New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] Empty ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:40 am

[[Jake and Evelyn from Campus]]

Evelyn was asked to wait in the waiting lounge while they took Jake into ER. Apparently, stopping the blood flow had been the smart thing to do and had prevented him from possibly bleeding to death. This was a relief. But he'd passed out again from pain and bloodloss.

There in the hospital, Evelyn called Jake's parents from his phone, hastily skipping over details of who had attacked him and just letting them know he was in ER right now.

She hung up and returned to pacing restlessly. She texted Lola, Seth, Ashlee and Luke all the same message. Jake in ER. Knife wound.

She returned to pacing impatiently and then sat down, feeling winded and shaky.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 am

After about fifteen minutes or so Lola had burst into the ER with Seth, and the twins behind her.

Tears were streaming down her face and her make up running she spotted Evelyn and went up to her, "He's okay, please tell me he's okay?" Lola panicked.

Jacob's parents came into the ER.

Jake's dad had walked up to the nurse, "Our son was brought in Jacob? Is he okay?"

The nurse looked up at Jake's parents, "He was stabbed on the school grounds and his friend there she called us. He's in the OR now, when the doctor is done he will come see you for now you'll have to wait."

"Ay mi hijo." Carmen muttered sadly, Daniel had pat his wife's shoulder kissing her forehead.

"He's gonna be okay." He said calmly. Carmen nodded going to sit down at a chair.

Daniel walked up to Evelyn and Lola, he looked at Evelyn. "Thank you Evelyn." He said grateful that she had been there with his son, as he went so sit with his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 am

Evelyn returned to silently texting Luke and Ashlee what she knew about the whole messed up situation. She glanced up at Lola and put her phone into her trench pocket. She stood up and lowered her voice so Jake's parents wouldn't hear. "Lola, the guy, the attacker...."

Seth, who had been leaning against the wall across the room with the twins, made his way over. "Who was it?" he demanded in an angry hiss.

Evelyn tried to recall. It was dark out on the quad and snowing. It had been hard to see the guy and he'd worn a cap over his hair. "I don't know his name. I just kn-know he knew Jake and said something about taking back what Ja-Jake took from him but I didn't get the rest of it," Evelyn stammered, jumbling her thoughts together. She knotted her hands together, feeling almost sick.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:20 am

Lola was trying to think why that sounded so familiar to her, but she was so upset and panicked that her thoughts were just jumbled.

[[FF to a couple hours later]]

After a couple of hours the doctor told Jacob's parents that Jake had suffered some blood loss and had passed out from the pain due to the injury.

The stab had damaged some of the muscles on his side, so he had to refrain from doing any streneous activity for a little bit and that he would have to stay in bed for a few days after being released.

The doctor had repeated the nurses words in saying it was lucky Evelyn had been there to slow too much blood from exiting his wound, because if he had been alone he would have been far worse.

They had moved Jacob to a room, and he was resting and they could visit him if they wanted.

Jake's parents had visited with him for a while and they both left after speaking to him and making sure he was okay.

Lola looked at Seth and Evelyn and muttered, "Come on." To them. Three of them walking down to his room, where Jake had been laying up right, an IV in his arm.

It looked like he had he had fallen asleep again.

Jake had heard his door open again and he fluttered his eyes open and the dim room came into focus. He saw Seth, Lola and Evelyn standing in the doorway.

Jake straightened himself wincing as he did so and smiled weakly them, "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:24 am

Evelyn had let Seth and Lola go ahead, feeling almost dizzy from exhaustion.

Ashton, after flashing a look in Jake's room and sending him a smile, had offered to take her home.

[[Evelyn and Ashton to Dorms]]

Seth sat down on a chair beside Jake's bed. "Seriously, bro, all the cool shit happens while I'm stuck in a game," he said lightly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Jake chuckled quietly, his side ahched a little until he had stopped.

Lola cracked a smile, but looked away feeling new tears form. Jake reached over and squeezed her hand she looked down at him, "Lo...I'm fine. You don't have to cry."

Lola wiped away tears with her free hand and squeezed Jake's hand, "I know, I know its just... geez we really can't take you anywhere can we?" She joked.

"I know, I know. I leave the house and the world doesn't know what to do." Jake snorted and he turned his attention to Seth.

"Was the game good?" He asked him nonchalantly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Seth was trying to figure out how to ask Lola what she had made of Evelyn's clue about Jake's attacker, without letting Jake know he was planning vengeance. He forced a grin. "Well, NYU pretty much owned it. 87 points to 60-something. You are such a moron, you missed a good game. Was it seriously worth getting kicked out for one hero moment, bro?" Not that it was Jake's first hero moment considering Evelyn and Seth wasn't really bothered anymore because right now, he was more focused on settling scores with the creep who had knifed Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Jake thought back on the discussion he had with Evelyn before the whole incident. Sure thinking back on it he probably shouldn't have gotten involved, especially since now he knew where everything stood with her, but he probably would have done it for any girl. Jake just shrugged, "I don't know, I guess not." He said unsure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm

"She handled it fine on her own," Seth pointed out truthfully. He shrugged. "Anyways, bro, no more daring escapades for you. You get to play the helpless baby."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:58 pm

"Yeah and right before finals, I swear its like you plan these things. Now you're gonna be calling us all whiny, "LOLAAA get me a milkshake!" Lola imitated Jake's annoying whiny voice.

Jacob shoved Lola, "Heey that sounds like a good idea!" He grinned.

Antonio had heard them and waved at Jake, he just wanted to make sure the guy was alive but decided to leave Seth and Lola with them. He figured he could talk to Jake when he was released, or visit him tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Seth nodded at Antonio and then checked his watch, stifling a tired yawn. It was about ten PM and he still had a shitload of homework to tackle for exams.

"Yo, Lassie, we're gonna have to head out soon, visiting hours and all," he reminded her. "And the invalid princess needs her sleep," he added, smirking at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Lola nodded, "Yeah he's right, oh god those poor nurses are gonna have to deal with your ADD for the next few days." Lola said shaking her head, poor woman were gonna want to kill Jake for good.

Jacob smiled, "Hey they love me here! My doctor saw me like a little bit before you guys, and he's gone from hateful glare to just annoyed glances. We're moving up in the world."

Lola just rolled her eyes and gave Jake a hug, "Okay we'll get going the, get some sleep and don't bug the nurses too much."

"I'll try but you know that's not gonna happen." Jake hugged her back, "See ya bro!" He said to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 pm

"You've had too much medication," Seth stated flatly, but was still relieved to see the idiot alive (even if he was annoyingly loud). Seth stood up and followed Lola to the door. "Try not to bounce off the walls, bro. We'll come by and see you tomorrow with some entertainment," he added, exiting and closing Jake's door behind him.

"So did you figure out who it was?" Seth demanded of Lola once they were several feet away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Lola sighed and shook her head, she tried to think back on Evelyn's words about what Jake's attacker had said to him. He wanted to take everything from Jake because Jake took something of his.

It bothered her that they sounded so familiar but she couldn't put a face to it, "I don't know Seth, I'm trying to think here this is all just so crazy. I mean I know Jake is an idiot but I never thought someone would actually do this to him. Its just... what his attacker said to him sounds so familiar and I just can't think of who it was. Do you think we should ask him in a couple of days?" Lola asked Seth, she wasn't sure if she could figure it out and it bothered her to know that the creep was still out there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:35 pm

"No, he needs to stay relaxed and not be aching for revenge. We'll press Evelyn again, she might have remembered some more details," Seth said firmly. Knowing Jake, he'd be dying to go out there and tackle whoever did this to him.

Seth held open the hospital doors for Lola and then said thoughtfully, "I have to wonder, what was he doing out with Evelyn though?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 pm

"I saw her talking to security she might have gotten thrown out or something... I don't know. But if they were both going back to the dorms its would explain why they were together then." Lola said tugging on her sleeves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Seth nodded, sincerely hoping that was all there was to it.

[[Seth and Lola to Freshmen Dorms: End Day]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:35 pm

[[ To a few hours later]]

After Lola and Seth had left, Jacob instead of going to sleep had somehow gotten a burst of energy. The nurse that was caring for him was already pretty annoyed and sort of upped Jake's intake on morphine in hopes that would calm Jake down, but if anything he had started to become increasingly annoying as the night went on.

"Soooo I told, that guy with beaver face. Listen here chompy." Jake was referring to the guy he had thrown off him earlier during the game. "Listen here Bucky, I'm the ruler of this fairy city... and how dare you take my peanuts!" Jake talked petting his pillow, which he had hallucinated was his pet sheep Fernando.

Jake sat in silence for a moment, and then burst out laughing, smacking his pillow. "I know right?! God Fern... you just you get me... and I, I didn't even tell you about the Strawberry Queen yet!" Jake went onto chattering his pillow and petting it like he was petting Nova.

Just then the young nurse Victoria that had been assigned to Jacob's room had been wearing a disgruntled expression as she set his phone down on the table by his bed.

Jake's eyes widened up at her and he gasped, "Thank you Vick! Oh my god... see I told you Fern, she loved me! She brought my sacred Blueberry to me. Thank you Vicky, I will make sure my people thank you!" Jake yelled to her.

The nurse rolled her eyes, and then snapped, "Listen kid! Everyone has been complaining that they cannot sleep! So either keep it down or I'm having you committed."

Jake just blinked at her with a dazed expression and leaned in to whisper loudly to his pillow, "I think Vicky likes me..."

Victoria groaned loudly and stormed out of Jake's room slamming the door behind her. Jake just shrugged grabbing his phone he fumbled with it clumsily. As he logged onto Facebook and saw the photos Evelyn had posted and tagged him in and showed them to his pillow, "Aren't I beautiful?" Jake went on and commented on a few things and even posted a status or two.

Jake nudged his pillow excitedly, "Oh my goshhh Frankk! Its the Princesss! Looook!" He then opened his chat and began talking to Evelyn.

Me:
YOU OWE ME A MILKSHAKEEE Very Happy

Evelyn:
Why?

Me:
I dunnnnnoooo
BTW
I'm a little stone right now ;D
stoned*

Evelyn:
I can tell. Go to sleep.
Me:
Butt I cant D:

Evelyn:
Why not?
Hurting?

Me:
whispers its dark

Evelyn:
Seth and Lola left?

Me:
nods

Evelyn:
Oh, well, they'll probably be back tomorrow.
Tell them to bring you a game or something.
And you dropped your phone in the snow.
Um, I gotta go.

Me:
WHATTTT?! NOooooo my lovaa cupcake!
You have my Blueberry? D:

Evelyn:
....no, you have it

Me:
Ohh... oh my god I DO!

Evelyn:
Yes
I gotta go Jake

Me:
Waittt
Before you go

Evelyn:
What?

Me:
I've been dying to know
lol diyng.
Anyway

Evelyn:
Not funny

Me:
Its a little funny

Evelyn:
No it isn't.
Me:
If you can't laugh at yourself
Laugh at people
Anyway

Evelyn:
Jake I'm tired.

Me:
That's not why I'm at here
I need to know

Evelyn:
Goodnight -__-

Me:
Is oyu hair!
A nauralt? red??@

Evelyn:
What?

Me:
RED
your haird?

Evelyn:
What?

Me:
is it really REd?

Evelyn:
My what?
No, it's not
Me:
That what....
NO WAY

Evelyn:
It's brownish

Me;
Then how does it do that?

Evelyn:
Do what?

Me:
Be RED o___o

Evelyn:
Jake, I'm going to bed.
You're talking nonsense
I'll tell Seth not to leave you alone until you pass out next time

Me:
BUt I kinda was
BUT THEN
They gave me puddinggg
SOOO TASTY

Evelyn:
Okay.
Go to sleep Jake!

Me:
But VIolet listen
Listen to me!
STrawberry shortcake

Evelyn:
You want shortcake?

Me:
No....actually that sounds divine

Evelyn:
Then why did you talk about shortcake?

Me;
CAusee you look like a frosted red cupcake in the snowww

Evelyn:
....I dislike you right now.
Go to sleep.

Me:
WHYY!?

Evelyn:
Agh

Me:
Nooo, I can't sleeep

Evelyn:
Jake!

Me:
There is a ... a thing in my room
Its whitee and fluffy?.... oh my god someone left a sheep in here! DX

Evelyn:
It's your pillow

Me:
Ooooh you're soo genius!
You should be a doctoa

Evelyn:
I know
Look, Seth's online, why don't you talk to him. He'll come see you tomorrow

Me:
sings Biirtjday sex, birthday sexx!
OH MYGSOH
is he

Evelyn:
Yes

Me:
YOU ARE SO KIND TO ME

Evelyn:
Um, thanks?
I need to go. Night!

Me:
GOODNIGHT SNOW PIRNCESS

Evelyn:
Jake -___-

Me:
TIS TRUE

Evelyn:
I am not..
Ugh
Okay, fine.

Me:
Horrayyyyyy

Evelyn:
Night -____-

Me:
Gooodnight ice beauty, i lovee thee!

Evelyn:
Yes, yes, Jake love you too, now please go to sleep!

Evelyn:
JAKE!
SLEEP.
NOW

Me:
MY LOVEEE
MI AMOR
MI CORAZONNNNN
PARA SIEMPRE

Evelyn:
OOh my God....
Good night -__-

Me:
buenasss nochesss
Bessosss besaaa, besameee muchoooooo

Evelyn had logged off, and the nurse had come in for the hundredth time to scold Jake for his obnoxious behavior, mostly because during his conversation he believed that Fernando had betrayed him and was trying to steal the Strawberry Violet Ice Queen from him, and he wouldn't have that in his country, so he threw his pillow off the bed and just then he had made a new accomplice. His second pillow Alejandro.

"Ooooooh my god! Alejandrooooo!" Jake slurred, when he saw Seth's name on his chat, "ITS TINKERBERLL! CLAP IF YOU BELIEVEE!" Jake hollered and then clapped his hands a few times, and just like that Seth had begun chatting with him. "Seeeee Alejandrooo I doo believe, how dare you doubt my loyalties to the fairies!"

Seth:
Shouldn't you be asleep? -__-

Me:
I AM HIGH AS A KITE RIGHT NOW

Seth:
I can tell. Wtf are you doing up?

Me:
I'm on a journey...
There's a sheep in myroommm
And someone is bringing me violet shortcakes

Seth:
....who? o__o
and wtf is a violet shortcake?

Me:
whispers the snow princess
Its made of strawberries....

Seth:
.....the who?!
Is this some hot nurse I don't know about? ;D

Me:
She'ss a sexxy ladyy in snowww
BRINGIN ME STRAWBERRIE ICE CREAM

Seth:
....in snow, like white uniform?
Niiiice

Me:
I know its soooo beautiful but that sheeep
That bastard

Seth:
....the sheep did what?

Me:
Its creeepin on ma gameee

Seth:
The sheep is hitting on the nurse?
Wait...what sheep is in yoru room?

Me:
Its whiteee and fluffyyy... hitting on ma woman and eatin my violet strawberries

Seth:
....violet strawberries?
Nice, nice.

Me:
No its terriblee D:

Seth:
Clearly they are giving you the wrong kind of drug in there

Me:
I'm a little stoned... I'm not too proud about that Sethle

Seth:
Okay
You should be asleep Jake
You gotta get better and return to the world of crime!

Me:
I knowwww D:
I got CHris Browned by RiRi
not cooooool rbroksi

Seth:
Enjoy the hot nurse though ;D

Me:
My iceee buaey

Seth:
And um, the sheep....
Your what ?

Me:
b-eauty

Seth:
.....does this nurse have like blue hair by any chance?

Me:
Butt seriosuly Ryeee bread is grossss x__x

Seth:
Ew, yeah
Why are they feeding you that?

Me:
Noooooo
They're not

Seth:
....oh
Okay

Me:
Ryee bread was all up on mah grill

Seth:
Your grill?
You grilled bread?

Me:
Noooooo

Seth:
Um
Okay

Me:
It toasstedd me
Ryeee breaaaaaaaaad

Seth:
Why does that name sound familiar?
Toasted you?
Wait
aren't you supposed to taost bread?

Me:
Nooo yes... you areee
but bread toasted meee

Seth:

Me:
There was a rebelllllllion with theebutta knifeee?1 bitches

Seth:
Okay Jake go back to yoru hot nurse and her sheep.

Me:
Stan listen
This is vital

Seth:
....Vital?
Do you even knwo that word?

Me:
ina ma staet Im shocked
But fo real
Rye bread rebeled with the butta knife

Seth:
Jake I htink I need to sleep x__x
You're confusing me bro.

Me:
Noooo Sethhh
Its a puzzle you seee
Rye bread+butter knife+ rebellion= meee in bd
Bed*
RYE BREAD

Seth:
oh no
Shit
You're kidding

Me:
Would I lie bout this?

Seth:
Fuck.
Okay, thanks for letting me know bro.
I'll handle it

Me:
Heeey listeeen

Seth:
?

Me:
Youu kee Cola safeee

Seth:
Uh
Lola?

Me:
Yes

Seth:
Okay, don't worry about her
Just relax bro. We'll tackle the bread bitch

Me:
Srsly you rockkkkk
Me:
I know ^__^

But fo real watch after Lo D:

Seth:
Bitich is gonna cry for his mom when I'm done
Yeah, yeah, if she doesn't kill me first
Now I havve to ask

Me:
Whyyyy would she kill you ur gonn be a hero
hmm?

Seth:
WHy were you hanging with Red? -__-

Me:
Strawberryyy?

Seth:
Uh yeah

Me:
We was wallllllkinnn home?
.*
Seth:
Taking pictures?

Me:
Thenenn the bread came

Seth:
No I got that you were walking home, idiot. XD

Me:
Oooh cause sheeeeeeeeeee iwas fallin asleep ind the snow

Seth:
She was what?

Me:
sleeepinggg

Seth:
...in the snow?

Me:
YEA

Seth:
Um, jake, I don't think she was sleeping

Me:
she wassss

Seth:
I think they call that hypothermia

Me:
/npp not sleepin fo real
Like pretending

Seth:
....pretending to sleep in snow?
Why?

Me:
yeahh
noo

Seth:

Me:
She was tireddd, and she fell

Seth:
Yes no?
She FELL?

Me:
she tripeped ofver my legs

Seth:
Oh
that makes a lot of sense now

Me:
Yeaa dats it

Seth:
SO um
She was bleeding from thehead?

Me:
nooo sehw was good
She fell in a snow pileee, and I was bleedingg
Seth:
you were bleeding when SHE fell?
Okay

Me:
Nooo we were playing in the snoww, andwe felll and she tripped and fell on the grass nad made angels

Seth:
I think I heard enough bro XD
Lie back, close yoru eyes and go to sleep

Me:
Thenee Rye bread

Seth:
Oh
Me:
Biatchhh I wll cutt him

Seth:
Got it
Bro, you're making my head ache
No, I will
You rest, bro. Else you're gonna be stuck in hospital
Now SLEEP, bitch.
I'll see you tomorrow.

Me:
Okayyy ^_______^
Nighttt amiggoo

Just like that Jake had lay back on his partner in crime, closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.

[[FF to Morning @____@ ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 pm

[[Seth from Freshmen Dorms]]

It was about ten AM on a Saturday, so for Seth, this was early. He was carrying his textbook, a few magazines, Jake's cellphone charger and a bag of junk food as he headed down the ward Jake was in and peered in the window in Jake's door.

Jake was lying down but it was hard to tell if he was awake or asleep. Seth knocked and opened the door, strutting over to Jake's bed. "Morning Pitbull!" he announced loudly, flopping down on a chair beside Jake's bed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Jake's eyes flew open as he heard what sounded like a booming voice coming from next to him, he had fallen asleep in an odd position since he couldn't sleep on one side of his body, he forgot which side that was but as he felt a shooting pain from his left as he stirred he realized that, that was the side.

"Ow.." Jake muttered as he sat up straight, his eyes adjusting to the room and Seth's neon hair. Jacob tilted his head back, still feeling sort of groggy and exhausted, probably from coming down off of the morphine.

He had a real odd dream though that night, about a sheep... and strawberries? "Dude... you're so loud." Jake looked at Seth through half closed eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Seth frowned at him. "And you're so sane!" he exclaimed, disappointed. "You were floating in outer space last night, bro." He grinned and then added somewhat seriously, "Still hurting?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Jake rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath feeling the skin on his side contract, and he winced. "Uhh kind of. I mean, was on morphine last night and I could hardly feel it but it literally feels like well... feels like someone stabbed me."

"Wait.. was I really that out of it last night? Oh god I hope there isn't any videos." Jake groaned, he remembered his last morphine experience. It was a Taylor Swift Medley in the freaking ICU.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:29 pm

"Nah, no videos. You did tell me inn great detail about some hot nurse," Seth assured him, grinning wider. "Some chick you kept calling an ice princess. So I'm guessing she was the hot, bitchy type. Oh, and your pillow is apparently trying to steal her from you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Jake tilted his head at Seth like he was the high one, but it was obvious this was from his little affair with morphine, "Um... I don't even wanna know. I'm hungry." He stated realizing that he hadn't had much to eat since yesterday except for that bag of chips he had so he was pretty starved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

As if on cue, a nurse threw open the door and wheeled in a cart with a tray of hospital food on top. She smiled briefly at Seth and Jake (so clearly she wasn't one of the night shift nurses whom Jake had pissed off). She was pretty, around their age, and blond.

Seth kicked the bag of junk food he'd brought with his foot under Jake's bed hastily.

"Morning," the nurse chirped, extending a table over to Jake's bed and placing the breakfast tray on it. "Now just ring if you need anything, cutie." She smiled (a little flirtatiously) at them both and walked out.

Seth snorted. "So that's what you meant! Lucky bastard." He leaned over and punched Jake's shoulder. "And I got you one of those pudding things." He reached down and grabbed the bag, pulling out a pack of Oreo pudding. "One thing I recall is hospital food sucks."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next