New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake]

Go down

Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] Empty Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake]

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:32 pm

[[Saturday 12h March, 2011, Seth from Dorms]]

Seth had received a text from Evelyn the previous night, shortly before her flight to Ash Creek (or whatever it was called). She'd asked him, yet again, to keep Jake in sight at all costs.

Seth's hired man wasn't available yet. It'd take a moment for him to show so Seth had decided to occupy Jake till then himself. Who else could do it better?

Seth had driven to Jake's place and reached there roughly around noon. He parked on the curb with no regard to whether it was allowed and clumped up the stairs to the front door. He rang the bell, swinging his keys absently and hoping Jake's lazy ass was still in bed.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] Empty Re: Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake]

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 am

Carmen had been sitting in the living room reading when she heard the doorbell ring, wondering who it was she set her book down on the coffee table and went to answer it.

Carmen opened the door and looked up at Seth. "Hola Seth." She greeted her son's friend.

Back to top Go down

Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake] Empty Re: Jake's House: Stalkery for Pay [Jake]

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:17 am

"Heyy Carmen!" Seth greeted her cheerfully. "Jake up yet?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 am

"No I think he is still sleeping, uh I will tell him you came by though, okay?" Carmen said to Seth, although she wasn't sure if Jake had been up or not.

Even if he was, Carmen was never really too excited to have Seth nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:06 am

"No, that's cool. I'll wake him up!" Seth said excitedly, and stepped around hr swiftly. He'd been to Jake's house enough times by now to assess the layout well enough. He patted Carmen's shoulder as he walked by. "I've come all the way from Manhattan to entertain him this dull, gray day, senora!"

He ran off toward the stairs before she could say something, and bounded up them to Jake's room. The door was closed so Seht put an ear against it, heard nothing, and swung it open - but it was locked.

Jake wasn't evading him this easily! Not after what he'd done to Evelyn! Seth pulled out a skeleton key set from his pocket and tried each till he unlocked the door.

Then he bounced in with a loud "RISE AND GREET THE GRAY DAY, SALAZAR! THE PARTY PATROL IS HEEEE-YAAAAAR!" He bounced onto the sleeping Jake's bed and began stomping all over it with his shoes, tripping and sprawling onto Jake's legs. "Owww!!!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Jacob shot up startled, not even sure what the hell was going on? Was it an earthquake?! Why was Seth bouncing around on his bed like a monkey? Jake kicked his legs out at Seth trying to move him off his legs. "Ow what the hell!!"

"Hey! Seth so help me god if you come through that ceiling I will make you eat it!" Carmen yelled from downstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 pm

""I'm sure it will be delicious!" Seth yelled down to Carmen and then leaped off the bed (and Jake's crushed legs) with a happy grin. "Get up, man! It's Saturday and the City awaits!"

He finally managed to get Jake up and out of bed and they headed out.

[[Seth and Jake to Dorms]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down