New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Athletic Facility - Gym B

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Athletic Facility - Gym B - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic Facility - Gym B

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:35 am

Jake snickered, classic Evelyn. Then again its not like he wouldn't have had said the same thing, "Those rent-a-cop dudes talk a lot of shit, but really they're like the lowest form of authority around. I probably would have said worse. Maybe insulted their mothers, you know."

Ashlee nodded "You got that right, listen we can talk to her after just let her blow off steam."

Antonio shrugged, he wasn't too surprised by Jake's actions he knew Jake still liked Evelyn so he would do anything to protect her.

"Oh well his fault." Antonio said eating hus popcorn and watching the game again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 am

Seth nodded, resuming watching the game. Clearly Jake was off somewhere too pissed to answer his messages.

Luke nodded. "Yeah...I kind of wanted to watch the game. I miss basketball." He'd been banned from a court ever since his injury in senior year kudos to Tiffany's cousin, and had only set foot on a court about six months later.

Evelyn frowned at Jake. "You're terrible," she said disapprovingly, and then shrugged. "Not like I can talk."

It suddenly occurred to her that she was making conversation with him about two days after their whole weird relationship had ended.

She bit her lip and turned away. "I'm gonna head home. Try not to get arrested."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 am

"Um I'm heading back that way, I can walk back with you." Jake spoke up although he knew this was just an incredibly bad idea on his part.

"No need for you to walk back by yourself in the dark, you know?" Jake said looking at the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 am

Evelyn froze up again, and couldn't really think of anything to say. It wasn't exactly liek she had to cross dark alleys to get home. It was just across campus and about eight PM.

Not exactly life-threatening.

But Jake was heading the same way. It'd be a bit stupid for her to say no and then have him be walking back near her anyways, because there was just one way back to the dorms.

"Right, sure," she said quietly, feeling like it cost a lot of energy. She felt suddenly drained again. But she was always tired lately. She rubbed at her eyes carefully, and resumed eating her chips as she started walking down the hallway. The whole stupid fight with that creep had taken more out of her than it should have and her steps were slow. She reached the exit and stepped out into the cold, crumpling the empty chip bag and dunking it into a nearby trash can as she passed.

It was snowing again.

[[Evelyn and Jake (the soft-hearted dumbass!) to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 am

The game was finally over and it was just then that Seth realized he had a message from Jake.

Or rather, about Jake, from Evelyn.

[[Crew to Freshmen Dorms or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2