New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House Empty Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[[from Dorms: Seth, Connor, Evelyn, Alexis and everyone who is already here....except James because he just has to be dramatic and Oriana Suspect ]]

Seth headed up the steps to the front door of the house. He hadn't said anything to Connor the whole way except horrify him. Connor probably thought Evelyn and Alexis had decided to swing for the other team.

Seth entered and gave a half-hug to the dirty-blond boy just inside the door. "Hey Ritchie, when did you get back?"

Ritchie Cortes grinned, brown eyes twinkling. "My 'rents extended their vacation in a last ditch attempt to save their marriage, man. I was done with Cabo."

"Any new girls?" Seth asked, warily. Ritchie paled a bit but shook his head. Seth decided to let it go. Ritchie was going to wake up and get over his ex on his own time. "This is Connor Simmons, by the way. Con, this is one of the few people I've tolerated almost all my life, Richard Cortes."

Ritchie grimaced. "Can you not call me that?" He shook Connor's hand and waved at a pair of girls who had entered behind him. "Where're you from, Connor?"

Evelyn took Alexis' arm to slow her and let a group of giggling girls pass. The girls shot the masked redhead and brunette funny looks as they went in.

Evelyn walked up the steps with Alexis, and sidled in, obliviously slipping past Seth and Connor who stood just in the foyer talking to a cute dirty blond. "Ready, Lexie?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House Empty Re: Greenwich - Danny's Friend's House

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Connor shook Ritchie's hand and glanced at the girls before looking back at Ritche. "Miami City originally." He replied, with a smile.

Alexis looked around at the placing, running her tongue over her teeth and let out a breath, just a little nervous. "Yup." She said simply, reminding herself of her ring as she messed with it and glanced at her masked friend.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Ritchie's eyes widened. "Sweet, half my family is back there. Well, Miami Beach more like. Why on earth would you come here?"

Seth frowned. "Hey! Nothing beats the city."

Evelyn grabbed Alexis' wrist and dragged her into the living room, instantly finding what she'd been seeking. The bar. The kids living in here must be rich, she thought, to afford a place like this for school.

She gestured to a closet where people were throwing their coats and jackets in. Hangers lay strewn about. "Um...we should put our stuff away first..."

As they headed over, Evelyn leaned over to the brunette. "We need a kick," she announced in Alexis' ear since thundering bass was covering all conversation in the room from wireless speakers set in the walls. The lights were mostly off, and Christmas lights and a strobe light above threw rainbows of light everywhere. The strobe light spun once and then the other way.

"Body Bounce" poured from the speakers.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 pm

"A kick?" Alexis answered back, closer to Evelyn's ear so she could hear.

"Hey man- I wanted to see what New York girls were like... that and I woulda been homeless right now if I didn't go to school." Connor cringed and rubbed at the back of his neck, thinking back to his mother briefly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Seth nodded his head at a bunch of girls in shimmery skirts nearby. "THAT is what you would have missed too."

Ritchie grinned a little in amusement. "I'm gonna get me a drink. Want?" He headed toward the living room.

Seth nudged Connor. "He's going to be a downer tonight." He followed after Ritchie.

Evelyn hesitated as they got to the closet. Nerves seized her. She turned to Alexis, swallowing. Their masks were already earning them looks. Did they have to do this? "Um...I ....might be chickening out." Her breathing escalated a little.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 pm

"...You're nerves aren't helping mine any." Alexis said quietly, glancing at her. "Just- .. no one will know it's us. We can even disguise our voices.. I can make a rather believable southern girl accent." Alexis rambled slightly, fidgeting and rocking a bit with her heels.

"What's his problem?"Connor asked as he followed Ritchie and Seth as he messed with his dogtags a little.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Seth pulled a face as they neared the bar. "His ex. Seems like women are a national disaster these days."

Ritchie had made his way to the front of the crowd. He leaned over the bar and spoke to the guy serving drinks. Probably an old friend, Seth figured, and one of hte owners of this house.

Evelyn drew a breath and tugged off her trench coat, not looking down at herself as she grabbed a hanger and strung her coat up in the closet. She swayed in her heels a moment and then glanced around, noticing instantly the looks her see-through top was gaining. "God, I feel so disgusting. And I noticed I'm taller than a lot of the guys here. Which is kind of depressing....I should take off my heels if I want to have fun tonight." She laughed a little and tugged at Alexis' jacket. "Come on, you slut."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Alexis fidgeted nervously and shrugged off her jacket, putting it on a hanger and then hung her coat up on it. She let a breath as she glanced around the room, tempted to zip her top up at the looks she was getting.

"Ew." Connor mumbled and went over to the bar, leaning against it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Seth took a drink from Ritchie and leaned back against the wall nearby, swigging it down. He glanced around, wondering where his concussed roommate was. He'd had people keeping an eye on the Spaniard.

Evelyn grinned and adjusted her mask before turning to head for the bar. "Now let's get that kick we need. Otherwise you know we'll never do what we - " She yelped and staggered against Alexis, and then swung around to grab the wandering hand of some loser behind her. "Excuse me?"

"How you doin' gals,?" the guy said, winking at Alexis. Evelyn raised an eyebrow, amused. Was this what they were expected to handle all night?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Alexis scowled at first, before getting an idea and leaned against Evelyn, wrapping her arms around her middle, pulling her closer and put on a heavy southern accent. "Sorry, hon. We don't swing that way." She said and kissed Evelyn's cheek.

"Looking for Jake?" Connor asked as he took a swig of his own alcoholic beverage and sitting down at a stool.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Evelyn was trying really hard not to laugh. That was going to spoil it. But they did have to act a bit straight to be slutty.

She bit her lower lip and smiled briefly at the stunned boy before her. "Apologies, hon." Practice round one.She reached out, running a blood-red fingernail down his chest. "But we're open to experimenting." She turned her head and flashed a wink at Alexis. The guy's green eyes widened as he lowered his gaze to her lowering neckline. Freakin' pig.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Alexis caught on rather quickly and kept one arm around Evelyn and ran her hand down the guy's arm. "You could say we're curious." She smiled briefly at him before pulling away.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:39 pm

The guy smiled and Evelyn stifled a giggle. Slutty clothes really made it easier. She tilted her head toward the bar. "Say, handsome, could you get us through that crowd? We're so thirsty." She licked her lower lip in emphasis and he reddened a bit before turning and leading the way. Evelyn couldn't help her giggle this time.

"We're going to hell," she muttered in Alexis' ear as they followed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 pm

"Satan will be pleased to see us." Alexis whispered back as she followed, sure she wouldn't drink more then a sip or two.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm

The guy pushed his way to the front. He waved at the bartender kid as the girls watched. He turned and called back, asking them what they wanted.

"Jello shots if you have them?" Evelyn replied, leaning over so he'd hear. He stuttered a "sure" and she carefully tugged her bustier up as she stepped back.

She nudged Alexis. "Let's ditch this guy after the shots. He's boring."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:49 pm

Jake leaned against the doorway of the kitchen, his arms down by his side as he looked into pretty hazel eyes of some girl he met at the party.

"So you lived in Spain?" She asked him, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Of course chicka, I'm a full blood Spaniard." He said confidently his dark brown eyes twinkling.

"Oooh can you speak Spanish then?" Here eyes lit up, "Say something." She asked him trailing her fingers up and down his arm.

Jake grabbed her arm gently, and whispered, "Estás tan bonita, brillar tus ojos como dos estrellas en el cielo nocturno."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (minus the vest)

Lola walked around the party, after talking to a few of her friends she went looking to see if maybe Jake had showed up or hell even Seth.

Ashlee and Danny came off the floor from dancing, she felt her feet aching already, she faired pretty well in heels but she was wearing Evelyn's and she wasn't used to them. She looked at him and he still seemed to be buzzing with energy, he might have downed about three energy drinks before they even started dancing.

His icy blue eyes met Ashlee's, "You having fun?" He asked sounding like a kid who ate too much sugar.

Ashlee nodded, "Yeah its fun." She winced as she wobbled slightly in her heels, "Hey you mind if we sit and talk for a bit my feet are killing me."

Danny nodded, "Sure." Ashlee sighed in relief as they made their way towards an empty seat as the song changed and Danny's eyes seemed to light up like a Christmas tree.

"After this song! Come on!" He said almost dragging the tiny girl with him.

Ashlee squeaked and she dug her heels into the carpet, "Actually I have to run to the bathroom real, quick I'll come find you though okay?" She said as calmly as she could.

"Oh yeah sure, do you want me to come with you?" Danny offered.

"NO!" Ashlee snapped, he eyed her curiously and she quickly pulled herself together, "I mean no, its okay I can go myself you, you enjoy yourself I'll come find you." Ashlee said giving him a reassuring fake smile.

Danny gave her a thumbs up and walked into the crowd of people dancing, as his head disappeared she sighed in relief and made a quick getaway.

[[James from Luke and James Apartment, meeting Oriana at the subway]]

James stood at the subway entrance, waiting for Oriana. He rolled up the sleeves to his elbows on his black button down shirt, glancing at his phone wondering what time this thing started.

Not that he was ever really on time for a party.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Alexis nodded in agreement and looked over at some staring boys. She grinned at them and looked back at Evelyn, nudging her as one of them got up and went over, running his fingers through his black hair.

"Hi ladies."He grinned, showing pearly whites.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 am

Seth drummed his fingers on the coffeetable beside him as he glanced away from the brunette seated beside him. Connor was off a little ways, having fun no doubt. Seth sipped at his drink and wondered why -

"So then they bought the Pomeranian and I was like, seriously? And the girl goes all um yeaaaah and I was like, well sister - "

He yawned.

"Then she named it Bo, and I was like, that's my cat's name, bitch, and she said - "

"Excuse me," Seth interrupted her irritably. God dammit, woman, shut the fuck up when I start yawning. He gestured to Connor. "Why don't you go tell him about that? He has a dog."

The girl's insipid brown eyes brightened. She eyed Connor shamelessly. "Ooh?"

Seth disappeared into the crowd, heading for the bar again.

Oriana, dressed in a semi-transparent green sleeveless blouse, high-waist shorts and leather wedges, black hair straightened down her back and thick eyeliner highlighting her brown-green eyes, slipped a wad of cash into her bag and bid farewell to her latest friend as he slipped the brown package she'd given him into his back pocket. "Later, babe," she said and sauntered across campus to the subway stop where she caught sight of the handsome brunet she was seeking instantly.

"Apologies. I had business to take care of," she said, smiling at James as she walked over and took his arm easily. She leaned up and pecked him on the cheek. "Waiting long?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Evelyn smiled, feeling a lot better than she had in a while. This guy was a cutie. "Hey yourself." She glanced up as the green-eyed kid lumbered back with a tray of shots. "Je vous remercie, beau." She took one and passed it to Alexis before taking another for herself. She handed one to the black haired guy, much to Green Eyes' disapproving frown. He apparently didn't want to share his new playmates.

That's what we girls do best, Evelyn thought in amusement. Cause unnecessary distress. And I'm loving it right now.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 am

Alexis hesitated before shrugging and downed just the one shot anyway and put the glass down.

"French, eh? I took glass on that in high school." The dark haired guy said before downing his own shot.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:53 am

Ashlee came out of the bathroom, she reached into her white clutch pulling out her phone to see if Evelyn had texted her, so far she hadn't seen her and right now she kind of wanted a break from the dancing machine that was Danny.

She walked back to the living room where she saw Danny, she quickly turned on her heel, taking a detour through another room full of people she assumed was a den or something, she headed towards the bar and decided to get a drink.

James arched an eyebrow at Oriana, "Nah I have no idea when the thing started anyway, besides I like to make an entrance." He said taking the opportunity to check her out, "Looking good, girl."

Jake walked out of the kitchen feeling somewhat like a champion, it had been a bit too long since he had gotten girls numbers, okay two weeks was long for him and after dealing with Evelyn and all her drama he was feeling pretty good about himself tonight, and he almost wished he could drink but he remembered that Seth had told him that his friends would probably be watching to make sure he wouldn't.

He walked to the bar, to get pop and spotted Lola, "Hey Lo!" He greeted his best friend.

Lola walked over to him giving him a quick hug, "Hey Jake. I just ran into Shawn and Roy over there they told me to tell you hey, although I'm sure you'll run into them at some point. Having fun?"

Jake nodded, "Yeah its a cool party, I needed to get out I was going crazy in the dorm, thanks for the chocolate by the way." He grinned.

She nodded, and they both continued to chat as they waited to order their drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:13 am

[[glass xDDD]]

Oriana smirked and patted James' shoulder as they headed down the street to the new venue. "Not too shabby yourself. So what've you been up to?" She linked her arm through his and glanced up to read the house numbers.

Seth threw back a vodka-Coke shot and then glanced over at where Ritchie and a brunet boy were arguing over their cars' engines. Seriously? he thought, amused, and wandered over to them. He caught sight of Jake a few feet away, talking to Lola, and decided to go yell hello.

He walked up behind Jake adn yelled into his ear, "'SUP?"

Evelyn smiled at the dark-haired boy over the rim of her shotglass. "I didn't take a class. I'm half-French." She adjusted her black and gold mask and the green eyed kid, who had been eying Alexis' legs, went, "Why don' t ya take that off, beautiful? Let's see your pre'y faces."

Evelyn smiled and shook her head cheekily. "It's part of our one-night intrigue," she replied. "You'll never see us after this."

"Aw, I should hope not," the guy replied, patting Alexis' hand a bit drunkenly.

Evelyn lowered a hand to hover over her leg-strap, where a tiny can of mace lay waiting. She tossed her head so her bronze curls bounced over her shoulder. "Anyone wanna dance?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:18 am

"Me." Alexis answered quickly as she slid her hand away from the guy, and moved closer to her "lesbian" lover for the night.

"Mind if I join you?" the dark haired guy asked, as he watched Evelyn, swallowing a little.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:36 am

Jake winced and turned to see Seth standing beside him, he rubbed his ear slightly, "Hey dude you didn't have to make me go deaf."

Lola rolled her eyes at Seth, grabbing her drink from the bartender and taking a sip, "Hey Andrea." She greeted him.

Ashlee walked past a girl who was chatting up a brunette about her fluffy little dog, and how precious it was. She noticed upon closer observation that it was Connor, Alexis' cute cousin, and it looked like he was trying kind of hard not to strangle the girl. Ashlee decided she's intervene and save him.

She put on a nice smile, and came up besides Connor, slinking her arm through his, "There you are, I've been looking for you everywhere!"

James' thoughts went to his conversations he had with Evelyn, and he shook his head looking at Oriana, "Oh nothing, same shit different day, you?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 am

Evelyn tipped back her drink and waited for hte familiar buzz. It came too quickly she thought, swaying a bit in her heels. She flashed an open smile at teh dark-haired guy and slipped a hand under hsi arm, hooking it around his elbow. Thank God he was one of the few boys taller than her. But only about an inch.

"Sure." She grabbed Alexis' hand and said, "See you around," to the other guy, who was somewhat annoyed evidently. He flounced off. Evelyn turned to the black-haired guy. "You wanna call over one of your cute friends for this hottie?" She tilted her head toward Alexis.

Oriana raised an eyebrow but had ot agree that was the best way to sum up her life too. She started up the steps of the right house. "That sounds depressing, honey. You're in New York. Have you seen the city yet?" She shoved ope the door confidently and strolled in, hips swinging.

Seth grabbed Lola's drink and chugged it down. And then burped. "I need a buzz, dude. I saw heaven today and I can't say a word about it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 am

Connor gave her a very grateful and thankful look as he moved his arm around her shoulders loosely. "Hey lil' lady." He said lightly.

"I can dance with two." BHG teasedly lightly before waving over his friend to come dance also. He got up rather quickly and headed out, squeezing past people.

Alexis eye'd him a little.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next