New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Jacob's House EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Jacob's House EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Jacob's House EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Jacob's House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Jacob's House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Jacob's House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Jacob's House EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Jacob's House EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Jacob's House EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Jacob's House

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jacob's House Empty Jacob's House

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[[Jacob and Evelyn from Dorms]]

After getting off the subway, him and Evelyn walked down the streets of his old neighborhood, it was kind of weird being back although he had only been gone a month or so. He had taken Nova out of his bag and was letting him walk in between him and Evelyn.

Jacob walked up the stairs onto the stoop of their home, he took out his house keys unlocking the door he dropped his bag at the doorway, and brought Evelyn in, Nova walking in and sitting next to Evelyn's feet.

"Ma?" Jake called out.

Carmen, appeared from the kitchen, her dark hair half up, with traces of caramel in them, her warm brown eyes seemed to smile at the sight of Jacob and Evelyn, she walked up to them and gave Jacob a hug and kissing him on the cheek.

"Jacob he echado de menos que mi hijo pequeño." She said affectionately as she had him in his embrace. She pulled away and Jacob straightened.

"Um ma, this Evelyn, Evelyn this is my mother Carmen." Jacob said introducing them.

Carmen shook Evelyn's hand, "Nice to meet you Evelyn, oh you're so pretty." Her voice warm, and welcoming, "Come in, come in. Don't stand in the doorway."

Jacob closed the door and Nova barked up at Carmen, she looked down and saw the puppy, "And who is this?"

"Oh ma, I found him, his name is Nova." Jacob almost forgot to mention the dog to her, Nova yipped happily at their feet.

Carmen picked him up and pet him, " Aw eres un perrito lindo, sí que eres. Tan lindo." Nova barked licking Carmen's hand happily, she giggled setting him down to let him walk around their home.

"Oh here I thought I got rid of you and you bring home another stray."

Jacob looked up and saw his father appear from the living room, a grin on his face, Jacob laughed, "Hi da." His dad gave him a hug.

"Evelyn this is my dad Daniel." Jacob introduced him.

"No need to be so formal, well she's pretty. Tell me Evelyn what are you doing with my son?" Daniel asked Evelyn, jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Jacob's House Empty Re: Jacob's House

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Evelyn felt a grin tug at her mouth. She decided she and Jake's dad would get along well. But instead of agreeing with him, all she did was blush somewhat and reply, "Aw, Jake's not completely awful."

She made sure to keep her gaze on Jake's parents as she said this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:15 pm

"No he's not Daniel don't be so mean, but how did you get those bruises hijo?" Carmen asked looking at Jacob's face.

Jacob was going to respond, when his father cut him off, he nudged Evelyn lightly, "You beat him up huh? Yeah sometimes he does need a beating, he likes to get mouthy."

"Gee I've missed you too da." Jake said sarcastically.

"Ah you know I like to mess with you." His father said wrapping an arm around Jake's shoulder, and messing up Jacob's hair, "Okay well come on now this isn't a museum we don't have to stand around, sit, come on." Daniel said motioning them into the living room.

Jacob ran a hand through his hair, and linked his hand into Evelyn's and lead her into the living room, the both of them sitting down on the couch across from his parents.

"So Evelyn, what are you going to school for?" Jake's dad asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Evelyn wondered if Jake's parents would find it weird that she was scooting subtly away from their son. She honestly wouldn't have a problem sitting next to a cute guy and even letting him hold her hand - but this was Jake. She'd rather eat soap.

She resisted the urge to pull her hand away from his and left it lying between them as she answered, "Criminal law. People tell me I'm good at, uh, debating." She changed what she was about to say at the last second, biting her lip to stifle a smile. Nova padded into the room and settled at Jake's feet.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 pm

"A lawyer huh? Good for you, maybe you can help Jake when he gets in trouble." He winked.

Jake bit his lip and felt heat rising in his cheeks.

His mother nudged his dad, "Ay Jacob is a good boy, Evelyn, that name is so pretty. Evelyn where is your family from?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Evelyn decided not to correct Jake's mother on that "good boy" comment. Jake made James seem angelic.

Mostly.

"I'm French-Irish," she answered his mother, subtly sinking her fingernails into Jake's knuckles. "French from my mom's side and Irish from my dad's."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 pm

"Oh that's nice, I have to go check dinner so excuse me." Carmen got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Evelyn be honest now since his mother left the room and favors him so much, you beat him up good huh? Geez kid, we sign you up for all the tough sports and your girlfriend knocks you out." He joked.

Jacob chuckeled, "Cause you're so tough huh da?"

"Son don't make me embarass you in front of your girlfriend." Daniel smirked.

"Daniel can you come in here." Carmen called to him.

"Excuse me I have to go help my wife, Jake show her around, if you want anything to drink whatever don't be shy, Jake you bring her whatever she wants." His dad told him disappearing into the kitchen.

Jake looked at Evelyn and expelled a breath, "Don't mind my dad he thinks he's funny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Evelyn pulled her hand away from his, looking down to examine her nail-art on Jake's knuckles. "I think he's the type of guy who doesn't need to try to hard. Unlike, you know, some people."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Jake felt a stinging in his knuckles and looked down and saw them bleed, "Oy, I invite you to my house to eat free food, and allow my dad to harass me only for you to claw me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 pm

She snorted. "You didn't ask permission to hold my hand, prick." She scooted away from him and bent down to scoop Nova into her arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

"Hey I had to keep up appearances. Besides you know you liked it." Jake grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Evelyn eyed his hand pointedly. "Yeah, that's an affectionate gesture right there." She kept her arms firmly around Nova. "So..." She lowered her voice slightly, "your mom definitely has a skewed impression of you. I bet your dad knows you're no angel." She smiled, one corner of her mouth curling up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Jake laughed, " My mom knows I've gotten in trouble and stuff, but I guess she likes to think I'm still my five year old self, that couldn't speak English and wanted her to play with me all the time. My dad on the other hand, yeah he knows I get into trouble, and that I'm no saint, but he jokes a lot, my mom actually hates when we're both together sometimes, she says, "Its like I had twins."

Jacob felt his phone buzz and he looked down and read Seth's text, he rolled his eyes replying, "Dinner hasn't been served yet :p He slipped his phone back into his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Evelyn got up when her eyes caught some of the photos she'd been studying across thee room atop the highest shelves of the bookshelf across the room.

She ruffled Nova's head with one hand and carried him over to examine them more closely while Jake was busy with his phone.

She examined the first picture that caught her eye. One of Jake in a...tux? Irony, Evelyn reflected, but he definitely worked it well. Not that that thought was ever going to pass her lips.

He was with a pretty blond in a rather short dress and next to her was Lola, sans glasses. She looked adorable. Evelyn grinned and glanced at the picture overall again, before moving on to the next one of..she was positive that was Seth in there somewhere. A huddle of boys anyways. She moved on to one of Jake with some dark-blondish guy. Jake was wearing his usual impish smile but the other one looked more solemn. It was a weird picture.

"Who is this?" she asked, eyes fixed on the guy. He looked kind of like Luke, with warm eyes and a friendly smile.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Jake walked up to Evelyn and his eyes scanned past the prom picture to the one of him and his old friend, Jake wondered why his mother kept that photo up when she knew what happened, although he was a bit guilty himself for still having photos up in his room from when he had Lola's sister redecorate it for him a couple of years ago, "That was my friend Ryder, he was my best friend before I met Seth."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm

She frowned. Before he met Seth? That was strange wording. She looked up at Jake questioningly. "Before Seth?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:06 pm

Jake rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, "Uh yeah, see I didn't actually meet Seth until my senior year of high school, but Ryder I had known since like end of fifth grade?" He tried to remember, "Yeah he moved from Nashville towards the end of fifth grade, but yeah Ryder was my best friend and we did everything together you know? We were different though, like almost polar opposites, I was always getting in trouble, getting into fights, loud, and partying, but he was nice, he was very grounded and he used to cover for me, and whatever."

Jacob sighed, "Some stuff went down our senior year, things got real bad between us, and he moved back to Nashville to live with his dad and I haven't seen him since last year."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Evelyn cringed. This wasn't a topic she wanted to touch, and clearly he didn't either. "Oh," was all she said and moved on quickly to the picture of Jake in a tux. "Who's she?" she asked, fully expecting him to start bragging.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Jacob looked at the picture and smiled, "That's one of Lo's good friends Brooke, she was my date to prom. She was a lot of fun, very funny. Not bad in bed either." He winked at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 pm

Evelyn wrinkled up her nose and elbowed him hard. "Okay, gross, and not what I needed to know right before dinner with your 'rents."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:54 pm

Jake grunted, "Oh whatever I'm sure you knew without even having to ask me." He smirked.

"Hey you two dinner is ready!" Jake's dad called out to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Evelyn shot him an annoyed look. "I was sort of hoping the fact that she was Lola's friend might've kept you from going there." She brushed past him, setting Nova down and entered the adjoined dining room.

Jake's mom directed her to the bathroom and Evelyn washed her hands Nova-free before wiping them dry and wandering back down the hall to the dining room, examining the family pictures on the hallway walls as she walked.

Some of them were older, when Jake was about eight or nine, she guessed. There were many of Lola's, and Evelyn got the feeling that Lola and Jake's families were really close. No wonder Jake had sounded horrified when Seth had started that whole dating-Lola scam. She smiled as she entered the dining room. Poor Lola. Stuck with these two morons.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:30 am

Jake watched Evelyn walk in, and he pulled out her chair for her, although he knew she'd think he was going to pull it out from under her.

"Go on sit you two, eat." Daniel told the two of them. Jacobs sat down and Carmen brought out the platter of food setting it down on the table.

"Help yourselves guys, its nice and hot." Carmen smiled sitting next to her husband, as she served herself, and him.

Jacob offered the platter to her, and he could have sworn he heard Evelyn's phone buzzing in her pocket, he leaned over and dropped his voice, "Um your phone is ringing, someone calling you?" He asked

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am

Evelyn shook her head. She knew that ringtone. Her stupid FB app was popping an alert in hr chat. She'd made the dumb mistake of talking to James for a second.

She pulled it out under the table. James had asked "Trouble in paradise?"

She answered a no. Firmly.

Then it buzzed again when he put it away. Evelyn felt her cheeks redden as she typed with one hand and served herself with the other.

James: Really? Trouble in paradise?

Evelyn froze up. Why had she made that comment about James being almost as bad as Jake? Instinct.

She'd been about to ask him for his address, but stopped midway:

Evelyn: I'll get your add...

what?

No.

12:11amJames
Nothing o:)

12:11amMe

No, we're fine.

12:12amJames
Uh huh (^^^)

12:12amMe
Can you stop?

12:12amJames
Moi? <(^^^)

Oops

<(^)

This kid wasn't serious.

Me
I think somebody's bored.

12:13amJames
D:

i'm not bored

I'm trying to make a penguin

12:13amMe
right right

<(^^)

...you're immature

Damn it!

:[|]

Evelyn sighed and glanced up at Jake's mom with an apologetic smile. "Excuse me." She hurried out of the room to the hallway, and leaned against the wall.

James suddenly piped up:
Fuck

What? o_o

Imbored ^_^

Evelyn grit her teeth, walking back to the room and replied:
You're pissing me off, is what

:putnam: Oooh?

JAMES

God

XD you're such a kid

Did Luke abandon you or what?

12:14amJames
YES:D

DAMN

Very Happy*

A horrible conclusion struck her.

She typed:

James, are you high?

12:14amJames
-__-

Very Happy

12:14amMe
You're starting to worry me.

12:15amJames
<()

12:15amMe
Should I dial 911 for you?

ugh

James wasn't planning on stopping any time soon, apparently. Evelyn had a sudden thought.

She typed: o__o

Crap

Where did Jake hit you last night?

on the head?

James replied:
<(")

You might have a concussion

I GOT IT!

James?

pacman

wait

12:16amMe
I think you have a concussion.

12:16amJames
:v

12:16amMe

12:16amJames
Wakka Wakka XD

Clearly, he needed help. She couldn't do much though, but offered to dial 911. He declined. Evelyn sincerely hoped he wasn't drugged somewhere in the streets of Manhattan. This was James, after all.

She went back to her seat, shrugging at Jake. His mom had made some sort of rice dish. with vegetables and Evelyn hoped she'd get to enjoy it without anymore interruptions.

She stuffed her phone into her pocket again and resumed eating.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

Jacob glanced at Evelyn and wondered who kept calling her, she even got up to answer it was probably one of her friends bugging her .

Jake's dad heard Evelyn's phone vibrating, and he swallowed the rice, "Hey Evelyn do they need you to put out a fire? Your phone keeps ringing." He joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next