New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 17 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 pm

No thanks, Evelyn replied instantly, before she dialed Weston's number and put her phone to her ear, sitting down on her bed. After introducing herself to Weston, Evelyn was put through to Rose. Evelyn glanced over at Ashlee and shrugged as she heard Rose's voice on the line. She made a slitting motion to Ashlee and then pointed at the phone to indicate she wanted to kill Rose for making her freak out like she had been doing.

[[FB format ignored XD]]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]yeah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I thought you got kidnapped by some Vegas pimp and sold as a prostitute!
You've been at Weston's the whole time?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]yep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um
Are you all right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]fine, Mrs. Salazar

Evelyn flinched. Like she really needed to be reminded of it. She swallowed a flash of annoyance and ignored the sudden ache inside her, continuing on with her conversation with Rose..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Uh, thanks, but I'd really rather not be reminded how well I handle Everclear
Anyways
Um, when are you coming back?
Because our flight's scheduled for tonight

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I dunno
I'm fine here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm sure you are, Rose, but how will you get home?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Weston can get me out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well
Um
Are you sure?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]positive.
more then positive, actually.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I don't wanna just ditch you here in Vegas until I know you're good to go
Oh
Um, okay, but uh, you'll have to make sure you're here before noon tomorrow or they'll charge us all for an extra night.
Actually no

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Just sign out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We're not staying tonight at all
We can't
your stuff is here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Take my stuff home, k?
I'll get a flight for tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Hopefully we can, luggage restrictions per person, remember?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]One bag

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ooh, I see it, yeah, we can
but wait, your phone?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Take it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No, I mean
Won't you need it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nope.
honestly would rather not talk to anyone

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm sorry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It isn't your fault.
Never has been?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No,

I shouldn't have gotten drunk, i'm still regretting that. And I know I

will be for a long while. I mean, I could have - um, never mind.
Stopped it maybe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Meh. Life happens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Will you be all right on your own?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Weston and his girlfriend's here
so yeah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh okay!
Rose, I can stay an extra night if you want me to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Go back with your friends, hun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]School's on Monday anyways, so...
Friend. Ash can go back on her own, she'll be fine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You are friends with Lucas aren't you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um, Luke? Yeah, what about him?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well if he's going back then that's technically going home with friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No, the boys are going home on their own, they don't have the same flight XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yeah, so um, I don't mind staying another night. We already forgot to check out by 12 this afternoon. So we're gonna be charged for another night
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Up to you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]10:28pmI will if you want me to?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm fine at Weston's, you can go back

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well, we're still here till ten. Call or message me if you need to, all right?

Evelyn hung up the phone and turned to Ashlee. "Okay, so we're traveling without Rose then. She's gonna have her cousin fly her out and she'll check out for us before noon tomorrow."

She bit her lip as she recollected Rose's tone. It really didn't sound like her. She sounded so...suicidal?

Evelyn was suddenly really glad Rose was with her cousin and not alone.

Um, duh, the guy she likes just married someone else! Even if it was a drunken marriage, it's still gotta hurt!

Evelyn heaved a breath, and her heart now ached for poor Rose. This wasn't fair, at all. How did Seth get to walk away and Rose didn't?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

James rolled his eyes reading Evelyn's reply he knew she would give an answer like this and for once he wished she wouldn't be so damned stubborn.

You saw what those guys did to Jake. Ev come on this is safer, you don't know what they're capable of, just come with us. He sent back to her.

"Well that's good she's safe then, um... question. Are you willing to travel with the boys?" She asked Evelyn carefully knowing that she wanted to avoid Jake this might not be a good solution but she really didn't want to be traveling alone just her and Evelyn given their current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Connor headed back into the hotel room, after traveling around the city since he didn't remember much of the previous night, at all. He glanced around, keeping his hands in his pockets, which his souvenirs were in. And NOT the normal kind. He headed into the room further before spotting Luke asleep on the couch-thingy and grinned to himself. He pulled out this white blank tub, which in the packaging said that it was super glue, for hair and wouldn't stick to skin, but wouldn't exactly wash out right away either.

He opened up the tube and put some in his hand, quietly going over to Luke, who's back was towards the room, curled up on his side, thankfully. He crouched down and started to work on his hair. He finished up soon enough, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before getting up and went to wash his hands, thinking about the other things he had gotten from the costume store on his way home.

Thankfully the store had extras, and a little prank isle, I guess to liven up whatever the person was dressing up for. He grinned a bit, wondering what he could use the extra strong itching powder for.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:34 pm

"No," Evelyn answered instantly, and then looked down at James' reply and hesitated. Damn pretty boys with logical arguments.

She closed her eyes and massaged her forehead. "Ash, can't we just braveit out? They don't even know where we live," she protested weakly. She really didn't want to be stuck in a tiny cabin for six hours with James and Jake. Especially Jake. It was suddenly really hard to breathe in this room. Nvoa whined softly at her feet, rubbing his head against her leg reassuringly.

Evelyn had a sudden urge to get out of Jake's clothes. She knelt and grabbed a few random things out of her nearest bag and went to the bathroom to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Returning, she changed her shoes and put her booties away along with her damaged dress. She zipped open another bag and began dumping random toiletries in.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

"Ev they know we're here in Vegas with the boys, and I'm sure since they look like wealthy Japanese men. They probably can track us. Besides I know you don't want to hear this but when will we ever have the chance to fly on a private jet?" Ashlee said to her as she walked out to change into a different outfit for their flight back.

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Jake had walked back out into the living room and left his suitcase by the door, his eyes widened when he saw the back of Luke's head, it was all spiky and stuff. Then he saw Connor with a mischievous grin on his face and figured he had to have been behind this.

Jake tried to stifle a laugh, and then sobered a bit when looking at Connor, "Dude what the hell did you do to his head?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

"Super glue for HAIR, dude." Connor grinned. "Where's Tigger? I got something else."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 am

Evelyn swallowed. She really had no wish to see Cuba any time soon. She sat down on a bulging suitcase to close it and shoved a Vegas tanktop that had been sticking out back inside before trying to zip it up.

"Uhh...I know," she said, between breaths of air, leaning over the side of the suitcase with her messy braid blocking half her view. Frustrated, she shoved the braid over her shoulder.

It slid down and rested smack bang in the middle of her forehead. Again.

Evelyn straightened up and snapped the braid back, leaping to her feet and pacing. She could suddenly feel her whole body vibrating, with anger, restlessness, she didn't know what. It was like the pressure had been building all day and the moment Jake had come home, she'd needed to get out of there before she lost it.

Apparently, her restraint had burst.

"I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T EVEN CARE!" she snapped angrily, but she was glaring at the carpet as she paced like a caged tiger. "I have no idea what those stupid Japs will do but I can't....I just....UGH. I FRIGGIN' HATE THAT ASSHOLE!" She clenched her fists as she walked and considered slamming one into the closet door. Nova whimpered as she stormed past him and the pup backed up behind Ashlee's legs. Evelyn ran her hands through her hair and stopped walking, feeling the braid come apart completely, just like herself. Her eyes stung, her head was aching and she really, really, just wanted to hit something.

Preferably a certain Spaniard but she knew that wasn't fair. She really didn't care at this point though and she was afraid if she saw Jake now, she'd either end up hitting him in the face (again) or breaking down completely.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 am

Ashlee widened her eyes at Evelyn, she wasn't expecting her to snap. But maybe everything was sort just starting to hit her and she was just having an extremely delayed reaction. But Ashlee was kind of afraid to say anything to further upset Evelyn.

"Ev are you okay?" She asked carefully.

"Umm he's in his room, but I think he said he was gonna take a nap or something before we left. Why what do you have in mind with the itching powder?" Jake asked Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:34 am

"You know what?" Evelyn said in a regular tone, turning around to face Ashlee and clasping her hands behind her back as she continued pacing. She paused by the desk, looking down at the note Rose had left.

It had really stung when Rose called her by her apparent new full name. Evelyn freaking Salazar.

"NEVER BEEN BETTER!" She kicked the desk chair and it tipped over with a crash, "I'm FREAKING DANDY!" Evelyn snapped, slamming her fist into the desk. There was a weird sort of crack and white-hot pain shot up her hand. She nearly screamed but bit her tongue so hard, blood trickled into her mouth, metallic, slimy and disgusting. She looked down at her hand and wasn't surprised to see she'd achieved a lovely new ugly welt. The middle knuckle had suddenly shifted awkwardly to the left.

There was a weird hollow dent in the wood though. Her punches were getting better. Evelyn examined her bruised right hand and used her left hand to poke carefully at the dislocated knuckle. "Hey, look," she said with a pained sort of bitter smile, "I got a Caesars souvenir."

"WE DONE GOT DA MUNAYYYY!" Seth sang, kicking open the door to the suite with a dramatic flourish and leading the way in. Ashton looked amused as he followed James in.

"WE GOT DA DOUUUUGH!" Seth hollered, prancing around Jake. He punched the Spaniard's shoulder. "DON'TCHA WORRY, BRO, UNCLE SETH GOT DIS! RED AINT GON' DIE ON MA WATCH AND IT'S A ROLEX!"

"He had a little pre-game for the plane ride on the way home," Ashton explained.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 am

"Uh." Connor blinked and slipped away to do his prank before someone woke up tigger. He slipped into the room, glancing around.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am

Jake nodded, "I didn't notice." He would think after the mistake Seth had made when intoxicated that he would lay off, but if a pregnancy scare didn't kick Seth off of alcohol, a marriage sure as hell wouldn't.

"Yeah thank god I thought we would--" James stopped mid sentence his jaw dropped, "Dude what the hell happened to Luke's hair?!"

Ashlee cringed at the welt. This angry Evelyn sort of reminded her of Ash Creek Evelyn. The one who wasn't afraid to lose their temper and pick fights with people.

But she knew that this anger was coming from and she could understand, "Listen Ev... I know you're probably mad because of um your whole situation. But I don't think breaking expensive hotel furniture is the solution. Can't you take it out on Jake when you get on the plane?" She suggested because she really didn't have anymore money to be wasted on this city.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 am

Seth spun and leaned down to poke at Luke's spiked up head. "Heyyy, Bill Kaulitz, waaaaake uuuup!"

He glanced up and grinned. "That's bad ass hair, yo! His hair looks like two different colors!"

"That's because it is," Ashton replied, but he wasn't smiling. He glanced at James. "Luke's gonna flip. It was mostly him doing all the card work today and he was already pretty stressed out."

Luke shifted a little and simply rolled over on his back.

"You know what, I'm good now," Evelyn muttered, feeling all her energy drain out of her as she knelt to pick up the chair. She knew it was still there, though, just coiled under the surface.

She hesitated. "It's not a good idea for me to be on a tiny jet with him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:08 am

"You're right, umm... just sit by me. Don't pay attention to him and just sleep the whole way back? We're not leaving until like nine or ten. Its a long flight and we've all had a long day." Ashlee suggested.

Jake felt really bad, he wasn't sure if that shit came out either! "Dude does that stuff come out? Connor did it to him while he was sleeping he said it was super glue."

"What!? You saw him doing that and you didn't stop him!" James said turning back to Jake, narrowing his eyes at the Spaniard.

Jake shook his head, "No when I came out here his hair was like this, and I asked him what he did and he said super glue or some shit! Wake Luke up. Tell him to try and wash it out or something." Jake made a face at the back of his head.

James went up to the sleeping Luke and shook him lightly, "Dude wake up... your hair is fucked up."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 am

Connor came back out after putting itching powder on everything of Tony's. All in his jacket, especially his underwear, all his clothes, all inside his bags and rubbed it around with his hand, which had one of Tony's gloves on so it wouldn't effect him. He carefully pushed off the glove and hummed quietly, before pausing and pulled out the gaint realistic looking tarantula from his pocket and grinned slowly, tip-toeing over to the sleeping Tigger and laid the spider on his chest before strutting out of the room.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 am

Evelyn sat down on her zipped up suitcase, which bulged a little under her, and placed her head in her hands. Her eyes had stopped stinging but were still tearing up for no damn reason whatsoever. Her hands still shook and it was suffocatingly hard to breathe. "Okay."

"Hmm?" Luke murmured groggily, opening his eyes and blinking up at James. "Where'sthefire?" he slurred sleepily.

"On your head, bro," Seth said cheerfully.

Luke's eyes flickered from James to the other boys standing around him and he sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "What?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 am

Ashlee frowned and went to sit next to Evelyn and gave her a hug.

James went to his suitcase and pulled out a small mirror he had, and handed it to Luke. "Um yeah..." He said turning away.

Meanwhile Antonio who had been napping, had felt something kind of furry on his chest, he cracked open his eyes. And then let out a scream when he saw the huge tarantula on his chest, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Antonio jumped up onto his bed so the fake tarantula fell onto the ground.

Jake looked at Ashton and rolled his eyes when he heard Antonio, "Dude your bro is having a meltdown... again."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 am

"Okay," Ashton said, but did nothing else.

Luke's face had paled the moment he looked into the tiny mirror and realized his usually glossy hair had suddenly defied gravity. He reached up and touched the sticky strands adn some weird substance came off on his fingers. He rubbed it between his hands and it melted a little. Glue. Hair glue to be specific. He'd used it once when he'd had a playing gig.

Really, after running around fucking Las Vegas busting his ass at casinos, oftentimes cheating, trying to save Antonio and Evelyn from a life of slavery in Cuba or whatever, he couldn't get a decent nap without some jackass thinking it hilarious to prank him?

He glanced up at James, anger stemming inside him. "Who did this?" he asked quietly, but his voice vibrated with anger.

Seth glanced at Jake and then at Connor who had just appeared. "Uh oh."

Stop being a baby, Evelyn was chanting mentally to herself, feeling her shoulders shake violently as she drew in shuddering breaths. She'd already fulfilled her crying quota for the damn day! You're not a wuss, you can handle this. Lots of girls lose theirs.

But it was supposed to be her choice to make, not her drunken self's. She felt like she'd been robbed of some close friend, something she'd always been so proud of, no matter how much people teased her about it. To her, being a virgin had been a supporting point, and she'd always guarded it with her life. It was really the only thing that she could call hers alone. And now it was stolen. Irreversibly gone.

She leaned into Ashlee - ignored the voice in her head that she'd heeded for nearly a decade when it kept her head held high through both her parents' deaths and a traumatic life with her stepmother - and burst into tears into the fabric of Ashlee's hoodie.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 am

Antonio had stopped freaking out when he noticed something was off about the tarantula, like the fact that it didn't move. He lowered himself slowly off the bed and upon poking it with his index finger he discovered it was fake.

Antonio didn't mind a prank every now and then but it seemed like he was becoming the butt of them too often in this damn circle! He picked up the fake spider and stormed out of his room, "Who the fuck stuck this in my room?!" He demanded to know.

Jake had looked to Connor, then flicked his eyes quickly at Luke and coughed tilting his head slightly to subtly point at Connor. Then looked at Antonio.

Looked like Connor was looking to prank everyone. If only he had known what had been going on for the last twelve hours or so.

"Its okay Ev, its gonna be better, you're gonna be okay." She said into her ear as she sat there letting her cry into her hoodie. She knew what Evelyn was feeling. She remembered how she felt when she had lost her virginity too.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 am

Connor flopped down in an armchair, keeping quiet and propped his hands behind his head, propping up his feet. He knew what was going on but figured everyone could use problems of a different sort. Something that wasn't so serious.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 am

Luke glanced up at Antonio as he straightened and got to his feet. Luke threw Connor a glance and then reached up and rubbed two fingers through his hair. He stuck his other hand into his pocket as he walked nonchalantly over to Connor.

"So you been having fun, I presume?" he asked, taking out a little spare change. He found a nickel and switched it to his other sticky hand.

Seth's jaw clenched and he turned and headed upstairs to start packing up. He paused by the bag on the stairs and took out his clothes before continuing upstairs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 am

"Figured everyone needed something a little bit less serious." Connor shrugged his shoulders.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 am

Antonio was so frustrated with this whole trip so he threw the tarantula at Connor's chest, "Listen! I don't know what I did for you to prank me! I mean hardly know you! I've had enough of these damn pranks! This trip has been hell! I was almost thrown in prison cause of Seth counting cards, my hair was dyed white! I was almost sold to three Japanese mobsters, I HAD TO PROSTITUTE MYSELF TO COUGARS! And When I try to sleep you plant a fake spider in my bed! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Antonio snapped, turning around and going to his room to pack up his crap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:20 am

Ashton bit his lip, feeling sorry for his brother. Sure, he, Seth and Jake pranked Antonio a lot. Mostly Seth and Jake, but they were all friends, they lived with each other. It worked.

"Really?" Luke asked, like he'd never heard of something like this before. He ignored Antonio's mini tirade. He pulled out a little more change as he talked. "Yes, I'm sure we really all needed a little more aggravation when we've been running around Vegas all day saving Tony's butt from psycho Japanese, huh?" A vein bulged in his arm as he rubbed his sticky fingers over the coins.

It was times like these he was glad he'd been surfing since he was eight. Falling off your board and almost drowning tended to put muscle on a guy. People misjudged him so often, it was hilarious. Like this idiot over here. Just because Luke didn't advocate violence, didn't mean he was a wuss.

Luke pressed one coin over a knuckle of his left hand. It stuck there. "It's a real stress relief knowing I'll be walking through Vegas' airport looking like this." The other three coins stuck on the same way,
one per knuckle.

Luke drew his hand back and slammed his metal-knuckled fist into Connor's nose with a sickening crunch!

Evelyn had lost track of how long this spout of crying lasted. She sat up, sniffling, and rubbed her eyes. She suddenly felt stupid. "Sorry, your hoodie's all wet," she murmured apologetically.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:23 am

Connor yelped and cussed under his breath, reaching up and put a hand over his nose to stop the blood from dripping down onto his shirt/the floor, getting far to used to that by now and kept quiet, his eyes shut tight, pretty sure Luke had at least fractured it, if not broke it.

Last edited by JulietsCurse on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:25 am

"Its okay I bought two, one in pink and the other in gray." Ashlee cracked a small joke.

James and Jake both dropped their jaws. Jake had always known Luke to sort of be kind of non violent, but damn he would never want something like that to happen to his nose!

James stood there silently. He wasn't used to seeing Luke do things like this either, it was very rare when Luke would lash out at anyone. But Connor had crossed a line and Luke was already not too fond of him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum