New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 10 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:03 am

"I like this ring, and my brother will love you Seth!" Ashlee said examining the class ring on her finger, it was pretty nice. Kind of big of course since it was sized for a boy to wear but she still liked it nonetheless.

Jake sat on the couch next to Evelyn slinging an arm around her, he had finished some cake and he smiled down at Evelyn he knew one way to make her blush. He brought his lips down to her's and kissed her again, passion burning through him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:13 am

"Brother, huh?" Seth said, an alarm bell going through him. Most brothers usually HATED him, the few times he'd run into a hookup's family that was.

He lifted himself onto his elbows, raising an eyebrow at Ashlee across the room. Hey, I'm loveable but somehow, I seem to never get along with the brothers of girls I'm with."

Evelyn was too drunk and sleepy to be fazed very much, even if she was caught by surprise. She blinked dazedly a moment before leaning into Jake to return his kiss and then pulled back slightly to lick her lips in some surprise. It took her mind a moment to make the connection to the cake they had just eaten. "You taste like cake," she giggled and leaned over again to nip playfully at his lower lip.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 am

"No he's cool. Me and him are real tight!" Ashlee nodded, "But my mom will love you, cause she's kind of crazy, like me." Ashlee told Seth, "Plus she'll think you're cute, which you are." Ashlee winked at him.

Jake suppressed a small gasp, usually he was the one doing the biting. But he liked this, "You taste so...sweet." He said softly kissing her again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:29 am

"That I am," Seth agreed, leapoing to his feet. He strolled down past Jake and Evelyn, tutting. "Newlyweds, so horny." He grabbed Ashlee's hand. "Ooh, I gotta show you around! This place is sweeeet!" He tugged her out of her seat and started with the kitchen.

Only, when they got there, Seth gaped. "Oh mah GAWWWD!" he exclaimed, horrified. "It's like, like, like, Jake's kid cousin had a PMSy tantrum!" He kicked aside a fe candy wrappers, frowning at Ashlee. "It's usually not so messy!" he said hurriedly. This was no way to start a marriage.

Evelyn pulled away to breathe, one hand buried in Jake's hair and then realized the suite was silent. Except for unconscious Connor. She heard distant voices form somewhere and looked around, puzzled. "Hey, where'd they go? They ditched us!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:40 am

Jake licked his lips and smirked at Evelyn, "Who cares?" His lips hovered just above her's as he trailed kisses down from her chin, down her neck. He got up, lifting Evelyn into his arms and took her past the stairs to his room, he opened the door carrying her over the threshold and setting her down on the bed.

"Oh well, we can take care of that later." Ashlee smiled slyly draping her arms around Seth's neck, and kissing him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 am

Evelyn momentarily forgot her situation when she looked around the room. "Oh wow, I thought our room was pretty, this is beautiful!" she chirped, rolling on her side to stare at the lit-up wall frames above the sofa. She sat up and then a thought occurred to her. "We didn't dance! The first dance! That's important!" she informed him tipsily.

Seth, never one to fend off a pretty girl wanting him, returned Ashlee's kiss before wrapping his arms aorund her waist and lifting her because he was tired of leaning down. He pulled away to mutter, "Damn, you're tiny," before resuming sliding hsi tongue into her mouth and carefully staggering back into the living room. He set her down adn smirked. "C'mon, I'll show you my room." He led her up the stairs to the room opposite James and Luke's. They'd given Jake a first floor bedroom to make it easy on his side.

Seth let Ashlee enter the room and was very glad Connor was asleep/conked out downstairs tonight. Seth lit the soft lights, keeping the harsher lamps off. Vegas twinkled through the windows as he shut the door and shrugged off the annoyingly heavy tux coat. "You like?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 am

"Ooh its nice!" Ashlee said walking in and looking at everything. She then climbed up onto the bed , lifting the bottom of dress she started jumping on the bed.

Jake stood up and grabbed Evelyn's hand in his, he took her to the balcony doors and opened them leading her out there, from there you could see the entire strip, as the signs glowed. He took out his phone and went through his songs putting the song on he sang to her outside of Sevilla, turning the volume as high as it could go.

Jake wrapped his arm around her waist, her hand still in his other. He began waltzing with her outside on the patio.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:22 am

Evelyn, now on a giddy buzz, was feeling very bold. She swayed willingly with him a moment before halting. She tilted her chin up. "C'mon, Shakiroooo, you can do better than a stinky waltz! Waltzes are boring." She pulled back from him and grabbed her skirt, gathering it off the ground with one hand and holding out her other hand to Jake with a twinkle in her eyes. "Let's daaaance. I don't know what song that is, but I wanna dance to it!" She paused and winked. "Unless you're not up to that level yet."

Seth had snapped an amusing picture of Ashlee bouncing around his bed like an oversized kid. He put down his phone and grinned before walking over and kicking off his shoes as he climbed up beside her. "Move over, Thumbelina! The king o' bed-bounce is HEEEEEEERE!"

He began bouncing alongside her because hell, it was fun! Seth moved away on the huge queen mattress and gave himself some leverage before bouncing nearly high enough to hit the ceiling and flipping mid-jump. "WHOO!" He nudged Ashlee and then caught her before she could topple over. "Jump with me!" He held onto her around the waist and resumed bouncing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:31 pm

The slower song had ended and Jake grinned as a faster one came on. "Okay, okay! Balia! Baila!" He shouted he pulled her into him and spun her back out, he danced with her swaying with her and moving quickly his old ballroom steps kicking in a bit. He spun her and moved in quick steps then dipped her back and brought her back up. He danced with her moving quickly and swaying in rhythm, moving her along side with him.

Meanwhile Antonio, had went out on the balcony just to check out the view of the strip, since they had such a huge suite. As he walked out he heard the faint sound of music but when he came outside it was a little louder and there he saw Evelyn and Jake laughing and dancing together.

As they were dancing Jake oblivious to Antonio's prescence, took Evelyn into his arms and dipped her back, his hands around her waist while Evelyn's were draped around Jake's neck, and he had been kissing her. Antonio still had his camera in his pocket from earlier so he snapped a photo of them before he quietly turned back around to go to his room and leave the newlyweds alone.

"Wheee!" Ashlee squealed as she held his hands and jumped up and down on the bed with him, "This be fun yo!" She shouted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:43 pm

"I KNOWWW!" Seth hollered - and next second, there was an ominous crack and the bed sunk in the middle.

Seth topplded backwards onto the mattress, taking Ashlee down with him. "OWW!....oh no, that don't sound goood!"

Evelyn began feeling dizzy and pulled back from Jake, laughing weakly as her vision swam. "Too many ducks," she commented, squinting up at him and trying to straighten up without tippping back onto the cold floor. Her eyes skipped over hsi shoulder to the orangey rays of sunlight streaking the sky. She squirmed and pulled free, walking past him to the stone railing around the balcony and watching the dimmed lights of Vegas go out one by one.

Her head swam and she closed her eyes, wrapping her arms aorund herself as a cold wind swept her hair out of its weak knot and rustled the veil and dress. Something was nagging at her but right now, she felt too relaxed to bother thinking about it. She'd figure it out tomorrow. Or later today, she thought with a giggle.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 pm

Ashlee yelped following down on top of Seth, "Oopsie..." She hiccuped, staring at his pretty blue eyes that looked like water drops. "We're a hot bride and husband, like seriously." She told him like the whole world should know of their awesomeness.

Jake walked over to her by the balcony, shrugging off his tux jacket and putting it on over her shoulders so she'd stay warm. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into an embrace while he rested his chin a top her head and he closed his eyes.

"I love you." He said quietly to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:07 pm

"HELLZ YEAAAH, BITCHEZZ!" Seth hollered ot no one in particular, raising his fist and punching the air. He poked Ashlee's nose and exclaimed, "Heyy, you got shiny eyes!"

A somewhat tipsy half-smile touched Evelyn's lips and she tilted her chin up so she was looking up at Jake. She squinted a bit, got her bearings again and blinked up at him. "Je t'aime!" She hiccuped quietly and laughed slightly. "Mm, had too much."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Ashlee held Seth's head in her hands and brought his face inches from her, here eyes widened. "Oh my god... so do you!"

Jake nodded, and then snickered. "I have a secret to tell you... its like super secret. Your ring... its like soo pretty." He slurred a bit and then laughed again. "I bought it you know? It was like almost a thousand bucks. I won the money and was like. This girl... she's the best! Even hotter than Seth! Nothing is too expensive for her. Chickaaa." He grinned ruffling her hair. "Cause for real you're so like hot, like I'm lucky...cause I'm a duck. You know? Quack? But now! We have a Mrs. Duck... and.." He whispered into her hair, "We should have ducklings."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:25 pm

"Are yours shinier?" Seth wanted to know, squinting wildly at her because his vision was horrible now. Ashlee's eyes just looked like blue blobs. "They look like blue pudddiiiinnggggg!"

Evelyn's eyes widened and she blushed furiously even in her drunken haze. "But we have Nova!" she reminded Jake, turning in his arms to look at him. "Won't he get jealous? Like, sibling rivalry?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm

"Ohhh my gawd. Pudding sounds sooo good!" Ashlee said flicking Seth's nose.

Jake turned and gave Nova a grin, and lifted Evelyn again for the hundredth time, "Nova mi hijo y mi perrito hermosa mujer con los ojos de esmeraldas! Te amo, Te amooo!" He sang, spinning her around again holding her in his arms and then he started to dance back and forth.
Besame... besamee... besameee muchooo! He nuzzled her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:39 pm

"Making out sounds better," Seth suggested, grinning and he lifted his head, planting a kiss on Ashlee's mouth. The bed gave a protesting creeeak below them.

Nova yipped and wagged his tail. Evelyn wondered why she hadn't noticed him tagging along behind them. She couldn't focus on that though. She was laughing too hard as Jake spun her around and then she felt dizzy so she closed her eyes, dropping her head onto his shoulder, groaning as her world spun.. "Oh nooo, stop, I don't feel so good..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Ashlee nodded wrapping her arms around Seth's neck and returning the kiss, as she moved in as close as she could to him.

Jake stopped and widened brown eyes at her, "Oh no mi esposa pato!." Jake took her back inside and set her on the bed, and bent down to pick up Nova.

"Mi hijo! We have to help your mother! Quickly, rapido!!" Jake instructed Nova setting the dog down on the bed, Jake then lay on the bed next to Evelyn.

"Although there are other ways in fixing the sickness, mi amor."He purred into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Seth was starting to feel pretty damn sleepy by now, but given his body was on autopilot, he let it go through the motions. He could tell Ashlee was on the same page as he reached behind her and tugged at the zipper on her gown. He resumed kissing her while he worked the zipper down.

Evelyn stopped a yawn with her hand and squinted at Jake through the darkness of his room. The beds in Caesars were so fluffy and soft, she felt like she was sinking right into them. She turned her head to face him and smiled sleepily at him, content to just lie here. But she knew where he was going. "Oh?"

Nova climbed Jake's legs like his own personal jungle gym and squatted on the Spaniard's chest, wagging his little tail.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Ashlee closed her eyes and kissed Seth back. Stroking her fingers up and down his chest, she then undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off.

Jake sat up, he picked Nova up and ruffled his little head and set him on the ground. Jake then lowered himself so he was inches from Evelyn's face, and he kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Seth at this point would have pushed further but then alarm bells rang in his head.

Wait a sec - I'm married! I don't need protection! he recalled gleefully as he worked on getting her poufy, difficult dress off. From there on, it was pretty much a blur of falling clothing, skin on skin and finally, darkness.

Evelyn snapped out of her mini-doze and reached up sleepily, linking her hands behind Jake's neck and tugging him down to return his kiss, feeling her exhausted mind shut down after about eighteen hours of running around Vegas.

She was basically running on basic instinct now, too tired to really think about anything besides the warm shivers going through her upon contact with Jake. There were probably a lot of things she should be remembering at this point, she figured, but she shoved them aside. Nova, after some snuffling, clambered up onto a couch and resumed his nap.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Jake wrapped his arms around Evelyn, turning her over so she lay on top of him, as he sank back into the bed, he took his jacket off of her, and undid the buttons on his shirt. His heart was racing as he kissed her again, just letting himself go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Evelyn, needing to breathe, rolled off Jake and tugged her ridiculously long veil off, flinging it to the floor and dropping down beside him again, eyelids feeling heavy.

"'M sleepy," she complained quietly. Everything was starting to blur together, Club Rain, Ashlee's birthday....had that been before or after the club? Nova......should be with Rose? When had he come here? She remembered feeling angry at Jake a little while ago but she wasn't angry now, just confused as to what she was doing. She tried to sort out her muddled thinking and just stopped because the room was spinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Jake had his hand caught in her hair, the other he used to unzip the back of her dress, he ignored how his side had been aching and just pulled Evelyn into him again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Am I floating? Evelyn wondered, because she didn't feel like she had any control over her body anymore. It felt like it was moving on some instinct she wasn't yet familiar with, on a completely different channel to her usual reserve. She felt herself lean into Jake and plant a kiss on the soft skin at the point where his neck met his shoulder.

She didn't feel like it was her doing it though, just like she was on autopilot, because really, some distant part of her was telling her she was treading unfamiliar waters and should let basic human instinct take over. She shivered as her dress loosened around her, half-falling off as the zipper dropped. Then she realized Jake could be her own personal heater, or rather, her body did because Evelyn's mind had long since given up thinking about anything but the here and now. She shifted closer to him and huddled against his bare chest instinctively.

It'll be okay, the alcohol was telling her. Leave it up to Jake.

For a second, her fear manifested through her drunken bliss. "I don' kn-know what - what I'm d-doing," she whispered, starting to feel a hint of panic. Her body was still relaxed, though, like it was ready and willing to hand him the reigns trustingly.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Jake flicked his eyes up at Evelyn, he pushed away a fallen curl from her pretty face and sat up a little, "Trust me." He whispered, resting his cheek against her's he then started kissing her jaw, down her neck and leaving kisses on her collar bone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum