New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 3 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 am

Jake let out a huff, running a hand through his hair. He knew he was bleeding but oh well whatever, "Fine." He grumbled. He was sick of fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:17 am

She hesitated and then reached out, catching one side of his jacket and tugging it aside to reveal the button-down underneath. Catching her breath, Evelyn tried to assess if there was any visible damage. She thought the shirt looked dark at his side but in the poor lighting outside, it was hard to tell beneath his jacket. She hitched up her bag, and still holding his jacket aside with one hand, drew her other hand under it to touch his side carefully, fingertips skimming so she wouldn't press down and hurt him.

His shirt was damp. Evelyn glanced up at him, trying to ignore her heartbeat pounding crazily in her ears. "I think, um." What did she think? It was a little hard to think coherently standing inches away. She drew a blank and stepped away from him slightly to clear the clouded light-headed feeling she was getting, letting go of his jacket and clasping a hand over her bag. "You need your stitches tightened. W-we should get that done before, um, before you pull any more loose."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 am

Jake shrugged tugging his shirt down, "Hmm literally coming apart at the seams like an old dirty toy, nothing new. Oh well, a little dirt and blood never hurt a guy." he said carelessly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 am

She stared at him, alarm pricking through her. "What....what is wrong with you?" she whispered, growing more disturbed every minute. "Don't you even care? You nearly died weeks ago!"

"Where's Ev?" Luke asked, glancing over his shoulder as they crossed the reception area. "Wasn't she just..."

"She's taking care of something," Ashton said quietly, tucking his hands into his jacket pockets.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 am

"Not afraid to die Red, you know what I'm afraid of, you gifted it to me along with a red hoodie." Jake said coldly, yanking out his phone and deleting a bunch of texts wishing him a happy new year, since this year was already pretty shitty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 am

Evelyn recoiled slightly at his tone. She floundered for a moment, really not sure what to say or do. He was starting to scare her and not because of how he looked.

"Jake," she began uncertainly. She had the sudden urge to punch him and see if he'd react any better than he was now.

Evelyn reached out a finger and poked his chest and then his nose.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 am

"Taking care of what?" Ashlee asked, wondering just exactly was going on.

"Taking care of bitchesss!" James hollered, in the lobby and the few stray people gave him odd looks and he just grinned.

Jake instinctively swatted her hand away, but quickly drew his hand back. "Quit it!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:33 am

Seht cracked up and the girls with them giggled. "Pimp Red, huh?" He nudged James as they walked. "No wonder she don' go fer ya, bro. You's her bitch!"

Luke rubbed a hand over his face. "I need serious alcohol when we get upstairs," he commented out loud.

"I need serious deafness when we go upstairs," Ashton quipped, recalling Seth's last screw. "Oh, she's uh, trying to sort shit out with Jake," he added to Ashlee in a lower voice.

Evelyn felt a grin tug at her lips. He actually sounded human! She kept her face impassive. "Or what?" She prodded his chin and snapped her hand back.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 am

"Shooot! I got played yo! Don't worry, I got enough bitches here to bounce back!" James winked going over to Seth and giving him a high five.

"Sorting things out with Jake?" Ashlee blurted.

Jake flinched, furrowing his brows together his childish side took over and he reached over and pulled on her hair, "That's what!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 am

Luke glanced up, frowning slightly, but said nothing as they reached the elevators.

"HELL YEAAHH, BROOO!" Seth said to James. Overhearing Ashlee, he added to Antonio, "HEYY, LOOKS LIKE ASH AINT THE ONLY ONE GETTIN' IT IN!" He turned and began walking backwards, holldering toward the entrance. "YOU GO, JAKEY! KNEW YA HAD IT IN YA!"

Ashton paled and scratched his ear as Luke hit the elevator button. "Oh God..."

"Ow!" Evelyn yelped. She should have expected that, but she wasn't aware Jake's kiddish side owuld rear its head so quickly. She reached up and grabbed his hand, tugging it away from her head as she glared up at him. "You ASSHOLE! I spent TWO HOURS on that!" She twisted his hand counter-clockwise.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 am

Jake twisted his hand and grabbed Evelyn's wrist turning it over so he bit the skin there. No way was he letting her win!

