New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Like a G6 [Open] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Like a G6 [Open] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Like a G6 [Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Like a G6 [Open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Like a G6 [Open] Empty Like a G6 [Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:23 am

Like a G6 [Open] Dassault-Falcon-7X-most-expensive-private-jet-aircraft-inside

[[All the boys from SoM]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Like a G6 [Open] Empty Re: Like a G6 [Open]

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:25 am

Connor was sat wherever was farthest from Lucas and James, strapped in
and lent back for the most part, with his baseball cap over his face to
sleep.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:36 am

James had decided to ignore Connor, and not let his presence spoil his time he had on a private jet. This would probably be the only time he ever got to fly in one, unless he became a famous basketball player, but right now he was really content with this.

Jake had been laying across a couch, he was thrilled just to be out of the hospital. He didn't really mind James nor Luke being there, Luke was actually pretty cool and well as for James, whatever thing they had going on Jake had just let go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:43 am

Seth strapped himself in just as the plane shuddered and started moving over the runway. Luke moved over to strap himself in across from James and the attendant signaled for Jake to do the same.

A while later, with Jake strapped in, the plane took off. Ashton buried his headphones in his ears, cringing. He HATED takeoffs.

A while later, they were in the air and the signal to remove the seatbelts blinked overhead. Seth, who hadn't bothered to wait, gestured to the hostess, who reached into a cabinet at the back and pulled out shot glasses and a bottle of liquor.

Luke stifled a grin and glanced at James as he took a glass from her. "Just this once?" He threw his back as the other boys got theirs.

"Sin City, prepare to be stormed by a bunch of drunk delinquents from New York," Ashton declared.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:48 am

Connor had gladly sat up for that and threw back his shot cheerfully. Fuck, he wouldn't mind staying just like this.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:20 pm

"Ah what the hell!" James grinned, throwing back his shot in unison with the guys. Who knew if something like this would happen again.

"Whoooooo!" Jake whooped, finishing his shot in one swift gulp. He knew he should pace himself since it had been awhile since he last drank, which he was hoping would happen so he wouldn't be falling off the plane when they landed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Seth raised an eyebrow at the invalid. "Hey, easy, jailbait. Don't wanna kill yourself." He figured, though, looking around at the other guys, that Jake was allowed to work up a good buzz since he'd have to be pretty careful in Vegas anyway.

About an hour into their flight, Ashton glanced up from his abandoned glass to see pretty much everyone else in the cabin heavily buzzed. Seth, not having anyone to insult, had taken to singing raucously to himself in an offbeat slurred voice. Across from James, the usually quiet Luke was....beat-boxing?

Ashton grinned to himself, listening to the weird duet. He figured he should probably stay sober form this point on. Someone had to get these idiots to the hotel and they were not going to sober up before the jet landed. Ashton pulled out his phone, set it to Video and aimed it at their blond and drunk host.

Seth leaned over and addressed Jake, hand fisted like a mic under his chin while Luke beat-boxed away (surprisingly well).

"Yo ass's outta jail, but yo mom don't know,
No, she' don't know, no, she don't know.
You gotta hit Sin City, you gotta set her right.
Like, hey mom,
I'm in Vegas, I'm a good boy, Yeah, I'm a good boy.
Blow Santa's dough, gamble away tonight.
'Cause, welcome to the revolution, bitch!"

Ashton started cracking up, fighting to hold the camera steady.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:35 am

"Hollllaa!!" Antonio cheered on Luke and Seth.

James and Jake cracked up, as James recorded this because usually Luke would never just do stuff like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:05 am

Seth dug his hand into hsi pocket and pulled out his phone, leaning across the aisle ot poke it in Jake's ribcage. "Noooo, seriously homies,, call her 'cuz if ya don't she be bitching our asses off when we get back!"

Ashton glanced up as the hostess approached just then with appetizers on a cart and began collecting all the glasses.

Luke, having finished beatboxing, now dug into his food with enthusiasm. He glanced up at James with potato salad in his mouth. "We gonna tell da gulls we're comin', righ'?" he asked in a muffled voice.

Ashton's ears perked up and he threw Luke a curious glance. Just as long as it wasn't certain girls, they were fine.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 am

Jake opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by his vibrating phone and like Seth had predicted it was his mom calling, she was furious for him leaving and she wanted him on the next flight back. But he told his mom there wasn't any flights and he promised he'd be careful. She just huffed at her stupid son, and hung up.

James meanwhile, had been chewing on his food and shrugged, "Nah I doubt we'll see them. There's so many people out on the strip. Plus we're probably not even at the same hotel."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 am

Seth grimaced drunkenly at Jake and held out a small shotglass. "Eh, buy her a present, she'll come round. Women are easy."

Luke finished his appetizer and grinned at James. "Can your alcohol tolerance hold up to invalid Jake's?" he asked, a challenge in his voice.

Seth glanced up and leaned over the top of his seat to smirk down at James. "Or are you a wuss, pretty boy?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:16 pm

James glanced at Jake then back at the two blonds. He knew compared to Jake, hell even the girls! That he had no tolerance for drinking whatsoever. He even remembered the party when him and Jake did shots of tequila. James nearly passed out.

Jake had looked over curious as to what James would say, "Come on pretty boy, you handled straight tequila pretty well. Well...you weren't vomiting like most people. "

James just shrugged, "I don't know, if I live tonight then I guess I have some sort of tolerance."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Seth yawned, rubbing his eyes. "We'll see," he said tiredly, feeling slightly dizzy. "I'mma get some sleep in first, though. We're gonna be up all night."

Ashton had already conked out in his seat a while ago. Luke sat back in his seat and yawned quietly.

After a few hours of flying, the plane began its descent just after the hostess brought out dessert. The boys strapped in and th4e plane descended into Nevada below.

They exited the plane, disoriented, and Seth had one of the crew, the concierge, accompany them to their waiting limo to the hotel. He'd picked Caesars, more so because it was grand enough for him.

The boys piled in rather drunkenly, Seth still humming to himself, and they began the ride to the hotel. On the way, Seht reached into his carry-on bag and handed over to Jake the video pen he'd given the invalid for Christmas. Ashton cringed seeing this. Jake was going to get a lot of footage where they were going.

[[Idiots to Caesars Palace]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Like a G6 [Open] Empty Las Vegas Private Airport

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:07 am

[[Everyone sans Rose from Caesars Palace]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:19 am

Everyone had arrived to the airport, it was a very silent trip back to the airport.

No one had really been in the mood to talk or say much, it was a shame that the trip had ended on such a terrible note. When all everyone wanted to do was kind of escape from their problems back home all they had done was brought it with them and added even more on top of it.

All of them were standing in line to go through security. Jake had placed his bags and his sweater on the conveyor belt so it could go through the x-ray.

He walked through the metal detector with Ashlee behind him following suit as she took off some of her jewelry and phone to put into one of those baskets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 am

Evelyn had waited to ensure a few more people went through before she had to, to put as much distance as possible between herself and Jake, and he clearly seemed to pick up on her mood.

For some ungodly reason, Seth was lagging. Evelyn was the last of their group to go through right behind James and Seth suddenly appeared behind her, looking vexed.

Evelyn cringed as her right hand ached again when she put her bag on the convener belt and placed her cell and iTouch on the basket, shifting it along as she stepped through the metal detectors. She got clear and then -

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Ashton, up ahead, turned to look back and groaned when he spotted the rear end of their line. "Typical that Seth would be the one setting off the alarm."

Seth had placed his carry-on on the conveyor, and his belt and phone and wallet on the basket, but the machine was still beeping when he reentered it.

Evelyn turned around and noticed the umbrella in his hand. Seth waved it at the security guard and then poked it through the metal detector, a twinkle in his eyes even though his face was confused.

"Look, it's a Vegas-themed umbrella. Can't a guy get a little Sin City rain cover?" he asked defensively when the guard held him back.

Seth let the guard examine the umbrella as he walked through. No beep sounded this time. The guard poked the umbrella through the detector.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The guard put the umbrella on the conveyor belt and Seth stepped through the detector to join everyone else, picking up his stuff and cramming it back into his jacket pockets. "Freaking hell, dude, it was just an umbrella I got with the Caesar logo!"

Ashton and Luke and Evelyn shot him suspicious looks.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 am

Jake huffed, "Seth are you sure there is nothing wrong with the umbrella?" Why couldn't they ever go somewhere with him without getting in trouble.

Antonio had been in front of Jake and was waiting for them, he really wanted to go home, James and Ashlee both wearing similar frustrated expressions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:46 am

"It's an umbrella," Seth said, and took it from the guard.

"See?" He pointed it at some random passer-by and opened it.

EEEEEEEEEEEERRRUUUUNNNNHHH!!!

A long bullhorn-type sound erupted from its end and the passer-by, a woman in her mid-forties, screamed and ran off. A few people nearby laughed. A small smile twitched on Evelyn's lips. Ashton groaned under his breath.

The guard's eyes narrowed and the other dude at the conveyor belt computer looked up in alarm, almost falling off his seat.

"It's a gift," Seth explained to the infuriated guard, showing it to him. He lifted up the flaps of the umbrella fabric. "See, that metal little horn there? It makes the bullhorn sound, dude." He cracked a grin.

Five minutes later, they were striding down the long hall past the detectors. Evelyn had let Seth go ahead with his damned umbrella, not wanting to be anywhere near Jake, and was now lagging as they entered a lounge. Seth poked Jake in the side as he sat down because their flight was still not ready. "Cheer up, Salazar, I know Sin City was eventful but don' forgit good ol' Manhattan -"

EEEEERRRRNNNNNNHHHHH!

The bullhorn sound accidentally erupted and Evelyn and a few girls sitting nearby yelped and nearly fell off their seats. Evelyn, already feeling jumpy, groaned and buried her face in her hands, shifting a few seats down from the others so she was alone. Her right hand was now bearing a weird looking lump oover her knuckles where hte middle knuckle had dislocated.

She couldn't use that hand to lift a damn spoon!

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 am

Jake jumped a bit in his seat at the damned horn he took the umbrella from Seth's hand and kindly thumped him on the head with it. "There now you have another souvenir from Sin City."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:55 am

"Owie," Seth mumbled, and snatched the umbrella-horn from Jake's hand, before darting out of his arm reach and going to leap onto the seat next to James. He nudged James in the side with the umbrella and stated plaintively, "Dude, that hostess at the other gate is eye-raping you."

Ashton and Luke, who had his hood up over his head and had flattened his hair after melting it with a hair dryer, looked over at the woman with curiosity. She was about thirty-something, Luke guessed. He stifled a grin.

"Oh yeeeaaaahhh," Seth went on, nudging James with the umbrella (Evelyn saw this and flinched in case it went off again). "She's all salivating."

The woman flashed a small smile in their direction.

"I'll be right back," Evelyn murmured to Ashlee. "Grabbing a latte." She headed away to the little cafe outside the lounge.

Even though she appreciated Seth's efforts to curb the tension, it was still there, between her and Jake at least. She wondered, though, what had happened to Connor.

Right now, she just needed to take a breather from the horrible suffocating tension around the Spaniard.

She wasn't really used to it, at all. Things between them were never this horrible, but this wasn't just a petty fight. She really, really wished it were. She reached the little cafe and got into line, rubbing her forehead and trying to ignore the horrible ache in her hand. Back at Caesars, Luke had grabbed her suitcases from her when he realized the problem.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 am

James looked back at the hostess, she was pretty for her age. But after all his experiences with Cougars, he definitely was turned off that fantasy, "Actually dude, I think she likes blonds more." He said nudging Seth back.

"Actually you're all wrong, she likes me." Antonio said winking at her.

Jake raised an eyebrow at Antonio who was sitting across from him, and kicked his shin. "Oh yeah, she's turned on by your grandfather chic hair." He snorted.

Ashlee felt her lips twitch as she listened to the boys stupid conversation, of course they would make this a contest about who was the hottest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:01 am

"No, no, I think she likes a little Latin charm," Seth said, simply to annoy Jake. He leaned over and smacked the back of Jake's head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:02 am

Jake swatted Seth's hand away, "Umm no... I really think she's into the whole Greek God thing." Jake smirked, punching Seth's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:03 am

"Well, sadly," Seth said, waggling his empty ring-finger, and then poking Jake's head with it, "I'm off the market." He winked at Ashlee and then turned to the boys again. "Hey, hey, Tigger, she'd totally go for you, she looks like she likes her men clueless."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 am

"I am not clueless!" Antonio said defensively.

"Tony please, your are the legal definition of clueless." Jake snorted, picking up his phone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next