his phone with his finger absently, he looked at Evelyn and felt that familiar ache he had when she had announced yesterday that she was using him, he just shook his head giving a neutral expression, "Nothing I'm just not feeling good is all." He muttered, shoving his phone back into his pocket, and headed for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:02 am

Evelyn frowned and then shrugged it off.

Nova nudged Jake's legs as the Spaniard passed him on his way to the door; the pup's brown eyes were wide and anxious as if he'd sensed Jake's mood.

Wait, the door? He's using the door?!

Evelyn leapt to her feet. Her bed was against the wall adjacent to the door so this effectively blocked Jake's exit. "You're using the door?" she asked him blankly. And then worriedly, she added, "Seriously. What's wrong?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:17 am

Jake was cut off by Evelyn, he looked down at her catching her gaze he felt that same feeling he had when he looked into her eyes earlier and averted his eyes away from her's.He knew he could have just moved her to the side, she was light and tiny.

No stop... quit thinking about her!

"Nothing is wrong, I just don't feel like it." Jake shrugged, hoping that this would end the conversation and for once he could get away with a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:20 am

"You don't feel like climbing the ledge back to your room?" Evelyn asked, somewhat freaked out. "What, did James' presence dull its novelty for you?" She peered closely at his face and then stepped closer, reaching up and placing her palm on his forehead and then on his cheek. His skin felt as warm as usual, nothing different. "You don't feel like you have a fever."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 am

Jake had pulled out his vibrating phone again reading all of Seth's angry messages, glancing at the screen so he wouldn't have to stare at Evelyn directly for too long, Seth had really made this so hard for him to leave. Everything just felt so uncomfortable.

"I'm having chest pains. I jumped off the roof about thirty minutes ago, so I think I'm having a mini heart attack." Jacob joked weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 am

"What?!" Evelyn exclaimed, breath catching in her chest, horrified for a few terrible seconds, and then smacked his shoulder. "That's not funny!" she snapped. She stepped sideways out of his way, figuring if he was well enough to joke around, he was perfectly fine. Maybe he really didn't want to use the ledge after James' visit to it.

In which case, she'd just blown two hundred bucks over an alarm for nothing.

"Ugh." She shot Jake a glum look like this was all his fault. Which it was.

Nova had gotten into her sock drawer again and was sitting amidst the socks, pawing at a balled-up pair happily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 am

"Sorry to have further inconvenienced your pursuit on my friend. I'll get out of your way." Jake said coldly turning and heading for the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:35 am

Evelyn didn't raeally comprehend what he'd said for a moment, and Jake was already out in the hallwway between her and ALexis' room by then.

"What?" she yelped, horrified, when it hit her. He couldn't really mean that, could he?

She darted after him, catching his sleeve and yanking at it, wide-eyed. "What did you - Sal, what're you talking about?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:47 am

Jacob was stopped yet again by Evelyn, his phone buzzing in his pocket like an angry bee from all of Seth's livid messages to him. Jake knew he should have just kept his big mouth shut, and just lied saying he hurt his face on the ledge of the damn building. The truth never did shit for Jake anyway.

Seth:
Shit, what'd you do?
Smash his face into the wall?

Me:
I was going to but then he hops in through Red's window and I follow him
And I'm about to beat the crap out of him
When

Seth:
?
Don't keep me in suspense!
Bitch D:

Me:
Red stopped me

Seth:
....stopped you?
Like, what, with industrial strength duct tape?

Me:
No, she stopped me like, she kind of stood between me and James she sort of wrapped her arms around me and you know was all "Don't hit him I invited him here."

Seth:
...she WHAT?@!
Invited him?! Wtf, bro???

Me:
Yeahh, he helped her put in an alarm or some bullshit into her window
So it would keep me out
Obviously it didn't work

Seth:
What'd you do then?
Wait, so you were both in her room or still fighting on the ledge?

Me:
We were in her room
Cause James jumped in the window
And I followed him

Seth:
You threw down? Please tell me you kicked his ass. Very Happy

Me:
I couldn't. Evelyn had come between us, so it was like even if I tried to punch James I'd hurt her in the process. And she may annoy the hell out of me, but after what happened the first time I didn't want it happening again
So...
I let it go

Seth:
Ah o__o
Well, yeah, I guess it was the right thing to do.
If it were me, I'd set her aside all nicely and then tackle the sonofabitch.
Rugby ftw ;D

Me:
lmaoo
I know, I was going to
But...

Seth:
What?!
Since when do you think before you act? o__o

Me:
I know that was so weird
I never dot hat
Its just
I stopped and I let the bastard leave

Seth:
I get the weird feeling you're skipping over something.

Me:
I'm not

Seth:
That's not you, to let him walk off like that. He punched you!
D:
That's injustice!

Me:
I'm aware, my nose is still kind of bleeding
Seth -__-

Seth:
Then wtf Jake?
What? If you're suddenly turning Gandhi on me, I'll have to be the bad guy!

Me:
That's not even the case
Its just

Seth:
??

Me:
I can't explain it

Seth:
Why are you stuttering like an imbecile?

Me:
Its just I was ready to tackle James and beat him to a dirty pulp but I look at Evelyn and ... I stop

Seth:
I'm not even going ot say anything here.
Because I really can't think of anything to say.

Me:
Seth.

Seth:
What? -__-

Me:
Come on dude

Seth:
You come on, Jake!
Seriously, bro! I get that you like her and that's fine but that girl's jerking you around.
If you must turn into a sap, do it over someoen worth yoru damn while.
And not someone using you as a fucking stand in whenever she needs it!
It just pisses me off 'cause it makes you look like an idiot.

Me:
Ugh Seth
Its like I can't even explain this to you cause you don't even get it

Seth:
I know, I don't get the whole liking thing. I do get when someone is using a friend of mine and he's too in over his head to see it!

Me:
Fuck Seth

Seth:
What, you want me to ignore it?

Me:
I wanna ignore it.

Seth:
Are you fucking serious?

Me:
Seth I just wanna ignore how I feel okay? I just wanna be numb.
That's it.

Seth:
Yeah I guess that's better than what you are now.

Jacob couldn't stand there ignoring Evelyn, especially when she wanted an answer. Although she really didn't deserve one. There she was staring wide-eyed and innocent when she knew what she had been doing. He let her continue to make a fool out of him, and everyone else just kept seeing it while he chose to remain ignorant about it.

"It doesn't matter, we're over right? I'm sorry to have further deviated you from your original target. Sucks you had to buy an alarm when you really won't be needing it anymore huh?" Jake's eyes showed the hurt he wanted to mask, he didn't want to show her this. He didn't want to show her this side, he wanted to be numb like he had told Seth and he felt his defenses breaking.

"Its nothing, forget I said anything alright?" Jake shook his head unable to look at her, finding it a bit hard to breathe. Maybe he was having a heart attack, he really wished it was one. Because this feeling wasn't a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:53 am

Evelyn looked at Jake's pocket, where his phone was buzzing, and then something began adding up in her head. She kept her hold on Jake's sleeve. "Who're you talking to?" she asked quietly. She looked up at his face and wondered what exactly had just gone down without her knowing that had put that look in his eyes. She soddenly felt guilty even though she didn't know why!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:05 am

"No one, just drop it Evelyn." Jake said hastily tugging gently at his arm to get Evelyn's arm off of his sleeve, he tugged back a little hard, his vibrating phone fell from his hoodie pocket to the ground. Stupid thing wouldn't fall when he was free falling off the roof, but it fell now. Jake quickly went to bend down to get his phone before she did.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 am

Evelyn's fingers closed around the Blackberry seconds before Jake's did and she swept the phoen away, leaving his hand clutching thin air.

She stayed kneeling and took a peek at his screen. He'd been chatting ot Seth on Facebook. Nothing new...

Evelyn suddenly felt a wave of sickness pass over her as she skim-read the last few lines.

Seth had said, "I know, I don't get the whole liking thing. I do get when someone is using a friend of mine and he's too in over his head to see it!"

"I wanna ignore it
," Jake had replied.

Evelyn straightened up silently, mouth dry, feeling the blood drain from her head as her fist tightened around the phone. Seth's words kept ringing through her mind like a terrible song she hated but couldn't ignore.

"If you must turn into a sap, do it over someone worth your damn while. And not someone using you as a fucking stand in whenever she needs it!"

That had hurt, it had hurt unbelievably hard. She suddenly found it hard to breathe. She wished she hadn't picked up Jake's phone. Ignorance really was bliss.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:24 am

Jake knew she had read whatever she had a chance to read holding his phone. Her expression had said it all, he could tell that Seth's words had hurt her.

Jake let out a long breath running a hand through his hair. He knew this was going to stir something up, but he didn't know what to say or do now.

He didn't know what to say so he just settled with leaning against the wall, "You shouldn't have...read that" he had uttered quietly after a long moment of uncomfortable silence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 am

Evelyn responded simply by reaching over and shoving the phone forcefully into his hoodie pocket. "Understatement of the century."

She marched past him to the front door and yanked it open, feeling a painful ache in her throat. Why was it that no matter what, it always ended up in her being the criminal here? She could never get a damn break! First from Jake and his sneering lies, then from his damn friends!

She was so sick of this. She was just done. If he really thought she was such a bothersome pain he just wanted to ignore, then fine, she'd be out of his hair.

Evelyn leaned against the open front door, turning to send Jake an icy stare, anger burning in her eyes. "Get out," she hissed, "Or I will have you escorted out."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:27 am

"You make it sound like if your friends had said similar things to me it wouldn't hurt? Even though Seth could say everything a lot better than intended he's only looking out for me. Just like Ashlee was for you." Jake looked at her not moving, his chest ached again as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"The only thing I wanna ignore is all these stupid feelings. I wish I could stay away but I can't. I just wanna feel nothing, but I never can when I'm around you." Jake said and for a moment he didn't get why he felt like it was ripping his heart out.

"It doesn't matter though. What I say, how I feel. Because you'll twist it to fit your notion of me just calling you a pain in my ass or a problem, the way you effect me is crazy." Jake paused for a moment taking a breath.

"A look from your eyes kept me from tearing James apart even after what he had called me last night. You holding my hand that night we went out for pizza with Seth, you kept me from attacking those frat boy idiots. Then there are times...times like now." He cast his eyes downwards.

Jacob shoved his hands in his pocket, "Times like now where you can just make me feel like I'm the worst person to have walked this earth, and I know. I know I'm no better, because I know I hurt you and I know that I'm real mean, but that's all we're good at right? Tearing the other down."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next