"Ow ow! EVERYONES GETTING LAID!!!" James hollered breaking out into a victory dance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 am

Everyone around them stopped to shoot James a disturbed glance. And then there was a longer pause because Seth ditched his girl and ran over to fall into a line-dance routine behind James. "LAYYY DAAAAANCE!"

The drunk girls with him and Antonio giggled and went to join him, lining up behind him and attempting to follow James' movements. Given all four were drunk, this didn't come out cohesively.

Luke doubled over, laughing too hard to hold up his camera and record this, so Ashton did, holding back his mirth and ensuring he got a good view.

"TIGGA!" Seth hollered, waving at him. "COME JOIN DA PARTAAAAY!" He gestured wildly at the others.

"Ow!" Evelyn yelped, yet again, trying to yank her wrist out of Jake's grip. She grabbed his nose in reflex and twisted it as hard as she could. "Don't make me Buffy your ass!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 am

Antonio was not even drunk enough for this so he just stood in his spot, laughing along side Luke as he stood up right and did a little raise the roof motion.

Ashlee was practically crying with laughter as she caught all of this on her phone, she knew Evelyn would hate if she hadn't gotten proof of this on camera. James just whooping and spinning around in drunk circles.

"Buffy was hot, I wouldn't mind driving a stake through her if you catch my drift." He winked up at Evelyn, saying through a plugged nose. He never understood why he couldn't just be angry with her, that things always had to get stupid first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:23 am

"Excuse me, Sir!" a security guard type said ot James and Seth. He tried to grab James' flailing arms. "I must ask you to please return to yoru rooms!"

"Shoooo, broooo," Seth said to him, patting the guard's shoulder and slinging an arm around James. "You know who you be talkin' to? Tell 'em, Soulja Boy!"

Evelyn stared up at Jake and then her face flushed scarlet to match her dress. Her head began to ache in a familiar way as she strove to keep up with his mood swings. She didn't make much headway before she gave up and tugged at her wrist in attempts to free it. "You - you're incorrigible and repulsive and obnoxious and moronic and have the attention span of ABC gum and the teeth of a baby walrus!" she informed him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:32 am

"We got our Pretty Boy Swag!! You just jealous." James announced, making a weird sort of gang sign with his hand.

"Wasn't aware bubble gum was able to have an attention span, also I have fangs chicka if you don't believe me check out the mark I gave ya." Jake said shining the light from his phone down onto her wrist where there were red crescent marks from where Jake had bit down, on her pale skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 am

"Pretty Boy comin' truuuu!" Seth announced, and led James forward, shoving rudely past the security guard and up to the elevators.

Ashton shot the guy an apologetic look. "One's drunk, the other's ADD," he said, before following them with the hoes. Luke stifled his laughter and trailed after them.

Evelyn opened her mouth and then shut it, reaching out her other hand to rub at the wrist Jake held. The marks faded just slightly but were still visible. "Oh, thanks, Undead Enrique," she said, quirking an eyebrow up at him. "Way to taint me. Now I'm going to turn into a biped leech and go around wearing out-of-season capes. The grunge look may work for you, but not me!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 am

"Yeah well not all of us can be pristine like you and pretty boy Ken." Jake said looking down at his own disheveled appearance. He was actually kind of surprised at how grungy he did look. But shrugged nonetheless, his look as described by Lola was "roll out of bed chic."

"YOU KNOW WHO IT IS! Its me bitchess!" James rapped, as the elevator doors opened up and he waltzed into them humming loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:06 am

"HE STALKED YO MOM!" Seth howled at the guard just as they all got in and the doors closed.

Luke and Ashton cracked up yet again. "Goin' for cougars, Darko?" Luke tutted.

"You're not usually this disheveled," Evelyn pointed out. She frowned and reached out to poke at his jacket. She remembered how fond he was of it. "There's blood on this..." She trailed off questioningly and then looked up at Jake. Her voice grew tentative. "Why'd you get into a fight?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 am

"Nahhh, I like my bitches young." James announced, turning around and winking at one of the hoes.

Jake ran his hand over the spot Evelyn had pointed out, feeling the dried blood on the cool leather. He sighed hoping that he would be able to get it out he really loved this jacket, "Stress relief." Jake answered her question.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 am

((Sum up because HT HATES MY GUTS DX))

Rosemary had apparently lost track of time- she wasn't sure if it was from the racing, or finding out her Christmas present from Weston was a car that he'd somehow magically get back to NY for her, (she wasn't going to question this, he had... people), or just seeing Weston period. All she knew was that she had a relaxing fucking fun night, one that she had been needing, BADLY.

And the fact that she got to earn THE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], made it even better. There was something about slipping on that fabric object that made her feel different, more confident in what she was doing. And the fact that it was badass, probably helped. She rubbed at her head as she pulled up for Valet to take it over and eye'd the younger, somewhat attractive guy waiting to park it for her.

She narrowed her eyes a little and leaned forward, checking the miles on it before getting out and tossed him the keys. "Take a ride on it and I'll shove my heel up your ass."She said firmly before going on into Caesers, rubbing at her head again. She had gotten an headache from all the cigarette smoke and noise at the race, and the fact that she was exhausted, wasn't helping much.

She headed in and for the elevator.

Connor had been straight pimpin'. He was in their room with two other blondes, nearing drunk and probably contemplating getting high- but was starting to decide against it when one girl was giving him weird ass looks- and not the good kind. He couldn't even fuckin' remember the trip here.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 am

The girl winked back. Seth pulled his phone out and began calling a few of hte girls he'd met that evening wiht Antonio. By the time they got to theri floor, the girls were on their way over. "We got them bitcheezzzz!"

Seth hiccuped and led the way to their beautiful suite. "Prepare to be bedazzled!" he exclaimed to Ashlee.Luke inserted a key and Seth kicked open the double doors with a BANG.

He entered and hsi eyes fell on Connor, awake and not alone. "HELL YEAAAAH, BITCHES!" Seth howled. The girls with him giggled and walked past to sit down in the circular downstairs room.

"Stress from what?" Evelyn asked, confused. He'd been lounging on a hospital bed for weeks now. Ryder aside, she didn't think he had anything to be all that stressed about.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:28 am

"Its gotten boring beating up James, I needed a challenge. I guess stress relief was wrong, more like boredom and displacing emotions." Jake told her looking at his hands and noticed that the blood had dried, man he probably looked like roadkill.

Ashlee shook her head, and grew a bit uncomfortable. What the hell was she supposed to do with all the guys and their hoes!? Well granted that James, Seth, and Connor were the only ones with hoes but still it was a bit odd.

"Um I think I should leave..." Ashlee muttered to Luke. This was just a bit too uncomfortable for her, at least if Evelyn had been there with her it would be a little bit better. She could always get her gifts from Luke in the morning, plus she wasn't sure if she was really up to anymore partying.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:33 am

"THE BE MY HOES, ANDREASIS, KEEP YER PAWS OFF, YOU SHINY BITCCCH!" Connor hollered after him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 am

Ashton and Luke both shot Ashlee horrified looks. "Oh God," Luke muttered. "Please don't leave us with them!"

Ashton nodded earnestly, looking at his buzzed brother. "Just wait till Evelyn gets back," he suggested hopefully.

"I got mah own, they be shinier than yourrsssss," Seth slurred mockingly at Connor, linking arms with both the blonds he had brought along.

Evelyn flinched at the jab toward James. She bit the inside of her cheek and blurted out what had been on the other boys' minds. "Jake....the guys said.....they said you've been acting weird ever since Christmas. That you're always touchy and moody and liable to snap aggressively. Is everything all right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:41 am

"Fuck you man, I meant your HAIR! YER SPARKLER THEN EDWERDO CULLEN, FUCKA!" Connor shouted.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum