New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 8 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Jake shrugged scooting along the railing, he swung his leg over and wrapped his legs around the railing and slid down, landing on his feet at the bottom, "Have no fear! Pitbull is here!!!" Jake announced striking a pose.

"YOU CHOSE HER OVER ME! Seth is mah boy now!" Antonio proclaimed slinging his arm around Seth.

James looked at Ashton, and the other idiots. "Dude Ash, why would you want those dudes anyway! Ashlee is hot, plus she puts out! YOu got the better end of the deal!"

Jake sauntered over to where the others were and nodded, "Dude he's so right... you can tap that. Ooooh Jamie she said she can't marry you. Cuz you're marrying Lexi's gato."

James stopped to look at Jake, and raised an eyebrow at him, "What the fuck?! What kind of help are you?!"

"HEY! I am Latin help! You know we never do our jobs properly!" Jake spouted off, flicking James off and looking at Seth, "DUDe bro! I thought... wait! YOU REPLACING ME WITH El Tigre?" He pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Seth turned around, his arm still around Antonio and snorted at Jake. "Like you care, bitch! All you see is dem legs!"

"Oooh," Ashton added helpfully. He winked at James over Seth's shoulder. "You got a point, bro!"

Evelyn had finally found the kitchen and was now examining the fridge's chocolate shelf. "Oooh Ferrerro," she chirped excitedly, and grabbed the whole tray, sitting down on the cold tiles and cringing as her bare legs felt the cold. She stretched them out ahead of her anyways, and leaned back against a counter, starting on the chocolates. She swallowed them quickly and then moved onto a box of Patchi.

She stacked them into a pyramid first. There were different flavors and she knew these were pricey. She'd had some in France. She picked up the top one and swallowed it, feeling it melt on her tongue.

She decided to inform the empty kitchen about their deliciousness. She licked her fingers contentedly like a cat, purring to nobody in particular, "Ils fondent dans la bouche. Ooh, si bon, siiiiii bon! Délicieux!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:09 pm

"Damn straight I gots a point!" James said proudly, then he wondered where Evelyn went, and decided to go look for her and do this the right way. "Move over Ricky Martin I'll do this."

Jake scoffed, "Don't be jealous cause my hips don't lie!" Jake yelled to James shaking his hips. Shakiro! Shakiro! Ole! He then remembered that Seth had said something about legs, "¡Adoro piernas atractivas largas!" Jake announced to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Seth had no idea what Jake had said but he scoffed some more. "Wha'eva bitch, go back to yo hussy!" He poked Antonio. "It's okay, Tigga, I'll teach you to climb ledges!" he declared.

Ashton leaned against the railing to the stairs that led to the front door. "Be proud to be a homewrecker!" he advised Jake. "Takes skill, bro!"

Evelyn had finished most of the expensive Patchi when James reached her. She looked up at him and blinked guiltily, sucking chocolate off her index finger because she didn't want to waste it! It was seriously good. "Bonsoir!" she blurted out, still caught in French mode. She reached down with her other hand and picked up an intact Patchi chocolate wrapped in silver-gray. She held it up to him with a smile.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:32 pm

James sat down accepting the chocolate from Evelyn and smiled, "Ev... listen. I love you. And I wouldn't be asking you to marry me if I didn't mean it! I wanna marry you, lets get married!" James told her.

"Hell yeah, being a home wrecker is dah shit!" He hifived Ashton.

Antonio widened brown eyes up at Seth, "You really mean it!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Evelyn replied bluntly, "I don't wanna marry you. 'Cause marriage is for stupid people who need a contract to keep them together while they cheat." She popped another Patchi into her mouth and let it melt on her tongue. "Also, I don't love you back, so it doesn't work. Marry Lexi."

Ashton returned the hifive and then looked over at Ashlee. "Hey, don' worry, I'm the better looking twin," he said smugly.

Seth walked up to Jake and poked the back of his head a few times. "I'mma teach Tigger to break into Red's window, bitch!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:49 pm

Ashlee nodded, "Yeah and you're less whiny."

Jake turned around and beamed, "Oh my god... I could cry! My little boy is growing up!" Jake slung his arm around Antonio like a proud father, he was seriously over come with joy at this.

"Thanks... I know its gonna be a good day for all of us." Antonio said, excited to learn he felt like a part of the club now!

"I don't wanna marry Lexi, I don't like her! I love you. Come on we can prove we're different to the world! Me and you Ev." James told her, staring her in the eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:57 pm

"Tony has super-powers though," Ashton explained to Ashlee. "Like, like, he's told us about Jake's dying and about Jake's killing Evelyn and so many other things. It's cool!"

"We're gunna have to die the hair, bro," Seth said, prodding Antonio's hair. "It's too middle-like. You either gotta go negative or positive, you feel?"

Evelyn twisted her hands together, nervous now and her eyes widened worriedly. "But, but...I - there....there's someone else," she whispered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Ashlee's jaw dropped, "What... no way! He's like a psychic! You should like put him on eBay! You'd be rich!" Ashlee told Ashton, how could they not be banking off such a gold mine idea!

"But I like my hair." Antonio pouted, running a hand through his brown hair.

"Yeahh its cool and all, but you either gotta be black haired like me or pixie colored like Seth. Personally go negative. You'd look bad with that fairy do." Jake informed Antonio.

James' eyes widened, and he flicked his eyes up at her, "There can't be! Who else is there? Its supposed to be us!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:11 pm

"I know, huh?" Ashton said excitedly, thinking of ways he could auction his twin on eBay. "I could start off at like one hundred bucks, see if someone wants to pay more for him. Or is one hundred too much?"

"Yeah, yeah, only I can pull off the silver," Seth stated, poking Jake in the eye. He slung an arm aorund Antonio. "Heyy, we could teach you to work the Italian charm, huh?"

He looked up at Jake. "Yooo, let's get his hair dyed first thing!"

"But I don't like you," Evelyn stated patiently, gnawing her lip as she peered at James. "I really, really like Jake. He's a cute idiot and he makes me laugh," she blurted out. Then looked horrified and clamped her hands over her mouth. "I'm sorry!" she added. She scrambled up, leaving candy wrappers strewn around her, and licked her lips to get most of the chocolate off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

"Yeahhh nice and black... hey wait. No. I like my black hair it makes me unique! Can't he stay brown?" Jake realized that he'd be losing his individuality here! He was a twin with Ashton, not Jacob!

"100 bucks is peanuts Ashton! You need to bid more! He's a freaking psychic! Its not like you're auctioning off a liver here! He can predict death!" Ashlee flailed slightly.

"I agree with Jake, can't I stay brown? But I could totally work that Italian stuff." Antonio winked, he was actually rather fond of his hair, and black would be odd on him.

"Jake?!" James blurted getting up and grabbing her hand, "Why would you like him?! Like you said he's an idiot. Plus he don't even speak English half the time! You'd need a dictionary to understand him! I've known you forever! You hardly know Jake, you can't marry him!" James protested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 pm

"Nu uh, brown is plain," Seth argued. "You can't be in the club if you're plain, homie!"

"Three grand?" Ashton mused drunkenly. His eyes gleamed. "I could rent my own apartment wiht htat - move out and away from Seth and Jake!"

"No, YOU hardly know me," Evelyn replied cheekily, yanking her hands back and rinsing them in the sink because they were all sticky. "What's my favorite color?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:36 pm

"Oh my god! Yes! That's perfect! Also if you advertise that he'd be a slave too, you could probably even get almost ten grand! And take me with you so I can move away from my roomie too!" Ashlee said,since this was just as much her idea as it was his.

"But its not plain! Its ME! I wanna be me!" Antonio wailed.

"Me too, he's dying his hair white then." Since Jake didn't want Antonio having black hair, and Seth's hair was silver anyway. White would be a nice mix between the two right?

"I do so know you!" James lied, or was he lying? He had to have learned something or remembered something Evelyn had told him over the years. This would be so much easier if he wasn't so freaking drunk. Her favorite color? What was it? Was it red? Green? Purple? Blue?!

No blue was his favorite color. Black? No she wasn't emo. This was tough! But it was just a color, but this color was determining marriage!

He knew she hated pink, so that was out of the question, "Is it purple? My second guess is green. But my first is purple." James said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

"We should move to, to, Hawaii!" Ashton declared to Ashlee. "We could sell him for thirty grand! I know people!"

three feet away, Seth said, "OKAY!, White it is! Now we gotta go buy some dye!" He held up a hand to Jake. "Man da fort, bro, or James'll take over! Tig and I are gonna go git sum dye!"

He looked around, grabbed his discarded jacket with his wallet inside and tore out the front doors, dragging Antonio behind him.

"BOTH your guesses are wrong then," Evelyn retorted, annoyed. She stepped around him and began heading out of the kitchen.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Ashlee hifived Ashton, "OH MY GOD YES! You're a freaking genius! We're so doing this! We can't forget!"

"NOOO!!" Antonio's voice faded as he was dragged out of the suite by Seth, to be apart of the white haired doom.

Jake laughed, and was thankful that he didn't have to have another black haired kid around. Because it would throw off his mojo he had going with his hair.

James on the other hand had huffed coming out of the kitchen he said to Evelyn's back, "How the hell am I supposed to know what your favorite color is?! You never told me!" James said to her, she really hadn't.

"Its blueeee!" Jake blurted swaying to a song. "You know? Like Blue a ba bo de ah bo die!! Azzulll! He purred.

James' own blue eyes widened at the dancing Jake and he eyed Evelyn's bronze head, "Hey he knows your favorite color! Marry him!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 pm

"But he's stupid," was Evelyn's objection. It was reasonable too. She walked over to Jake, reached up and clamped a hand over his mouth. "And he sings like an asphi.....spyfxiated chicken!" she added.

Ashton, being drunk, was slow to return Ashlee's hifive and it smacked him in the face. "Oww!" He hobbled backwards and toppled backward off the railing behind him, landing with a thud on the slightly lower level below. "Owwwie...."

Evelyn looked around Jake and gasped. "Oh God, I think he died!"

Seht and ANtonio, meanwhile, had hit the Forums, staggering around drunkenly. "Die," Seth sang. "Dye, die, dye, die, dyyyyye, Tigger!"

Peopel shot him disturbed looks across the Tower lobby.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Of course it didn't help that Antonio was wailing, "NO SETH PLEASE! Don't dieee!! PLEASE!"

Ashlee gasped covering her hand with her mouth, "Oh no! My business partner!" She ran down the stairs and sat down where Ashton lay crumpled, "Are you okay!?" She asked him, touching his forehead gently with her fingers.

"Well that's perfect don't you call him a duck or chicken? And you always look like one you're mad. You're perfect." James said bitterly.

Jake's voice came out muffled and then he took Evelyn's hand off his mouth, "I'm a duck damn it! Also! We're getting married but not until I fix Ash!!" Jake whined and ran over towards him stumbling over his own feet a bit.

"Are you okay bro?!" Jake asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Evelyn wasn't sure who was getting married anymore. She gave up and ran over to Ashton too.

He was now sitting up and groaning. "Think I cracked ma skull," he slurred. "Head fuckin' hurts." He rubbed his forehead and then the back of his head. He got up slowly. "I'm arright. Don' wanna miss the auction."

"DYEEE!" Seth exclaimed when they finally found a store that sold it. He frowned. They didn't have white. Or....no, they did!

"We got it!" he exclaimed happily, rushing up to the cashier. You could find anything in Vegas, "Come on TIGGY!" he exclaimed, shoving a handful of random bills at hte cashier adn heading out of the store. "LEZZ GO MAKE YOU PRETTAY LIKE ME!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 pm

"I DON'T WANNA BE PRETTY I WANNA BE TIGGERR! MAKE ME ORANGE!" Tony yelled at the top of his lungs.

"No cause we gotta go to Hawaii! Remember?! But not before the wedding! Jake and Ev are getting married?" Ashlee overheard this before Ashton had tipped over the ledge.

"Oh my gosh! I'm getting married?!" Jake blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

"NIEN!" Seth replied, shoving Antonio out of the store and toward the Forum Towers lobby.

"I'm getting married? To Who?" Evelyn demanded confusedly. When was this decided and shouldn't she be told?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 pm

"You and Jake! Come on lets go!" Ashlee dragged Evelyn by the hand before she could even protest.

"Oh my god! I'm getting married I'm so excited!" Jake whooped, he helped Ashton up and since Seth was nowhere to be found. "C'mon you get to be my best amigo!!" Jake tugged at his arm excitedly.

"NOOOOOO!!!" Antonio screamed, fists in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:53 pm

"Fuck up, Tigga!" Seth said, shoving him into the elevator and hitting the button for their suite. "It's gon' be fiiiine. Girls dig white hair."

The elevator began to move and Seth slung an arm around Antonio to keep him inside.

"Wait," Evelyn said, not smiling anymore but looking fearful as she pulled away frm AShlee and backed into a couch. She shot James a horrified glance. "I - I'm not - I said I liked him. I don't wanna marry him!"

Maybe it was the chocolate she'd been eating but she suddenly wasn't quite as carefree as she'd been an hour ago. She sank down on the couch and wrapped her arms around her knees, eyes wide.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Antonio just frowned and tried to see if there was a way he could possibly escape the elevator before any of this happened!

"Come on! Who loves anyone anymore anyway?! You two belong togetherr! He knows your favorite color! Most husbands never know that about their wives! Jake come here and get your bride!" Ashlee called to him, as she pulled Evelyn's hand to get her off the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Evelyn yanked he rhand back and tightened her arms around her knees, huddling into a panicked ball. "I can't get married! I - I'm only eighteen!" she cried out.

The lift stopped at their level and Seth charged out, dragging Antonio behind him. "WHOOO! WE GOOOOT IIIIT!" he hollered down the hallway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 pm

"So!? My parents got married when they were eighteen! A lot of people get married at eighteen! Come Ev! Take a chance, do a risk! This will be amazing!" Ashlee said trying to convince her.

"Come on J Rab! We're in Vegas, we're young and hot let's do it!" Jake grinned going next to her.

"Nooo! Guys make him stop!" Antonio whined pitifully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum