New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 9 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:18 pm

"You'll look sick-ass with white hair," Seth exclaimed, bursting into the suite. He perked up, dragging Antonio over to where they were all huddled around a frightened looking Evleyn.

"Jake, we got the dye!" Seth said, tugging on Jake's jacket sleeve. Evelyn inched away from the Spaniard uncertainly.

"I - I - I just," she stammered, looking around wildly. "Uh, Luke's asleep! We can't have it without him!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

"Awesome! Dye Tony's hair and we'll go get married!" Jake said patting her shoulder.

"Oh he's sleeping Ev! We'll video tape it so he can watch it later, we don't have time to wait for Tony. Let's go now!" Ashlee exclaimed she was really excited to go.

"Wait!? I don't trust Seth dying my hair! If I'm gonna be in a wedding I wanna look good! Evelyn dye mah hair for me!" Antonio asked her. Since it was her wedding and all.

James didn't want to hear anymore of this, he had felt his buzz start to wear off and it was clear all of them were still drunk. Sure he should go and try to stop it. But hey if they all want it to happen. Then let it happen, James had gotten up and slipped off to his room to go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:31 pm

"Okay," she agreed amiably, and Seth tossed the bag of dye at her. Evelyn caught it and stood up, squinting at the instructions. "Ugh, my eyes are all blurry." She figured she knew what to do though. She'd seen Alexis maintain her highlights often enough.

"C'mon Tony," she said, taking his hand and leading him to the nearby downstairs bathroom right under the stairs.

Seth followed them excitedly. On the way, though, he spotted James heading to the downstairs bedrooms, and snagged his arm. "Come what Tigger white-out his hair!"

Evelyn mixed the dye in a glass she found in the bathroom, clumsily adding in different ingredients. She picked up the tiny brush with the dye and gestured to Antonio to lower his head. With shaking hands, she began applying dye clumsily to his dark hair. "You gotta let it set for like, fif'een minutes," she said quietly, finishing whitening his bangs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Antonio squinted down at his watch, at this point there was no point in denying it. His hair was going to be white....

James shook his arm from Seth, he didn't care. He'd see it in the morning, he just continued on upstairs going to his and Luke's room to go to bed.

Ashlee had followed Evelyn to the bathroom and took a picture of Antonio before his hair was completely white. It was probably gonna look insane on him once it set.

"So wait when I let it set, I just rinse it out after right? Or whatever." He asked the two girls.

Ashlee nodded, "Yeah but make sure you check your watch cause if you leave it in for too long you'll burn off your hair." Ashlee informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Evelyn nodded happily at this.

"Burn your head?" Seth asked, leaning in ht doorway. His eyes widened. "Cooooool!"

Evelyn squinted at the clock on the bathroom wall. "Okay, rinse Tigger!" She shoved his head down into the sink and turned on the faucet.

Ashton was staring at Antonio in horrified fascination. "We'll be completely different then!" he burst out sadly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Ashlee hugged Ashton, patting his back, "There,there... think about it. His market value will go up since he'll look like a real psychic with this white hair."

Antonio sputtered as he rinsed out the dye from his hair, after nearly drowning in the sink he got up and his brown eyes widened. No longer did he have his brown hair but in its place brilliant white hair!! "Oh my god..." He gasped.

Jake came into the bathroom and snapped a photo of Antonio's horrified expression with his new white hair, "WHOO! Lookin good Tones!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:02 am

"There's some brown here," Evelyn said, frowning as she reached up and touched a slightly brownish/beige-looking lock of hair near the side of Antonio's head.

Ashton cracked up alongside Seth. "Gypsy Tigger, read my Tarot cards!" Seth announced, snickering. he patted Antonio's shoulder. "You're definitely bold bro. Congrats!"

Ashton stepped out of the bathroom, followed by Evelyn, who had washed her hands and was now stumbling back to her seat on the couch. Seth nudged Antonio out after them so they could admire his hair in the shiny lighting.

"OOOOH, his head is glowwwing!" Seth exclaimed, wide-eyed. Evelyn, completely forgetting ehr terror of fifteen minutes ago, giggled and then stretched lazily, lying down on her side on the coucha dn letting one arm trail down.

Ashton held up his phone and slung an arm around his brother, taking a picture of them both. "Mom'll never believe me unless I have proof," he explained to Antonio.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:06 am

Antonio figured his hair would grow out, and only in college could he get away with something like this. He grinned widely as Ashton snapped the photo and could imagine their moms reaction when she saw the photo, "All bow down before the mystic Tony!" Antonio said wiggling his fingers and laughing.

"Very cool dude!" Ashlee grinned, she always liked shiny things so this was a thumbs up in her book.

Jake followed Evelyn to the couch and sat next to her, he leaned over and whispered to her. "We should go together, I mean we're friends. Friends always get married, remember? We're best friends J Rab. Plus you look beautiful mi amor ." He kissed her on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 am

Evelyn frowned at this and rolled over onto her back, looking up at Jake's face hovering over her. "But..." She bit her lip, pondering anxiously as she tried to find a logic hole in his explanation. He looked excited. So it probably wasn't all that bad, was it? "I - I don't know, Jake," she murmured, blinking and breaking eye contact as she glanced over at the twins. She lifted her gaze back up to him.

Ashton nudged Ashlee. "He's talking to you. I'm older than him, I don't bow!"

Seth was dancing around the stereo again, poking at Evelyn's iPhone. "I'M BORED!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 am

Jake put a finger under her chin and turned her head to face him, "Evelyn, I'll be right here. It will be me and you. I wanna be with you, you make me laugh and you're just everything to me. We can do this, and our friends will be there with us, but all that's gonna matter is us. We can do this, we're young and we only live once." Jake said softly to her.

Ashlee rolled her eyes, "I don't bow to people, my height doesn't allow it."

Antonio was now getting over the excitement of his hair, "We need to do something fun!" He announced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 am

"Yeeaaah," Seth agreed, looking around hte room for something to do/break. It hadn't occured to him, amidst wedding plans, that there were four hot, available girls in the room, half-unconscious but still capable of entertaining them.

He sauntered over to them. "'Sup, ladieeezzz?"

Ashton glanced around, wondering if there was a wedding in progress at all. "So who's marrying who?"

Evelyn shot Jake a hesitant look and even though doubt tingled in the back of her slowly sobering head, she said, "Do I get a nice ring?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:29 am

Jake's eyes lit up and he smiled giving her another big kiss on the cheek, "Of course nothing but the best for mi amor!" Jake declared

Ashlee turned back to see a chipper looking Jake, he excitedly lifted Evelyn off the couch. "We're getting married!"

"They're getting married!" Ashlee announced shaking Asthon's arm.

"Whoo! Let's go!" Antonio hollered, heading for the door.

"Waitt!! We should all have a drink to celebrate!" Jake said, they had to do this properly damn it! He was Catholic after all.

Antonio nodded skipping off to the kitchen he filled cups with Seth's Everclear mix, and brought out cups for all of them or as many as he could carry.

"Here we go!" Antonio said handing cups to Evelyn and Jake, then to the others. But he hadn't gotten one for him and Seth so he ran back to get some for them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 am

"OY!" Seth said, outraged at this. He followed Antonio to the kitchen and snagged the jug from him, tilted it upwards, gulping down huge mouthfuls and coughing violently.

He handed it back almost empty and swaggered out to the living room again. "WE REAAADYYYYYYYY TO GIT HITCHED!"

Ashton laughed and threw back his drink, starting to feel like the alcohol was coming down. Evelyn hesitated and peered down at her glass before slowly sipping it. She swallowed and chugged it down, setting it down and feeling a rush to her head. She hastily caught herself on the stair railing and blinked, eyes blurring. "Whoaaaa....Jake, you have four eyes!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:02 am

Jake gulped down the drink and his vision blurred and he saw four pretty green eyes and snickered, "You have four green eyes, I'm gonna get you your ring mi amor, te amo." He told her. He rushed out of the suite heading down the slow moving elevator, and ran out into the Forum Shops, to find a store that would sell him a ring.

Ashlee chugged back her drink, and whopped. Then hugged Evelyn, "You're getting married! I'm so excited!" she squeaked.

Antonio had went to look up a name for a chapel, and found one, The Little White Wedding Chapel, he called them up and told them that they were bringing in a couple that wanted to be married. He then called down to the lobby so that they would bring the limo around for all of them to travel in.

Just then Jacob had arrived back to their suite holding a bag in his hand, he took out the small jewelry box and he went up to Evelyn. Jake got down on one knee and held her hand with one and held the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the other. "Evelyn you're the most beautiful, funniest girl I know. You make me feel... so good. I wanna be with you forever, will you marry me?" He asked her staring up into her emerald eyes and sliding the cross finger onto her slender fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:21 am

Ashton, drunk as he was, hadn't really thought Jake would go through with this. The other girls in the room squealed.

Evelyn peered down at the pretty, cross ring and gave a slightly dizzy laugh, blushing She loved rings like these! She grinned and nodded, the earlier doubt completely smothered by alcohol. "Oui," she chirped.

And then she paused when Seth wolf-whistled. Evelyn glanced up at Ashlee, and cocked her head. "If Ashlee gets hitched too! She's my best friend! I can't do this without her!"

Seth stopped wolf-whistling. He glanced at Ashlee. "Quick, Thumbelina, choose a husband before the sun comes up!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 am

Ashlee's turquoise eyes widened, but she had to get married! She couldn't leave her best friend to do this alone! She thought about potential husbands and remembered something about Anti Seth and black hair and such, "I pick you! My fairy king!" Ashlee pointed to Seth.

Jake's heart thumped madly in his ears, he was happier than he had been in a really long time and he got up off his knees and pulled Evelyn into a big hug, then looked to Seth, "Come on Seth! Say yes! You two belong together!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:36 am

Evelyn wrapped her arms around Jake's waist, resting her head on his chest, and quirked an eyebrow at Seth, who was looking taken aback, clearly not expecting Ashlee to pick him over the twins (or KO'd Connor).

Ashton clapped Seth on the back. "Unless she scares you," he taunted him. "She can totally out-rap you, homie, and you know it!"

Seth's eyes narrowed down at Ashlee and a smirk touched his lips. "Oh right, right, dawg. Just gimmee a second."

He turned and strutted up the stairs nonchalantly.

Evelyn exchanged a confused look with Ashlee. Just then, Seth came clattering down and strutted up to Ashlee. "I'm no wuss, Clone A," he informed Ashton, who snickered.

Seth heaved a sigh and then smirked at Jake before going down on one knee with a dramatic flourish as he grinned. He plucked out his gleaming class ring, a tiny topaz stone set in it below the class year, and held it up to her. "Seein' as Jake is trippin', I figure I should back him up on this, so, Ashlee Thumbelina Brooks, marry me shawty and we'll take over the world together, one goodlooking gene at a time!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 am

Ashlee giggled and nodded, "Yes of course Seth King Andreasis!" Since Ashlee did not have a clue what his middle name was.

"Let's go get married!!!" Antonio hollered waving his arms up in the air and marching out of their suite.

"Whoo!" Jake cheered, linking his hand with Evelyn and leading her out of the suite, with Ashlee, Ashton and Seth following.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 am

Evelyn grabbed her jacket and shoes before taking Jake's hand again, and they all piled into the elevator, Seth humming a wedding march.

The limo was waiting for them at the front and they all piled in. "WAIT!" Evelyn exclaimed, eyes widening. "NOVA! Would he be let in??"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 am

"Nova?! They should let him? Right Tony?" Jake said looking down at Antonio.

Antonio shrugged running a hand through his white hair, "I dunno."

"Well we can't get married without him! Quick lets go get him." Jake told Evelyn, he didn't want his pet/son missing out on the wedding!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:49 am

Evelyn hopped out of the limo, grabbing her cardkey and she and Jake quickly headed inside. She took off her heels and ran barefoot across the reception area, ignoring people's looks. They headed up to the girls' suite and Evelyn unlocked the door.

Rose was asleep, Nova huddled by her side. Evelyn stumbled, cursed and slowly made her dizzy way to Nova.

She carefully slid her arms under the pup and lifted him up, before wobbling back to Jake and handing Nova over. She ushered them out and locked the door securely again.

Then she turned and realized the dilemma. "Jake - you have blood on your clothes!" she exclaimed indignantly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 am

Jake noted that and they had to ride the elevator back to up his suite, he fumbled with the key card a bit. Then as he came into the suite he stumbled back to his solo room.

He ripped off his jacket and shirt and rummaged through his bag, he pulled out a black wife beater and threw it on over a black button down they had packed him. Then he threw on the red Ed Hardy hoodie that Evelyn had bought him for Christmas.

He darted out of his suite, back into the elevator, out of the lobby and hopped into the limo.

"Let's go!!" He shouted. Everyone in the limo cheering.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

[[Everyone from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:41 am

The rest of the ride was all of the them just dancing and partying in
the back of the limo! Celebrating the union of Seth, Ashlee, Jake, and
Evelyn.

Jake had his phone out and was changing his status and
his relationship status on his Facbeook! He even changed his profile
picture. So that it matched!

Ashlee was on her phone too, updating her profile picture and such as well! She was married and she wanted everyone to know! Then as she finished they pulled up into the hotel.

The driver came out and opened the door for them, all of the spilling out! Ashlee grabbed Seth's hand and ran out with him, "Whooo!" She cheered, a few people had clapped that were still out congratulating all of them.

Jake grabbed Evelyn's hand and as they walked out of the limo, Antonio had snapped a picture of them from behind holding hands and such. All of them cheering and whooping their whole way up to the suite, many people congratulating them along the way.

They arrived to the suite and Ashlee had went to the phone and ordered a red velvet cake to be brought up to the room so they could celebrate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:57 am

Seth was lounging on the couch behind the TV platform, absently watching Ashton chat up one of the girls with them. Seth finished his latest drink and then began his slice of cake after it came up, stretching lazily.

Nova was running circles around a sleepy-yet-giggly Evelyn as she fed him cake, crouched on the floor with her dress poufing up around her. The beagle danced happily on his hind legs, clearly hating the girls' suite. After a while of more picture-taking, Ashton called it a night, dragging himself upstairs and the four girls left too. Evelyn sat back up on a couch beside the drunk Jake, setting down her plate and grinning at Ashlee. "I think Jesse will like Seth. Seth grows on you, like fungus."

"Aren't you just the charming, blushing bride?" Seth retorted rudely across the room. Evelyn flipped him off in response, grinning.

"You so owe her a ring!" she added, pointing at Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum